Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jill Dando Murder Appeal

New documentary airing on BBC this Tuesday.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

her brother says it was a random murder

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/l...ls-who-2710378

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    her brother says it was a random murder

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/l...ls-who-2710378
    I'm not too sure it was as random as he thinks it was and this is his way of trying to shut down all the conspiracy theories about it. When it happened, they did the usual coverage in the media where they got experts etc to give their opinion and many people agreed it looked like a targeted hit rather than just a wrong person at the wrong place type of incident.

I still think it was connected to Crimewatch. She had said before hand she got threats because of stories she reported on telling her to shut up or she would be sorry and in the end, someone decided to carry out their threat.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I'm not too sure it was as random as he thinks it was and this is his way of trying to shut down all the conspiracy theories about it. When it happened, they did the usual coverage in the media where they got experts etc to give their opinion and many people agreed it looked like a targeted hit rather than just a wrong person at the wrong place type of incident.

I still think it was connected to Crimewatch. She had said before hand she got threats because of stories she reported on telling her to shut up or she would be sorry and in the end, someone decided to carry out their threat.
    I agree with you on this. I think it was a professional hit, she had something on someone. I guess we will never know what that was. This was not random IMO. If you have not seen the doc that aired on April 2 it is up on YouTube.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.