Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woodstock

Wasn't there but from the DVD set I have I would say you're spot on. I often wonder how many children were conceived there and how hard it would be to know who the father was.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

From the pictures I saw, it looked like it would be hard to make it out of there without getting pregnant. If you're into that whole "mud caked into all of you plentiful hippie body hair" type of thing that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

One of my interests was a result of the Haight-Ashbury free love scene. I think she has four siblings by the same teen runaway mom.

1karenhb Guest
    I was 16 that summer of 69. I so wanted to be there.

Bayou Queen Guest
    Yes, I was 16 in 1969 too. About 20 years ago, hubby and I had a "Woodstock" party on the anniversary and we told everyone wear 60's attire and bring their favorite music from that time. We had huge florescent peace signs hanging from the trees and we ended up with over a hundred people in our back yard. Everyone had a blast and I still have photos somewhere.

1karenhb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Yes, I was 16 in 1969 too. About 20 years ago, hubby and I had a "Woodstock" party on the anniversary and we told everyone wear 60's attire and bring their favorite music from that time. We had huge florescent peace signs hanging from the trees and we ended up with over a hundred people in our back yard. Everyone had a blast and I still have photos somewhere.
    Sounds like great fun. Why didn't you invite me????

7. 07-22-2014, 11:03 PM

I so wish I could have been there, so many amazing artists but alas i wasn't even an egg at this stage and there were many eggs that came and went before I finally made an appearance.