Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Theodore "Ted" Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    My favorite was the person outside the prison with the sign

"I like my Ted well done"

I remember when this happened. None of us at work could believe he was executed in such sort a time. Heads up: don't kill a kid in Florida.

He started in Washington State

Ted worked in my mom's office briefly for the State of Washington while he was in law school. The bulk of his killings started in Washington. It wasn't until descriptions about a mysterious man in a VW named Ted started circulating, they he high tailed it out of here and picked up again in Colorado.
    He was so calculating. Using fake casts and crutches. If that wasn't premeditation, nothing is.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post
    Anyone ever saw some video from a movie posted on youtube where they reenact when they were getting him ready for the chair and they have to put cotton balls up his butt? That made me sick...Just thought Id share...
    He deserved firecrackers up his ass......IMHO

I couldn't find this thread at first because I put "Al Bundy" in the search parameters. Sorry, Al.
    "And really, who didn't want to see Churchill's wiener?" - radiojane

Second generation Death Hag carrying on a proud family tradition.
    ~~RIP Mom 9/20/68 - 5/2/2014~

Ted Bundy Jokes

Q: What did Ted Bundy get for Christmas?
    A: A smoking jacket.

Q: Why couldn't Ted Bundy go out the night he was executed in the electric chair?
    A: He was grounded.

Q: Did you hear about Ted Bundy's emotional state the day of his electrocution?
    A: I heard he got really hot under the collar.

Q: What was Ted Bundy's last job in prison?
    A: Conductor.

Q: Did you hear about Ted Bundy's last meal?
    A: In the morning he got bacon, eggs, and toast. Later on that same day, he got the juice.

Q: What's Ted Bundy's favorite Band?
    A: Shock-a-con

Q: What was Ted Bundy's favorite book?
    A: Little Women

Q: Why didn't they fry Ted Bundy twice?
    A: It would have been too revolting.

Q: What is a Ted Bundy sandwich?
    A: Fried egg on burnt toast.

Q: Why did Ted Bundy want to become a lawyer?
    A: To file wrongful death suits!

They might be tying him to a few more:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNDP1K57KC.DTL

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    They might be tying him to a few more:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNDP1K57KC.DTL
    I often wondered how many women that bastard did rape and murder.

A vial of Ted Bundy's blood has been found in Florida; it was taken in 1978 when he was arrested in connection with the murder of Kimberly Leach. The DNA will be added to the FBI's national DNA database.

Hopefully this will help link him to other unsolved murders, or at least exclude him so other leads can be followed.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011...A.html?_r=1&hp

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

Vial of Ted Bundy's blood found in Miami. LE will add it to the national DNA databank... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...?ncid=webmail3

Quote Originally Posted by Tonights View Post
    And how could that lady have married him while he was on trial? It's interesting how she married him, got pregnant, and then one day it's like she suddenly woke up from her delusion and made a run for it with the kid.

Carol Boone had known Bundy when they both worked in a government office in Seattle back in the mid-70's. She was also one of several people from that office that went to visit him when he was a law student in Utah. Why she fell in love with him and married him later, I will never know. I was glad to read that she finally left him.

Separated at birth?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ted Bundy - The best comment was outside the prison before his execution- Some 19 year old said " Ted Bundy - Snap- Crackle And Pop- Buddy " LOL
    Life Is A Horror Movie And At The End We Say "What The Hell Was That All About " ?

OMG, Seagorath, they could pass for twin brothers in those pictures!

If the daughter that Carol Boone Bundy gave birth to is Ted's, she'd be around 30 now. I cannot imagine having to tell a child that he was her father, but then I think Boone was crazier than a shithouse rat, so God only knows...

http://tinyurl.com/3la5jfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_t1WGLVqSI

I also remember reading that the daughter of Dick Hickock, one of the the "In Cold Blood" murderers, was reading the book in an English class and started putting two and two together and realized she was his daughter (she had apparently never been told this). I wish I had saved the link (this was years ago), but I remember thinking "Wow - what must it be like to find out something like that?"

VCNJ~
    Last edited by VeuveClicquotNJ; 08-06-2011 at 06:09 AM.
    Professional Thread-Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Separated at birth?
    OMFG......I had thought up to this point I was the ONLY person who noticed that creepy resemblance...isn't it just insane?

You still have all of me.

Chiller channel; is showing Bundy the movie now. If this had happened in California hed still be in San Quentin on Death row.

Ted Bundy's lawyer is releasing a book: Bundy claimed he killed over 100 women and 1 man.
    http://www.q13fox.com/news/politics/...,4185214.story

He knew exactly when he was going to die and how he was going to die. He was afforded spiritual comfort if he wanted it. That's a hell of a lot more than his victims got.
    RIP Heath Ledger 1979-2008

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Chiller channel; is showing Bundy the movie now. If this had happened in California hed still be in San Quentin on Death row.
    It's also on Netflix, but it's not closed captioned.

Rare Ted photo...

The link you posted was in violation of Rule 2, do not post nudity.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-23-2013 at 12:03 AM.

I'm sorry. I don't quite understand.

Rare Ted photo...

The link you posted was in violation of Rule 2, do not post nudity.

I'm sorry. I don't quite understand.
    It flipped to to a page that had a naked woman tied up and skewered over a fire. It's been posted several times by other members and has always been deleted.

Jesus Christ. That was unintentional, ma'am. I meant to post a new pic of Ted. I will try to find it again. I will also make sure the link works before I post it. Thanks for letting me know.

Jesus Christ. That was unintentional, ma'am. I meant to post a new pic of Ted. I will try to find it again. I will also make sure the link works before I post it. Thanks for letting me know.
    I understand. I want to see that rare pic, so maybe you can work it out. Say, maybe you could cap it and post it directly on here. You don't necessarily need a link for a pic.

Here is the photo I meant to post earlier. Images of serial killers "accidentally" captured in personal photography is rare. Here is a gem and one I'm sure some of you have seen. We all know Bundy killed two young ladies at Lake Sammamish. Here is a photo of Ted "BETWEEN" the two murders. You can see his head in the VW Beetle...He was pondering his next move...

Great find. This is likely the most intriguing Bundy photo I've seen.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Never seen it before. Let me ask you something. How do they know it is Bundy and his VW? I'm just wondering.

Good question. It was posted at this link...

http://imgur.com/r/MorbidReality/T48CEut

The person who posted it labeled it. They seem convinced, but you can never 100% tell with these things. The Beetle has similar traits and he was supposedly in the area, but there were LOTS of Beetles floatin' around in the 70s. The hair in the car looks like Bundy. I will keep lookin',Cindy for more information. The photo is interesting. I've seen a photo of Bundy with his fake are arm cast on at Lake Sammamash. Has anybody ever seen that one?

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Never seen it before. Let me ask you something. How do they know it is Bundy and his VW? I'm just wondering.

Here is an obvious shot of Bundy...gleefully "clicking his heels"...perhaps after some sick, dark necrophilia cornhole play...

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/b...ods/index.html

I was so busy concentrating on the VW that I completely overlooked all the cop cars.

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Never seen that, either. Thanks for sharing. The time of that car pic looks right, and as you say you never know.

I was messing around and found The Ted Bundy Song.

ted bundy.jpg

Wow, I just noticed those, too. There's like three. And a nice Corvette next to Bundy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I was so busy concentrating on the VW that I completely overlooked all the cop cars.

That is a sweet stingray. The darker car in the front looks to be an unmarked car as well. I wonder what was happening. Lots of people in the background so it has peaked my curiosity.

It appears to be yet another cop car behind the three. I wonder if this was taken during a discovery. I have to freshen up on my Bundy bank.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 06-24-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Cloris Leachman.

Wow. A picture is worth a thousand words. You are right, unmarked cop in the front on radio...with FOUR behind him...and a crowd on the sidewalk area and possibly beyond. And the possibility of Bundy in the middle of it...on pure adrenaline rush. The guy freakin' hid in the shadows...and benefited from an era without surveillance cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    That is a sweet stingray. The darker car in the front looks to be an unmarked car as well. I wonder what was happening. Lots of people in the background so it has peaked my curiosity.

Zac Efron playing one of the most notorious serial killers of all time is freaking out the Internet — and according to a survivor of Ted Bundy, that’s how it should be.

https://people.com/movies/ted-bundy-survivor-responds-to-controversy-over-zac-efron-portrayal-not-glorifying/
    Last edited by cindyt; 01-30-2019 at 08:21 AM.

Zac Efron playing one of the most notorious serial killers of all time is freaking out the Internet — and according to a survivor of Ted Bundy, that’s how it should be.

https://people.com/movies/ted-bundy-survivor-responds-to-controversy-over-zac-efron-portrayal-not-glorifying/
    They deliberately pick a pretty boy to play him then complain when people call them out for trying to sexualise it. Only in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    They deliberately pick a pretty boy to play him then complain when people call them out for trying to sexualise it. Only in Hollywood.
    Well, I have news for them Bundy was a pretty boy and had a bunch of girls panting after him. That is reason enough to make him spookier than any ugly butt killer. They say the devil is handsome. Ew.

Well, I have news for them Bundy was a pretty boy and had a bunch of girls panting after him. That is reason enough to make him spookier than any ugly butt killer. They say the devil is handsome. Ew.
    Personally, I never got the attraction people had for him. He always looked like the creepy older neighbour who lurks where he's not wanted to me. I was watching the Netflix show about him and saw the interviews outside the court where women were talking as if he was this cute little kitten they wanted to take home even knowing what he had done to all the other woman. That was more chilling than anything I heard him 'confess' to on the tapes.

I thought we didntgive serial killers their own thread
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Exactly right. The fact that women found him attractive is actually a significant part of the story.

I mean, who SHOULD they cast, the guy who played Screech on Saved by the Bell?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I thought we didntgive serial killers their own thread
    Why didn't you take it up with Mister Josh before disrupting this thread?

I was asking a question, not being disruptive and not sure who Josh is....as I was told by a mod once when my thread was moved we dontgive serial killers their own thread.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Mister Josh is an admin.

It's none of my business nor yours what the policies are. I just enforce them.

I advise you to drop it.