Thread: Cop pulls gun on mother picking up child

BooMom Guest

Angry Cop pulls gun on mother picking up child

HBennett Guest
    damn if she's that scared of a car pulling into her driveway, she needs to be in a different line of work.

I'd say fire her ass... this is messed up!

Guest Guest
    Craaaazy!!

Nelliebean Guest
    Don't even think about cutting in front of her at the grocery store!

guardmom2008 Guest
    Yet this woman is a police officer, good grief. I agree she needs to be in a different line of work.

Forever-27 Guest
    As always, this is another example of a cop over reacting. They all do this. I used to think cops have a hard job but alot of the shit they get into are brought onto themselves by their own actions.

kandykisses Guest
    Get the fuck over yourself it's a fucking driveway. People need to turn around. They aren't hurting anything. If she didn't like the traffic she should have gotten on a less busy road and not close to a school. People who get bent because someone turns around in their drive must have a damn good life if that upsets you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by HBennett View Post
    damn if she's that scared of a car pulling into her driveway, she needs to be in a different line of work.

I'd say fire her ass... this is messed up!
    Hahahaha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They didn't release her address because she's a cop? WTF? They'll release everyone else's address.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    As always, this is another example of a cop over reacting. They all do this. I used to think cops have a hard job but alot of the shit they get into are brought onto themselves by their own actions.
    "They all do this". Not the case.

NOVSTORM Guest
    So they proved she had a gun and not bher cell phone? And because she is a cop she doesnt have the right to bitch about people using her driveway or tying up0 traffic or dbl parking? She didnt give up her rights as a citizen ,she just became a cop and is sick of the cars in an out of her fucking drive way lol

Flowergrrl Guest
    Pass the gun then. Shit... I wouldn't want buttloads of people holding up my driveway. I called the police because someone stopped in front of mine one time. Private property is PRIVATE property.

missy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    So they proved she had a gun and not bher cell phone? And because she is a cop she doesnt have the right to bitch about people using her driveway or tying up0 traffic or dbl parking? She didnt give up her rights as a citizen ,she just became a cop and is sick of the cars in an out of her fucking drive way lol
    yes...but that doesn't give her the right to wave a gun at a car full of children. she has the right to bitch, but she also has a responsibility, as a police officer, to ensure that she acts and responds appropriately.

STsFirstmate Guest
    We are on a dead end street directly across from a very popular water front restarunt that has valet parking and the street is virtually impassable at times. Because we live in our busiess, a boatyard and we have a big lot people are alwasy trying to sneak in here and park.
    The valet guy is good about stopping them ( we tip him regularly to do so) and the property is clearly posted.
    If they still park we leave a note on the car and that is enough usually but we had one repeat offender that still kept parking and even thought it was funny.
    We finally had him towed and he went beserk. He called the cops wanted them to arrest us for car theft. The police were very good about dealing with him and dialing stuff back. So first hand I can say how annoying it is when you can't park in your own yard and when idiots pull in and out so swiftly they spray gravel everywhere but jeeze and it never occured to me to run out with a shotgun and go all Clint eastwood on them.
    A cop pointing a gun at people she knows are picking up kids form school?????
    She needs a career change.
    regards,
    Mary

Tripfaceape Guest
    It would piss me off too if people kept using my driveway like it was just part of the public road system. I probably wouldn't pull a GUN on people....but I'm crazy enough to think of other things to do. Maybe like, as soon as they drove onto my property, throw eggs at their car or something. I'd have clearly posted signs warning of this of course....

BooMom Guest
    See, it's usual around here. Streets ( unless otherwise marked) are public property in TX. So here, unless parkers are blocking your driveway, you have to just deal. I grew up 3 houses down from a Catholic church/school, and the Elem I attended was right next to it. Talk about gridlock! But like someone said, its only about 30 min a day. If you don't want to deal with the traffic, then DON"T BUY IN THAT AREA !

Tripfaceape Guest
    She should've set down a spike strip in her driveway bwahahahahaha. Watch as all the soccer moms get their tires shredded whilst helping themselves to someone else's driveway.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    yes...but that doesn't give her the right to wave a gun at a car full of children. she has the right to bitch, but she also has a responsibility, as a police officer, to ensure that she acts and responds appropriately.
    I agree noone has that right to wave a gun at a car full of children and an Adult.

rickenbacker Guest
    As a cop, she should have known better. As far as the traffic around the school, and people staying out of her driveway? To me it's like people who bitch about noise around an airport. You CHOSE to live there. Did you not EXPECT it? Common sense is dead.

Tripfaceape Guest
    But just because she lives near a school and there is busy traffic doesn't mean people have to keep using her driveway...they're just being impatient and don't want to wait for traffic to regulate

rickenbacker Guest
    In the grand scheme of things, is it that important? Really? It's a driveway. It's a limited amount of time. Just not that big of a deal.

Tripfaceape Guest
    It's just the principle of the thing...

what if it was someone's house that has kids and they play in the driveway? The parents shouldn't have to worry about 50 cars pulling in and out of their driveway because they were being impatient, possibly smearing their kids all over the pavement.

Plus, I'm a crab and if I want people to respect my things and my space I'm gonna let them know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tripfaceape View Post
    It's just the principle of the thing...

what if it was someone's house that has kids and they play in the driveway? The parents shouldn't have to worry about 50 cars pulling in and out of their driveway because they were being impatient, possibly smearing their kids all over the pavement.

That is the bigger problem. What if something happens? Someone runs over someone else's kid and has a car accident in her driveway. She would be the one held responsible. i think it's a matter of respect. You shouldnt just park in someone's driveway because you feel like and don't want to be bothered with waiting. You don't want to wait? Let you kid take the bus or *gasp* walk home.

I definitely think that the cop over reacted. I'm just saying that people are really rude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

She should've set down a spike strip in her driveway bwahahahahaha. Watch as all the soccer moms get their tires shredded whilst helping themselves to someone else's driveway.

HAHAHAH I totally thought that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Flowergrrl Guest
    It would piss me off too if people kept using my driveway like it was just part of the public road system. I probably wouldn't pull a GUN on people....but I'm crazy enough to think of other things to do. Maybe like, as soon as they drove onto my property, throw eggs at their car or something. I'd have clearly posted signs warning of this of course....
    For real. If someone asked my permission I may consider but, people who don't give a rat's ass... Fuck that.

This has nothing to do with buying in any fucking area. They don't have any business using her driveway.

If shes going to pull a gun on a car full of kids for some mediocre occurence that apparently happens to her frequently ( people pull into driveways to turn around Ive done it youve done it how unfortunate she bought a house by a school caveat emptor ) she shouldnt be allowed to legally own a gun as a civilian much less as a policewoman.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

A more simple solution wouldve been to park her car at an angle in the entrance to her driveway so that no one could use it to turn around. Or she couldve erected some sort of barricade. Her main operative is "to serve and protect" not "get bitchy and threaten with gun".
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

mandee1005 Guest
    Being a police officer she should have known better. Also, all police officers are not like this. You hardly hear of the good stuff police officers do. If she doesn't want cars pulling into her drive way she need to park her car with the ass end as close to the road preventing the cars from pulling in to begin with. She should have went out and asked the person what they were doing then asked them not to park in her driveway. Simple as that.. She does need her ass fired though.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    If shes going to pull a gun on a car full of kids for some mediocre occurence that apparently happens to her frequently ( people pull into driveways to turn around Ive done it youve done it how unfortunate she bought a house by a school caveat emptor ) she shouldnt be allowed to legally own a gun as a civilian much less as a policewoman.
    I totally agree with you Ich, she never should have pulled a gun on someone (especially with kids in the car) but... People and their lack of respect for other people's property irks me to no end.

What if the school was built after she moved there? Hell, that doesn't even matter. If there's a school there then all those parents can turn around at the school.

I pulled in someone's driveway to turn around tonight.
    shoot me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I pulled in someone's driveway to turn around tonight.
    shoot me.
    Haha, Finnegan. I turn around in people's driveways quite a bit too. Especially if I get lost. But, not the same one every freakin day over and over again... And, I highly doubt she's the only person turning there. Or at least from what I read, it sounded like NUMEROUS people used her driveway instead of turning elsewhere or at the school.

I agree with Ich. I would park my car there.

Long Gone Day Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    A more simple solution wouldve been to park her car at an angle in the entrance to her driveway so that no one could use it to turn around. Or she couldve erected some sort of barricade. Her main operative is "to serve and protect" not "get bitchy and threaten with gun".
    That's what I was going to say. She could have used one of those sawhorses or something. I wouldn't want anyone in my driveway, either, but I think she should have done something like that before she let her anger get the better of her and start waving her gun around.