Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15222324
Results 1,151 to 1,179 of 1179

Thread: Chastity Bono

Mammy Guest
    Agreed!

Ummmm - Chaz - eat less walk more - that's what the Doctor told my Mother... Not that it is EASY, but if she wasn't Chaz Bono she sure as hell wouldn't get a SECOND TV show about weight loss...

I am sooooo over her wiener wanting self...
    My Posse's On Broadway

pwem Guest
    Why do people dislike her so much? I have a great deal of sympathy for her.

Would people feel the same way about her if she was the neighbor's cousin's daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Ummmm - Chaz - eat less walk more - that's what the Doctor told my Mother... Not that it is EASY, but if she wasn't Chaz Bono she sure as hell wouldn't get a SECOND TV show about weight loss...

I am sooooo over her wiener wanting self...
    So the phallic fairy still hasn't slipped one under her pillow?

Mammy Guest
    Pwem, speaking only for myself here, I dislike her because she can't seem to do anything in her life without expecting media coverage out of it. But, that isn't the main reason I dislike her. I dislike her the most because the only reason she gets any attention in the media at all is because of who her parents are. Nobody would give a shit about anything she does if she wasn't the offspring of Sonny and Cher and she knows that and milks it for all it's worth yet every chance she gets, she is constantly blaming all of her life's problems on Cher. Cher likely wasn't the perfect parent, hell nobody is, but Chaz reaped plenty of benefits from having a famous mother but she still trashes her every chance she gets. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Pwem, speaking only for myself here, I dislike her because she can't seem to do anything in her life without expecting media coverage out of it. But, that isn't the main reason I dislike her. I dislike her the most because the only reason she gets any attention in the media at all is because of who her parents are. Nobody would give a shit about anything she does if she wasn't the offspring of Sonny and Cher and she knows that and milks it for all it's worth yet every chance she gets, she is constantly blaming all of her life's problems on Cher. Cher likely wasn't the perfect parent, hell nobody is, but Chaz reaped plenty of benefits from having a famous mother but she still trashes her every chance she gets. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!
    I think you hit on something here, Mammy. Chaz seems to crave attention. He/She is always doing something to gain attention and maybe because Cher, imho, is a narcissicist who clearly put her own needs and desires over her children (who both are screwed up). Either that or she's so mad at her mother she tries to do whatever to embarass her mother.

Okay, getting out of my armchair psychologist chair now.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

pwem Guest
    I get where you are coming from, Mammy. Everything you say is true but I can't help but feel sympathy for him. Growing up with Cher for a mother must have been like growing up with Joan Crawford but in a different way.

I think Cher is a terrific entertainer, actress, and icon for an age but I get the feeling that personally she sucks the big one. I just hope Chaz sees some happiness and contentment in his life.

Here's what happens every time Chaz shows up on my TV... *click*. If she wants to be gay, then become trangendered, and them become a "he", absolutely fine by me. I don't need a step by step process of what's going on in their lives. This person clearly craves attention, for whatever reason, and that's fine too, it just isn't going to interest me in the least. (Well, except to make a comment on it, I guess...lol)
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

When Chaz went on 'The Doctors' show they told Chaz that the hormone imbalance is huge in endangering Chaz's health. Do you think Chaz is going to stop the testosterone? Someone who cared about their health would stop all that nonsense but not Chaz. It is all a train wreck.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I read somewhere how Chaz has said that she likes her body the way it is. Altho I'd call that denial.

But I agree, she can't seem to do ANYTHING with her life without getting the press involved to make a big deal about it. "Look at me! Look at me!".

Thankfully her brother Elijah seems fine staying in the background and being "unknown"...

SquirrelNutZipper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    She likes to whine about being discriminated against no matter what the situation actually is. That was her excuse for being voted off of DWTS because it couldn't possibly be that she couldn't dance for shit and looked like a bear having a seizure. She doesn't even know what she is, so how could anyone else know and discriminate against her because of it? She needs to crawl back under her rock and take Oprah with her.
    Is there a thread on here about worshipping the keyboard Mammy types on?

If not - I'd like to start one.

I like her. Yes, she may be an attention whore but that's pretty much what she knows. She had two super super famous parents, to her that is what the goal was to have people like you and want to see you. There are lots of other kids like that, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Ritchie to name a few. I don't know why I like Chastity while despising the others. Maybe part of me seem the old litte fat girl I used to be and realize how much harder it is for her than the others who can get famous by just standing there being vapid and pretty

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelNutZipper View Post

I'm in x 1,000.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goldenkeyboard.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	44345

Mammy Guest
    Thanks, ya'll! You sure know how to make an old monkey in a tutu blush under her fur!

hell yeah ! agreed

Starstruck Guest
    I am sure Chaz can , drag out this publicity for the rest of her life. I see many pages of press and reality shows to come
    of a marriage, babies, separation, reconciliation, separation again divorce and then maybe a sexually identity confused child.

luvmypeanut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    I am sure Chaz can , drag out this publicity for the rest of her life. I see many pages of press and reality shows to come
    of a marriage, babies, separation, reconciliation, separation again divorce and then maybe a sexually identity confused child.
    and the beat goes on.............

Elizabeth Guest
    I am a huge Cher fan, and understand why people are so riled up about Chaz, who everyone remembers even now as the cute little girl from "The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour".....he does seem terribly conflicted about fame and his parents, and sometimes gives a very contradictory attitude regarding both those topics....Cher would be a *huge* act to follow (pun intended)....what I do think Chaz has done well is make becoming and being transgender something to discuss, and make people question their own views, so in that way Chaz has brought a spotlight to a very shadowy topic, which is IMHO always a good thing.....

pwem Guest
    What a great post, Elizabeth.

Got to give this girl a lot of credit - I haven't seen Chaz this thin in years:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3503417.html

Hopefully she keeps it off. I wonder when she's getting that new dick sewed on?

However, Chaz has lost weight and then gain in back plus more. It is not good to do that either. Once Chaz wants more money I am sure that another issue will come up.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Got to give this girl a lot of credit - I haven't seen Chaz this thin in years:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3503417.html

Hopefully she keeps it off. I wonder when she's getting that new dick sewed on?
    Wowzers. That's really good. He looked really sick in the last set of pictures I saw. Glad to see that some "other" changes are being made!

Name:	obsession1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	47501

YES!

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post

Name:	obsession1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	47501
    ????

Meow Guest
    He looks "much" healthier--- hoping good things continue to happen for him. He also sounds a lot like his dad with regards to his vocal range

Chaz weighs 180 which is still big for a 5 ft 4 frame. I think Chaz got down to that weight on celebrity fit club and then Chaz gained it all back and then some.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Meow Guest
    Ahhh then the hunt is on for a current photo

Ok from a couple days ago via Perez Hilton---- Chaz appears to be on cruise control wrt the weight loss. Wishing him every success

http://perezhilton.com/category/chaz....sDbadfBL.dpbs
    Last edited by Meow; 08-07-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    Ahhh then the hunt is on for a current photo

Ok from a couple days ago via Perez Hilton---- Chaz appears to be on cruise control wrt the weight loss. Wishing him every success

http://perezhilton.com/category/chaz....sDbadfBL.dpbs
    That's a noticeable difference for sure. Losing weight and keeping it off is rough and I feel for anyone going through it.