Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1706

Thread: Jon and Kate Plus Eight

Just what I would expect from a father of 8. Asshat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michihunt View Post

Just what I would expect from a father of 8. Asshat.

I don't watch the show, but he really is doing a great job of making himself look like a shallow asshat.

GAdeathhag Guest
    I watched this show religiously until the move- then I watched every now and then and stopped when announced that they were divorcing. I thought she was a controling bitch and thought he was a spineless douche as the seasons rolled by-- but I mainly watched to see those little cutie kids. The reason I stopped watching the show was because they became so materialistic and chose to keep doing the show over even trying to repair their relationship. Those poor kids are now fucked -growing up in all of the bs surrounding their idiotic parents.

Impatience Guest
    did anyone see where jon said that he "despised" kate? that may very well be true, but I'm sure his kids will oneday see that interview. I feel sorrier and sorrier for them every day.

oh, and he just got a speeding ticket too. 78 in a 55mph zone. It's amazing what the media will print about this doucheydouche.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    did anyone see where jon said that he "despised" kate? that may very well be true, but I'm sure his kids will oneday see that interview. I feel sorrier and sorrier for them every day.

oh, and he just got a speeding ticket too. 78 in a 55mph zone. It's amazing what the media will print about this doucheydouche.
    In the same interview he said two more amazingly stupid things, he loves his new girlfriend more than he loved Kate and he is drinking too much and his Dad and Grandad were alchoholics so this has him concerned.
    What a moron.
    Regards,
    Mary

sablegsd Guest
    I have never seen more than speeding past channel surfing. I don't watch these
    types of shows.
    I know way more than I want to just by reading on some boards and the headlines
    in the grocery store check out line.

I wish they would go away.

Impatience Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    In the same interview he said two more amazingly stupid things, he loves his new girlfriend more than he loved Kate and he is drinking too much and his Dad and Grandad were alchoholics so this has him concerned.
    What a moron.
    Regards,
    Mary
    for the life of me, i can't figure out what a 22-23 year old girl, barely out of college and a 32 year old man who has been married for 10 years with eight kids can have in common. I think he is trying to recapture the youth and years that he lost being married to Kate. That interview made me sick.

STsFirstmate Guest
    for the life of me, i can't figure out what a 22-23 year old girl, barely out of college and a 32 year old man who has been married for 10 years with eight kids can have in common. I think he is trying to recapture the youth and years that he lost being married to Kate. That interview made me sick.
    I think you are right...delayed adolescence. He is sowing all the wild oats he couldn't sow before. Like a wise friend once said to me. God gave man a penis and a brain but unfortuantely he can only use one at a time.
    Regards,
    Mary

Impatience Guest
    I think you are right...delayed adolescence. He is sowing all the wild oats he couldn't sow before. Like a wise friend once said to me. God gave man a penis and a brain but unfortuantely he can only use one at a time.
    Regards,
    Mary
    spew my sprite everywhere. i swear, i need a plastic cover for my desk.

What a moron.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Boy he is wrapped up in himself for sure. Not cool to make comments like that publicly....why can't he show his family a little more respect than to make hurtful statements unnecessarily.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    Boy he is wrapped up in himself for sure. Not cool to make comments like that publicly....why can't he show his family a little more respect than to make hurtful statements unnecessarily.
    Yeah I think the Dad part of his job description has been left in the dust. Another wise friend of mine, after her husband dumped her after 15 years fo marraige for a 20 years old who he immediately had a child with and went 6 months without calling his 6 year old who was his entire life at one time. "Women grieve, men replace." That is why you see so many guys like Don Imus etc that totally admit they were skunks as husbands and no shows as Dad's in their first marriage but now they are totalposter boys for loving husband and good and involved dads. I don't get it. I guess it is a difference in emotional wiring.
    Regards,
    mary

Adiposeur Guest
    All of this is so sad given that in one the episodes (I think the one where they announced the separation) he said that was worried about the kids seeing all of this "publicity". I think he even said, "you know someday my kids will google me".

Asshat.

Jon dumped.

Just heard on JVM that Jon has been dumped by his new girlfriend, because he was apparently carrying on with party girls or something and has pictures on his phone that she discovered.

Oops I recant....apparently I jumped the gun on this and they have not split. Sorry to misinform!
    Last edited by tamiele; 09-10-2009 at 04:27 PM.

RubySlippers Guest
    No...say it ain't so!
    *rolls eyes*

radiojane Guest

Impatience Guest

Wow!
    He's been fired!
    We're sure both Kate Gosselin is thrilled with this news!
    TLC made a shocking announcement this morning that as of November 2, Jon will no longer be appearing on Jon And Kate Plus 8 and the show will be changed to simply Kate Plus 8!
    Now Jon won't have to rush back from trips and appearances to hang out with his kids to film and Kate essentially has her very own show.
    A source close to the show says: “Given Jon’s recent antics, there was no way the show could continue to portray him as a doting Dad, not while all this other crap was going on."
    Wonder if the Paula Deen show is still in the works for Kate?
    Will U be watching the new Kate Plus 8?

Layla331 Guest
    JON GOSSELIN HAULTS DIVORCE

It's a busy day in Gosselin-ville. Jon Gosselin is trying to slow down -- if not halt altogether -- his divorce from Kate Gosselin, telling In Touch Weekly exclusively: "I regret my conduct since Kate and I separated ... I used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon." He's filed paperwork looking to stall the divorce for 90 days "to regain control over the future of our family." In other news, TLC has announced that 'Jon & Kate Plus Eight' will now be titled 'Kate Plus Eight,' and Jon's role will be minimized.

Gosselin's lawyer, Mark Jay Heller, tells In Touch that his client "woke up one morning, looked in the mirror and didn't like the reflection." In turn, Gosselin filed paperwork hoping to stall his divorce from Kate for 90 days, telling In Touch it will "enable Kate and me to restore our relationship as cooperative parents and to open up our lines of communication. I hope that she will be as receptive and enthusiastic as I am to do what is best for our family."

"Even though we were heading for a divorce, it appeared that Kate had been suffering from this divorce as much as I had. That's why I asked my attorney to put the brakes on this divorce so I could try to regain control over the future of our family. So Kate and I could join on a cooperative course that would benefit our family -- not destroy it," Jon tells In Touch Weekly.

The news comes as TLC has announced that the reality show that shot them to fame and eventually contributed to their split is being renamed to 'Kate Plus Eight,' dropping the 'Jon &' part. Jon will still be on the show, only with lessening frequency.

The renamed "Kate Plus Eight," which begins Nov. 2, will continue to chronicle the lives of the Gosselin kids (5-year-old sextuplets and 8-year-old twins) but will also focus on Kate's role as a single mother.

"It's not a huge shift, but it's reflective of where the show was already going," said Eileen O'Neill, TLC's president and general manager.

"Jon's going to be involved in the show," she said, adding that he will be seen less often than before. TLC retains an exclusive arrangement with him, as well as the rest of the family, O'Neill said.

The couple made their separation official on a "Jon & Kate" episode that aired in June and was seen by 10.6 million viewers.

The rupture came after weeks of tabloid reports of marital strains and infidelities, which both spouses denied. On the show, the parental co-stars barely spoke to each other.

Since then, media coverage of the squabbling exes has continued full-bore, and both Jon and Kate have made separate he-said-she-said talk-show rounds. They are in divorce proceedings.

It's quite a change since the series clicked with viewers two years ago for its heartwarming look at the challenges of raising eight young children.

Going forward, O'Neill said, "We hope for the sake of the family that things are more manageable. I don't think anyone asked for that amount of attention."

She spoke hopefully of a bright future for the series and dismissed a report circulating Tuesday that Kate Gosselin had posted a tweet that this season might be the last: Kate doesn't have a Twitter account, O'Neill said.

Although the audience for recent "Jon & Kate" airings has dropped below two million viewers, the current season has averaged a robust 3.2 million (even omitting its two record-setting "event" episodes), which represents an increase of 300,000 viewers over last season.

Discussions are under way with Kate Gosselin for another series that might debut in 2010, O'Neill said.

"I think there's an opportunity for Kate beyond her role as a supermom to explore her other interests," O'Neill said.

Meanwhile, with reality-based programming that also includes "Little People, Big World," "What Not to Wear" and "LA Ink," the network is boasting a year of consecutive month-to-month audience gains.

"We're not a one-hit wonder," O'Neill said.

Nicki Guest
    Personally I am not crazy about either Kate or Jon. Have to admit after that last interview that Jon did he really sank to new levels! Still she is verbally an abusive bitch. Not sure those type of women ever can change?

Heavenly Tiger Guest
    Can't stand either one of them and to think she was a nurse. Nurse Rachett comes to mind OMG.

Dixie Girl Guest
    Damn, I was hoping when this was bumped up that someone was announcing that the show had been cancelled.

Desertrose Guest
    Now he wants to delay the divorce. Now that he is being dropped from his show and that piece of the pie is getting smaller.

Dixie Girl Guest
    Well, how else would he pay rent on his new 21,000.00 a month 2 bedroom apartment?

Impatience Guest
    me thinks he sees his gravy train leaving the station.

sheri Guest
    me thinks he sees his gravy train leaving the station.
    and he aint on it....oh boo friggin hoo...gimme my fork back...

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanddodger View Post
    Can't stand either one of them and to think she was a nurse. Nurse Rachett comes to mind OMG.
    She was a nurse? Now that is really Scary! She is so moody. I bet she was a real bitch to her patients at times!

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    Now he wants to delay the divorce. Now that he is being dropped from his show and that piece of the pie is getting smaller.
    Me thinks he has cooked his goose!
    Last edited by Nicki; 09-29-2009 at 11:49 PM.

Chevyheaven Guest
    The both of them are fucked up. Those poor kids. I never really watched the show to get to understand what kate was all about but the shows I did see...nah.. She was a controlling bitch who I would have never married to begin with. Jon was cool at first and now reading that other post about him having second thoughts and slowing the divorce process makes me believe that he is just as looney as she is. So maybe they will just cancel this trainwreck of a show and put on some Gilligans Island reruns.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Sure he wants to put off the divorce now. What an asshole.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post

Seriously.

Desertrose Guest
    There were only 1.3 million viewers for Monday's show. The lowest ratings ever. Maybe it will be cancelled soon. We can only hope. I stopped watching it after Kate got her kitchen remodeled for free and she still wasn't happy.

RubySlippers Guest
    they say she is in the works for a "Kate Only" show for 2010. maybe this Kate Plus 8 thing is temporary.

Hmmm...so, the only way Jon can learn how better to communicate with Kate is by halting the divorce process? I hope he has overdraft protection on his checking account....

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    they say she is in the works for a "Kate Only" show for 2010. maybe this Kate Plus 8 thing is temporary.
    Actually on the View she discussed doing a talk show in addition to the Kate Plus 8 think.
    How about Kate and Jon plus JOB? I heard his endorsement gig with Ed Hardy did not pan out.
    Regards,
    Mary

Nicki Guest
    I think Jon is on Larry King (yes, again!) tomorrow night. Wonder what he is going to discuss this time...Oh yea. why he is halting the divorce proceedings!

Elizabeth Guest
    TMZ is posting a pic of the front gate of the Gosselin home that says no TLC staff or production crew is allowed inside per "Johnathan Gosselin" (sp??).....apparently Jon has forgotten who gave him the toys that he plays with--the house, the three wheeler, Hailey ....now that they have thrown him off the show, he is saying the kids are being exploited and he wants the show halted....

I will be watching Larry King again tonight, to watch this asshat make up his own story....yay, it is like a trainwreck (I only feel sorry for the "8", having these two clueless wonders for parents)

Impatience Guest
    This guy is so desperate, he makes Speidi look like Brangelina!
    Jon Gosselin has put TLC, the network that fired parted ways with his lazy ass from his own reality TV show, Jon & Kate Plus Eight, on notice to "cease and desist" any production of the show and get off his property.
    This notice was sent to the lawyers of TLC, stating:
    "Effective immediately no production crews are to enter Jon Gosselin's family home for any reason. In the event that anyone enters the marital property, Jon Gosselin will notify the local authority to effectuate Police action against any trespassers."
    Boy, he really has his panties in a twist over getting fired, huh? Well, his tirade doesn't stop there!
    His lawyer, Mark Jay Heller, explains that Jon is concerned over the well-being of his children. (A first!) He is coming forward now, after several years on the air, to put the network on blast, claiming that not only have they been working without the proper permits required by Pennsylvania Child Labor Law, but also, that for the last four years, the children have not been compensated!
    Funny how now that seems like an issue, as apposed to a week ago, when you weren't fired! Oh, but wait, his lawyer thought about that one and Heller explains that he and Jon have been in talks to pull the plug on the program and take the kids off the show for weeks prior to this week's earlier announcement that he was canned. We find that very hard to believe.
    Heller continues on to say:
    "Jon realized his family was like a trainwreck, so he decided to put the brakes on the divorce and on the show … because if he didn't the family would be in a mortal accident … the victims of a trainwreck."
    No, his family is victim to the Hollywood machine, that makes fathers like Jon, complete and utter bastards, who put their family through hell merely for attention.
    Now, the change over to Kate Plus Eight means that all the terms of the original contract no longer apply, meaning Kate Gosselin would be in control of the production deal, not Jon. However, as Heller explains:
    "a new program known as 'Kate Plus 8' would certainly require the acquiescence and consent not only of Kate Gosselin but Jon Gosselin, who is the father of the eight Gosselin children, which consent Jon has not given and if necessary, Jon is prepared to seek Court intervention to make sure his children's best interests are protected."
    So no matter how you slice it, Jon is in to fight with all the fake courage his Ed Hardy shirts supply him with.
    Don't get us wrong, we think the show most certainly should end, but the fact that Jon is so deplorable as to turn on the network like this when it is his own fault he lost his job with them is truly pathetic.
    Or maybe in the end it all comes down to money. He's looking to squeeze whatever he can out of them!
    The only comfort in all this is we know Kate isn't going to buy this crap. Whatever load he is pulling about rebuilding their family, she is never going to fall for

Impatience Guest
    Jon & Kate Plus 8 ... or Nobody

Posted Oct 1st 2009 10:10AM by TMZ Staff
    Jon Gosselin has finally found religion for his children -- but it's a little late.

TMZ's confirmed Jon has sent a letter to TLC demanding they halt production of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" or any other show with his children STAT.

Gosselin now claims the filming is detrimental to his kids and he's now determined to bring in police if that's what it takes to stop the production.

So coincidence? Jon was just 86'd from the show -- which will be relaunched as "Kate Plus 8" in November -- and a day later he's suddenly worried about the kids he sporadically sees. A source connected with the production says Jon had no problem shooting the show as recently as last Friday ... but since he was essentially fired from the show this week, he's suddenly worried about his children.

FYI ... whoever put up the sign misspelled "penelty" and "Johnathon."

Impatience Guest
    Shooting has been suspended!

He may have won the battle, but he hasn't won the war!
    After Jon's accusatory and desperate attempt to shut down production of Kate Plus 8, TLC has fired back claiming that the allegations brought against them are all lies!
    Oh, and that he's a selfish dick!
    The network states:
    "We are aware of Jon Gosselin's recent statements, and remain deeply disappointed at his continued erratic behavior. He and the family were shooting as recently as last Friday, without incident, and his latest comments are grossly inaccurate, without merit and are clearly opportunistic. Despite Jon Gosselin's repeated self destructive and unprofessional actions, he remains under an exclusive contract with TLC. Direct filming of the children has been currently suspended, pending further conversations between both parents."
    Good luck, Jon!
    Because without those kids, you're just another entitled, STD-ridden fatty!
    Happy trails!

Nicki Guest
    Wow, you don't have to put his brain under a microscope to see where all this behavior is coming from!

Desertrose Guest
    I can only imagine how mad Kate must be right now.

Oh no the abusive dead rat hair bitch might have to get a real job now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    hell, I dont' watch it now, and like I'm gonna watch a show of just her. I dont think it would ever be sucessful because her whole reality show career is based on her kids...
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

RubySlippers Guest
    i think he has a right to stop the production. in the end, it would be best for the kids.

Impatience Guest
    here is my thing... when they decided to announce the divorce, it would have been much better for the kids if they had said "hey, we're getting a divorce and that in and of itself is hard enough on a child. We do not want to complicate our children's life more. Thank you for tuning in, but we're done." That would have been the respectable thing to do. NOW, since TLC has announced what the new show will be named and that Jon will be "guest starring" in his own family the VERY NEXT DAY he comes out and says that his children are being exploited? That stinks of "i'm taking my toys and going home". He's trying to screw Kate and TLC all in the name of his children... the same children that he's been parading in front of the cameras for weeks when it was Jon and Kate +8. He didn't have his children's interests at heart when he's sleeping with anything that moves and it splashed all over the tabloids, partying in vegas, sleeping with women before the seperation was announced to the kids and I'm sure they had to see it all over the papers or at least their friends did... No, Jon's priority is Jon. I'm not a Kate fan either but Jon really takes the cake.

I hope TLC sues him for breach of contract and loss of revenue that they will lose from all of the other shows that have not been filmed anything else they can throw at him. He needs to go away quickly and quietly.

sheri Guest
    And he's now diddling Octotwatwaffledelusional...

Cadence71 Guest
    How about Kate and Jon plus JOB?
    Love it. Spot on, Mary!

Pamebabby Guest
    What a fuckwad. I dislike them both, but at least she's not on the tabloids every week. I feel so much for the kids, what a nightmare, and to have it played out on tv. I agreed with whoever said drop the show, there isn't one now except their private lives, and I could care less about that. They better start saving some money for therapy for 8. That could be the name of a new show, Kate and therapy for 8.

hotmama Guest
    sounds like homie done fukked up.. and he knows it. i hear he wants to get back in. i bet thats because the show was gonna be done without him that was his meal ticket for all the young pussy. so if he can't he does not want kate to get paid and he is using the kids as a pawn. see like i always say do not fuckk up your marriage. he was caught with other bitches. he was having a ball as a singe ugly man with a house full of kids. he knows no young woman would fuck him without money. he claimed he felt he made a mistake with the leaving of the marriage. he didn't say all of that until he saw he'd no longer get a pay check from the show. he is very jealous and vindictive. it all goes to show his true self and how sneaky he is. people said kate was a bitch, i wonder why?? i wonder what other things he did to get back at her through out the marriage. jon was sneaky all along. this did not happen over night and i have been with a few sneaky ass men and they are the worse. those kind men think about things before they do it. they map out a plan and then attack from all sides.. he knows what he is doing. said poor ugly man using the kids because he can't have his cake(pussy) and eat it too.. lol

stephenmiller Guest
    If it is anyone's fault, it is the fault of the creators/producers who created this train wreck and persuaded Jon and Kate and the kids to do it and then force-feed this to the public. One of the biggest mistakes in television history, in my opinion.

havoc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenmiller View Post
    If it is anyone's fault, it is the fault of the creators/producers who created this train wreck and persuaded Jon and Kate and the kids to do it and then force-feed this to the public. One of the biggest mistakes in television history, in my opinion.
    Golden.....

pvezz Guest
    here is my thing... when they decided to announce the divorce, it would have been much better for the kids if they had said "hey, we're getting a divorce and that in and of itself is hard enough on a child. We do not want to complicate our children's life more. Thank you for tuning in, but we're done." That would have been the respectable thing to do. NOW, since TLC has announced what the new show will be named and that Jon will be "guest starring" in his own family the VERY NEXT DAY he comes out and says that his children are being exploited? That stinks of "i'm taking my toys and going home". He's trying to screw Kate and TLC all in the name of his children... the same children that he's been parading in front of the cameras for weeks when it was Jon and Kate +8. He didn't have his children's interests at heart when he's sleeping with anything that moves and it splashed all over the tabloids, partying in vegas, sleeping with women before the seperation was announced to the kids and I'm sure they had to see it all over the papers or at least their friends did... No, Jon's priority is Jon. I'm not a Kate fan either but Jon really takes the cake.

I hope TLC sues him for breach of contract and loss of revenue that they will lose from all of the other shows that have not been filmed anything else they can throw at him. He needs to go away quickly and quietly.

Amen, sister!