Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Farrah Fawcett

Dixie Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post
    I love this Photo

I have to agree, that is one of the most beautiful photos that I have ever seen of her. I'm glad that her battle is over and that she can finally rest. Godspeed.

i worked at the hospital where Farrah was receiving treatment, actually saw her once, not on purpose just passed by and glanced over. She gave me a very sweet smile. I hope she's at peace.

Lita Guest
    I'm sad that she never got to marry Ryan but she's out of pain and at piece. RIP Farrah. You're a true angel now.

djdeath-hag Guest
    May Farrah find rest & may those who loved her find comfort from happy memories & the knowledge that she is no longer in pain & suffering.

JayneMarie Guest
    I will miss her amazing beautiful face, but will love her amazing beautiful soul.

BooMom Guest
    RIP, Farrah.

RIP beautiful angel.

Im only sorry that Red wasnt with her at the end. Love you Farrah. RIP

DHfromTN Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NessaChanel View Post
    I'll PM it to you.
    Just out of respect I don't want to jinx or post anything unless everyone else wanted to know who it is.
    I'm assuming it wasn't Michael?

guardmom2008 Guest
    No, there wasn't enough time. I'm kind of glad I think it's better this way
    That is the best news I heard all day.
    Thank You!

bluebird14 Guest
    I'm just glad she isnt suffering anymore. And now she will be an angel in heaven forever.

KarmaKat Guest
    RIP Farrah,
    So glad she is no longer in pain.

Dane Guest
    Between her and Michael, a big chunk of my '70s childhood died today.

zombiexgirl Guest
    It's so sad that she is gone, but at least she isn't living in agony anymore. That program that showed her and her treatment was heartbreaking! I couldn't even watch it all.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Between her and Michael, a big chunk of my '70s childhood died today.
    I thought the same thing. RIP, Farrah.

Rest in peace dear lady

Overtaxed Guest
    It's sad that MJ's death is going to overshadow Farrah's departure.

RIP. Farrah. You'll always a be a fond memory of my teen years.

18. 06-25-2009, 06:05 PM

imadeathhag Guest
    First Ed McMahon, Farrah and now Michael. As they say, it comes in threes.

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    I wonder if her best friend that helped film the documentary will be in charge of Farrah's estate? Also, I think it's pretty pissy that the jail didn't let Red be with his Mother during her last hours. It's not like they couldn't afford the security to make sure that Red didn't escape or something!

I love this Photo

Great photo! Thanks for sharing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post

Maybe Farrah would actually like to go more quietly. I bet Ryan is extremely pissed off, though!

sheri Guest
    RIP Farrah.

Sheesh it's been a day. Well, we now OFFICIALLY have a trifecta.

Ed McMahon, Farrah, and Wacko Jacko.

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    Maybe Farrah would actually like to go more quietly. I bet Ryan is extremely pissed off, though!
    Who cares about Ryan? He's an asshat that just simply used Farrah to keep himself in the limelight. Personally, I am glad she didn't live long enough for any 'marriage' to happen, as imho it was just a ploy of Ryan so that when Farrah passed, he'd have his claws in her estate as next of kin. But since the marriage didn't happen, then that would make Farrah's dad and Redmond next of kin imho.

Today was just bizarre and sorrowful.

RIP sweet Farrah. xoxo
    â??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.â? - Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Who cares about Ryan? He's an asshat that just simply used Farrah to keep himself in the limelight. Personally, I am glad she didn't live long enough for any 'marriage' to happen, as imho it was just a ploy of Ryan so that when Farrah passed, he'd have his claws in her estate as next of kin. But since the marriage didn't happen, then that would make Farrah's dad and Redmond next of kin imho.
    Couldn't agree more about Ryan the asshat! Karma is a bitch and it came back to bite him in the ass. I'm sure he's grieving, but he's also pissed that the cameras aren't on him right now.

ZoeAnne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post

I thought the same thing at first, but it will be better for her family, I think. It will allow them to grieve in private, at least more so than if MJ hadn't died. I thought Farrah was so adorable on the few episodes of her reality show that I had seen.

RIP Farrah, your suffering has ended.

WendyK Guest
    RIP Farrah

RaRaRamona Guest
    I have a feeling I know who the next person is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy'sMom View Post
    Who?
    I'll PM it to you.
    Just out of respect I don't want to jinx or post anything unless everyone else wanted to know who it is.
    I'm dying to know! It wasn't who it actually was, was it?

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeAnne View Post
    I thought the same thing at first, but it will be better for her family, I think. It will allow them to grieve in private, at least more so than if MJ hadn't died. I thought Farrah was so adorable on the few episodes of her reality show that I had seen.

RIP Farrah, your suffering has ended.
    Exactly. The media attention dying down will be a blessing for the family. I feel a teeny bit guilty, but when I heard about MJ the first time (and not the 70 times after - Every guest in my hotel wanted to share the news), I actually thought, poor Farrah, has to cope with cancer and Ryan O Neal, and then Wacko Jacko steals her death thunder?. I have issues. But I'm glad that this will take a little pressure off of Farrah's family. I doubt there are quite as many fame whores in her family as there are in the Jacksons.

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    I seriously hope Ryan was by her side out of love... but I doubt it. I think he was looking for attention. I'm glad the spotlight will be off. The guy's a douche.

Heartbreaking! God who is next

32. 06-25-2009, 11:00 PM

bluebird14 Guest
    Guys dont crucify Ryan O'Neil too quickly. He was on the show Bones, and they actually offered to add him to the main cast last year. He refused, saying that he had to take care of his Farrah, but that he would make an appearence or two. He was focused on helping Farrah.

Did she die alone? why wasnt redmond allowed to be there in her final hours?

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    Guys dont crucify Ryan O'Neil too quickly. He was on the show Bones, and they actually offered to add him to the main cast last year. He refused, saying that he had to take care of his Farrah, but that he would make an appearence or two. He was focused on helping Farrah.

It's good to have a reminder every once in awhile to retract my claws. I really really hope he was good to Farrah... But he has a history of being a douche.

RaRaRamona Guest
    So was he having an affair with her hairdresser or not?

John Connor Guest

I'm sure this was right from the lips of Ryan's PR guy...Ryan.

bluebird14 Guest
    actually I think it was david Boreanez who said it. He and Emily Dechenel are both executive producers, and they wanted him to have a bigger part.

I'll see if I can find the link.

I think that losing someone you've been with for years is devestating, and seeing someone you love deteorate right in front of you...I couldnt do it.

radiojane Guest
    I think that losing someone you've been with for years is devestating, and seeing someone you love deteorate right in front of you...I couldnt do it.

... he's hurting all right. He's a lousy actor, and that look on his face today was real grief.

WHAT Lee Majors reaction is? Jaclyn Smith,Kate Jackson and Cheryl Ladd have all made statements on Farrah's death. think he'll speak publicly about his famous ex's passing?

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    I'm glad she's not suffering anymore, it was a long battle. I pray for her son, Redmond, to recover from his addictions. I'm sure this was her last prayer too.

RIP Farah, May you rest in the arms of the Angels
    I'm concerned for him to as I believe he is prison still. So sad to be kept from your mom when she is dying. I hope they let him out for the funeral. She was so beautiful.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    This is so sad. RIP Farrah!

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kandykisses View Post
    I'm concerned for him to as I believe he is prison still. So sad to be kept from your mom when she is dying. I hope they let him out for the funeral. She was so beautiful.
    There are many men and women who are in prison while their parents are dying or have died. They don't get to spend time with their dying parent or go to their funeral. What makes Redmond so special? Because he is a son of a celeb? Which makes it worse. Redmond had more chances and opportunites than most people. He blew it! I don't feel one bit sorry for Redmond. Farrah, I felt all the sorrow in the world for. She really loved Redmond.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    WHAT Lee Majors reaction is? Jaclyn Smith,Kate Jackson and Cheryl Ladd have all made statements on Farrah's death. think he'll speak publicly about his famous ex's passing?
    he was quoted somewhere earlier today. He's pretty classy. I think he'll genuinely wish the family well.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    There are many men and women who are in prison while their parents are dying or have died. They don't get to spend time with their dying parent or go to their funeral. What makes Redmond so special? Because he is a son of a celeb? Which makes it worse. Redmond had more chances and opportunites than most people. He blew it! I don't feel one bit sorry for Redmond. Farrah, I felt all the sorrow in the world for. She really loved Redmond.

Personally I hope he kicks himself everyday for the rest of his life for fucking up and letting his mom down when she was so sick. I hope he straightens up, but there better be at least three decades of guilt.

Meli Guest
    The only person I feel any remorse for is Redmond.... I can not imagine being locked up for some stupid drug charge when your mother (whom you seem to adore) passes away. RIP Beautiful Farrah, Heaven has another angel today

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    Personally I hope he kicks himself everyday for the rest of his life for fucking up and letting his mom down when she was so sick. I hope he straightens up, but there better be at least three decades of guilt.

I think people should leave him alone. He's still a young guy and if people agree that addiction is a disease then he is a sick guy. His mother died today. Give him a break. Alot of perfect people on this board.

GoldwynGal Guest
    I'm not going to be as harsh as Radiojane, because I do believe he has a genuine disease. HOWEVER: he committed a crime, the punishment for which includes loss of liberty, including the freedom to be with your dying mother. I'm glad the system worked in this case and he stayed put. I would've been disappointed if the rules had been bent for him.

Desertrose Guest
    I am so sad she is gone and even sadder that her death, and long fight against cancer and pain, is overshadowed by Michael Jackson. She fought so hard for three years and there is barely mention of her after Michael died. Her documentary will be shown again Friday night on NBC. I will watch it again.

radiojane Guest
    There's disease and then there's disease.

I'm pretty sure Redmond was arrested for smuggling drugs INTO jail while visiting someone else. That's not falling victim to your own demons, that's aiding and abetting someone else's downfall. Bottom line, he made a lousy choice. His mother didn't. The disease she died from was a card she was dealt.

Meli Guest
    Damn, I was born well after Farrah's hay-day, and I feel more pain and sympathy for her passing than Michael's.... maybe because she seemed sweeter and more genuine then he ever did.... or maybe because she tried to put up a good fight against cancer. I know at the end of the day, I feel sorry that the world is minus Farrah, and not Michael.....

addiction is a disease... as far as I know... if people can cut someone else's head off on a greyhound bus and be forgiven because they are sick, I have less of a hard time forgiving Redmond, and feel pity he missed his mother's passing... he will feel that pain tomorrow,next month, in the years etc... compared to the man who beheaded someone on a bus.... Id rather feel badly for him then someone who is so "far gone" they will never be someone who can earn sympathy. Again RIP Farrah

GoldwynGal Guest
    that's not even close to a reasonable comparison, but okay....... I'm fairly sure neither RJ nor anyone else has 'forgiven' mrcrazybuskiller.

I do think I understand the gist of what you're saying. I too feel terrible that this young man lost his mother and couldn't be there.

Pat Bateman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    ... he's hurting all right. He's a lousy actor, and that look on his face today was real grief.
    That's what I was thinking. I don't like O'Neal but I feel for him in this instance. I feel for their son also. It's Redmond's own fault that he was in jail when his mother passed, and he will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
    Rest in peace Farrah.