View Poll Results: Which of These Have You Done While Cruising FAD?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have been naked while cruising FAD

21 14.09%
  • I have cried while cruising FAD

54 36.24%
  • I have smoked a joint while cruising FAD

11 7.38%
  • I have masturbated while cruising FAD

2 1.34%
  • I have fallen asleep while cruising FAD

22 14.77%
  • I have lost track of what time it is while cruising FAD

110 73.83%
  • I have spent time on FAD instead of with family

66 44.30%
  • I have been drunk while cruising FAD

34 22.82%
  • I have eaten dinner while cruising FAD

92 61.74%
  • I have dreamed about FAD

25 16.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find FAD/the forum & why do you spend time here?

If I offended anyone im sorry. No more posting after a 6 pack. Promise Ill try not do it again.

I belong to a lot of forums and this question always seems to pop up on each of them.

No harm, no foul but an interesting read just the same.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    If I offended anyone im sorry. No more posting after a 6 pack. Promise Ill try not do it again.
    ..maybe we got a little defensive, cuz we saw some bit of truth in it.....next time try Jack Daniels..

Jeff, kind of ballsy to put up a post basically saying people on here need to get a life... I see lots of posts from you, that don't even coincide with the thread topic, where you seem to have some over time on your hands as well. I do agree that some people may take this a bit too seriously (including myself at times) but I also am in that group of people who get paid to stare into a computer all day (not that I need to justify to you) but coming onto the forums is a break for me.

I just saw your apology post... I'm not offended, just found your first post to be hypocritical... but hey, no sweat... we all have our moments. I blew up in the temporary chat room last week because I had too much time on my hands and should have been using it wiser.
    Last edited by Jason; 10-29-2007 at 06:10 AM.

monhol Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    I agree and fyi I am not in a clique I like almost everyone on here and enjoy reading their posts. We are all kind of a clique being death hags and all, we are special.

Besides I will spend as much time on the net as I want since I pay for it all by myself.
    "ya damn skippy" lol

SugarKane Guest
    some of you have alluded to what FAD distracts you from, but for the rest of you, what are you avoiding doing by visiting FAD (if anything)?

I am avoiding law school reading....

I am avoiding taking my job seriously. God I hope nobody from my job goes on here <shaking>

GhostWorld Guest
    I always thought we were one big giant clique, if you sign on, you're in.. Boy am I oblivious.

onehunglow Guest

Ever notice that we've grouped up?

If you look at all the groups it seems most have found a favorite area?
    I look at all of them, but don't post much on the others. I call this one home. But this is where all the fun is. I really don't care what producer was or wasn't shot. I do like seeing accident pics, etc. And the best part laughing so hard I blew pepsi out my nose. "Not like I spit the little swimmers in their cup of Joe!". Damn, almost did it with coke this time.

hlh004 Guest
    I LOVE THIS GROUP/SECTION
    its the only one that i go to/look at lol!

SlippyInvader Guest
    I too look at all the sections but this is my fave.

I need to disperse... I have found myself sucked into this section but will try and post at least one post a day in the DEATH sections.

deathybrad Guest
    Where am I?

Nik Guest
    I, as well, find myself posting here more than anywhere else. Though if a celeb dies that I'm really a fan of, you can be sure I'll be talking about it. I do read other threads, though.

Guest Guest
    LMFAO...... your not gonna let me live down the coffee are ya hun?

onehunglow Guest

Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    LMFAO...... your not gonna let me live down the coffee are ya hun?
    I can't quit laughing. I went out in the shop and told that to one of the guys while he was drinking coffee. Almost blew it out his nose but HE SPIT. He got to clean his bench.

OBX Guest
    I post here more often, but read the other stuff. It is just that I am not as well versed or hold as strong an opinion on some of the death stuff. i.e. were they gay, were they mean.

beautygirlsmom Guest
    I don't think I've found my neck of the woods yet. I spend so much time reading stuff here, I often don't have time to post!!

Danny62 Guest
    I think I spend my time in more the death area.

Hell there are tons of sites where you can talk about all the other shit...not many sites you can be a Death hag!!!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyInvader View Post
    I too look at all the sections but this is my fave.

Ditto....I always end up here...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    I think I spend my time in more the death area.

Hell there are tons of sites where you can talk about all the other shit...not many sites you can be a Death hag!!!

True... but somebody like me likes to just hang around one site so the diversity is king for me.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    I like all the sections, but things move so fast here overall (so many folks posting) that I sometimes lose threads, have to go hunt for them ... the mark of a well-loved board!!! I think I post all over .. but reading all over is even more fun. i LOVE learning about our awesomely talented and diverse crew here, sooooo many wonderfully interesting people!! Ya'll RAWWWWK!

LOL I'm watching Scott Michaels right now in "20 Acts of Love Gone Wrong!" Ya look great, Scott! [SIZE=1]:::: waves enthusiastically! ::::::[/SIZE]

Death Hag Chris Guest
    this is my fave so far. but I like the musicians section as well. but if there's nothing happening there, you'll find me here.

cindysgold Guest

Thank you for my FAD friends

When I was at work yesturday, I was asking people if they liked to watch video's on the computer.
    When I told them I watched a good one I found on findadeath forums about
    Undertaking, they all looked at me like...whats wrong with you.

I'm getting so use to being here at the forums I just forgot for a moment I wasn't talking to people like you guys.

So, thanks to all my FAD friends here at the forums. I'm so glad to finially be "understood"

Kathyf Guest
    I usually keep things to myself because they think I'm nuts anyway LOL

JeffD Guest
    I know what you mean Cindy.

cindysgold Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    I usually keep things to myself because they think I'm nuts anyway LOL

I usually do to. But I've gotten so use to "talking" here, that i forgot for a moment...lol

I will now.

Danny62 Guest
    It is sooooooooooooooooo nice to be able to chat with people that don't think I a some morbid wierdo!!

Can you imagine at work one of us Death Hags saying something like "It would be cool if they opened Marilyn Monroes grave, I wonder what she looks like?"

Can you imagine???

They would think you have serious issues!!

I hear ya! I started a thread about a month ago called, "I appreciate you" to all my FAD friends because yes, no one here would think twice if I said, "I wonder what Elvis looked like dead!".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

MbalmR Guest
    The irony is that the very people who would look at us sideways have the same thoughts we do, but haven't the courage to voice them.

Darrianne Guest
    There is NO one in my real life that I can talk to about these things....not at work or at my church or in my family......because they tend to think only devil worshipping sickos would be interested in talking about something like this.
    My husband knows about my interests although he doesn't share it. He has taken me grave hunting, though. Oh, and the other night when "20 acts...." was on, he yelled "Darri! Your friend is on TV" whenever Scott would be on there.

awww, she thinks we're real...

Quote Originally Posted by cindysgold View Post
    When I was at work yesturday, I was asking people if they liked to watch video's on the computer.
    When I told them I watched a good one I found on findadeath forums about
    Undertaking, they all looked at me like...whats wrong with you.

I'm getting so use to being here at the forums I just forgot for a moment I wasn't talking to people like you guys.

So, thanks to all my FAD friends here at the forums. I'm so glad to finially be "understood"
    pssst! do you think we should tell her that we're all just figments of her imagination? that none of us exists outside her head?

aww, but she seems so happy. let's let her keep thinking we're not just figments of her overactive imagination. heh. poor thing...

Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    pssst! do you think we should tell her that we're all just figments of her imagination? that none of us exists outside her head?

aww, but she seems so happy. let's let her keep thinking we're not just figments of her overactive imagination. heh. poor thing...
    Too funny! But that said, it is nice to know I am not alone with my death hag status.

cindysgold Guest

ha-ha...i sure do have a vivid imagination.

djdeath-hag Guest

No WAY! Let her enjoy the fantasy that we exist.....just like I do....enjoy the fantasy that I exist!

I see dead bots.

(Yeah, it is nice to have found a group like this. Other dead bots I mean ofcourse.)

Reboot.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    The irony is that the very people who would look at us sideways have the same thoughts we do, but haven't the courage to voice them.
    I think there are some too who are literally afraid to think about it. They may be few, but I believe they exist.

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    There is NO one in my real life that I can talk to about these things....not at work or at my church or in my family......because they tend to think only devil worshipping sickos would be interested in talking about something like this.
    I can prolly meet the "sicko" criteria, but will doubtless fail the "devil-worshipping" bit simply because I'm always anxious to steer clear of high-maintenance relationships. ¬_¬

So I can't help meet the expectation being set there, sorry.

I am probably willing to be labeled a "tutu-wearing sicko," provided that the tutu you supply for me to wear exactly matches the one that Cheech Marin wore during the "battle of the bands" in Up in Smoke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h7sGrvIBtA
    Last edited by ST Moron; 11-07-2007 at 06:29 AM.

panda Guest
    I don't tell anyone, only hubby & my parents coz they love me anyway! I did tell one gal I work with, she liked the site.

endsleigh03 Guest

You Know You Are Spending Too Much Time At FAD When....

When you do what I did today, and started composing what turned out to be THIS thread at work today in my head because I don't have computer access there. Just sad <grin>.

Ok, what are your thoughts about this time-gulper we all love so much?
    Are you lagging on chores, or, say, feedin' the family? Is the dog learning to really hold his pee-pee? Do tell.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Too funny...the dog is holding it in right now because I won't log off !!! Poor guy, he doesn't know what he's up against !!

42. 11-27-2007, 02:14 PM

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Too funny...the dog is holding it in right now because I won't log off !!! Poor guy, he doesn't know what he's up against !!

ROFLMAO, I was kidding please walk him lol

JeffD Guest
    The cat starts attacking me at the PC table because I've been ignoring him too long. I have the scars to prove it, many fresh ones.

lol. was just talking about this to someone today!!!
    l had to go and put a load of laundry on just to ease my guilt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Handrejka Guest
    You realise it's nearly twenty past ten in the evening and you haven't eaten yet.

qulevergrrl Guest
    You are starting to have fun and then every thread you go to post in gets locked right afterward. Not fun. Not fun at all.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Conversation at my house.....

My kid "Mom, it's my turn on the computer"

Me "No, it's not, I just got on here"

My kid "YOU'VE BEEN ONLINE SINCE LAST TUESDAY AND NOW IT'S MONDAY!!!!!!

Me <looking confused> "you are getting a laptop for Christmas, I love you"

onehunglow Guest
    I still have not got my fruit cakes for everyone. Egg Nog comes with it.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    the kid's are in school all day, and the wife is at work....so, all I have is time to sit here, drink a pot of coffee, maybe blow a couple one hitters and hang. why not?

my desk is piled high with work. i just can't bring myself to get to it in the afternoons, i reserve this time for you guys.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"