Thread: Yet Another Cemetery Accused of Desecrating Remains

Angry Yet Another Cemetery Accused of Desecrating Remains

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

NOVSTORM Guest
    There are no words to describe these people that would do something like this to anyone much less to people who survived the Holocaust.

BooMom Guest
    WTH??? Sorry-assed BASTARDS !!

Guest Guest
    Sick f*ckers!!

*sigh* my thread title should read Yet ANOTHER Cemetery...

I hate this pregnant soft brained thing...

I hate how these situations put the entire funeral industry in a bad light.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HBennett Guest
    SCI- I will NOT put into writing my opinion of these assholes. They're the same all over.

Altho I will say they ran 3 indie funeral homes here out of business. Pricks. One was the one I worked at. Double pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by HBennett View Post
    SCI- I will NOT put into writing my opinion of these assholes. They're the same all over.

Altho I will say they ran 3 indie funeral homes here out of business. Pricks. One was the one I worked at. Double pricks.
    If I ever had to find another funeral home job, I'd choose being a bored lonely housewife again over working for SCI, I don't agree with any corporation running the funeral biz. I do work for one, but so far so good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lisa03 Guest
    How horrible-they must not have a conscience!

Snoopy Guest
    WTH? In the article it states they were also facing similar charges in FLA. Were they found not guilty is the charge still pending? Why aren't they out of business if that's the case? Am I just being dim thinking that?

Pretty vile.
    I hope that the legal repercussions for the POS that would do this is very strong. If not, then we need stronger laws put in place to dissuade those that might think of doing something along those lines.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Carrera_3.2 Guest

Post SCI

I was in the biz in Houston, when SCI was just starting out, R.L. Waltrip "baby" has surely grown up over the years. It has eaten up many mom and pop type homes over the entire country. Back in the late 60's and early 70's they were trying to buy as many homes as they could get their hands on. All of SCI started from just one of the normal sized homes in Houston, and grew to become one, if not the largest funeral businesses in the US. It even has homes abroad. Waltrip was a fairly nice person, but the SCI corp. has spread like the plague. Carrera.