Page 1 of 15 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Diana

Princess Diana

Recently released photographs - AMAZING photographs - of the Paris Crash can be seen here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...cc=picbox&ct=5

Also, findadeath pal James sent me this:

Don't know if you have this already, but here's the link to the Official Inquest website. The Queen has given orders for everything to be made public...although I'm cynical enough to know this is just good p.r. and means nothing. Many things will be withheld.

http://www.scottbaker-inquests.gov.uk/index.htm

HippieMama Guest
    Wow . . . what a tragic end for such a fascinating and independent woman. Hopefully someone will be able to figure out what really happened out there in that French tunnel that night.

kelbons Guest
    We will never know the truth... isn't that the way that "they" want it? "They" meaning whomever is responsible, no matter who that is.

HippieMama Guest
    Diana was always afraid of "them" . . . she even predicted that she would be killed.

I would really have liked to see the contents of the BOX she had, where she kept all her secret ammo for the Royals. Paul Burrell got it, and thats what they were after when they searched his place and arrested him. They didn't want Indiana Jone's whip, or her dresses - they wanted that box.

HippieMama Guest
    I read his book, some interesting stuff . . . not quite sure how much to believe, but it paints a portrait of a kind and generous woman in pain and stuck in a horrible situation. I want to know what that single conversation was with the queen that got him off the hook when he was on trial . . .

Mrs F Guest
    I hate to agree with George Clooney (ugh) but who else has to die for these guys to lay off?

HippieMama Guest
    They never will . . . they chased Tori Spelling's car in the middle of the night while she was in labor and on her way to the hospital. Can we say lower than low?

Agreed Mrs F. There really should be better laws regarding the paps. Its frightening to watch. Did you see that video of BS going to the Quizno to use the toilet? It really was frightening.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/27/in-the...-with-britney/

As I dropped off my tour about two weeks ago, I saw Christina Aguilara leaving some club after a sound check. There were 3 SUVs with paps in them, parked over the curb, on the opposite side of the street, leaving engines running and doors open - to get a shot of Lady A leaving a club in broad daylight. As she took off, they ran to their cars and went nuts making u turns and cutting off cars to follow her. NUTS. And scary.

HippieMama Guest
    I wonder how much they get paid to cause such a ruckus and act like such neanderthals?

Eugenioinreno Guest

Thumbs up Waiting for the good pix...

Been loving your site for years.....I guess a seatbelt is a good thing,You know one thing for sure,someone has a roll of film just waiting to be developed.....I can't wait to see it.

HippieMama Guest
    "you know one thing for sure,someone has a roll of film just waiting to be developed.....I can't wait to see it."

So are you making a statement for yourself or the world in general?
    Just curious.

Eugenioinreno Guest

Thumbs up Why Not?

Just for myself.....Other than that I can't see where the fascination with the woman lies.....Of course I am probably a neanderthal.

Btvs2678 Guest

Papparoz

[SIZE=3]And everybody wonders why BS is such a wreck. If I had 50 guys with camaras in my face everywhere I went I too, would be a mess.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]They also caused Keith Urban to lay bike down just a few days ago. It is crazy.[/SIZE]

Nirvy Guest
    HippieMama;31 they chased Tori Spelling's car in the middle of the night while she was in labor and on her way to the hospital.
    Slow news day for sure.

Bout time findadeath got a forum!

mandi Guest
    i guess paparazzi think they have a job to do, but they take it waaay to far, in Australia we dont get too many problems with that sort of thing but we see it all the time on cable you like E! network and such.
    About Princess Di, i know most people adore her but i feel she was just too caught up in something that she couldnt handle and so as a result whammo! Look at the situation with Kate Middleton - i really worry for her and William what will happen to there lives?

Quote Originally Posted by HippieMama View Post
    Wow . . . what a tragic end for such a fascinating and independent woman. Hopefully someone will be able to figure out what really happened out there in that French tunnel that night.
    I doubt very seriously if what really happened will ever be made public.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

knothere Guest
    Yes this forum kiks azzzz! I couldn't think of a better venue for this site, especially for people that live so far away from Hollywood. This is gona spread like wildfire.

relander Guest
    Such a tragedy...

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mandi View Post
    i guess paparazzi think they have a job to do, but they take it waaay to far, in Australia we dont get too many problems with that sort of thing but we see it all the time on cable you like E! network and such.
    About Princess Di, i know most people adore her but i feel she was just too caught up in something that she couldnt handle and so as a result whammo! Look at the situation with Kate Middleton - i really worry for her and William what will happen to there lives?
    I agree they are ruthless and don't even take the children of celebs into consideration!

relander Guest
    Well if it really was an "accident", the timing was just awesome! Just think about it. They were most definitely thinking of getting married and all.
    The royal family didn't think very kindly about Dodi being muslim I guess?
    I wonder how many attempts there where at their lifes before the fatal crash?

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    Well if it really was an "accident", the timing was just awesome! Just think about it. They were most definitely thinking of getting married and all.
    The royal family didn't think very kindly about Dodi being muslim I guess?
    I wonder how many attempts there where at their lifes before the fatal crash?
    Good question always wondered that myself..I have never heard of any previous attempts..but you're right The Royals were not happy he was a muslim..and I doubt we'll ever really know if she was pregnant at the time of the accident

relander Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    and I doubt we'll ever really know if she was pregnant at the time of the accident
    Yes quite true. Makes you wonder how sinister the masterminds behind these clandestine operations really are?

Red face

Personally, I think the whole thing was just a tragic accident. A drunk "limo" driver who was speeding to try and out run the photogs and ran into the wall. JMO.

I completely agree with you Aries. I am a firm believer in conspiracy theories but I think in Diana's case it is what it appears to be. Now I'm sure the royals weren't jumping for joy when she hooked up with Dodi but I really don't believe they ordered a hit on her. Maybe if she was still married to Charles...

Scott, thanks for the forum. A great addition to a fantastic website!!!!!!

WendyK Guest
    I watched that movie " the Queen" and she acted like a heartless bitch and seemed happy Diana was out of the picture, and even acted as though Diana's death was a burden on her.

Wendy, I'll jump in for a sec. The Queen, the real Elizabeth II is the ONLY member of the Royal Family that has not embarassed it. She is a classy lady, that was bred to not show emotion. I really don't think it was in her programming, to show grief publicly - especially for someone like Diana. I am a fan of Diana, but she certainly knew how to stir shit.

Laurie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenioinreno View Post
    Just for myself.....Other than that I can't see where the fascination with the woman lies.....Of course I am probably a neanderthal.
    Nah, I'd venture a guess that you speak for millions. I'm fascinated but I'm still waiting for those rolls of film.

me too. Its a funny line we draw. Sad, but I wanna see.

WendyK Guest
    Thank's Scott for shedding some light on the Queen.Do you really think she even liked Diana from the get go, or was she just accepted into the Royal family so she could reproduce Royal offspring with Fugly Chuck??

Diana was definitely brought into the fold to produce, "an heir and a spare". But she was perfect, good looking, from a prominent family. She qualified and Diana brought up the visibility of the Royals internationally. Everyone fell in love with her.

relander Guest
    Scott, that's so very true, but she did the job a bit too well so they had to let her go. You see she got a bit too cocky and that cost some lives.

Wintersfootsteps Guest
    She died the same night my Dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I remember watching MAD TV in the waiting room of the hospital and there was a scroll on the bottom of the screen announcing Princess Diana's death. I turned to my brother and asked him if that was part of the show...

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Diana was definitely brought into the fold to produce, "an heir and a spare".
    Yeah, 'cause Camilla was too old and dried up to do that for him. I bet that's why they wanted Chuck to marry Diana instead.

SW4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post

Also, findadeath pal James sent me this:

Don't know if you have this already, but here's the link to the Official Inquest website. The Queen has given orders for everything to be made public...although I'm cynical enough to know this is just good p.r. and means nothing. Many things will be withheld.

http://www.scottbaker-inquests.gov.uk/index.htm
    Thanks to James for the link.

I agree with you, Scott, they will be very selective about the "everything" that they will make public. At least we won't have to hear from Paul "I Was Her Rock" Burrell....or will we??

Ahhhh, Diana...the gift that keeps on giving....

dani0978 Guest
    you are all right. it's a sad end to a very beautiful woman, and no matter what the queen says, we will never know the truth.

Snoopy Guest
    I agree with you Scott..I saw the Queen also and saw her in a different way..she was cold on the outside and really torn on the inside. I think she didn't know how to be any other way..The scene where she was outside the children's bedroom while Charles was giving them the news played it perfectly..she wanted so badly to go in and be the comforting Grandma but just couldn't let her defenses down.. and your right..Diana knew how to stir it up as wonderful as she seemed!

QueenB Guest
    I think Diana was there pure and simply to breed an heir and a spare - with royal protocol Charles had to marry a virgin who knew the score about the royals and she fitted the job. Diana was pretty much in the frame for this role from a teenager when she was in royal circles in Sandringham and Norfolk where she was schooled and where I am from. I think its unfortunate that Diana came about a time when PR and media came about too and the 2 kinda collided - it made her and it probably killed her.
    Dont forget this was a woman who rang journalists to tell stories to and to arrange photographers to be where she was. I am not a fan of Diana and I dont want to speak ill of the dead but I think it was a horrible horrible accident but because of who she was its been blown out of the water. People should let her rest in peace though I have a nasty feeling that this will continue to roll on for another 10 years as the inquest wont find out anything new to what we already know.
    Funny being in the UK I have chatted to people here in London and most people arent following the inquest and arent really interested - what do you guys think in your countries?

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    I think Diana was there pure and simply to breed an heir and a spare - with royal protocol Charles had to marry a virgin who knew the score about the royals and she fitted the job. Diana was pretty much in the frame for this role from a teenager when she was in royal circles in Sandringham and Norfolk where she was schooled and where I am from. I think its unfortunate that Diana came about a time when PR and media came about too and the 2 kinda collided - it made her and it probably killed her.
    Dont forget this was a woman who rang journalists to tell stories to and to arrange photographers to be where she was. I am not a fan of Diana and I dont want to speak ill of the dead but I think it was a horrible horrible accident but because of who she was its been blown out of the water. People should let her rest in peace though I have a nasty feeling that this will continue to roll on for another 10 years as the inquest wont find out anything new to what we already know.
    Funny being in the UK I have chatted to people here in London and most people arent following the inquest and arent really interested - what do you guys think in your countries?
    To be honest I think she fascinted us Americans but I really don't think it's being followed that closely..we have our own little "Princesses" to read about..meaning Paris Hilton ,Britney Spears,Lindsay Lohan..the list goes on and on unfortunately! LOL

OBX Guest
    Now Snoopy, I was feeling all superior to our english cousins until you wrote that.

Catherine of Siena Guest

Unhappy

Some think that Diana was 'offed' by the MI7. They think that she was finished off by the doctor or at the hospital since the crash could not be relied on 100% to do the job. We wonder about this. Also, we wondered why Diana(who was said to be a cokehead) would be dating a known(at least when he lived in LA) coke dealer like Dodi. But, in the final analysis, Diana, like all fish, was most interested in the money. Dodi's father owns Harrods, you know.

LutherHeggs Guest

Diana was spurned by doc and used Dodi

My Diana-phile pal says:

No she was not preggo. And no marriage to Dodi was in the works. The entire engagement "ring" story has been dispelled repeatedly by those in the know. He was just a summer fling, done to retaliate being dumped by her real love, Dr. Hasnat Kahn.
    In Tina Brown's book, she confirms that Diana was crying at The Ritz that night because she'd been blasted by William on the phone (what a terrible last conversation to have with your mom!) and she'd turned Dodi's proposal down.
    The Al Fayed's were using her to gain acceptance in the British aristocracy (Papa's life-long goal) and Diana was using them to get back at Hasnat for breaking it off with her.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    Now Snoopy, I was feeling all superior to our english cousins until you wrote that.
    LOL

Catherine of Siena Guest
    Did Dodi have sizemeat?

Discuss!

Bake Guest
    She sure did know how to stir it. How many shows have I seen on Diana where she actually used the paparazzi? She'd tell them when/where. I heard on the news the other day that at the time of her death she was NOT pregnant, that she was actually on the pill at that time.
    I believe it was nothing more than a tragic accident, high speed, drunk/high driver, c'mon we have all peeked at the pictures taken before the crash now...look at the drivers eyes....he was stoned!!

Bake Guest
    She sure did know how to stir it. How many shows have I seen on Diana where she actually used the paparazzi? She'd tell them when/where. I heard on the news the other day that at the time of her death she was NOT pregnant, that she was actually on the pill at that time.
    I believe it was nothing more than a tragic accident, high speed, drunk/high driver, c'mon we have all peeked at the pictures taken before the crash now...look at the drivers eyes....he was stoned!!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    Yeah it's the same way here up north...no one seems to care about it at all!

incognito Guest
    Lot's of you point the finger at photographers. Not siding with paparazzi photographers, but simply put they are not the root of the problem. Let's dig a little deeper.

First, why do photographers put themselves out to great lengths to get a picture?
    They do this to sell the photo and make money.
    Who's buying the pictures?
    Bottom line: you are. You want the pictures. You buy the magazines, you visit the websites to see these pictures. So you're just as guilty as the photographers. If people didn't give a shi*t about celebrities and their private lives, these pictures would no longer be such a valuable commodity.

LutherHeggs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine of Siena View Post
    Did Dodi have sizemeat?

Discuss!

haha

well I recall reading tabloids (Globe?) on the day she died about Diana/Dodi's affair and an "insider close to Diana" said that Diana revealed she was having the best sex of her life.

and really -- isn't that what a summer fling is all about ?

too bad it all had to end Labor Day weekend (literally)

Entwhistlestop Guest
    Daddy Al-Fayed bought Harrod's to gain acceptance so Diana would have been literally the entire crown. His stories of their "true love" and her pregnancy are just nuts.