Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica Marie Lunsford

Mammy Guest
    It is just a horrible and sad case. So many things about it must eat up her dad and grandparents, like her being taken at night by a creep who come in through an unlocked door, her being at a trailer just right across the road, her being alive in a closet when the police came knocking on the door but didn't come inside, Couey telling her to get inside the garbage bags so he could take her back home without being seen with her, her being buried alive, and when she was found she had two fingers poking through the garbage bags from trying to get out and was holding the purple dolphin that her dad had won for her at the state fair just a few days before she was taken. It kills me to think of how scared she must have been in those bags and her oxygen running out. Her poor grandparents were treated like suspects and her grandpa was accused of molesting her and it was reported that her grandma failed a polygraph test. I think there is no way that the people that Couey was staying with didn't know Jessica was there but didn't help her because they were all a bunch of druggies who didn't want to get caught. I am glad that Couey is dead and I am glad that trailer burned so the Lunsfords don't have to see it everyday.

Mammy Guest
    Ten years ago tonight was the last night Jessica Lunsford slept in her bed. Her grandma woke up the next morning and reported her missing to the police when it was discovered she wasn't in her bed. It's hard to believe that ten years have gone by since she went missing. She would be nineteen years old now.

endsleigh03 Guest