Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

steffie Guest
    Me too ^^
    I have the major hots for Mark Harmon on NCIS~Jethro does it for me =O

It should be a crime for a man to be so "studly".

Is he still married to Pam Dawber of Mork & Mindy fame?

Quote Originally Posted by kaseyko1 View Post
    OMG! I didn't realize they did that. Ewww Ewww and then double Ewww!
    So is the cotton balls in the rectum thing also done during embalming?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    So is the cotton balls in the rectum thing also done during embalming?
    After I did my posting, it was stated that the cotton balls in the rectum was done away with right before Bundy's execution. Too bad, huh?

From what I understand with the embalming process, cotton balls are strategically placed to keep residual fluids from seeping out. Yuck!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Sorry, I'll have to disagree on one thing. The 'studliness' factor has diminished GREATLY.

---
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mark_harmon_21.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	28048   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mark-harmon-pic_305x276.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	28049  

tiffany1976 Guest
    Then and Now, he is gorgeous. One of those guys that takes my breath away when I see him. The first movie I ever saw him in was the Ted Bundy movie. For years I felt so guilty thinking he was hot (I was only like 8 at the time). When I finally saw him in Summer School and other movies, the guilt started going away since I wasn't associating him so much w/Ted. One night my husband and I played a game. He would pull up a celebrity I thought was hot and have me pick one of the two. It kept coming down to Mark and he ended up being my number 1 pick. sigh... such gorgeous eyes!

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

"Wayne Williams claims that when he was 18 and just out of high school, he was initiated into a secret world."

A secret world known as Crazy Town.

All of these fruit loops seem to have these ego fever dreams and we're all supposed to respond, 'Oh, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, he was trained by the CIA. It now makes such perfect sense why he started picking random people off. Aren't we just so stupid for not realizing how much smarter he is than the rest of us! We should bow down and be his fucking whack-a-moles!'

Fuck him and his fruit loops.

I believe its within the realm of probability that some susceptible people have been programmed to kill to create terror among the populace. John Hinckley had a double(Edward Richardson) with the same Jodie Foster obsession plans to kill Reagan and travel agenda. Interestingly enough the Hinckley family are great friends with the Bush family.
    http://wapedia.mobi/en/John_Hinckley
    http://www.nogw.com/download/2005_bushyknoll.pdf

The two Hinckleys shared many similarities with Mark David Chapman.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

There is always someone trying to put those types of pieces together for the public in an effort to garner sympathy for killers.

I loves me some conspiracy whatnots though. They're fun! Lemme see if I can find that doozy I ran across awhile back. If I do, I'll post it on your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    There is always someone trying to put those types of pieces together for the public in an effort to garner sympathy for killers.

I loves me some conspiracy whatnots though. They're fun! Lemme see if I can find that doozy I ran across awhile back. If I do, I'll post it on your profile.
    Please do!
    I dont think its an attempt to garner sympathy for these people as much as it is a search for an explanation for their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I believe its within the realm of probability that some susceptible people have been programmed to kill to create terror among the populace. John Hinckley had a double(Edward Richardson) with the same Jodie Foster obsession plans to kill Reagan and travel agenda. Interestingly enough the Hinckley family are great friends with the Bush family.
    http://wapedia.mobi/en/John_Hinckley
    http://www.nogw.com/download/2005_bushyknoll.pdf

The two Hinckleys shared many similarities with Mark David Chapman.
    I'm just saying, but if anyone was programed kill it would be Sirhan Sirhan.

Carlton Gary, who strangled elderly ladies in Columbus, Georgia, also claimed an alter ego did it.

Wayne Williams is full of shit. Still, some people in Atlanta do not believe he killed anyone, but was railroaded because LE needed an arrest and he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't buy that. I believe he killed the adults, but someone else killed the kids. Too much info pointing that way. Plus, after he was arrested, the killing continued, but LE ignored any talk of the "real child killer" still on the loose.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-13-2010 at 01:40 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Please do!
    I dont think its an attempt to garner sympathy for these people as much as it is a search for an explanation for their actions.
    Yeah, I think that's a big part of it too. Although to me, the explanation = they're crazy. Talking dogs, vehement zombie sex slave necromancers just are not on every corner in Reality Town.

orionova Guest
    One of John Hinckley's cousins is married to my aunt. No ties with the Bush family for them. Emory worked for Wal-Mart until he was injured on the job, and later fired for missing too much work due to his injury.

A good book about Atlanta's Missing and Murdered Children is The List by
    Chet Dettlinger and Jeff Pugh.Dettlinger was on the scene investigating the killings. It's a good read and very informative. You can find it on amazon.com.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Carlton Gary, who strangled elderly ladies in Columbus, Georgia, also claimed an alter ego did it.
    I recently read a book called, "Happy New Year- Ted" that makes a case that Bundy committed most of those crimes. Also the "Forces of Evil" murders. Lots of spelling and grammar errors per page! It is worth it for the sheer volume of logic jumps the authors make. Case in point: it couldn't have been Gary who killed one woman beause there were two cars in the driveway, a Cadillac and a station wagon. The station wagon was stolen. The authors say that if Gary was the killer, he would have taken the Caddy. They believe that Bundy took it because he had his bike with him.

My other favorite piece is that they say he painted blank keys white and threw them up on the jail roof, where he later retreived them. He used the blanks to make keys to his cell door so that he could escape and commit killings to make his case stronger.

Forever-27 Guest
    It was today in 1989 when Ted was excuited in Floridas electric chair

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    It was today in 1989 when Ted was excuited in Floridas electric chair

My favorite was the person outside the prison with the sign

"I like my Ted well done"

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    My favorite was the person outside the prison with the sign

"I like my Ted well done"

I remember when this happened. None of us at work could believe he was executed in such sort a time. Heads up: don't kill a kid in Florida.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lmphillips2000 Guest

He started in Washington State

Ted worked in my mom's office briefly for the State of Washington while he was in law school. The bulk of his killings started in Washington. It wasn't until descriptions about a mysterious man in a VW named Ted started circulating, they he high tailed it out of here and picked up again in Colorado.
    He was so calculating. Using fake casts and crutches. If that wasn't premeditation, nothing is.

Elizabeth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post
    Anyone ever saw some video from a movie posted on youtube where they reenact when they were getting him ready for the chair and they have to put cotton balls up his butt? That made me sick...Just thought Id share...
    He deserved firecrackers up his ass......IMHO

Oogie Boogie Guest
    I couldn't find this thread at first because I put "Al Bundy" in the search parameters. Sorry, Al.

Ted Bundy Jokes

Q: What did Ted Bundy get for Christmas?
    A: A smoking jacket.

Q: Why couldn't Ted Bundy go out the night he was executed in the electric chair?
    A: He was grounded.

Q: Did you hear about Ted Bundy's emotional state the day of his electrocution?
    A: I heard he got really hot under the collar.

Q: What was Ted Bundy's last job in prison?
    A: Conductor.

Q: Did you hear about Ted Bundy's last meal?
    A: In the morning he got bacon, eggs, and toast. Later on that same day, he got the juice.

Q: What's Ted Bundy's favorite Band?
    A: Shock-a-con

Q: What was Ted Bundy's favorite book?
    A: Little Women

Q: Why didn't they fry Ted Bundy twice?
    A: It would have been too revolting.

Q: What is a Ted Bundy sandwich?
    A: Fried egg on burnt toast.

Q: Why did Ted Bundy want to become a lawyer?
    A: To file wrongful death suits!

They might be tying him to a few more:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNDP1K57KC.DTL

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    They might be tying him to a few more:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNDP1K57KC.DTL
    I often wondered how many women that bastard did rape and murder.

A vial of Ted Bundy's blood has been found in Florida; it was taken in 1978 when he was arrested in connection with the murder of Kimberly Leach. The DNA will be added to the FBI's national DNA database.

Hopefully this will help link him to other unsolved murders, or at least exclude him so other leads can be followed.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011...A.html?_r=1&hp

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

Vial of Ted Bundy's blood found in Miami. LE will add it to the national DNA databank... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...?ncid=webmail3
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lump516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonights View Post
    And how could that lady have married him while he was on trial? It's interesting how she married him, got pregnant, and then one day it's like she suddenly woke up from her delusion and made a run for it with the kid.

Carol Boone had known Bundy when they both worked in a government office in Seattle back in the mid-70's. She was also one of several people from that office that went to visit him when he was a law student in Utah. Why she fell in love with him and married him later, I will never know. I was glad to read that she finally left him.

Seagorath Guest
    Separated at birth?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SeparatedatBirth2-1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	31357  

james1977 Guest
    Ted Bundy - The best comment was outside the prison before his execution- Some 19 year old said " Ted Bundy - Snap- Crackle And Pop- Buddy " LOL

Mammy Guest
    OMG, Seagorath, they could pass for twin brothers in those pictures!

If the daughter that Carol Boone Bundy gave birth to is Ted's, she'd be around 30 now. I cannot imagine having to tell a child that he was her father, but then I think Boone was crazier than a shithouse rat, so God only knows...

http://tinyurl.com/3la5jfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_t1WGLVqSI

I also remember reading that the daughter of Dick Hickock, one of the the "In Cold Blood" murderers, was reading the book in an English class and started putting two and two together and realized she was his daughter (she had apparently never been told this). I wish I had saved the link (this was years ago), but I remember thinking "Wow - what must it be like to find out something like that?"

VCNJ~
    Last edited by VeuveClicquotNJ; 08-06-2011 at 05:09 AM.
    Professional Thread-Killer

Haunting_Immortal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Separated at birth?
    OMFG......I had thought up to this point I was the ONLY person who noticed that creepy resemblance...isn't it just insane?

Forever-27 Guest
    Chiller channel; is showing Bundy the movie now. If this had happened in California hed still be in San Quentin on Death row.

Ted Bundy's lawyer is releasing a book: Bundy claimed he killed over 100 women and 1 man.
    http://www.q13fox.com/news/politics/...,4185214.story

He knew exactly when he was going to die and how he was going to die. He was afforded spiritual comfort if he wanted it. That's a hell of a lot more than his victims got.

The Top 10 Songs About Serial Killers

I was watching Evil, I and it was on Charles Cullen.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/s..._cullen/1.html

luvmypeanut Guest
    A guy just starting working on our dept, sits one cube over...looks exactly like Dennis Radar. I call him BTK.........spooky. I don't think I can never not look at him and think serial killer........

I used to work with a guy who looked like Charles Manson, right down to the evil eyes. Spooky.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I used to work with a guy who looked like Charles Manson, right down to the evil eyes. Spooky.
    Wonder what ol' Uncle Charlie would talk about at the watercooler? lol.

I dated a girl in my teens that had an uncle who looked like CM. He was in prison for years too. He came to her grandmothers house one day and it was uncanny. He was a strange guy also not like prison strange but like might hump a goat strange. I actually work with his son now and found out the guy went back to prison a few years ago.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Thanks for posting! I would have never otherwise heard of Sufjan Stevens or his song "John Wayne Gacy Jr." Stevens seems like a fascinating figure.

I think serial killers - or murderers in general - are an excellent songwriting subject. Some day I'd like to finish a song idea I have, based on a true experience my friend had. Years ago, he was at some greasy 24-hour diner in Cincinnati in the dead of night, and the only other customers were these two middle-aged gals, rough around the edges, chain-smoking at a nearby booth. My friend didn't mean to eavesdrop on their conversation, but he'll never forget the gravelly voice of one complaining to the other, "He's just pissed cuz I know where the body is." Can you imagine being in the middle of your peach pie and hearing THAT!?
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    He was a strange guy also not like prison strange but like might hump a goat strange.
    Heh! I like your classification system!

1) Prison strange
    2) Might-hump-a-goat strange
    3) ...do you have any others?
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    He was a strange guy also not like prison strange but like might hump a goat strange. I actually work with his son now and found out the guy went back to prison a few years ago.
    I don't know what more of "strange" can be after this.

Well you have "might hump a goat strange" and then "will hump a goat strange" and don't forget "did hump a goat strange" .
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Here's another that's not on the list.

And because I saw mention of Susan Smith in your signature, Mirror, here's another.

Thanks, snow! Wow, creepy stuff...I especially like the use of kazoo on a song about Ed Gein

I love Blind Melon, they're one of my favorite bands. When they played it live on one of the albums I have, they had the audience kazoo with them =P.