Thread: Manhunt for Suspect After 4 Bodies Found in Virginia Home

TheMysterian Guest

Manhunt for Suspect After 4 Bodies Found in Virginia Home

Guest Guest
    Nice chap eh:

1karenhb Guest
    What the hell is going on with all the multiple murders going on lately???

octobersky Guest
    They caught him. This is about 50 miles from me so the story has been big news.
    http://www.nbc12.com/global/story.asp?s=11160585

They arrested him at the airport near me. So I assume he was about to flee.

mandee1005 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    What the hell is going on with all the multiple murders going on lately???
    At least i'm not the only one asking that question! Its like if you get pissed off at your family, kill them. Kinda like a 1 time reality show contestant. They get their fame but look at the cost!

octobersky Guest
    Va. slayings suspect put violent rap songs on Web

McCroskey was immersed in the so-called horrorcore rap music scene, and he recorded songs that spoke of death, murder and mutilation under the name Syko Sam. His MySpace page says he has only been rapping for a few months.
    One of several songs posted on his MySpace page under his stage name talks about the thrill of killing someone. A friend confirmed the site and the songs were McCroskey's.
    "You're not the first, just to let you know. I've killed many people and I kill them real slow. It's the best feeling, watching their last breath. Stabbing and stabbing till there's nothing left," McCroskey sings in "My Dark Side."
    On his personal Web page, McCroskey posted videos and pictures of a grave where a cross and miniature American flags had been turned upside down.
    "We defiled the grave, and then lightning struck seconds ago. I think we were being warned," he says in the video, laughing. In the photos, the gravestone identifies the person buried there as a Marine

malaki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Nice chap eh:

20 yrs old huh??? he looks Like he's 12!!!

Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    They caught him. This is about 50 miles from me so the story has been big news.
    http://www.nbc12.com/global/story.asp?s=11160585

They arrested him at the airport near me. So I assume he was about to flee.
    I was going to post this, but glad to see someone did. I'm about 50 mi away from Farmville, too. Some interesting stuff coming out about the "phase" the daughter was going through.

silverwaif77 Guest
    I kind of wonder if she had a hand in it. He doesnt look very strong, I kind of wonder how he overpowered 4 people all by himself, maybe later she flipped out and he did her in too.

silverwaif77 Guest

AFoolandHisMonkey Guest
    This article from CNN describes how he was driving the dad's car, which broke down, and he had to call a tow truck. The tow truck driver calls him "the stinkiest rascal I ever smelled"--apparently this was right after the murders. Ick.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/06/...ngs/index.html