Thread: Scott on the Today Show

Scott on the Today Show

Just saw Scott on the Today Show talking about Michael Jacksons funeral.
    It made me proud to be a Death Hag.

guardmom2008 Guest
    That is so cool!

Giada Guest
    Congratulations on your CNN appearance last eve.

Pamebabby Guest
    I saw him too! Makes me proud to be a hag, our fearless leader is 1 cool guy.

havoc Guest
    Awesomeness.....

Very Nice!!

Here's the link for hags to watch: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...88446#32688446

Scott appears around the 2:20 mark...
    Last edited by Jrwzeigle; 09-04-2009 at 07:46 AM.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

I think this train has finally left, but it was awesome while it lasted. As long as they say Dearly Departed Tours, I'm happy as a clam. Thanks you guys, as usual - for your support. x
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Snoopy Guest
    Yay Scott! I saw ya too...you make us Hags proud!

I read read a small part about Michael Jackson in UK National Enquirer. It read: According to celebity grave expert Scott Michaels of www.findadeath.com ' The Artwork is cheesy, but it's very dignified and not cheap' I almost choked readin that in bed last night!

burgtwngrl Guest
    We are proud of you Scott. Now that Kathy Charles' book is going to be released in 2010 by MTV books I'm sure that the publicity will go on... If she invites me to the book release MY family and I are going to save up all year and go to Hollywood for the Book Release.

Yeah! I'll finally get to take Scott's Tour!

malaki Guest
    I also seen it before leaving for work this morning..it brought a smile to my face......I will be in San Diego in October (w/my sister) visiting my uncle & aunt and we're renting a car, I was checking availability on the Dearly Departed tours for the time I'll be there...Can't wait to go!!!!!

Well Scott gets the good publicity because he shows respect and appreciation for "death" and does his part to preserve and keep alive the memory of people like Michael Jackson.

ChargerBill Guest
    Good job again Scott, now you are being truly recognized as the expert on celebrity deaths!

1karenhb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrwzeigle View Post
    Very Nice!!

Here's the link for hags to watch: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...88446#32688446

Thanks for the link Jrwzeigle as I don't watch the show. Yay Scott.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Very Nice!!

Thanks for the link. That was great!

Bravo! Well done, Scott!
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Pamebabby Guest
    We love ya, Scott!!!

TIMB1967 Guest
    Damn. I missed it...didn't know he was on there but seldom get the opportunity to stay abreast on who's on what especially during the day. Way to go, Scott!!

pvezz Guest
    Very Nice!!

Thanks for posting the video! Congrats, Scott! That is so cool!

Nicki Guest
    Hey, congratulations Scott! Very much enjoyed it. AND happy they mentioned "Dearly Departed Tours"! You are going to be so well known I hope we don't have a difficult time booking a tour?

Sam Guest
    Damn!
    I used to watch the "Today" show every day, especially when I was unemployed and now that I have to leave the house by 6:30AM I missed seeing Scott!

mogirldotnet Guest
    I just saw Scott's footage online, which reminded me to make my quarterly appearance here :P

kelbons Guest
    Saw it this morning.

sheri Guest
    Yay, Scott. Proud to be a hag. As we do.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Yay Scott! (and thanks for starting this thread, Jerseysucks & for posting the link, Jrwzeigle!!!) While this might be the end of the road for MJ, it is not the last we will hear of Scott Michaels in the mainstream media.....other "legends" will die...and when they do, there is always our Scott for folks to turn to!

Way to go, Scott. We love you!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

crazedfemale Guest
    Glad to see Scott give the truth about the cryptkeepers at Forest Lawn. I went years ago and they were very nice to me in the office. Of course that was before the Internet and the death hag united movement!

SusanCarole Guest
    death haggery forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandee1005 Guest
    I have to confess. My hubby knows that I go to this site on a regular basis. I saw Scotts footage on the CNN special about MJ and screamed at the top of my lungs "Honey it's him! Thats the guy that runs that site I tell you about all the time!" He just looks at me and shakes his head.. He's such an unDeathHag! (but he's all the time asking me what happend to so and so and of course I fill him in.)

Yay Scott & thanks for the linkie Jrw!

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Yay Scott! (and thanks for starting this thread, Jerseysucks & for posting the link, Jrwzeigle!!!) While this might be the end of the road for MJ, it is not the last we will hear of Scott Michaels in the mainstream media.....other "legends" will die...and when they do, there is always our Scott for folks to turn to!
    As Scott does.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedfemale View Post
    Glad to see Scott give the truth about the cryptkeepers at Forest Lawn. I went years ago and they were very nice to me in the office. Of course that was before the Internet and the death hag united movement!
    Death Hag U (kinda like Man U footy in England).

Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    I have to confess. My hubby knows that I go to this site on a regular basis. I saw Scotts footage on the CNN special about MJ and screamed at the top of my lungs "Honey it's him! Thats the guy that runs that site I tell you about all the time!" He just looks at me and shakes his head.. He's such an unDeathHag! (but he's all the time asking me what happend to so and so and of course I fill him in.)
    Of course, as you do. *thinks it's time to stop hijacking Scott's catch phrase*

a big woo hoo for scott,im proud to be a death hag!!!!

1karenhb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    Folks, we have another death hag in the closet!