Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love (spoilers of course)

I bet it is London. Unless they dressed a girl up like a guy, the person looked male. And London wasn't too well-liked in the house, so I can see why the guys would freak out.

My pick was Fox, and of course he's out. But my other 2 top 3 picks ("Dave" and Sinister) are still in the running. I can't believe she let Big Rig go, though. She is so stupid. I hated the whole "we're from different worlds" thing, like being from the South is such a bad thing. He would've done anything for her, and he's not a pussy like ChiChi. ChiChi is NOT sensitive. He's a pussy. Seriously...CRYING because Sinister didn't say he was the best for Daisy? Give me a break.

Whoever the "person" is, they don't show up until eliminations, right? So maybe it is London. Me thinks the train is about to derail - train wreck in 6 days and counting...

And Wildcat - I agree with you. Keeping Chi-Chi over Big Rig. WTF? Even Riki freaked.

"And here's the part of the show where I give Daisy really great advice and she does the exact opposite." Riki, ever tried to milk a bull - it just doesn't work.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Cataroo Guest
    I feel sorry for Riki. Trying to get Daisy to think clearly & cohesively is like herding cats ... it just ain't gonna happen!

pvezz Guest
    Why don't I remember London????

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    He was the guy with the mohawk. He was the one that Daisy kept seeing while Sinister was singing to her ...

pvezz Guest

He must've been pretty nondescript; I still don't really remember him.

Cataroo Guest

He must've been pretty nondescript; I still don't really remember him.
    He was the one that passed out on the floor in the very first episode!

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    He was the one that passed out on the floor in the very first episode!

That's why I don't remember him; I missed part of the first one.

Cataroo Guest
    That's why I don't remember him; I missed part of the first one.
    Don't feel bad ... London missed part of it too!!

London is the one Daisy (in all her glorious stupidity) was falling hard for and he walked out on her. She couldn't even *sniff* finish *sniff* eliminations *sniff, sniff*. He broke her heart - assuming he could find it under all the silicone.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Elizabeth Guest

London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TME4hJeMIHA

This is a montage of Daisy and London.....ring any bells???

RaRaRamona Guest
    So we're down to 4, right? Who do you guys think is the front-runner? BTW, Ricky Rachtman cracked me up last night when she kept Chi Chi and Sinister after that long conversation they had - he's probably wondering how the hell he got dragged into this freakshow - lol -

I think she'll pick Six Pack.
    You mean 12 Pack? When 6 Gauge was still there I was always getting confrused.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post

OK, so now we have Flex, Dave (12 Pack), Sinister and Chi Chi.....I see Chi Chi going home next, then maybe Sinister, leaving Flex (my pick!!!) and 12 Pack (sorry, Dave) at the finale....
    The whole Dave/12 Pack thing cracking me up! I think Big Rig is all wrong for her. He is wrong for any woman. He's way too violent. Does he tear up his own house that way? Having no respect for things that aren't his is tacky.

He was the HAWT one!

He was the guy with the mohawk. He was the one that Daisy kept seeing while Sinister was singing to her ...
    LOL SO hot

Flex is very cute too. I think she looks cute with Sinister. He looks like her ex. She is obviously in lust with Dave/12 Pack. They are cute together too!

RaRaRamona Guest
    "Battlestar Dramatica" was hilarious but I don't believe for a second she'd ever come up with something so witty.

I am SO MAD at Mr RaRa right now!!! He works for Gibson & I didn't know they were so involved with the show. Grrr someone's been holding out on me!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I've been watching a coupla episodes online. I realized I have hardly seen any. I didn't know how nutty Londa was! I mean Joshua Lee. Did you HE'S A REAL PERSON!?

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    The whole Dave/12 Pack thing cracking me up! I think Big Rig is all wrong for her. He is wrong for any woman. He's way too violent. Does he tear up his own house that way? Having no respect for things that aren't his is tacky.

Flex is very cute too. I think she looks cute with Sinister. He looks like her ex. She is obviously in lust with Dave/12 Pack. They are cute together too!
    The Dave/12 Pack thing is sooo stupid. Ugh. I can't stand him. I want it to be down to Flex and Sinister. Both are hot... Either one should then dump her.

Gawd... Sinister is shorter than me. Still hot though. Haha.

RaRaRamona Guest
    He is short lol

There have been a couple of guys who were telling her they weren't that into her...and she practically begs them to say they like her. Sadness.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Do y'all think they led the skunk in on purpose? I do.

Jaxxx Guest
    maybe the guy who came to see her is..........Brett

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    maybe the guy who came to see her is..........Brett
    Another poster just said the mystery guest looked like a dude.
    Last edited by RaRaRamona; 06-23-2009 at 07:46 AM.

Flowergrrl Guest
    He is short lol

There have been a couple of guys who were telling her they weren't that into her...and she practically begs them to say they like her. Sadness.
    Haaaa!... It's so funny (as has already been mentioned) because she does the exact opposite of what Riki says.

Actually speaking of Riki, he looks hotter now than he did back then.

laynesgrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    The Dave/12 Pack thing is sooo stupid. Ugh. I can't stand him. I want it to be down to Flex and Sinister. Both are hot... Either one should then dump her.

Yeah, Sinister is short, but that has never stopped me before, IF I were to be a lot younger and single.....

He does look so much hotter now without all that hair!!! And I love guys with rockin' hair, but his was just too much!!

Did you see when he was freaking out on Daisy, got up, and his pants were pulled down to reveal the red thong? This was last week.

Where did you see this? And who were the guys? I want names!

Do y'all think they led the skunk in on purpose? I do.
    Of course! I just wish it had sprayed Daisy.

Another poster just said the mystery guest looked like a due.
    Do you mean dude?

Quote Originally Posted by laynesgrl View Post
    He does look so much hotter now without all that hair!!! And I love guys with rockin' hair, but his was just too much!!
    Riki is a little hottie now! I'm not sure how he became famous other than Headbanger's Ball, but he's looking right!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Haaaa!... It's so funny (as has already been mentioned) because she does the exact opposite of what Riki says.

He so is!! I used to think he was so hot with that huge hair. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Did you see when he was freaking out on Daisy, got up, and his pants were pulled down to reveal the red thong? This was last week.
    LMHO I missed that one. I did think he was going to fall on his face when he was chasing her up the stairs after he got so mad at her at the fire.

Where did you see this? And who were the guys? I want names!
    The dude with the fedora & the girlfriend, London, the guy with the unfortunate face tattoo, Fox. I wonder if she gets paid for ever guy she kicks out but not the ones who leave on their own.

Do you mean dude?
    UGH!! Yes! LOL

Riki is a little hottie now! I'm not sure how he became famous other than Headbanger's Ball, but he's looking right!
    B/c of HB he knew a lot of bands really well so he's always been in the scene.

Elizabeth Guest

Daisy

"Battlestar Dramatica" was hilarious but I don't believe for a second she'd ever come up with something so witty.
    Yeah, I do not think she comes up with this beauts all by her lonesome.....she doesn't even know how to use a pen, let alone come up with stuff to write with the pen.....

But, I have been using the "Battlestar Dramatica" since I heard it on Sunday--loves it!!!!

Nosgothic Guest

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Okay...so Like All of you Im Obsessed!!! Sinister is gorgeous! I hope he doesnt win...He's way too hot for Daisy!! lol

Elizabeth Guest

Daisy As Muppet

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgothic View Post
    Daisy as Muppet.....all it needs are those damn stars tattoo on the base of her neck and her big sleeve tattoo on her left arm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Okay...so Like All of you Im Obsessed!!! Sinister is gorgeous! I hope he doesnt win...He's way too hot for Daisy!! lol
    Well, come on in to the weekly train wrech, heartbreak! There's always room for more sarcasm in here!

P.S. - I'm rockin' on Sinister, too. He seems "real".

What cracks me up is that the guys were saying Big Rig couldn't control his temper. Well, didn't Sinister also throw a little baby fit when Daisy went off with DAVE? The only difference in the two is that Sinister is smaller, and he went more for the "I'm going to make Daisy feel bad for attention" angle, instead of "I'm going to knock over this candleholder and take the phone away from fake-ass Fox, but not in front of Daisy" angle.

Back to DAVE...I can get his reasoning for not liking the 12 Pack name. New York gave it to him, and he probably really doesn't like hearing Daisy call him that. Doesn't mean he loves Daisy...he just might hate NY that much, LOL. He did say something earlier about not knowing if NY was a man or a woman, didn't he? Now, for Tool Academy, I didn't watch the first season, but didn't all the guys have girlfriends? So unless he does have a gf, I doubt he does Tool Academy. I don't quite know if he could pull off his own show just by himself, though. Maybe they need a 12 Pack of Heat show. Skanks can fight over those two, and then when they get eliminated, interview while sobbing and saying that 12 Pack and Heat are gay, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    Back to DAVE...I can get his reasoning for not liking the 12 Pack name. New York gave it to him, and he probably really doesn't like hearing Daisy call him that. Doesn't mean he loves Daisy...he just might hate NY that much, LOL. He did say something earlier about not knowing if NY was a man or a woman, didn't he?
    Do NOT get me started on New York! Even I, Queen of the Train Wrecks (ok, RaRa is Queen, but I"M Princess) cannot watch that half-wit, slimey, nasty, mouth breeding, foul mouthed, wench. Or her mama either!

RaRaRamona Guest
    LOL

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Lmao. Thats reminds me...anyone been watching New York goes to work? TRAINWRECK. lmao.

pvezz Guest
    More mindless drivel from VH-1! Meghan wants a millionaire!

http://http://blog.vh1.com/utag/seri...ionaire/27630/

I wouldn't touch this skank with Daisy's d***k - lol - don't think I'll be watching this one!

Cataroo Guest
    More mindless drivel from VH-1! Meghan wants a millionaire!

http://http://blog.vh1.com/utag/seri...ionaire/27630/

I wouldn't touch this skank with Daisy's d***k - lol - don't think I'll be watching this one!

Dear Lord .... WHY any man would want to be with EITHER of these skanks is TOTALLY beyond my comprehension.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Dear Lord .... WHY any man would want to be with EITHER of these skanks is TOTALLY beyond my comprehension.
    It rhymes with silicone.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    It rhymes with silicone.
    Lmao. Classic.

Cataroo Guest
    It rhymes with silicone.
    Big 'Ol Bone??

RaRaRamona Guest
    Big 'Ol Bone??
    LMHO That too. New York cornered the market on hot tranny mess dating shows. But these other two have some bones in their closets too, I think.

laynesgrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Lmao. Thats reminds me...anyone been watching New York goes to work? TRAINWRECK. lmao.

Yes, I'm guilty, I watch it every week, but only 'cuz I love trainwrecks!!! But, not so much that I will be watching that Meghan!!! Blech!!!!

Don't watch NY, won't watch Megan.

I SAY that I won't watch Meghan, but you know I will before all is said and done!

Flowergrrl Guest
    I love long hair too.

Yeah!... I was LMAO. He seems to be so into her and she just completely avoids him. Ugh.

He so is!! I used to think he was so hot with that huge hair. LOL
    I miss the old HB... It used to be so cool.

About New York, I wasn't going to watch it... Then I did. Oh man, by the end of the show I was so pissed that I haven't watched it again...

laynesgrl Guest
    Oh God!! Guess who is back???? Riki said on his myspace site that we may not like him after this show tonight!!!

Cataroo Guest
    Oh God!! Guess who is back???? Riki said on his myspace site that we may not like him after this show tonight!!!

But then again .... maybe you will!

(I already watched the show this morning!!)

laynesgrl Guest
    But then again .... maybe you will!

(I already watched the show this morning!!)
    OH, ok, you mean there is still hope!!?? I had already consoled myself with deciding that this comeback guy deserves her and Sinister deserves so much better!!! I'm almost as confused as Daisy!!!

pvezz Guest
    So poor Chim Chim got sent home last night.........

Now that London's back, I think the other guys are screwed.

So poor Chim Chim got sent home last night.........

Now that London's back, I think the other guys are screwed.

Ding, Ding, Ding! Right on one! And I for one, hope that obnoxious Dave/12 Pack gets gone first (although I think it will be poor Sinister).

My prediction is this - Sinister gone 1st, Flex 2nd, leaving 12 pack and London in the final, then Dave is gone. Everyone but London should just pack up now and go to the house.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Ding, Ding, Ding! Right on one! And I for one, hope that obnoxious Dave/12 Pack gets gone first (although I think it will be poor Sinister).

My prediction is this - Sinister gone 1st, Flex 2nd, leaving 12 pack and London in the final, then Dave is gone. Everyone but London should just pack up now and go to the house.
    I can't stand 12 Pack. He thinks he's sooo IT. I'm glad Chi Chi is gone. Girls like nice guys but, he was going so overboard with it. Sometimes you want someone who is a man.... Does that make sense without sounding like a bitch?

Sinister and Flex still have it with me... Oh man, both of them are hot. I could see her picking London (I kinda wish it had been Fox who came back). I just want to see them till the end, I still don't want them to end up with her because I like them too much.

Sinister is so into her. She's dumb. Oh wait... We already knew that. Anyone else notice how blown up her lips are looking since she did ROL?

I'm with you on, Chi-Chi. He was beginning to do the whole Stalker-thing and freaking me out a little.

WHY is Sinister into her? It seems he has WAY more brains than that. It must be the body, boobs and lips.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Yeah, the whole thing about sleeping outside her room... I mean, that was creepy. Besides I wouldn't want to hear what she's doing with some other dude.
    Last edited by Flowergrrl; 06-29-2009 at 12:40 PM.