Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

heartbreakdj00 Guest

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Last one from Scream...I saved the best for last..

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Also Ladies..Its time for Open Discussion on the MJ group. Come Join!

Yep, def the best. I like the colored versions.

Nayzo Guest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scream1.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	15276  

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Im I the only one who's jealous of his perfectly shaped Brows? lmao

Nope you're not. I wish my brows were perfect too. LOL!

And yup this one is best.

[SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    [/quote]

I really love this one.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post

I really love this one.[/quote]
    I do also..His face looks like Same Ol' Michael

Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    SCREAM was such a cool vid. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before its time. I don't think I got it when it first came out, but now I am totally with it. Like so many things about Michael, I wish I had taken more time to appreciate them while he was here.
    My absolute favorite video he did. Loved his (and Janets) image in it. Thanks everyone for posting those screen shots. And what I wouldnt give to have one of those pointy black tops they are wearing....so cool
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Princess Kim Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Once again a trend of posts that have nothing to very little to do with Michael Jackson is developing here. As I mentioned on page one of this thread, please take those posts to pm's, social groups and profiles.

Thanks everyone.
    Not trying to be a smart ass, but I always get paranoid that I'm the one doing something wrong. What kinds of posts would these be? Thanks.

Michael Jackson's personality was Off the Wall
    He made his music a Thriller
    He was Bad in a good way
    He made serious HIStory
    To me he had a Dangerous and wonderful voice
    He was and always will be an Invincible man.

A poster here: http://www.breeding5.com/showthread.php?t=145070 claimed to have penned the above. Whoever did, I think it's great!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Guys come to the MJ group to the Open Discussions part!

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    I wish I had more Death hags up near me..Cause Im gonna be doing it all by myself.

Aww hun. Cheer up..Look at these..

If it doesn't sound too silly, maybe we could select a time and light the candles together, wherever we live?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    If it doesn't sound too silly, maybe we could select a time and light the candles together, wherever we live?
    Sounds good to me. I'm definitely going to on Aug. 29th for MJ's b-day.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Nayzo View Post
    I came across this editorial about MJ, and the fact that he hasn't been buried yet. Interesting read: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/france..._b_244943.html
    Amen to that, Michael was never allowed peace in his life and he can't get a decent burial.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    I agree..We'll have to pick a time..

Oh..come join in the MJ Lovers Group discussion

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So still no news? I was shocked when I saw the other thread closed I thought you had all been shouted at or something!

Anyway, where was I when I heard? In bed, I found out at 6am the next day my husband had got up to go to the gym and his brother text us from LA (on his honeymoon) to tell us. My SIL told me they heard all the sirens and knew something major was going on but didn't find out anything for a few hours. If we'd have stayed up for about 20 minutes on the thursday then I would've known then as I was online.
    I was here at the computer as I always am. I was at another board I go to and someone posted that MJ had suffered cardiac arrest and had been taken to the ER.

I went crazy going back and forth between CNN and a couple of other sites such as the LAtimes and TMZ. I still can't seem to wrap my head around it. When they said he had actually died I sat here for I don't know how long with my mouth hanging open. I couldn't believe it.

The weird part was that for some reason ever since he'd announced the "This Is It" tour I had the weirdest feeling it just wasn't going to happen. I had no idea it would be because he had died though!

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snjlN...eature=related

This has probably been posted before in the MJ part 1 thread....don't care...I bloody love it....it was just so EASY for him...the singing the dancing...you can't teach that....he was just born talented....and there will never be anyone who can compare with him....Miss you MJ...x
    The music lived in him. It was like breathing is for the rest of us.

Paramedics: Jackson Dead When We Arrived

Posted Jul 26th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff
    Law enforcement sources tell us when paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's house he was already dead ... and it took them a while to even realize the victim was the famous singer.

Our sources say when paramedics got to Jackson's home he was flatlined. There was no electrical activity in his heart and Jackson showed no sign of life.

Multiple sources say paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the scene but Dr. Conrad Murray insisted that the singer be transported to the hospital. Dr. Murray -- as a higher medical authority than the EMTs -- had the power to overrule them.

Paramedics didn't realize for nearly 10 minutes the victim was Michael Jackson. As one emergency worker put it: "It just looked like a frail, old, sickly man."
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmer927 View Post
    No it was like they were guarding the entrance. I got the impression they were hired and parked and keeping everyone out.

This sucks I have closeups and can't figure out how to post them.
    How bout a flikr account? Unless you pay though, there's a limit on how much you can upload a month.

atlantis Guest
    Hi guys. I've finally gotten around to posting...

I had never viewed Michael as a sex symbol until now. I never saw him in a sexual way. I love him just as much as most everyone else so I can't believe I never noticed that booty, his smile, his package...geez, am I the only one who thinks these thngs? I can't really pin down the time that he was at his sexiest....late 70's to mid to late 80's, maybe? I keep staring at these moving image thingies just freaked out about his sexiness. At one point, he was built like a brick house, just BAM BAM BAM....the abs, the legs, the butt. It hurts to think of how emaciated he had become.

Honestly, I had always seen him as asexual and never really considered the possibility that he'd been with women and liked it. I don't think he's gay. I think his childhood was so shitty (b/c God only knows what happened to MJ) that he somehow turned away from sexual expression.

BUT, I could be totally wrong about all of this. Does anyone remember ever reading/hearing about MJ's love life? I know he went to awards shows with actresses and whatnot but I always though they were just friends.

And WTF happened to him that was so bad it made him want a new face? Seriously. One could really read into that in a very Freudian way. It seems that the MJ in his J5 days was a completely different person than the man he became. But WHY???? What caused that much damage.

I don't think he's guilty of child molestation, either. If anything, he was "guilty" of relating to kids better than adults b/c, in his heart and soul, he was so very childlike.

Okay, did I get all that out? I've been pondering these things for days. OH YEAH...I've been noticing that he had really big feet and BIG hands....and you know what they say about men with big hands and feet....does anyone know how tall he was

Earlier in this thread, someone said they couldn't believe MJ's death was affecting them so greatly (or something to that effect). It's very disturbing to me that he is gone. Just gone. BUT I do believe he's finally at peace now. I think we are all hurting so badly b/c he shined so brightly. This must have been what it was like when Elvis died.
    Last edited by atlantis; 07-25-2009 at 11:34 PM.

jarrett622 Guest
    Oh we already found out hun! It was in STAR not NE.
    Well, considering what the Star is I'm not surprised the two were confused.

jarrett622 Guest

We can do candles for MJ together

Here's a group at gratefullness.org already or we could start our own for his birthday.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...fm?l=eng&gi=MJ

Mrs Tingles Guest
    Question. Was Dianna Ross at Michael's memorial? I didn't see her.

Mrs Tingles Guest
    I thought it was strange that he didn't leave the kids to Janet. I always figured they were pretty close. I really think she'd be a pretty good mum. Did they have a falling out or something?

No she wasn't there. At the very beginning of the memorial, Smokey Robinson read a letter from Diana to the family and crowd. He also read a letter from Nelson Mandela.

I like your post it reminds me of a lot of things.

A long time ago Kat Williams joked about "When was the last time you heard MJ was really doing a woman... Don't worry I'll wait" If you look it up on YouTube be warned it's not for the 'light stomached'.

Who knows what happened to MJ to make him sexually 'ambiguous' and totally change his face. Maybe he was innapropriately touched as a child. He did become a different person, although I really don't think physical features and skin colour meant as much to him as other people.

He didn't just wake up one day and say -
    "Hey I'm at the top of my career so I know what I'll do, I'll start behaving really strangely, mess up my face and start messing with children" NO, there were some deep-rooted psychological problems that went unnoticed for so long that they started to manifest physically.

No, I don't hink he molested anybody, as you said he was guilty of thinking children are on the 'same level' as he was.

I think he was 5 feet and 10 inches tall.

Yeah I bet this is like when Elvis died, but multiplied because of computers, internet, YouTube etc. I never really got the Elvis thing until MJ happened.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantis View Post

I had never viewed Michael as a sex symbol until now. I never saw him in a sexual way. I love him just as much as most everyone else so I can't believe I never noticed that booty, his smile, his package...geez, am I the only one who thinks these thngs? I can't really pin down the time that he was at his sexiest....late 70's to mid to late 80's, maybe? I keep staring at these moving image thingies just freaked out about his sexiness. At one point, he was built like a brick house, just BAM BAM BAM....the abs, the legs, the butt. It hurts to think of how emaciated he had become.

Honestly, I had always seen him as asexual and never really considered the possibility that he'd been with women and liked it. I don't think he's gay. I think his childhood was so shitty (b/c God only knows what happened to MJ) that he somehow turned away from sexual expression.

BUT, I could be totally wrong about all of this. Does anyone remember ever reading/hearing about MJ's love life? I know he went to awards shows with actresses and whatnot but I always though they were just friends.

And WTF happened to him that was so bad it made him want a new face? Seriously. One could really read into that in a very Freudian way. It seems that the MJ in his J5 days was a completely different person than the man he became. But WHY???? What caused that much damage.

I don't think he's guilty of child molestation, either. If anything, he was "guilty" of relating to kids better than adults b/c, in his heart and soul, he was so very childlike.

Okay, did I get all that out? I've been pondering these things for days. OH YEAH...I've been noticing that he had really big feet and BIG hands....and you know what they say about men with big hands and feet....does anyone know how tall he was

Earlier in this thread, someone said they couldn't believe MJ's death was affecting them so greatly (or something to that effect). It's very disturbing to me that he is gone. Just gone. BUT I do believe he's finally at peace now. I think we are all hurting so badly b/c he shined so brightly. This must have been what it was like when Elvis died.
    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 07-26-2009 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    Here's a group at gratefullness.org already or we could start our own for his birthday.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...fm?l=eng&gi=MJ
    Are you going to do the candle memorial here? If you're looking for a place I'd be glad to offer space on my website for free. Of course you'd have to PM me your candle so I could publish it. And of course a link would be posted so everyone could go look.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Are you going to do the candle memorial here? If you're looking for a place I'd be glad to offer space on my website for free. Of course you'd have to PM me your candle so I could publish it. And of course a link would be posted so everyone could go look.
    Sure, we could do that! I think it would be really cool and a way for us to do it together. I'm not religious but I am spiritual and I believe that group prayers, vibes whatever you want to call them carry a lot of power. And I think MJ could use them. I don't think he meant to die and leave his kids and if I was him I'd be super pissed right about now...

Well, it doesn't have to be religious, or it can be any religion. I have one for Brandon lee called the Brandon Lee Perpetual Candlelight Service. I use one type of candle with a name beneath it. If you want to go look to get an idea www.starthrillerbrandonlee.com/candlelightservice.html.

We could chose a certain candle or submiters could just send in the a candle of their choosing. I can resize to fit. A black background? A heading? Whatever yall want.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Well, it doesn't have to be religious, or it can be any religion. I have one for Brandon lee called the Brandon Lee Perpetual Candlelight Service. I use one type of candle with a name beneath it. If you want to go look to get an idea www.starthrillerbrandonlee.com/candlelightservice.html.

We could chose a certain candle or submiters could just send in the a candle of their choosing. I can resize to fit. A black background? A heading? Whatever yall want.
    Thats a VERY good idea.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    MJ always had this massive sex appeal to me..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpBPxZt2hDY
    Rock my world acapella.
    Listen to that voice!! AHH

Thats a VERY good idea.
    Thanks. I'll set up a test page later today and we can swap ideas. I use a handheld candle for my BL candlelight page because it's more personal than just having a candle there. I'd be happy to share it for Michael Jackson's memorial page. Or another candle would be fine. I don't care; I'm just tossing ideas. The thing is, candle images with transparent backgrounds and animated flames look best, IMO.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Thanks. I'll set up a test page later today and we can swap ideas. I use a handheld candle for my BL candlelight page because it's more personal than just having a candle there. I'd be happy to share it for Michael Jackson's memorial page. Or another candle would be fine. I don't care; I'm just tossing ideas. The thing is, candle images with transparent backgrounds and animated flames look best, IMO.
    I agree...Just let me know!

I agree...Just let me know!
    I'm thinking an animated glove and a derby hat. Do you have one or both in your image files? Or a particular favorite image? I know there's a lot of animations of MJ1 but I don't really want to go look through all those pages. I did see several that would be fitting, though.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgN50rbWA5E
    One of my faves from MJ acapella.

Hmmm the witness protection program!

I've known for a long time that if a person takes the 'right' drugs their body will go into a death like state. Years ago when people would fall ill due to poisoning and 'look' dead the family would prepare them for burial and watch vigil over them in case they woke up... that's why it's called a Wake.

Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    After looking through some of the pictures posted last night and reading a story about one doctor accusing another doctor of making MJs lupus worse from injecting so much collagen... comparing old to new, it does look like MJ got a new set of veneers and you can also tell the collagen injections.

Just for grins, check this website and read under Unusual Behavior, Means and Motive... I thought it seemed like some similarities

http://elvis-lives.8m.com/iselvisalive.html

Michael Jackson was not my father,' says man at centre of lovechild rumours

EXCLUSIVE by Will Payne 26/07/2009

Michael Jackson??s ??secret lovechild? has declared: 'He is NOT my dad'.

Omer Bhatti has revealed how Jackson feted him as an honorary son after inviting him and his family to move in with him.
    Omer, 25, from Norway, who lived with Jackson at his Neverland ranch for eight years, hails the tragic pop legend as his ??best friend?.
    But he says there is no biological link between him and Jackson, despite widespread rumours he is the King of Pop??s illegitimate child, fathered during an alleged fling with Omer??s mum in 1983.
    Omer, who lives in Norway, has revealed Jackson always used to say that he was like a son to him and he thinks that that must be the reason for all the rumours.
    Confiding in a close friend from Oslo, Omer said: ??Michael is not my father. He and I were just very, very close. He was my best friend.?
    Omer was a guest of honour at Jackson??s memorial event in Los Angeles two weeks ago ?? sitting alongside the legend??s closest relatives in the front row.
    ??Michael always used to say I was like a son to him,? he told the friend. ??But my true parents are here in Norway. The reason I was asked to sit with his family at the memorial service is because I was Michael??s closest friend ?? not because I am his son.?
    He also confided in a girl pal: ??Michael was such a special person to me and I cannot believe he is gone, I am in total shock. I have lost weight because I cannot eat anything. All I can think about is Michael and how he died.?
    Omer moved to Neverland in 1996 after Jackson had met him and his parents in Tunisia where 12-year-old Omer had been on holiday.
    Jackson was so taken with Omer that he had the boy, his mother, father and sister move to LA with him immediately.
    He gave Omer??s mum Pia a job as a nanny for his son Prince Michael and employed dad Huayoun as a driver. Meanwhile, another of Omer??s friends, Ricky Harlow, also reveals today how Omer??s bond with Jackson grew so strong that he shared the star??s bed ?? while his family stayed in a cottage in a different part of Neverland.

The sleepovers took place at a time when Jackson was still reeling from allegations that he had molested 13-year-old Jordan Chandler.
    Ricky, now 25 and living in Hollywood, told the Sunday Mirror in an exclusive interview: ??I never got the vibe anything inappropriate was going on.
    ??Omer would sleep over at Michael??s. They would hang out and watch movies and all that kind of stuff. His parents and his sister stayed in a cottage in a different part of the ranch.?
    Ricky added: ??Omer sleeping in Michael??s bed would not have been a big deal. It would have been innocent.?
    Jackson landed himself in huge controversy when he admitted during a 2003 TV interview with British journalist Martin Bashir that he shared his bed with a young friend.

That 13-year-old boy, Gavin Arvizo, later accused the star of sexual abuse ?? allegations that led to the major court case which almost ruined the superstar??s career. Jackson was found innocent of all charges.
    Now, it can be revealed that Omer was also at times sleeping in the same room as the Thriller star. Ricky said the sleepovers took place before the Arvizo case.
    Ricky, who was at that time singing with three other teenagers in a boy band called No Authority, added: ??There was a real bond between Omer and Michael.
    ??Michael was very protective of him and wanted to mentor him.?
    Ricky moved back to Norway after Jackson was hit by financial problems in 2004.
    They forced him to cut back on his massive retinue and spending.
    Omer had been such a part of Jackson??s inner-circle that he appeared alongside him at his birthday bash and starred in a home video opening Christmas presents on American TV.
    Omer is currently in hiding in Norway, where has been confiding in his female friend, who first met him at a small dance school just yards from his house in a run-down estate in Holmlia on the outskirts of Oslo.
    The friend told the Sunday Mirror of Omer??s reaction to Jackson??s death.
    ??He looked so pale and thin, I have never seen him look so depressed,? he told her.
    ??Omer is usually the life and soul of the party, but he said he had never felt so down.
    ??He had told me that, although he hadn??t seen Michael for a while, he had been really looking forward to his concerts in England because he was going to go over and spend some time with him. He told me he had planned to go to all 50 shows.?
    Omer??s friend also revealed that he has had a girlfriend called Feven for the last two years. Before that, he was with another girl for more than three years.
    She said: ??Omer told me that his girlfriend has been offering him a lot of support since Michael??s death, she has really been there for him and is helping him get through it.?
    Omer??s mum Pia also confirmed how hard her son was taking the tragedy, saying: ??He has been totally crushed by Michael??s death.?
    Persistent rumours that Jackson had fathered Omer, following a one-night-stand with his mother in 1983, have been circulating since 2004. They appeared to have acquired new currency after the memorial service, which was beamed around the globe to an audience of millions.
    And the rumours grew further still when the superstar??s brother Jermaine fuelled speculation by saying he would welcome Omer into the Jackson clan, if it were confirmed that he was Michael??s son.
    There were even reports that Omer had been seeking a DNA test to try to prove he is Michael??s son.
    But now Omer has spoken out categorically to deny reports in the latest chapter of the still-unravelling Jackson saga that has gripped the world.

lass1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis View Post

Yes it was like this when Elvis died. Also when they took his casket to Graceland ppl were lining the streets. And if I remember right 2 girls got hit by a car and I think died. But it was in all the papers for weeks and on the news on tv for weeks. I still have the newspaper with the headline and story of his death. All the magazines did stories and tributes.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    Michael Jackson was not my father,' says man at centre of lovechild rumours

EXCLUSIVE by Will Payne 26/07/2009

Michael Jackson??s ??secret lovechild? has declared: 'He is NOT my dad'.

Omer Bhatti has revealed how Jackson feted him as an honorary son after inviting him and his family to move in with him.
    Omer, 25, from Norway, who lived with Jackson at his Neverland ranch for eight years, hails the tragic pop legend as his ??best friend?.
    But he says there is no biological link between him and Jackson, despite widespread rumours he is the King of Pop??s illegitimate child, fathered during an alleged fling with Omer??s mum in 1983.
    Omer, who lives in Norway, has revealed Jackson always used to say that he was like a son to him and he thinks that that must be the reason for all the rumours.
    Confiding in a close friend from Oslo, Omer said: ??Michael is not my father. He and I were just very, very close. He was my best friend.?
    Omer was a guest of honour at Jackson??s memorial event in Los Angeles two weeks ago ?? sitting alongside the legend??s closest relatives in the front row.
    ??Michael always used to say I was like a son to him,? he told the friend. ??But my true parents are here in Norway. The reason I was asked to sit with his family at the memorial service is because I was Michael??s closest friend ?? not because I am his son.?
    He also confided in a girl pal: ??Michael was such a special person to me and I cannot believe he is gone, I am in total shock. I have lost weight because I cannot eat anything. All I can think about is Michael and how he died.?
    Omer moved to Neverland in 1996 after Jackson had met him and his parents in Tunisia where 12-year-old Omer had been on holiday.
    Jackson was so taken with Omer that he had the boy, his mother, father and sister move to LA with him immediately.
    He gave Omer??s mum Pia a job as a nanny for his son Prince Michael and employed dad Huayoun as a driver. Meanwhile, another of Omer??s friends, Ricky Harlow, also reveals today how Omer??s bond with Jackson grew so strong that he shared the star??s bed ?? while his family stayed in a cottage in a different part of Neverland.

The sleepovers took place at a time when Jackson was still reeling from allegations that he had molested 13-year-old Jordan Chandler.
    Ricky, now 25 and living in Hollywood, told the Sunday Mirror in an exclusive interview: ??I never got the vibe anything inappropriate was going on.
    ??Omer would sleep over at Michael??s. They would hang out and watch movies and all that kind of stuff. His parents and his sister stayed in a cottage in a different part of the ranch.?
    Ricky added: ??Omer sleeping in Michael??s bed would not have been a big deal. It would have been innocent.?
    Jackson landed himself in huge controversy when he admitted during a 2003 TV interview with British journalist Martin Bashir that he shared his bed with a young friend.

That 13-year-old boy, Gavin Arvizo, later accused the star of sexual abuse ?? allegations that led to the major court case which almost ruined the superstar??s career. Jackson was found innocent of all charges.
    Now, it can be revealed that Omer was also at times sleeping in the same room as the Thriller star. Ricky said the sleepovers took place before the Arvizo case.
    Ricky, who was at that time singing with three other teenagers in a boy band called No Authority, added: ??There was a real bond between Omer and Michael.
    ??Michael was very protective of him and wanted to mentor him.?
    Ricky moved back to Norway after Jackson was hit by financial problems in 2004.
    They forced him to cut back on his massive retinue and spending.
    Omer had been such a part of Jackson??s inner-circle that he appeared alongside him at his birthday bash and starred in a home video opening Christmas presents on American TV.
    Omer is currently in hiding in Norway, where has been confiding in his female friend, who first met him at a small dance school just yards from his house in a run-down estate in Holmlia on the outskirts of Oslo.
    The friend told the Sunday Mirror of Omer??s reaction to Jackson??s death.
    ??He looked so pale and thin, I have never seen him look so depressed,? he told her.
    ??Omer is usually the life and soul of the party, but he said he had never felt so down.
    ??He had told me that, although he hadn??t seen Michael for a while, he had been really looking forward to his concerts in England because he was going to go over and spend some time with him. He told me he had planned to go to all 50 shows.?
    Omer??s friend also revealed that he has had a girlfriend called Feven for the last two years. Before that, he was with another girl for more than three years.
    She said: ??Omer told me that his girlfriend has been offering him a lot of support since Michael??s death, she has really been there for him and is helping him get through it.?
    Omer??s mum Pia also confirmed how hard her son was taking the tragedy, saying: ??He has been totally crushed by Michael??s death.?
    Persistent rumours that Jackson had fathered Omer, following a one-night-stand with his mother in 1983, have been circulating since 2004. They appeared to have acquired new currency after the memorial service, which was beamed around the globe to an audience of millions.
    And the rumours grew further still when the superstar??s brother Jermaine fuelled speculation by saying he would welcome Omer into the Jackson clan, if it were confirmed that he was Michael??s son.
    There were even reports that Omer had been seeking a DNA test to try to prove he is Michael??s son.
    But now Omer has spoken out categorically to deny reports in the latest chapter of the still-unravelling Jackson saga that has gripped the world.
    Hmmm...well I guess that answers my question. lol.
    Goodnight everyone.

I agree..We'll have to pick a time..

Oh..come join in the MJ Lovers Group discussion
    What if we waited until his birthday to do it and we could have a live chat that day too More about the LC later.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    What if we waited until his birthday to do it and we could have a live chat that day too More about the LC later.
    lol..Thats what we were planning on.

frosty Guest
    Some great pics anf gifs in the thread.
    Heres that q magazine cover i mentioned, looks like they used it for the drawing in the star and the enquirer without the shades obviously

Almost loooks like a different guy, why'd he change his face so much, its sad

jarrett622 Guest

I think I found the perfect one for the page anyway. Still looking to find a candle I like. http://animatedcandles.blogspot.com/ Scroll down to the 4th one.

I do like the idea of everyone choosing one but something that wouldn't be a lot of work for you would be best I think. Still looking for one. Maybe someone else knows of one they'd like to see used?

Well crap. The order has changed so the one I was talking about isn't in the order I gave. I'll upload it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	can12.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	15278  
    Last edited by jarrett622; 07-26-2009 at 06:35 AM.

lol..Thats what we were planning on.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    I think I found the perfect one for the page anyway. Still looking to find a candle I like. http://animatedcandles.blogspot.com/ Scroll down to the 4th one.

I do like the idea of everyone choosing one but something that wouldn't be a lot of work for you would be best I think. Still looking for one. Maybe someone else knows of one they'd like to see used?

Well crap. The order has changed so the one I was talking about isn't in the order I gave. I'll upload it:
    Not much work for me to do, hun. I'll just have to cut the candle, boot up my builder, slap it on, and publish. That's a lovely candle.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

desertangel Guest
    Earlier, somebody posted a link to the probate notes. I was checking it out and noticed this:

Parties
    ABRAMS MICHAEL L. ESQ. - Attorney for Petitioner
    BRANCA JOHN - Petitioner
    COHEN JERYLL S. ESQ. - Attorney for Petitioner
    DANIELSON NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY - Surety Company
    HOFFMAN PAUL GORDON ESQ. - Attorney for Petitioner
    IN PRO PER - Attorney for Petitioner
    JACKSON BILLIE JEAN - Petitioner
    JACKSON JOSEPH WALTER - Petitioner
    JACKSON KATHERINE ESTHER - Petitioner
    JACKSON MICHAEL - AKA
    JACKSON MICHAEL JOSEPH - Subject Person
    LEVITCH BURT ATTORNEY AT LAW - Attorney for Petitioner
    MCCLAIN JOHN - Petitioner
    SUPERIOR COURT - Court WOLF KENNETH S. ATTORNEY AT LAW - Attorney for Petitioner

I did a Search on BJJ and found this:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/micha..._article_12752

My question is; if this woman claims to be Blanket's mom and she's not, can she still be a party to the probate case? If so, how and why? What does this mean that she's listed as a party to the case along with Michael's parents?

JanGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I like your post it reminds me of a lot of things.

A long time ago Kat Williams joked about "When was the last time you heard MJ was really doing a woman... Don't worry I'll wait" If you look it up on YouTube be warned it's not for the 'light stomached'.

Who knows what happened to MJ to make him sexually 'ambiguous' and totally change his face. Maybe he was innapropriately touched as a child. He did become a different person, although I really don't think physical features and skin colour meant as much to him as other people.

He didn't just wake up one day and say -
    "Hey I'm at the top of my career so I know what I'll do, I'll start behaving really strangely, mess up my face and start messing with children" NO, there were some deep-rooted psychological problems that went unnoticed for so long that they started to manifest physically.

No, I don't hink he molested anybody, as you said he was guilty of thinking children are on the 'same level' as he was.

I think he was 5 feet and 10 inches tall.

Yeah I bet this is like when Elvis died, but multiplied because of computers, internet, YouTube etc. I never really got the Elvis thing until MJ happened.
    I also think more went on in his childhood than just physical and mental abuse. When people talk about him disfiguring himself with plastic surgery i always think of it in a similar way to when people self harm due to psychological trauma.

Not Fade Away Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    Earlier, somebody posted a link to the probate notes. I was checking it out and noticed this:

Parties
    ABRAMS MICHAEL L. ESQ. - Attorney for Petitioner
    BRANCA JOHN - Petitioner
    COHEN JERYLL S. ESQ. - Attorney for Petitioner
    DANIELSON NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY - Surety Company
    HOFFMAN PAUL GORDON ESQ. - Attorney for Petitioner
    IN PRO PER - Attorney for Petitioner
    JACKSON BILLIE JEAN - Petitioner
    JACKSON JOSEPH WALTER - Petitioner
    JACKSON KATHERINE ESTHER - Petitioner
    JACKSON MICHAEL - AKA
    JACKSON MICHAEL JOSEPH - Subject Person
    LEVITCH BURT ATTORNEY AT LAW - Attorney for Petitioner
    MCCLAIN JOHN - Petitioner
    SUPERIOR COURT - Court WOLF KENNETH S. ATTORNEY AT LAW - Attorney for Petitioner

I did a Search on BJJ and found this:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/micha..._article_12752

My question is; if this woman claims to be Blanket's mom and she's not, can she still be a party to the probate case? If so, how and why? What does this mean that she's listed as a party to the case along with Michael's parents?
    Billie Jean is absolutely crazy and she's been bothering Michael for years. I guess legally she has the right to petition though. She's basically an insane stalker though.

Amaya-chan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Fade Away View Post
    Billie Jean is absolutely crazy and she's been bothering Michael for years. I guess legally she has the right to petition though. She's basically an insane stalker though.
    Wait, so there WAS an actual Billie Jean? O_O I thought that they just made that name up and associated it with the girl who claimed MJ was the father of her kid or something.