Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 201 to 222 of 222

Thread: Aaliyah

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    The summer of 2001 sucked.. We lost her, then 9-11 happened.. then left Eye died.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    The crash occurred Saturday evening, seconds after the twin-engine Cessna 402 took off from Marsh Harbour airport on Abaco Island. Grammy-nominated Aaliyah, 22, was killed instantly.
    Six others died at the scene, and two died in hospitals.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    The article I just posted said that two males were the only ones found alive. So I doubt the account that she was awake and half her face was burned. I hate to say this, but I tend to think she may have been one of the unrecognizable. I assume it was a closed casket funeral? I can't believe she was only 22.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canton Ohio
    Posts
    705
    I know that one of the people pulled alive from the plane was the bodyguard. I wonder who the other one pulled alive was?

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Do you think they had time to realize their fate? I'm just honestly & (morbidly) curious?!?

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    214
    I love the songs of Aaliyah. I think if she were alive today, she would be more famous than Beyonce or Rihanna.
    When God goes to bed every night, he prays to CM Punk.

  7. #207

    Rachel roy hated singer Aaliyah

    it is what I heard from an inside source: Damon Dash’s baby-momma /Rachel Roy/ was bragging to some of her close friends and family, that she put rooys on Aaliyah and that is why she died in that plane crash.
    Supposedly she hated Aaliyah so much because of her relationship with damon.
    They say that she got upset when the word got out that Damon was in love with her and was planning to propose, she allegedly put roots on aaliyah to stop Damon from proposing.
    One of his baby momma’s friend /who had been told about the roots roughly 2 months before aaliuah’s death/ felt the responsibility to call around and get the story to the media, Aaliyah’s mother, Diane Haughton, went through great effort to keep the story from leaking.
    After aaliyah’s death , the friend of damon dash’s baby mother went to virgin records with the story.
    The friend says that baby moma was upset that official say aaliyah died instantly, baby moma intended for aaliyah to suffer a terrible death.
    Supposedly damon dash knew about the roots, but didn’t take them seriously.
    He knew that the mother of the child was into voodoo and roots.
    The story never made headlines because there was no proof to support this allegation.
    Damon dash is ignorant to the fact that hate killed aaliyah
    An article almost made it to the Los Angeles time titled “ hate killed aaliyah” but diane stopped it before it could be published.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    18,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    The summer of 2001 sucked.. We lost her, then 9-11 happened.. then left Eye died.
    Luckily you have two!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by laptop23 View Post
    it is what I heard from an inside source: Damon Dash’s baby-momma /Rachel Roy/ was bragging to some of her close friends and family, that she put rooys on Aaliyah and that is why she died in that plane crash.
    Supposedly she hated Aaliyah so much because of her relationship with damon.
    They say that she got upset when the word got out that Damon was in love with her and was planning to propose, she allegedly put roots on aaliyah to stop Damon from proposing.
    One of his baby momma’s friend /who had been told about the roots roughly 2 months before aaliuah’s death/ felt the responsibility to call around and get the story to the media, Aaliyah’s mother, Diane Haughton, went through great effort to keep the story from leaking.
    After aaliyah’s death , the friend of damon dash’s baby mother went to virgin records with the story.
    The friend says that baby moma was upset that official say aaliyah died instantly, baby moma intended for aaliyah to suffer a terrible death.
    Supposedly damon dash knew about the roots, but didn’t take them seriously.
    He knew that the mother of the child was into voodoo and roots.
    The story never made headlines because there was no proof to support this allegation.
    Damon dash is ignorant to the fact that hate killed aaliyah
    An article almost made it to the Los Angeles time titled “ hate killed aaliyah” but diane stopped it before it could be published.
    What do you mean when you say she put 'roots' on her? Is this some sort of voodoo curse?

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    548
    I call BS on that

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Luckily you have two!
    Lol!

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20
    11 years today. Rest in peace beautiful angel!
    "Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above." - Gia Carangi

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    83
    RIP Aaliyah.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by laptop23 View Post
    it is what I heard from an inside source: Damon Dash’s baby-momma /Rachel Roy/ was bragging to some of her close friends and family, that she put rooys on Aaliyah and that is why she died in that plane crash.
    Supposedly she hated Aaliyah so much because of her relationship with damon.
    They say that she got upset when the word got out that Damon was in love with her and was planning to propose, she allegedly put roots on aaliyah to stop Damon from proposing.
    One of his baby momma’s friend /who had been told about the roots roughly 2 months before aaliuah’s death/ felt the responsibility to call around and get the story to the media, Aaliyah’s mother, Diane Haughton, went through great effort to keep the story from leaking.
    After aaliyah’s death , the friend of damon dash’s baby mother went to virgin records with the story.
    The friend says that baby moma was upset that official say aaliyah died instantly, baby moma intended for aaliyah to suffer a terrible death.
    Supposedly damon dash knew about the roots, but didn’t take them seriously.
    He knew that the mother of the child was into voodoo and roots.
    The story never made headlines because there was no proof to support this allegation.
    Damon dash is ignorant to the fact that hate killed aaliyah
    An article almost made it to the Los Angeles time titled “ hate killed aaliyah” but diane stopped it before it could be published.
    You need proof. My bullshit detector is going crazy.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    springfield illinois
    Posts
    1,247
    poor soul....she was beautiful....
    I agree, she would have beaten Beyonce and Rhianna out in a heartbeat...
    sing on, angel.
    "if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first" Kurt Cobain


    <a href=http://phineas4cobain.tumblr.com/post/36392280360 target=_blank>http://phineas4cobain.tumblr.com/post/36392280360</a>

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    483
    I can't remember where I read this; apparently not either here or on Wikipedia. Anyways the plane was too heavy and there were two very heavy people seated side-by-side in the rear of the plane. Has anyone seen the recent video of the cargo plane crashing in Afghanistan? One could imagine if a plane heavily loaded anyway had too much weight in the back, the nose would rise too much, the plane would slow too much, stall and crash. That's sort of darkly humorous if it's true. It does help somewhat to laugh about these things.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canton Ohio
    Posts
    705
    omg how sad...i didnt know Aaliyah's father died..now her mother has cancer!
    http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.c...edical-crisis/
    save a life become an organ and tissue donor!

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,932
    That's sad. Still can't believe she's been gone for 12+ years.. Trip.

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    331
    This was just sad and so preventable. RIP Aaliyah, gone way to soon.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    4,252

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I can't believe it's been so long. I know you get the usual 'God only knows what they would have gone on to do' speeches when someone dies but in her case it was true. She was a great singer, writer and was starting to gain attention for her acting. It's a shame it's something we never found out.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    4,252
    She was hot


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •