Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death Penalty

Thumbilina has the right idea.

Danse Macabre Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbilina View Post
    I like the following scenario:

Take them out to the woods, tie them to a tree. Put honey all over their naked bodies and let the insects go to town for at least a couple hours. Then take a thick bark covered branch and sodomize them allowing them to die from blood loss from the lacerations to the anus and rectum.

Just my dream....
    That's the way to go. A slow and painful death to those bags of shit.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I agree with SuckMyKiss.....life behind bars is a worse fate for these folks than an easy death. Herein lies another problem.....how our judicial system defines "child molestor". Here in FL, a guy who is 18 can be charged with child molestation if he's dating a 16 yr. old girl & her parents object. Should THIS person be executed? I find it hard to support the folks in these circumstances (usually men) being required to be registered sex offenders for life. Maybe I'm just a bleeding heart liberal....but I see a huge difference where the courts see so little.
    ok I agree with you on that point...my ex bro in law was dating a girl for 2 years...turned 18 had an argument with her mother and her mother pressed charges of statutory rape against him...she was fine with their dating relationship up until the argument...now for the rest of his life he has to register as a sex offender...I agree in that scenario it's BS! But those that PREY on our kids...statutory rape and rape/lissivious conduct is different...I want the monsters that molest and rape our children dealt with...I really do not care about them suffering in prison for years and years wasting my money...they do not deserve to breathe or have any chance of getting out to hurt our kids again...and I AM a bleeding heart liberal but enough is enough! The system in place with registries' is not working! and those in charge know it isn't working...they are leaving it up to these convicts/these pedophiles/these rapists to register and no one is checking up on them...we recently had a girl murdered here in Tacoma Wa. by a man that was convicted of incest in 1991...he apparently was also an illegal immigrant...though questions are still pending on that....he was supposed to register..did he? NO! he hasn't registered since 1995! and so what if he had...he took her from a completely different part of town on July 4th while she was enjoying the neighborhood fireworks with her siblings...just drove up and took her...raped her and killed her and dumped her in the bushes...he was left free after raping his own sister...and continued to molest and rape other kids...finally murdering one that we know of! He is suspect in the disappearence and murder of 6 other kids in this area...As a mother I want EVERY child protected...I can care less about these monsters rights or liberties...string them all up...shoot em up with go go juice...whatever...one less pervert for this mother to worry about!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chicken View Post
    Simple castrate them without pain relief then send them in a room filled with the victims mothers guaranteed they will get their punishment that way.
    Mr Chicken...there is a problem with castration...the problem is not in their pants! They can still molest with their hands/mouths and objects...the problem is in their sick twisted minds...so if we go along with that be-headings are in order!

Mamma Guest
    Death, or life in prison without parole
    For at least one death row inmate I know, these two are one in the same.

Child molester and murderer John Wille has been on Angola's death row since around 1990 or so. An animal he is, for the kidnapping, rape, sodomy, and murder of an 8 year old little girl named Nichole Lopatta. Wille was not the only one who took part in this gruesome cime, so did his girlfriend Judy (Judith) Walters, and a perverted hitchhiker Billy Philips. They murderd the hitchhiker as well, after their sick "orgy" on the child. This case makes me so sick, I want to hurl those chips I just hate. I absolutely despise child molesters. H.A.T.E.

Of course if you do search, you will find his gruesome confession, as well as girlfriend Walter's confession, while a good portion of websites also offer the "waaah ...waaah....waaah... I didn't do it, my parents were mean to me, nobody ever likes me wah...wah...wah..." bullsh*t.

When this guy finally gets it, I just might have to show up at Angola myself and lend my full support to the victims family who have all but been forgotten.

~Mamma

ETA: Make that 1988 he was sentenced, not 1990.
    Last edited by Mamma; 11-04-2007 at 11:42 AM.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    I was thinking about the look on Jessica Lunford Dad's,Mark, face in court while that that excuse for a human being John Couey sat there and colored. It made me almost cry and broke my heart. Justice in this case give her Dad 15 minutes to take out all of his grief, pain and anger on this a**hole. That would be justice in the opinion of a prision guard.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Send them to Iraq....no need to train them....drop them out of the plane with one rifle and see how they do....oh yeah, and tatoo " baby molester and killer " on their foreheads in Arabic, or whatever their speaking over there.....might save a few wonderful men and women from having to die..

MorbidMolly Guest
    ....one more thing....if they do live, shoot`em in the crotch and watch them bleed to death

Mamma Guest
    I was thinking about the look on Jessica Lunford Dad's,Mark, face in court while that that excuse for a human being John Couey sat there and colored.
    If looks could kill. I watched it on Court TV.

....oh yeah, and tatoo " baby molester and killer " on their foreheads in Arabic, or whatever their speaking over there.....
    This has been done here, in the US. Story goes that the inmates in this guy's prison ganged up on him, while another story goes that the molester did it himself. In any case, there it is.

http://www.crimerant.com/?p=356

Not a bad idea if I do say so myself!

~Mamma

My beautiful and well adjusted daughter was molested at the age of 11 by our next door neighbor. This man and his wife were our FRIENDS. We would have barbecues and get togethers to watch sporting events etc. His daughter, who was also 11, was my daughters best friend. I let Andrea sleep over at their house all the time never thinking that she would be in any danger at all.

He got 5 years probation. It was a slap in my daughters face after she had to testify in court against this person. I was never so shocked in my entire life. Justice System?? That's a joke. It is an illusion that makes us feel comfortable as citizens that the "bad guys" will be taken care of by the laws of our land.

Andrea is now married and has a child of her own and has not let this tragic event alter her happiness as far as I can see. She is a strong and resiliant woman who overcame a tragedy and I am very proud of her. I, to this day, live with the guilt that as a mother I allowed my only daughter to be in a situation that caused her this type of harm. That is truely gut wrenching. The scenario I mentioned in a previous post is what would bring me the most satisfaction in my own mind. Not total satisfaction, but the most. I don't really know if there is anything we can do as a society to deter crimes like these. I only wish I did have the answer to prevent other children from having to go through these sorts of things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~smoochies~

I'm sitting here thinking that maybe I should not have posted something that personal on a public board. Honestly though, it felt so good to type out my feelings and have other people read them. I have a journal, but that is for my eyes only. I'm sorry if my opinion of the justice system offended anyone, it's just that...an opinion. Love to you all.

P.S. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Thumbilina; 11-04-2007 at 09:48 PM.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Dearest Thumbilina,
    I am SOOOO sorry for what you & your family, most especially your daughter have been through. It DOES break my heart to hear about the abuse of a child (or a defenseless animal). I *hope* that my views have not offended you....no one can truly grasp what you've been through without having been there.
    Having said all of this....I also want to add (against my better judgement, since I do NOT wish to take away from what I've already expressed) that SOME "children" are not "innocent" while still at the age that law defines them as unable to consent. In *this* matter, I am speaking from my own unique perspective. At 14, I was having consensual sex with ADULT men....many of who were married (allegedly straight...whatEVER). I never considered myself a victim....nor do I think of them as child molestors....but under law, that is what they were. I'm not speaking out to support anyone who preys on a child......but I do feel somewhat less sympathetic for all of those who claim that an inappropriate relationship ruined their entire life. Maybe.....just MAYBE....my feelings are "sour grapes" since I WAS an altar boy.... who was prone to act out sexually....and never had a single priest hit on me.

AGAIN, I do not mean to offend ANYONE here....especially those whose lives have been affected by abuse.

dj...you could NEVER offend me. I think you are one of the most insightful, honest and intelligent people on this board. I whole heartedly agree with your views regarding this subject. You have my respect and my friendship.

Cathy J. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I agree with SuckMyKiss.....life behind bars is a worse fate for these folks than an easy death. Herein lies another problem.....how our judicial system defines "child molestor". Here in FL, a guy who is 18 can be charged with child molestation if he's dating a 16 yr. old girl & her parents object. Should THIS person be executed? I find it hard to support the folks in these circumstances (usually men) being required to be registered sex offenders for life. Maybe I'm just a bleeding heart liberal....but I see a huge difference where the courts see so little.
    Good question !! How should one define a child molestor? Of course if the child is 14 and under they shouldnt be having sex at all and whoever the adult is that they are with should be sent to prison, but what about those say 15 and 16 year olds, even 17? yes they should wait until adulthood to have sex but lets face it, the ages of 15,16, and 17 is when most kids start to experiment with sex. I know many 16 year olds who are in realtionships with those who are say 18 or 19, I doubt anyone would consider the older half a child molestor even though the law does.

here in my part of of Virginia we had two cases involving two who only had a few years part between them. In one case a 17 year old guy was in a gay relationship with a 16 year old. The parents knew what was going on. Then the day after the 17 year old turned 18, the police arrested him for having sex with a minor. The 16 year old parents turned him in and because at the time Virginia was going through that gay marriage mess, he was sent off to prison.

in the other case, we had a very popular radio disc jockey here who at the time was 20 years old. He had sex with 16 year old girl. She bragged to her friends "how hot he is" and stuff. From what I remember she would often send the guy emails of herself totally nude. Anyway her parents got wind of this and pressed charges. That I am surprised since had the public found out the girl's actions, well many would label the girl as a "whore". But since in sexual abuse cases, the name of the minor is withheld from the media as well as her actions ( I knew his co-workers ) the public was treated to the story being his fault. He didn't go to jail but did end up losing his career though.
    Last edited by Cathy J.; 11-04-2007 at 10:37 PM.

djdeath-hag Guest
    dj...you could NEVER offend me. I think you are one of the most insightful, honest and intelligent people on this board. I whole heartedly agree with your views regarding this subject. You have my respect and my friendship.
    WHEW!!!!!! I have to admit that I was UNABLE to go to bed after I clicked on the submit button on that last response, worried that I'd crossed a line & offended others...most specifically you, Thumbilina! I'm very glad that you did not take offense, as none was intended. Thank you for your friendship....this forum has been the source for some very valuable new friendships...yours is one that I hold in the HIGHEST regards. NOW....knowing that I've not personally caused you to feel more pain & anguish, I can & WILL go to bed.....to sleep & dream of more incredibly intricate threads by which I can bind myself to other good-hearted death hags.
    ~Peace, Dennis

16. 11-04-2007, 10:34 PM

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy J. View Post
    here in my part of of Virginia we had two cases like this. An 17 year old guy was in a gay relationship with a 16 year old. The parents knew what was going on. Then the day after the 17 year old turned 18, the police arrested him for having sex with a minor. The 16 year old parents turned him in and because at the time Virginia was going through that gay marriage mess, he was sent off to prison.

in the other case, we had a very popular radio disc jockey here who at the time was 20 years old. He had sex with 16 year old girl. She bragged to her friends "how hot he is" and stuff. From what I remember she would often send the guy emails of herself totally nude. Anyway her parents got wind of this and pressed charges. That I am surprised since had the public found out the girl's actions, well many would label the girl as a "whore". But since in sexual abuse cases, the name of the minor is withheld from the media as well as her actions ( I knew his co-workers ) the public was treated to the story being his fault. He didn't go to jail but did end up losing his career though.
    As I just wrote to Thumbilina, CathyJ....I respect & appreciate such kindness, open-mindedness & genuine willingness to hear me out. I know that sometimes I tend to come across as "fresh" or even rude....and most certainly risque but getting friendly feedback, when I anticipate unfriendly fire is sooo reassuring to me. We ARE all one human family...and THAT is a very, very GOOD thing! ~Hugs, Dennis

Death or life. It shouldn't be a three strike thing either. First offense, death or life sentence. I never really thought too much about child molesters and child killers until I started working in a prison. Being around them and watching them is quite a learning experience. Most are very polite, helpful and all that garbage. To me, that's dangerous, especially for a child. They're expecting a boogie man, but instead, it's this seemingly helpful person who appears to care about them. The worst part is the fact that most of them think they should be accepted by society and that what they do to children isn't wrong. One even told me he felt that what he did to his own grandchild was "love" and that people are just too uptight. I wanted to puke. The really sad thing was that his daughter still brought her children to see his ass (and yes, the one he molested too). That I NEVER understood.

I honestly don't think that's something they can or even want to change about themselves. It just seems that nowadays, there are more out there. Where the hell did they all come from? I honestly don't remember that many predators being out there when I was a kid and I grew up in the 80s/early 90s. Maybe I was just more sheltered or something. Either way, I think it's an unforgivable crime.

Oh, and as far as death being a way out for them and that not being punishment enough, that's not really how it works. Anyone that is an abuser loves power, that's usually why the abuse others. When their power is taken away, they go nuts. Sitting in a cell day in and day out is a cake walk to some people. When they can't scam their way out of something or they're exposed for what they really are, it's something they can't stand. Plus, the child molesters are always the ones who bitch and moan about their rights being violated while they're locked up and they're the majority of morons who file those needless lawsuits from jail. If anyone has dealt with those losers, you'd know what little whiny asses they really are. They have no problem violating a child's life (and anyone else connected to that innocent child), but they're the first to bitch that they can't do whatever they want in prison.

One thing I do feel I need to add. I personally think 14 is WAY too young to be having sex with an adult even if it is concentual. I feel that someone this age could very easily be influenced by a line of bull coming from an adult who simply wanted to have sex with a child. If I were a parent of 14 year old having sex with an adult..I would be mad as hell. Just my humble opinion.

Cathy J. Guest
    One thing I do feel I need to add. I personally think 14 is WAY too young to be having sex with an adult even if it is concentual. I feel that someone this age could very easily be influenced by a line of bull coming from an adult who simply wanted to have sex with a child. If I were a parent of 14 year old having sex with an adult..I would be mad as hell. Just my humble opinion.
    If I was a parent of a 14 year old and I found out they were having sex, I would be mad as hell too. Same thing with if my child was 16. They should wait until 18 to have sex.

But I also remember high school. Kids 15,16, 17 heck we even had a few 18 and 19 year olds in my class. And yes many of them were having sex. I remember when several members of our football team got in the showers with a few cheerleaders. One of the girls actually took pics of that.

Say one of the football players was 18 ( legal age for sex ) was in the shower with the others having sex. If the police found out they could arres the 18 year old for having sex with minors even though those minors were barely younger than him. I don't think he should be considered a "child sex offender", the say way some prevert of 40 has sex with a 5 year old.

But the way the laws are in most places, he would be.
    Last edited by Cathy J.; 11-04-2007 at 10:55 PM.

Ahhhh Cathy, I see your point. When I used the word "Adult" in my previous post, I'm thinking of someone older than 18. My cousin is having this issue regarding her son. He is not having a physical relationship, just talking to a girl on the phone he met online. He is 19 and she is 13. My cousin is losing her mind thinking that this girls parents are gonna have a fit. I do have to add that even though her son is 19, he relates better to people years younger than he is and feels uncomfortable with those his own age. Boy, the more you think about this subject the more cloudy it becomes...

when it comes to adults and teenagers having sex with each other, over the years I have noticed a double standard.

When I was in 9th grade, it was discovered that my math teacher ( he was 30 ) had sex with another student. She was 16 ( she was not in my class BTW ). Not only was the teacher fired but he went to jail too. The media and just about everyone else called him "sick" "pervert", you get the idea.

A year later when I was in the 10th grade, a friend of mine was seduced by his English teacher. He too was 16, she 25. Just about everyone thought this was no big deal. My own dad said to me "...wow wish that happened to me when I was 16". Even those who slammed the other teacher pretty much had the same kind of thoughts.

Go figure !!!

Belle Guest
    Yes

mgpm Guest
    No.

weight loss Guest
    depends.

Killed a child - yes
    drunk driver first offense - no

ManUnitedRedDevil Guest
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    yes, since I became a mom... too bad I am using more than one word to answer! when I was younger I was against it... if anyone should ever kill my son, I would want the ultimate retribution... it's that tigress thing...
    YES for the same reason

Jersey Girl Guest
    Absofriggenlutely!

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    YES for the same reason
    high five, tammy, and welcome!

Armcast Guest
    No

panda Guest
    Yes

miamore73 Guest
    Yes.

linnydark Guest
    Yepper

More Cheese Please Guest
    Yes

Miss Swallow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Do you believe in the DEATH PENALTY? No other responses needed because we really don't need to start fighting here. We all have our own opinions.
    My answer is:
    YES

No.

Bring_Out_Yer_Dead Guest
    Yes..and yes.

Sparkles Guest
    I'm on the fence, more towards no though.

donetodeath Guest
    yes

Cettie Guest
    yes

cindyk Guest
    no

GrinReaper Guest
    No
    I'm proud to be in Wisconsin which was the first state to abolish the death penalty and we haven't had it for over 150 years.
    I interviewed an innocent man who was almost put to death in another state. Even before he went to prison the cops knew of his innocence but they sent him to death row anyway. Fortunatly he was freed when evidince showed that he was innocent.
    When you say yes to the death penalty you are saying yes to killing innocent people.
    The death penalty targets the poor and people of color.
    Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

SuckMyKiss Guest
    No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Noooooooo!

Danny62 Guest
    YES,YES and FUCK YES!!!!!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    uh....[SIZE=5]YES[/SIZE]

NO... AND I'll TELL YOU WHY!!!!! jk.

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    YES!!

SlippyInvader Guest

The death penalty

Do you think people on death row deserve to die in agony? Or do you think it should be abolished altogether or find a more humane way of going about it? I was watching a programme last night called "How To Kill A Human Being" and it seems the most humane way to die is through hypoxia poisoning where the person would feel no pain whatsoever. What do you think? Here is the link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/prog...tx/executions/

deathybrad Guest
    Abolishing capital punishment is becoming an issue in the States these days. The Supreme Court recently heard a case about how lethal injection can be a painful way to die if done wrong. New Jersey just officially abolished the death penalty, I live in Iowa, we don't have the death penalty. It's probably on it's way out and to be honest I don't know how I feel about it anymore. It's kinda like my feelings about abortion, it will likely never affect me.

SlippyInvader Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    Abolishing capital punishment is becoming an issue in the States these days. The Supreme Court recently heard a case about how lethal injection can be a painful way to die if done wrong. New Jersey just officially abolished the death penalty, I live in Iowa, we don't have the death penalty. It's probably on it's way out and to be honest I don't know how I feel about it anymore. It's kinda like my feelings about abortion, it will likely never affect me.
    It said on that programme last night the lethal injection was probably a horrible way to go as people die from suffocation due to their lungs going into a spasm before their heart actually stops. I always thought it would be just like anasthesia where you'd just go to sleep never to wake up again.

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    I dont agree with the death penalty, I just dont think it's our earthly duty to decide who should die, so it doesnt matter to me whether it is painful or not it is still not the right thing to do. Too many mistakes have been made in the past. 1 innocent person being executed is one too many and I bet there has been more than 1 innocent person executed. There is even questions about the guilt of the last person hung in Australia, so I just cant agree that execution is appropriate no matter what the circumstances.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyInvader View Post
    Do you think people on death row deserve to die in agony? Or do you think it should be abolished altogether or find a more humane way of going about it? I was watching a programme last night called "How To Kill A Human Being" and it seems the most humane way to die is through hypoxia poisoning where the person would feel no pain whatsoever. What do you think? Here is the link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/prog...tx/executions/
    I think that the people on death row should suffer the same pain and suffering that their victims did.