Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 3442

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

monroe27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    I don't think that he is the biological Father to any of them, no matter what the press or the Jackson family might say. None of them look like a black man is involved in any way in their genes.
    it can happen...I have seen many biracial children who have no color at all. my daughter is one of them. when she was born she had blue eyes and blond hair, and i'm black and very much involved in her genes......

monroe27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    on the parenting deal. who cares if they were his blood line or not. Any man that takes in children and raises them is a father. End of story! I think the kids are his cause i am a bi racial mother (cherokee indian, black and white) and so are my kids. I can easily pin point on the features in a heart beat on a person. And hell we are all bi racial any more, dig in your family tree some you may be suprised. But my daughter has a different dad who is a complete waste of time, air and is nothing but a pile of walking shit. My husband took her in and been the best man in her life EVER! Anyone can be a dad but to be a father is something else. Especially when you add love to the factor.

**off soap box** lol
    Amen!

I have a friend who is white and her hubby is black.When she gave birth, she had one white child and one black child .That's not too unusual.

yes I have a friend who has a son with a black woman and hes white; the son is all black.

Paris was on 'Ellen' yesterday & heres a preview. It was an awesome interview!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3c1Sd24cyo

Hockeywife Guest
    I think that Michael would support Paris' acting. There are videos of her saying that as a child and he didnt deter her.

I believe that they are genuinely Michael's biological children. Blanket especially looks like his father. I've known biracial children who look like they have no African American ancestry.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MJ Died.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	40746
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

I dont think they are his bio-kids, JMO. It has nothing to do with their skin color etc. I have all diffenent races in my family and I have seen it all, trust me.

My thinking is how people are "waiting" to see how talented these kids are gonna be because "MJ was their Dad". Well, if they are not his "bio-kids" they may not have ANY of the talents that their father did. Not in their blood anyway.

I think it is sad that MJ did not have any bio-kids to continue on with his legacy. I am not saying the children are not his, they are he raised them - to them he was Daddy and that is what counts. One can't help but wonder with all of the "hang ups" MJ had about himself and his childhood if he decided that he did not want to have children with his DNA.

For some reason my Mother is convinced that Dr. Klein (sp) is the father of the olderst two. I am still up in the air about "Blanket" - if would help if we knew who the mother was.
    My Posse's On Broadway

just because their kids don't have the 100% same exact talent/s that their mom / dad had, does not mean they did not come from that person. If I wasn't such a MJ fan, I would say that has to be a very narrow-minded, little - minded thing to say. My mother is a dental hygienist because shes good at science, so that means that I have to be good at science too????

I think I am being realistic.

Some peeps are expecting these kids to jump to their toes and moonwalk their way into Motown. I am saying that IMO, by them not being his BIO children and not having his genetic DNA, that probably will not happen. As was pointed out even natural born children do not always inherit some of their parents gifts or talents - no blood relation throws even more doubt in the mix. I am not saying they are not going to succeed in life, they definitely have the means to have any door open to them that they want. I am just saying, don't expect The Jackson 3 anytime soon.

What MJ had was a God given talent, not something your learned in school. There is a difference.
    My Posse's On Broadway

nightangel Guest

Michael jackson death pictures :-(

I love and miss you michael
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1011-michael-jackson-gurney.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	40774   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0927-michael-bed-dead-sub.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	40775  

nightangel Guest
    LOL

nightangel Guest
    if conrad murray would stick his head down in his shorts he would have two a$$holes
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    that damn doctor....... I was secretly hoping they would find him hanging in a closet somewhere.....

rjbrasher Guest
    Talent isn't DNA link IMO, I'm a border line genius (which i give to shits about) and i can draw, play 13 instruments, make jewelry, do awesome photography, scrap-booking..etc Anyone that knows me or have me on Facebook can see what i pull out of my ass. Ok how i learned all that is me, i taught myself/ my kids are super smart to but i'm a stay at home mom and when they want to learn i have all the things here to show and teach them what they know and just do it. It wasn't passed down hereditary, they learn it. Everyone one of us can have talent if we had the supplies, time and will power to learn it. I hate hearing wow those people inhered that talent. Um no they just learned it and learned it quickly. Everyone learns things in their own pace whether it be quickly or take a few years to learn. Everything is through Knowledge and knowledge is power.

The jackson were a great singing group because papa Joe was beating the shit out of them til the got the notes right. It wasn't cause they popped out of mama jacksons vaj vaj and started singing the ABCs if they were taught and show the ropes with compassion and love they wouldn't be fucked up. I'm sure a few to this day if you snuck up to them they would duck thinking someone is going to swatt them.

One would have to be Ray Charles to not see that this IS Michael's biological child. Get real:

Michael Jackson's Son Blanket Has His Dad's Moves...

http://www.people.com/people/article...536231,00.html

Biological or not, they are his kids. I wouldn't be surprised if they spent a lot of time one-on-one with their dad learning some moves and how to sing. They all seem like pretty good kids and well adjusted, so MJ definitely got that right.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

DrDeath Guest
    As far as they're concerned he's Daddy and that's that. I don't think he'd mind them making their way in the entertainment world as long as he had control with them and could oversee everything

People can take voice lessons all day long and still not be able to carry a tune in a bucket.

I just don't think they are his bio kids - that doesn't mean that he was not their Father - I get that. They love him and he loved them - hands down.

I think that he had too many hang ups about his own apprearance and his insecurities that he wanted to go all Hitler and formulate his own idea of the perect child. That sounds like something right up his alley.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    One would have to be Ray Charles to not see that this IS Michael's biological child. Get real:

I hope this poor kid know's who is Mama is. The other two know who their Mother is, but choose not to pursue her which it part of the agreement and cool, but I wonder if "Blanket" had a choice.

Right now they have Katherine and all is good, but there will come a day when they are going to want some sort of contact with their Mother(s). If MJ was still here I doubt they would care, but with him gone there is that void and the curiosity will grab them.
    My Posse's On Broadway

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    People can take voice lessons all day long and still not be able to carry a tune in a bucket.

i took years of voice classes and i went on to sing with opera Omaha, was in concert choir for 10 years, and was in "Carmen" as a back round extra. I was a second octave soprano. no one in my family can sing worth of shit, including me til i had classes.

then 11 years of no practice, no classes or coaching i sound like a man, i can't hit a high note any more since i have messed up my vocal cords. So give me some lmfao through Barry white and i can sing it, if its maria Carey stuff i sound like a mouse being butted fucked by an elephant
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 12-20-2011 at 12:20 PM.

DrDeath Guest
    Apparently Debbie Rowe does see the children a couple of times a month now. It was Katherine Jackson's idea. Guess now they're older they start to ask more questions and they were bound to be curious about her

i took years of voice classes and i went on to sing with opera Omaha, was in concert choir for 10 years, and was in "Carmen" as a back round extra. I was a second octave soprano. no one in my family can sing worth of shit, including me til i had classes.

then 11 years of no practice, no classes or coaching i sound like a man, i can't hit a high note any more since i have messed up my vocal cords. So give me some lmfao through Barry white and i can sing it, if its maria Carey stuff i sound like a mouse being butted fucked by an elephant
    Well coming from a family of singers you my dear may be a exception and good for you. You obviously had something to work with - just because you have no singers in your family doesn't mean it can't happen, it has to start somewhere.

Being a Music Major I have seen these poor guys and dolls walk in for try outs and boast about their "years of training" under their belt and then they open their mouth... SMH....
    Last edited by Shejay; 12-21-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: I can't spell... =)
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    Apparently Debbie Rowe does see the children a couple of times a month now. It was Katherine Jackson's idea. Guess now they're older they start to ask more questions and they were bound to be curious about her
    I think that is kinda good. I lost my Dad at 19 and he and I were tight. I naturally focused my energy on my Mom after that. You figure those poor kids probably knew Katherine about as well as the knew Rowe right after MJ died. MJ didn't associate with his family, so they were all kinda strangers. That was a very un-selfish thing for Katherine to do, I am glad "Joe Chola" didn't get a say in that.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Giada Guest

Michael Jackson was known to be his very own sycophant to stars. Blanket looks exactly like Miko Brando, Marlon's son. MJ was a known worshipper of Brando.

Giada Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    Debbie Rowe was the one to step up and state she would not interfere with the children's upbringing if Katherine would provide all three with therapy.

These children not only had to deal with the loss of a parent but the confusion in living with a drug addict.

I'd say the kids are now having a better life since MJ died. They don't have to be hidden under scarves in public, and have more freedom, and get a chance to know the rest of their family. I'd say they were more happy. JMO

MJ was their "father" since he raised them. He's not their bio-dad, but he was there since they were born. It's the same thing when any man adopts a kid - it doesn't take genes or what's in the jeans to be a dad - just to be there for them. I consider my step-dad more of a "dad" than my real "dad" (who I just refer mainly as a "sperm donor).

If anybody thinks a boy-loving, mentally unbalanced, severely drug addicted person would make a good father, then I applaud their optimism and faith in humanity.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

monroe27 Guest
    WOW...

Quote Originally Posted by monroe27 View Post
    WOW...
    Well, IMO, Michael's children are bright, intelligent, educated, warm and loving. IMO, he was a wonderful father to them.

missygir810 Guest
    Well, IMO, Michael's children are bright, intelligent, educated, warm and loving. IMO, he was a wonderful father to them.
    ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rjbrasher Guest

Exactly. Any asshole can trash a persons reputation in a heart beat and you got a hand few that believes into the BS. If the aroma of shit suits ya the by all means sniff away. But from an early age you can see abuse whether if its mental or physical and i just don't see it with the kids. Til my daughter was 3 i kinda sheltered her some due to my parinod/anxiety from when i was being kidnapped at 5 plus all these crazy ass fucks wanting to touch, sniff and snap pictures at my daughter cause she had some thick thick curly hair. I did it to protect her and she is popular in her school, straight A student, enjoys life and such. Do I regret doing it?? hell no. If I don't feel comfortable with the crazy asses around me and i have to get out and about i have no problem wrapping a scarf or something around my child. To protect them, its better then how some of those stupid bitches leave em in the car to shop and such.

Look at those stupid ass westboro church people. The people that died you already know and sympathize for the victims then you got these fucks running around going he was a faggot, yea yea thats right (mob shouting!) Like i said it takes a few people to start up a shit storm that grows and grows to the point, as soon as another person hears it they are going yeah yea thats right! unless you were there or see some damaging results from the kids..etc then for god sakes << insert anything here>> There is enough hate out in the world, letting alone adding to it.

I find it quite intriguing that most of these people that came forward saying Jackson twiddled their cinnamon stick, later said nah it didn't happen, mom and dad put me up to it for the money, or you got the dad of the one kid killing himself..etc i mean come the fuck on. IF people didn't keep changing up the story maybe i would believe something but when you cant keep your shit straight then your in it for the $$$$
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 01-04-2012 at 06:29 AM.

Exactly. Any asshole can trash a persons reputation in a heart beat and you got a hand few that believes into the BS. If the aroma of shit suits ya the by all means sniff away. But from an early age you can see abuse whether if its mental or physical and i just don't see it with the kids. Til my daughter was 3 i kinda sheltered her some due to my parinod/anxiety from when i was being kidnapped at 5 plus all these crazy ass fucks wanting to touch, sniff and snap pictures at my daughter cause she had some thick thick curly hair. I did it to protect her and she is popular in her school, straight A student, enjoys life and such. Do I regret doing it?? hell no. If I don't feel comfortable with the crazy asses around me and i have to get out and about i have no problem wrapping a scarf or something around my child. To protect them, its better then how some of those stupid bitches leave em in the car to shop and such.

Look at those stupid ass westboro church people. The people that died you already know and sympathize for the victims then you got these fucks running around going he was a faggot, yea yea thats right (mob shouting!) Like i said it takes a few people to start up a shit storm that grows and grows to the point, as soon as another person hears it they are going yeah yea thats right! unless you were there or see some damaging results from the kids..etc then for god sakes << insert anything here>> There is enough hate out in the world, letting alone adding to it.

I find it quite intriguing that most of these people that came forward saying Jackson twiddled their cinnamon stick, later said nah it didn't happen, mom and dad put me up to it for the money, or you got the dad of the one kid killing himself..etc i mean come the fuck on. IF people didn't keep changing up the story maybe i would believe something but when you cant keep your shit straight then your in it for the $$$$
    Outstanding post RJ- ITA!

I love this post RJ! Where's the 'like' button when you need it?
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Seriously RJ, you need to write a book about your life. I'd buy that!!! I'd have to buy the censored version due to the eyes bleeding when reading swear words syndrome that I suffer from - but other than that.....yeeehaaaa!!! Seriously though, you have come through some horrendous experiences and I am grateful you can share your wisdom with us here on FAD.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Giada Guest
    No one attracts crazy more than Michael Jackson ...

http://www.newser.com/story/137020/f...al-damage.html

An excellent read is Man Behind the Mask written by Bob Jones. Jones worked for the Jackson 5 followed by head of PR for MJ, 30 year career. He was on good terms with the Jackson family until his death.

Jones state most of his work with MJ was in cleaning up Jackson's messes. His drug use, travel with little boys, public behavior, etc. It was Jones who stated neither, "Debbie Rowe or MJ were the biological parents of the three children." Debbie was the surrogate for two and of course the unknown mother in California the surrogate for Blanket.

Well, well...It makes sense that Debbie Rowe was a surrogate. That is how she could walk away.

Mammy Guest
    So, if Debbie Rowe is just a baby oven with no biological ties, why is Katherine letting her spend time with the children?

Debbie Rowe said it was her idea that the kids wore masks ,so she must hold some sway with the family .....weird situation for the children though.

I think Paris really favors Debbie Rowe. If you look at some of Debbie's younger pictures she was really a pretty girl. Paris is beautiful.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Giada Guest
    Along with the sluggish economy, the American public appears to have tired of drug addicts ...

Slow sales of the Immortal concert in San Diego, coupled with poor reviews, another one cancelled.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsbu...-2012.html.csp
    The tour was originally supposed to be in Utah for two days last November, and then it was moved to just one day for August 2012. The statement above seems to be code for poor ticket sales.

Not sure about poor ticket sales. The Las Vegas Sun reported (on Dec 12th) that the tour had already generated $100 million in sales and was selling almost $2 million a night for its Las Vegas run.

http://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/d...-may-2013-dir/

Locally, the show was only scheduled for a 1-night run, but they added a second.

In my neck of the woods there were 2 shows in 2 cities within driving distance and both were sold out. I didn't get to go.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I have to say I am a bit surprised at myself. Been a lifelong huge fan of Michael's but I don't find his kids newsworthy?! Not sure why that is but I guess I saw something unique and magical about Michael's persona that doesn't seem to resonate with the kids. Maybe as they get older but lightening doesn't usually strike twice in the same place so I doubt the kids will ever be as talented as MJ. I could be wrong. Not trying to sound negative here but wondering if anyone else has similar feelings?
    Regards,
    Tamie

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    I have to say I am a bit surprised at myself. Been a lifelong huge fan of Michael's but I don't find his kids newsworthy?! Not sure why that is but I guess I saw something unique and magical about Michael's persona that doesn't seem to resonate with the kids. Maybe as they get older but lightening doesn't usually strike twice in the same place so I doubt the kids will ever be as talented as MJ. I could be wrong. Not trying to sound negative here but wondering if anyone else has similar feelings?
    IMO, the kids are bright, well educated, good kids, but I don't see that "magic" there with any of them. MAYBE Blanket, but he's so young and shy right now, it's hard to tell. We'll have to wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

The kids seem to be doing very well, but I kind of question the choice of Katherine as a guardian for them. With her advanced age, will she be around until they are adults, or if so, mentally and physically able to raise them. If something should happen to her, then who becomes guardian. these children have been through the mill. It seems there should have been someone appointed who could see them through to adulthood. I hope that should something happen to Katherine, that some of the, shall we say, more money-hungry people in the Jackson family circle dont move in to try and take over and gain access to the kids' fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
    The kids seem to be doing very well, but I kind of question the choice of Katherine as a guardian for them. With her advanced age, will she be around until they are adults, or if so, mentally and physically able to raise them. If something should happen to her, then who becomes guardian. these children have been through the mill. It seems there should have been someone appointed who could see them through to adulthood. I hope that should something happen to Katherine, that some of the, shall we say, more money-hungry people in the Jackson family circle dont move in to try and take over and gain access to the kids' fortune.
    IDK....maybe Rebbie or Janet?!? I hope Katherine is around for a LONG time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Mammy Guest
    I don't think there is a sane one in the bunch. You would have to pick the lesser of the evils. Katherine had better live at least another twenty years or they are doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Katherine had better live at least another twenty years or they are doomed
    Let's hope she does. She's the most sanity and stability those kids have ever known.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Amaya-chan Guest
    Well, I've been absent from this board for a while, mainly because I didn't want to see the autopsy photo. And I succeeded... until tonight. I was watching a very short, candid video of Michael on Youtube. The video ended, the recommendation thingy popped up...and the main one showing there had his autopsy photo.

The video in question.

The autopsy photo that many fans don't want to see. AT THE END OF A FAN VIDEO. One that was meant to INVOKE HAPPY THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES OF THE MAN. And then that awful, AWFUL picture pops up and slaps you in the face. It's a joke. It's such a fucking joke. I can't believe Youtube would have that on a video like this.

Although I guess since I saw it I can come back here now. *sigh*...