Page 1 of 24 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death Penalty

The Death Penalty

What are your views about the ultimate penalty? I have mixed emotions, BUT I do have a problem with these murderers claiming lethal injection is cruel and unusual. Right....and hitting someone with a hammer repeatedly isn't? Ok...now I'm for it. I'm so confused!

JeffD Guest
    I'm all for it.

Robin Harris voice *gotta go gotta go, 2 at a time. Sheeit.*

Guest Guest
    Well..... here are my thoughts on this. The death penalty is right in my eyes. Especially if a child was murdered. I think all these child molesters should have their weiner chopped off and then slabbed on a hook and bled to death.

I'm sorry if this sounds hideous. But I have seen in person what the monsterous freaks do to these kids. And yes it PISSES me off. How sick in the head do you have to be to do something like , Murder? Self defense, is total different thing though.

Ugh it's a bad day for me to be on this forum today!

ComputerGuy Guest
    Not only should it be used in Capital Murder, but also those sickos who molest little children.

Tim McVeigh.Nuff said about the death penalty.Child molesters deserve the big fix also.When you murder their innocence that is a horrific crime.

djdeath-hag Guest

Here's my thoughts...which are different...like me!

I guess that I have a different take on the death penalty....even drastically different from how I used to feel. Since I think that everyone's eventual death will be a release, either toward's a place of beauty, the next round (which is what I would hope for the truly evil ones) or perhaps into the void of non-existence....though my spirituality disagrees with that last concept. Why not prolong a meaningless life of a waste of human DNA, in some cell....rather than waste my tax dollars on the endless (and often times required) years of red-tape & appeals. I've read that it costs us more to execute than to warehouse for life. I don't mean to offend anyone...but would rather see death sentences commuted to life without parole or appeals?
    Of course, this sentence should be played out in the manner that Florida's death row inmates live. I think that solitude in a very small cell without a window, tv, radio or access to the outside world is a harsher penalty than to be "released" from prison via death. I've never had a loved one murdered, kidnapped or fall prey to a child molester (to my knowlege), so I know that I cannot possibly understand what those families feel is a just punishment. But for me....not that I've ever been or ever would do anything to be arrested....I'd rather be dead than locked away for life. I suspect that is how some on death row feel too....so why give what they want?

candleinthewind Guest
    Psychopaths and sociopaths cannot be rehabilitated. I get really upset when Hollywood rallies around the death row cause of the day. I can't imagine what that does to the families of the murder victims.

Child molesters: hammer their dick to a tree and push them backwards!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Child molesters: hammer their dick to a tree and push them backwards!

LMFAOOOOOOOOO.........I agree.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    Psychopaths and sociopaths cannot be rehabilitated. I get really upset when Hollywood rallies around the death row cause of the day. I can't imagine what that does to the families of the murder victims.
    I agree 100%, better to lock em up & throw away the keys!

Bring_Out_Yer_Dead Guest
    I agree 100% with this (and the other comments).
    When that thug Tookie Williams was set to die and
    celebs like Mike Farrell were crying foul.

Did he or any other supporters of that leech ever see
    the murder photos? Anyhow my 2 cents.
    Now back to our regularly scheduled forum.

Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post

Danny62 Guest
    "An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth".

Say you shot and beat someone to death...well that is the penalty you should get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Child molesters:

Castrate them with a sharpe knif with no anesthesia. Or Put it in a vice and slowly turn the vice!!!

I love Joplinfrk's Idea as well!!!

don't_axe_me Guest
    Use a dull knife....but remember, there are female molesters too.....what about them?

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    "An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth".

Say you shot and beat someone to death...well that is the penalty you should get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Child molesters:

Castrate them with a sharpe knif with no anesthesia. Or Put it in a vice and slowly turn the vice!!!

I love Joplinfrk's Idea as well!!!
    Seems to me that the problem with sex criminals doesn't really center "below the belt" but in their brains (or the sh*t that's inside their skulls where a brain ought to be). Mutilating/castrating won't make them less inclined to seduce victims....just less able to get any sick physical thing out of it. Maybe they should be sentenced to live on some deserted island......let 'em rape/torture/murder each other with no means to do harm to the outside world.

I just don't "get" how the death penalty is "cruel & unusual" punishment for these cons. So, the way these beasts slaughtered someone isn't considered "cruel & unusual"?

We are just supposed to put these guys gently to "sleep" like we would a sick dog?

It just makes NO sense to me.

If it's proven without a doubt at all that they did the crime - then they should suffer for what they did.

I'm pretty sure all these crybabies protesting the death penalty never had someone close to them be murdered.

And I'm pretty sure once they did, they'd change their tune and be right there to witness the execution!

I know if someone did harm to my family, it would take everything to keep me from going out and taking care of things myself!

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I just don't "get" how the death penalty is "cruel & unusual" punishment for these cons. So, the way these beasts slaughtered someone isn't considered "cruel & unusual"?

I'm pretty sure all these crybabies protesting the death penalty never had someone close to them be murdered.

And I'm pretty sure once they did, they'd change their tune and be right there to witness the execution!

I know if someone did harm to my family, it would take everything to keep me from going out and taking care of things myself!

I agree, while I don't think that being "put to sleep" is a more harsh punishment than to live out one's years locked in a tiny cell, I'd never expend my energy protesting the use of capital punishment. (much less cry over the demise of those who are sentenced.)

Let's take Chris Rocks's advice and use a stabbing chair!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Seems to me that the problem with sex criminals doesn't really center "below the belt" but in their brains (or the sh*t that's inside their skulls where a brain ought to be). Mutilating/castrating won't make them less inclined to seduce victims....just less able to get any sick physical thing out of it. Maybe they should be sentenced to live on some deserted island......let 'em rape/torture/murder each other with no means to do harm to the outside world.

You are absolutely right. Baracade the island with enclosed cages in the water for man eating sharks for when they try to escape.

poppie Guest
    Tookie Wiiliams - What a truck load of crappola that was!!!!! Gang thugs warning if Tookie gets executed the people will riot in the streets. Of course that never happened because the Black people down in South Central Los Angeles were happy as hell this scum was dead. I worked with over 1000 Blacks and in Tookie's gang days, they would come to work frazzled. Another shooting in their neighborhood. The kids were not allowed to play outside. Blinds were kept drawn, people sleeping on the floor in case a stray bullet came thru their homes. The stories these fine folks had to tell about Tookie and his thugs were terrible and scary to hear. I am totally for the death penalty. While I agree it is not a crime deterant, Tookie sure as heck will never murder another person.

xenaswolf Guest
    My take on the death penalty? If convicted, you get one appeal...that must happen within 3 months of the sentence. If you don't get it taken care of in that 3 months? Guess what? Sunrise on the day following the 3 months you are executed by firing squad ( head shots with high powered rifle with laser scope doncha know?)

Child molesters? Same deal.

Last edited by Dan33185; 12-21-2010 at 01:50 AM.

djdeath-hag Guest
    No matter how we look at things, there is a huge problem with the growing masses who are being cared for by our tax dollars.....we once had a national budget surplus but that money is gone.....something is going to have to change before things get much worse.

rjbrasher Guest
    I always said that some of the death row people they should just send their crazy f*cked up asses to war. Save some of our husbands,wives and children! Hell save some tax payers cash, they are messed up and out of our country, screw it, they shoot themselves and everyone around them, at least it isn't our innocent people lol

1 question. If it was you on death row, would you rather die or stay in prison for the rest of our life? I would chose death myself. I would make them all work hard labor for life. Commie gulag style!

Good point. I could do a year or even 10 years in jail, but to know I'd NEVER be free again, kill me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Some cons get used to prison life - three hot meals a day and a bed to sleep in. And some that get released, do a crime so they can get put back in, since they can't handle life on the "outside" and like it better in prison!

I don't know, if I were to be put in prison for the rest of my life, I'd probably adapt to it somehow. I think in life, everyone learns to adapt to some sort of lifestyle!

rjbrasher Guest
    i don't think i could adapt getting butt hunched everytime i took a shower or droped the soap lol

Hey! Broom-bashing will not be tolerated! Remember Linda Blair in Born Innocent?

djdeath-hag Guest
    Again (hate to sound like or be labled as a broken record) for ME, it would be far more unbearable to know that I would never see freedom than to be "put to sleep". But that's just me.

Gary Guest

Simple question........please answer YES or NO (Death Penalty)

Do you believe in the DEATH PENALTY? No other responses needed because we really don't need to start fighting here. We all have our own opinions.
    My answer is:
    YES

Guest Guest
    Yes

ComputerGuy Guest
    Yes

OBX Guest
    No

Danny62 Guest
    Yes!!!!!!

Yes.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

SquirrelNutZipper Guest
    Yes.

Guest Guest
    Yes

DeadRinger Guest
    Yes

Yes!

JeffD Guest
    yes

Yes

atlantis Guest
    Yes (I have to add: but do I think it's a real derrent? No.)

beautygirlsmom Guest
    No

BobbyJrsy Guest
    No

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    No

On the fence (sorry, that was three)

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    YES

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Si!