Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32394041424350 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 3442

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

A year gone by...
    RIP MJ

Wow this year went by so fast.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Yes it has. I told people at work tonight that it was the 1 year anniversary and they were shocked it had been that long.

RIP MJ

ColorfulCasey Guest
    Rip mj.

Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I, honestly, don't see any problem with this. As their biological mother, who apparently did not reliquish her rights, to hand over custody to the grandparents, she did need legal representation.
    Word is that Debbie Rowe has settled her custody dispute with Katherine Jackson and family for a reported $4 million I think it??s now safe to conclude that D.Rowe was only worried about the money from the jump.
    In an email D.Rowe wrote yo a friend
    : ??I??m not going after custody. These kids are not mine. They were never mine. They were always Michael??s. I was Michael??s best friend.?

??My lawyer is telling me I have to take some responsibility about the welfare of the children. Do I want the kids? Hell no. Does it look good for me to ask for them? Absolutely. I don??t want to look like the woman who gave away her kids and just forgot about them. Would Michael want Joe to have them? I think it would be the last thing that he would ever have wanted.?

She sounds like a lovely woman.

Anyway the lawyer's want to be reimbursed now and if they don't get payment from the estate, they will go after Debbie.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Amaya-chan Guest
    Can't believe it's been a year already. My alarm clock came back out of snooze mode around 9AM, playing Rock With You. When it was over the DJ talked about how it's been a year and there's tributes everywhere today and over the weekend. That kinda shook me a bit, but I don't think it'll hit me until around 5PM or so, which is when I heard the news.

To think that a year ago, up to this hour, he was still alive, but suffering. Nobody knew what was going on until it was too late. RIP Michael.

PurrPurr Guest
    Well, here's a shocker. Joe Jackson is filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the doctor, one year to the day of Michael's death.

This guy is a piece of work, eh?

RIP Michael - I won't ever forget you!!

Joe Jackson - you are a knob - king of the knob's infact. How old is this guy - how much longer do we have to listen to his garbage??

Katie Guest
    Do you know what is truely sad? Michael's mother and children have to leave town today because of the fans.

The man is gone......... Let the family have a peaceful day. Do you not think that is what Michael would have wanted?

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Do you know what is truely sad? Michael's mother and children have to leave town today because of the fans.

The man is gone......... Let the family have a peaceful day. Do you not think that is what Michael would have wanted?
    Seriously! I swear some people have no respect.

I watched Thriller this morning and it brought back all of the fun of being a silly teenager in the 80's...you made it such fun!! Thnaks for the music. You were a mighty talented man.

MISS YOU MICHAEL, I HOPE YOU ARE AT PEACE...
    Hurry back...hurry back...don't forget to bring your....death certificate!! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snoopy Guest
    I was in NYC a year to the day..first thing we heard when we got to the Hotel was Farrah passed..then Michael was in serious trouble..later that evening was when I heard he had passed.

I cannot believe it's been a year... I remember my cousins and I were at a Red Lobster and overheard this really ditsy waitress saying, "OMG did you hear Michael Jackson died?!" and we were all like, "Pfft, yeah right." and immediately went home and Googled it. At the time all we could find was that he was in a coma and we all hoped he would pull through =/

RIP Michael!

SinKittyVixen Guest
    That year flew by, and I still cant believe hes gone! wow!

PurrPurr Guest
    Is anyone going to watch "Michael Jackson: The Final Days" tonight on CNN? It's on at 8 Eastern time.

trishsixxm Guest
    I still think it's a dream because MJ always seems larger then life. The best part was te was genius enought to leave old Joe out of his will that was priceless.

One year ago...RIP Michael.

I'm listening to Billie Jean right now on YouTube, I don't have to heart to watch it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

rjbrasher Guest
    RIP mj!

Fancynancy Guest
    I remember being in front of my computer reading about Farrah Fawcett and feeling bad about her, but glad she was out of pain and hopefully better off. Then the news about Michael came up and I checked TMZ. They were at that time saying that he was in the hospital andf according to tool Joe Jackson "it doesn't look good." I was surfing all over and looking at the news shows and finally TMZ reported he had died. It took all the news channels a lot longer to call it. I still feel oddly emotional when i listen to his music or watch his videos, espevcially Heal the World.

God almighty, she is one tough looking female !
    No wonder Michael fell for her.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post

God almighty, she is one tough looking female !
    No wonder Michael fell for her.
    I totally agree. WE know more about Michael now. People talk about Joe being all about the money. Michael was all about buying people off and was all about the money himself. Everything was a money arrangement to this guy. I still enjoy the music but this guy was not a saint.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Fancynancy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    I totally agree. WE know more about Michael now. People talk about Joe being all about the money. Michael was all about buying people off and was all about the money himself. Everything was a money arrangement to this guy. I still enjoy the music but this guy was not a saint.

No, he wasn't a saint, people talk about how really shrewd he was and how the whisper voice was put on and all that. But he did do some good in the world, and in many ways much more than a lot of other celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Is anyone going to watch "Michael Jackson: The Final Days" tonight on CNN? It's on at 8 Eastern time.

I programmed it to dvr. It's crazy to think that a whole year has past. It really doesn't seem like that long ago.

BTW - Check out this kid doing Thriller. It's really...wow!
    Last edited by Zoe_Zeppelin; 06-25-2010 at 04:06 PM.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

stephenmiller Guest
    Who would have thought we be here still talking to him. I remember that one year ago today, I came home from work and turned the computer on to see the news and there it was! Also, this forum was coming in a bit slowly due to all the traffic!

Quote Originally Posted by Fancynancy View Post
    No, he wasn't a saint, people talk about how really shrewd he was and how the whisper voice was put on and all that. But he did do some good in the world, and in many ways much more than a lot of other celebrities.
    I need names. A number of stars do things as a tax write off. This guy was another one taking private jets and then complaining about the environment.
    I am in favor of artist, but this guy was so caught up on spending money and buying people off. I hate to be the voice of dissent. This guy's biggest comeback was dying.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

This guy's biggest comeback was dying.
    I've seen the same thing written about John Lennon too. How sad.

Elvis is another. He had been touring and was fixing to do another or something but his renown had faded still, and then he died. Whenever a big name celeb dies it ups their pop, with a dash to buy the music and the movies that might not have been bought or re viewed otherwise.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Elvis is another. He had been touring and was fixing to do another or something but his renown had faded still, and then he died. Whenever a big name celeb dies it ups their pop, with a dash to buy the music and the movies that might not have been bought or re viewed otherwise.
    Maybe all those sales will make a dent in that debt Jackson had going at the time of his death.

The saga of dead Michael Jackson has gone in so many directions though, I'm not even sure anymore if his family (or estate) benefits from those sales anymore.

Fancynancy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe_Zeppelin View Post
    I've seen the same thing written about John Lennon too. How sad.

Amen.

Katie Guest
    My thoughts are still with the children. How would you like to see a report like I saw tonight that said that the kids parents were unknown, but Michael was Daddy.

Was he on drugs when they were born. Have they always had to live with that knowledge?

I could go on and on. My heart breaks for them. He was good at what he did, but he could have been so much more.

Another thing that bothers me is the crowds of people at the buriel site. The police that have to be taken from their normal duties, in order to babysit a mob. How many crimes could be taken care of if the cops were able to do their jobs tonight.

The mom said no celebrations, but people did it anyway.

Larry King and that media whore Jermaine having interviews at the buriel site. Whatever happened to respect for the dead? He is not alone there. There are many people there who were better than him. Who were never accused of hurting kids. What about their final resting place?

I just think it is sick. I also thought the whole Elvis thing was sick.

My thoughts are still with the children. How would you like to see a report like I saw tonight that said that the kids parents were unknown, but Michael was Daddy.

Was he on drugs when they were born. Have they always had to live with that knowledge?

I could go on and on. My heart breaks for them. He was good at what he did, but he could have been so much more.

Another thing that bothers me is the crowds of people at the buriel site. The police that have to be taken from their normal duties, in order to babysit a mob. How many crimes could be taken care of if the cops were able to do their jobs tonight.

Larry King and that media whore Jermaine having interviews at the buriel site. Whatever happened to respect for the dead? He is not alone there. There are many people there who were better than him. Who were never accused of hurting kids. What about their final resting place?

Well said.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I respectively disagree. He did a lot of good in his life and he made a lot of people happy. And if his (and Elvis') music and legacy still touches people, what's wrong with them paying their respects in a way that's meaningful to them?

Giada Guest
    Kudos to Debbie Rowe for insisting the children receive therapy ... Kudos to the conservator's for considering and protecting the children's well being by keeping them away from the media manipulation by the Jackson siblings and parents.

Katie Guest
    Okay let's break it down. Forest Lawn begged people to stay away.

Yes Michael did things for others, but do you have any idea how many people are out there doing things for others? And by the way, don't need for everyone to know it.

I am so sorry Michael is dead. I was probably a fan long before most of you were born, so I know what it feels like, but this whole thing is just to sad.

Michael was a mess, and probably very unhappy. He needed animals in his life, because the people ones who were suppose to love him, used him for everything they could get.

Michaels mom and children should have been able to go to the cemetary today and be with michael, but they couldn't do that, because of these so called friends, or fans of michaels.

By the way have you seen the memorial they unveled today in Gary? The words are misspelled on it.

Also Michaels mom had copies of her new book sent to Gary to sale to the fans, and they were stolen off someone's front door. MONEY

Papa Joe filed his lawsuit today of all days. MONEY

My favorite of all interviews was done last year before Michael was laid to rest. The reporter asked a fan what she wanted to do today in memory of Michael? She said " As soon as I get my obama money I am going to spend it all on Tee shirts"

I wish Mom Jackson, and all the little Jacksons would have a press meeting. They would have the full attention of all of these fans. I wish they would tell them to spend their money on helping someone else. To stay in school and get a good education. To let Michael go. He had a hard life, and I'm not sure he ever found the love he was so seeking, but their spending so much time crying over him, take them away from the things they need to do, to make life better in their lives.

Michael Jackson was soo many things, and certainly tragic is one of them. Even if Michael had answered everyone of the questions people have about him - he would still be mysterious. There is no one like him.

I am always amazed by the way people react to someone's death. I include myself in this scenerio. Why do we suddenly elevate someone to a higher level of recognition when they die?? They were walking around this planet for years, and many times weren't openly appreciated. Gary Coleman is a prime example. His stock had plummetted and he was virtually a has-been. Another tragic figure. Now that he is gone, we are all sad and discussing his tragic life and his awful situation - why?? Why do we do that?? Even ordinary, everyday, people - seems to give human beings pause to reflect and comment on this and that - and lots of times, point out the good things about that person. When they were alive, we fail to appreciate those things that we are suddenly singing their praises about. I just find that a funny and peculiar thing about people in general. The very nature of FAD is a prime example. We discuss people, some famous, some not, some who passed ions ago, but we are all fascinated by them and their lives. Perhaps this isn't appropriate to mention in this thread about MJ, but it has been on my mind lately and thought I would share.

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post

I am always amazed by the way people react to someone's death. I include myself in this scenerio. Why do we suddenly elevate someone to a higher level of recognition when they die?? They were walking around this planet for years, and many times weren't openly appreciated. Gary Coleman is a prime example. His stock had plummetted and he was virtually a has-been. Another tragic figure. Now that he is gone, we are all sad and discussing his tragic life and his awful situation - why?? Why do we do that?? .
    I think Judy Garland was another one. A lot of people dissed her when she was alive.
    I recently read the Pat Benatar book and I thought that this is a woman who stayed out of the tabloids, did a lot for children's charities and was a good artist but nobody talks about it because she was boring.
    Michael chose to be isolated.
    Michael spent money and he chose to be in debt.
    Yes he was an artist but I don't think that is anything more than those who work and take care of our own charities and needs.
    I think these stars like Colman and Jackson who try to blame their parents for their problems when they are adults and only add to the dysfunction.
    When they die we could only hope whatever mental disorder they have will be alleviated in the next life.
    in other words, RIP.
    Last edited by coconn04; 06-26-2010 at 07:33 AM.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

PIC: Janet Jackson Visits Michael's Grave

Credit: Benassi/Splash News Online

Friday – June 25, 2010 – 5:54pm

On the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, Janet, Randy, Tito and Jermaine Jackson gathered at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, Calif. to pay their respects.

The group -- all dressed in black -- arrived around 11 a.m. PT and entered through a back entrance of the mausoleum in which Michael is interned. About 500 fans also quietly gathered, many wearing sequined jackets or white gloves, according to a witness.

Michael's children Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and Blanket, 8, were not in attendance. They were last publicly spotted in Hawaii Thursday with their grandmother (and legal guardian), Katherine Jackson.

"Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day. I tried," Twittered Randy.

Katherine traveled to Michael's hometown of Gary, Ind. Friday afternoon, where she unveiled a marble memorial of her son. A cell-phone vigil was also held in broad daylight outside Michael's childhood home
    http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmu...ersary-2010256

Edna St. Vincent Millay

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    i watched all of them: 20/20, dateline, lkl and the don lemon report after lkl.

like watching an accident, you can't look away. or at least i can't. i thought 20/20 was the best one--the interview with his makeup artist and costumers of 25 years. the stories about the staff-LOL--he really thought he was royalty, hilarious making them all greet and say goodbye to him en mass at neverland as he came and went.

jermaine is ....... bizarre. conspiracy theories much? wants to move mj's body to neverland... joe and that hack lawyer brian oxman are shameless.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    i watched all of them: 20/20, dateline, lkl and the don lemon report after lkl.

like watching an accident, you can't look away. or at least i can't. i thought 20/20 was the best one--the interview with his makeup artist and costumers of 25 years. the stories about the staff-LOL--he really thought he was royalty, hilarious making them all greet and say goodbye to him en mass at neverland as he came and went.

jermaine is ....... bizarre. conspiracy theories much? wants to move mj's body to neverland... joe and that hack lawyer brian oxman are shameless.
    I haven't watched any of the programs so I might be taking this out of context, but the part about staff addressing him, in my opinion, this was likely done more to keep the staff as in control and loyal to him as he could. Staff have so many times turned around and discussed his private life to the tabloids to make a quick buck. The saying "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" is likely MJ's attempt in that request. He was reclusive and preferred to keep to himself alot, but to have each staff member make eye contact and have a simple exchange of hello or good-bye - might make a person think twice about double-crossing MJ. Just a thought.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    no, he made them line up en mass outside neverland in full uniform, at attention (200 plus employees at one time) and greet him when he arrived and say goodbye when he left. like he was the effing queen of england. it was all about the pageantry and pretense that he was KING. lol

well, worth watching the report....the elephants walks were timed to concincide with his breakfast: they were to be walked in front of the breakfast *nook* windows for his entertainment. jfc.

and again, i had forgotten how much stupid shit he had crammed into that house. all of it nightmare inducing--for me, anyway. clowns, waxworks,tschotckes and just plain shite. the paintings of him in different scenarios...

NewYorkDoll Guest
    [quote=Katie;1052052]Okay let's break it down. Forest Lawn begged people to stay away.

By the way have you seen the memorial they unveled today in Gary? The words are misspelled on it.

i just did a search for this and could not find it--please post.

Wow one year goes by fast. Watching 'This is it' on HBO right now, and I think that show would have been fucking awesome and I am not really a fan.

The whole family are pure scum. As Winston Churchill once said of Australians.... "Bad stock."
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 06-26-2010 at 09:45 AM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

NewYorkDoll Guest
    what is my problem?? now i am watching michael jackson and bubbles on animal planet. anyone else seen this? he's lucky that monkey did not rip someone's face off.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    what is my problem?? now i am watching michael jackson and bubbles on animal planet. anyone else seen this? he's lucky that monkey did not rip someone's face off.

LOL! I saw that earlier this week also. Bubbles is hideous now. LaToya (at the end) was funny even though she wasn't trying to be.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    no, bubbles is def like travis---yikes.

why do i watch this shit??

mrnorrischangestrains Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    I haven't watched any of the programs so I might be taking this out of context, but the part about staff addressing him, in my opinion, this was likely done more to keep the staff as in control and loyal to him as he could. Staff have so many times turned around and discussed his private life to the tabloids to make a quick buck. The saying "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" is likely MJ's attempt in that request. He was reclusive and preferred to keep to himself alot, but to have each staff member make eye contact and have a simple exchange of hello or good-bye - might make a person think twice about double-crossing MJ. Just a thought.
    I would have had the same take on it. Like you, I haven't seen any of the programs either. And I can't believe it's been a year either. Only realized when someone pointed it out here. Really seems like yesterday.

Found this on the kids. It's not much but they seem to be doing okay.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...iid=moreontime

Katherine traveled to Michael's hometown of Gary, Ind. Friday afternoon, where she unveiled a marble memorial of her son. A cell-phone vigil was also held in broad daylight outside Michael's childhood home
    http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmu...ersary-2010256
    Forgive me but what the shit is 'a cell phone vigil' ?
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

mrnorrischangestrains Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Forgive me but what the shit is 'a cell phone vigil' ?
    Thanks for that. Now I have visions of diehard fans camping out in front of his house, connected to their loved ones via cell phone, all singing MJ songs, so even those far away can feel the atmosphere.

Chris Brown performs Jackson tribute at BET Awards

LOS ANGELES ?? It was a night of comebacks at the BET Awards, and none more unexpected than Chris Brown performing an emotional tribute to Michael Jackson.

The embattled pop star has mostly kept a low profile since pleading guilty to felony assault for beating up Rihanna in February 2009. But here he was, center stage, mimicking Jackson's signature dance moves with almost eerie accuracy. Introduced by Jermaine Jackson, Brown embodied the King of Pop, wearing his fedora and spangled glove and moonwalking across the stage to "Billie Jean."

Then, as Brown grabbed a microphone to sing "Man in the Mirror," he broke down in tears. His voice cracked, he couldn't sing, and at one point he crumpled to the stage in apparent agony. It was a moving moment made even more so by the song's lyrics and Brown's recent past.
    The 21-year-old returned to the stage later in the show when he won the AOL "fandemonium award."

"I let you all down before, but I won't do it again. I promise you," he said.
    Sunday's ceremony at the Shrine Auditorium began with a comeback: Kanye West opened the show atop a volcano onstage in his first TV appearance since dissing Taylor Swift at last year's MTV Video Music Awards.

T.I. also made a triumphant return to television in his first TV performance since being released from prison in December. Backed by Travis Barker on drums, T.I. performed "Yeah Ya Know," and later returned to the stage to sing "Hello, Good Morning" with Diddy-Dirty Money, Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj, who won for female hip-hop artist.

El DeBarge also made a comeback, his falsetto undiminished, performing hits "I Like It," "Time Will Reveal" and "Rhythm of the Night." He returned later to perform the title track from his new album due in the fall, "Second Chance."

Host Queen Latifah was also musical, first singing to famous members of the audience, then returning to her rap roots and rhyming about the royalty in the audience: herself and Prince, who received BET's lifetime achievement award.

The venerable entertainer was feted with an all-female musical tribute. Janelle Monae offered an energetic take on "Let's Go Crazy." Jazz musician Esperanza Spalding accompanied herself on standup bass for "If I Was Your Girlfriend." Alicia Keys started behind the piano, then climbed on top of it, when she sang "Adore," and Patti LaBelle kicked off her shoes to give her all to "Purple Rain."

Prince, who wore a tunic with his own image on it, seemed humbled by the tribute.
    "I'm just so thankful to be a part of this world of music," he said. "Thanks for a wonderful night. I'll never forget it as long as I live."

Performances were so plentiful during the 3 1/2-hour show that prizes were almost secondary.

Usher was backed by a string section as he sang "There Goes My Baby." Drake, who was named best male hip-hop artist, performed his hit "Thank Me Later." B.o.B. was joined by Keyshia Cole, and later Eminem, on "Airplanes." Eminem continued with his new single, "Not Afraid," backed by a choir. Trey Songz, who was named best male R&B artist, crooned his hit, "Yo Side of the Bed," as a banner on stage behind him read, "pray for our soldiers and their families."

Alicia Keys performed a medley of her hits, bookended by two awards. She won for female R&B artist and best collaboration for her song with Jay-Z, "Empire State of Mind."

John Legend was presented with BET's humanitarian award for his work on the Show Me Campaign, which aims to eradicate poverty worldwide through education and health care. He challenged his peers to become humanitarians as well.

"There's a lot of money, fame and influence in this room tonight," Legend said. "So I say to all of us: We can do better, we can make this world better. Let's not waste this opportunity."

The BET Awards honor the year's best in music, sports and film in 19 categories. Winners are selected by a voting academy comprising industry insiders and executives, music journalists and a group of fans randomly selected by BET.com.

Serena Williams won sportswoman of the year and LeBron James was sportsman of the year. Beyonce and Lady Gaga weren't on hand to accept their award for video of the year for "Video Phone," nor was Rihanna around to collect the viewer's choice award for her song with Young Jeezy, "Hard."

Sunday's show also introduced emerging musicians to the audience through BET's Music Matters initiative, and shined a spotlight on four citizens who are contributing to their communities through education and outreach.

Ludacris was surrounded by female violinists and backed by Tommy Lee on drums as he performed "My Chick Bad." Then, a marching band joined him on stage ?? as did DJ Khaled, T-Pain, Ross and Minaj ?? to close the show with the rousing "Hands Up."

___
    Online: http://betawards.bet.com/

Mark Mothersbaugh (Devo):
    I smoked angel dust with Andy Warhol and Michael Jackson:
    http://www.bigissuescotland.com/features/view/304
    [SIZE=3]
    [SIZE=3]Devo have been a hit with the cool kids since their very beginning – the second time they played in New York the show was attended by David Bowie, the Rolling Stones, Brian Eno, Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper and the whole NY art scene. Mothersbaugh was even invited out to Studio 54 on a “double date” with Andy Warhol.

“The only time in my life I smoked angel dust was by accident and it was on a double date with Andy Warhol and Michael Jackson,” laughs Mothersbaugh. “We all went to Studio 54 and people were passing drugs all over the place.

“Michael Jackson had just finished doing the movie The Wiz and still looked like Michael Jackson back then – he had an Afro and he was still black. He passed me a joint and I thought, well OK, we don’t have marijuana in Ohio so I’ll try it.”

Minutes later Mothersbaugh found himself on the dancefloor as pillars of light were swirling around “like weedcutters” knocking people over and cutting them up. He turned to his date in horror, only to hear her say: “You didn’t smoke any of that angel dust did you?”

A quick glance back to the party showed that nothing was wrong. “The next thing I know she’s telling Andy she’s got to get me back to my hotel room,” he adds with a sigh. “That was my first date with Andy Warhol.” [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Giada Guest
    Add Bubbles to Jackson's fail list ...

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...ement/19530732