Thread: Dearly Departed, Volume 1 DVD

mrfinnj Guest

Dearly Departed, Volume 1 DVD

hi scott, ive tried to buy the dearly departed vol 1 dvd off your site but the cart software wont let me check out as we dont have postal codes here in ireland, can i paypal the money to you instead?
    john

Filmmaker78 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfinnj View Post
    hi scott, ive tried to buy the dearly departed vol 1 dvd off your site but the cart software wont let me check out as we dont have postal codes here in ireland, can i paypal the money to you instead?
    john

Email me and I'll get it sorted for you. (I produced/directed it.) dorseyfilm@gmail.com.

Jack'sGirl Guest
    If it helps, I got mine off of Amazon. And it RAWKS!

heat123 Guest
    Will the dearly departed vol 1 dvd play in England.

Filmmaker78 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heat123 View Post
    Will the dearly departed vol 1 dvd play in England.

Yes. It should. Especially if you have a newer DVD player.

Elizabeth Guest

Stupid Question

I want to order the Dearly Departed DVD....is "Dearly Departed" the same DVD as "Dearly Departed Vol 1"??? I *really* loved the "Six Degrees Of Helter Skelter" DVD.....

Filmmaker78 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I want to order the Dearly Departed DVD....is "Dearly Departed" the same DVD as "Dearly Departed Vol 1"??? I *really* loved the "Six Degrees Of Helter Skelter" DVD.....

This Dearly Departed is the same film as Dearly Departed Vol. 1:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dearly+D...1#BVRRWidgetID

Elizabeth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmmaker78 View Post
    This Dearly Departed is the same film as Dearly Departed Vol. 1:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dearly+D...1#BVRRWidgetID
    Ordered!!!

Elizabeth Guest
    I received my copy of DD on Saturday and watched it right away.....*excellent* film, and will eagerly await any other stuff you put out (hint, hint)....thanks!!!!

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    I found Dearly Departed vol. 1 at Ralphs Supermarket (along with the Six degrees of Helter Skelter) finally and just watched it. I love it. I sure do hope there will be another one.

Question: Is the Six degrees of Helter Skelter considered to be Dearly Departed vol. 2? If not I am really hoping and looking forward to a Dearly Departed vol. 2....3....4 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post
    I found Dearly Departed vol. 1 at Ralphs Supermarket (along with the Six degrees of Helter Skelter) finally and just watched it. I love it. I sure do hope there will be another one.

Question: Is the Six degrees of Helter Skelter considered to be Dearly Departed vol. 2? If not I am really hoping and looking forward to a Dearly Departed vol. 2....3....4 etc.
    Really glad you enjoyed it - and yes. Six Degrees is DD2. Thanks for letting us know you liked it : )
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Filmmaker78 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post

Thanks, Frazzzld Kat! We are trying to figure out a new DD film now...

Crazy Cat Lady Guest
    I just started watching Dearly Departed, and I put the DVD on pause to come here and say that girl who lives in Albert Dekker's apartment had me LMAO! First she's all "Eyw, you're making that up!" and looking appalled, then she's thrilled that she's going to get a copy of the death certificate to hang in her bathroom. Another hag is born!!

Filmmaker78 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cat Lady View Post
    I just started watching Dearly Departed, and I put the DVD on pause to come here and say that girl who lives in Albert Dekker's apartment had me LMAO! First she's all "Eyw, you're making that up!" and looking appalled, then she's thrilled that she's going to get a copy of the death certificate to hang in her bathroom. Another hag is born!!
    Thanks. She really was hearing the story for the very first time there, and she was very cool about it.

TIMB1967 Guest
    I just got my DD vol. 1 from Amazon and loved it. Thanks, guys, for putting that together for us. You have a unique talent!

i have both dvds and am looking forward to more.they are great and will hold me over untill i can get to calif,for the tour.

Neko! Guest
    I got my Dearly Departed DVD last week and loooove it! Forgot about making dinner and all that crap, just got in the door, saw it there and immediately started watching it! Want MORE!!! Got Helter Skelter, watched all the dearly departed tv clips.......MORE!!

I already posted on the "Six Degrees" thread but after watching that, I ordered this DVD for myself and my friend. So far it's great and does not disappoint! I didn't get to finish watching the entire dvd but will soon.

Thanks Scott!

Just curious as to how come Six Degrees is on Netflix, and Dearly Departed isn't?
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

I think it's due to popularity. You can watch DD on Amazon instant, but you have to pay a couple of bucks. Hulu has it too, I think.

Excellent!! I swear I looked for it before on Hulu, and didn't find it. Very cool, Thanks!!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

VanZan Guest

Dearly Departed Vol 1

Where can I pick this up at a reasonable price please? I'm in Ireland you see and my option are therefore limited. To be honest the only place I can find it is on Amazon.com and it's going for silly money. Hey a paid for digital download would be great as shipping times from the States to here are about two weeks at least.

Cheers, VZ.

VanZan Guest
    Ahh just saw that's it's available on the site's shop......

You can get it on www.deathhag.com thanks!

25. 03-02-2019, 07:52 PM

26. 06-06-2019, 10:20 PM

Reason
    Spam