Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joaquin Phoenix

RaRaRamona Guest
    Funny, today I picked up We Own the Night at the library. I'd put it on hold ages ago but it just now came to me. I haven't finished it, but there's one part where he kept saying "This is good stuff man, I'm light as a feather." For some reason that cracked me up.

Fast forward to me going to work tonight. I had an excruciating migraine. I took two migraine pills (as prescribed!) and was able to shower & get dressed. On my way to work I felt kinda weird but I thought to myself, "Self, you were in agony & now you feel great. That's why you feel weird." A little later, while working, a friend stopped what she was doing & said "You are high as a kite."

I was acting goofy & had a silly grin & was staring off into space. She insisted she would drive me home & bring Mr RaRa back to get the car LMHO. It's only a 3 hour shift b/c it's a part time job. I eventually leveled out but for freaks sake I was wasted the whole time. Anyway, I kept giggling at "I feel light as a feather." I couldn't stop.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    You sure those were migraine pills ???

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    You sure those were migraine pills ???
    LOL Yes! It was weird. I didn't eat when I took them.

cherryghost Guest
    His behaviour is very odd and erratic is he on drugs???

RaRaRamona Guest
    Wow a serios Oh Noes! is called for here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...adow-self.html

Is he anyone's death pool pick for '09? I will beat you suckahs down! J/k sadly it looks like he's got a bit of the crazy eyes. At this point I would still nurse him back to health. That may change in a few months though.

cachluv Guest

Joaquin Phoenix

http://www.dlisted.com/node/29980

Wednesday, December 31st 2008 Yes, Didd, That Really Is Joaquin Phoenix

No, Diddy, he hasn't been moisturizing the sexy. Joaquin hasn't even been bathing the sexy. Obviously.

Joaquin Phoenix said "Bye Good" to Hollywood and (censored, check the link for the text, MichaelD goes way overboard on these things). This is what fucking happens when you snort too much bunk coke and drink too many random cocktails left on the bar. I just want to give him a can of RAID and some Hazmat-approved antibacterial soap, because you know there's baby roaches living in that beard.

That being said, I'd hit it with a clothespin on my nose. Well, his sparkly hair clip is fancy!

Here's Joaquin, Casey Affleck, Brett Ratner and Diddy at a douche convention in Miami two nights ago. I bet you Joaquin only talks in his own language, because he thinks the government can hear all his conversations.

RaRaRamona Guest
    This is shocking!!

RaRaRamona Guest

Maruz83 Guest
    Ahhhhhhhhh he looks like CRAP !!! Damn drugs !

cachluv Guest
    Yeah, I did miss this. Nowhere in that first thread is the complete actors name, so it doesn't come up via the Seach engine.

Feel free to request a merge.
    Last edited by cachluv; 12-31-2008 at 05:45 PM.

MorbidMolly Guest
    What happened to his HEAD..........hell, what happened to him PERIOD........too many Ho Ho`s and not enough exercise......I am truly shocked.....looks like Rosie O`Donnell had him between her thighs in a head lock and she squrashed it........

John Connor Guest
    He's a bit mad and by cracky he looks bad.

that Children of God experience as a kid is coming back to haunt him.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    http://www.dlisted.com/node/29980

Wednesday, December 31st 2008 Yes, Didd, That Really Is Joaquin Phoenix

No, Diddy, he hasn't been moisturizing the sexy. Joaquin hasn't even been bathing the sexy. Obviously.

Joaquin Phoenix said "Bye Good" to Hollywood and (censored, check the link for the text, MichaelD goes way overboard on these things). This is what fucking happens when you snort too much bunk coke and drink too many random cocktails left on the bar. I just want to give him a can of RAID and some Hazmat-approved antibacterial soap, because you know there's baby roaches living in that beard.

That being said, I'd hit it with a clothespin on my nose. Well, his sparkly hair clip is fancy!

Here's Joaquin, Casey Affleck, Brett Ratner and Diddy at a douche convention in Miami two nights ago. I bet you Joaquin only talks in his own language, because he thinks the government can hear all his conversations.

OMG! He looks like a serial killer in the extreme close-up pic!

RaRaRamona Guest
    He looks just like Charles Manson.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    that Children of God experience as a kid is coming back to haunt him.
    No joke, I think those poor kids were scarred for freakin life. I discussed that in River's thread though so I'll shush now.

Michigan Magpie Guest
    Geez, he looks like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    No joke, I think those poor kids were scarred for freakin life. I discussed that in River's thread though so I'll shush now.
    i agree, alot of suicides and drug problems amongst those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Magpie View Post
    Geez, he looks like hell.

Ms. Black Guest
    I'd still hit that.

deathpool Guest
    Yikes! I was watching Walk the Line last week. The difference in him is unbelievable. I'm not too sure if he will stay away from acting entirely. Lets hope not.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Black View Post
    I'd still hit that.
    LMAOOOOOOO.....you go girl

ShatteredMirror Guest
    He looks like a helium-filled Rasputin.

Seriously, something seems amiss here. Maybe too many issues from his childhood and witnessing River dying in front of him is finally catching up on his fragile psyche. Whatever it is, he looks physically and mentally gone in these photos.

deathpool Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredMirror View Post

Seriously, something seems amiss here. Maybe too many issues from his childhood and witnessing River dying in front of him is finally catching up on his fragile psyche. Whatever it is, he looks physically and mentally gone in these photos.
    There are issues there with his brother River dying like that and then having see that photo of his brother in his coffin and people bad mouthing Riv and then at every interview he gave everyone was asking him about the night that River died. Maybe he felt it was too much to deal with. He was only 19 when he died. so sad ;(
    Last edited by deathpool; 01-01-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Aw, and I really liked his movies. I have Gladiator, Inventing the Abbotts (I liked it, shut up!), and We Own the Night. Hopefully his crazy train does a u-ey and comes back to the land of sanity.

Snoopy Guest
    Wow those pics are awful!! it's sad because he really seems like a good guy..and I really liked his acting.

Pdiddle looks ascared.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

pvezz Guest

I'm sorry; I literally guffawed at this!

deathpool Guest
    He has that weird intense stare like Charles Manson in those pics.

cachluv Guest
    ...Whatever it is, he looks physically and mentally gone in these photos.
    ---I so totally agree. He has that downward-spiral-into-the-pit look going on. What a shame. I loved him in Parenthood as well. Awesome kid actor. He was going under the name Leaf Phoenix at that time. He stole so many scenes. And I totally enjoyed him in 8MM also.

Harrietd Guest
    Check out those pupils in those pics.

octobersky Guest
    I love him so much and he is a great actor.
    I know he has had a very troubled life and I guess that is catching up to him.

I hope he gets help. He doesn't need to follow in River's footsteps.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Wow, if I saw him on the street, I'd run the other way. He looks awful, like a scary homeless dude who talks to the voices in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post
    OMG! He looks like a serial killer in the extreme close-up pic!
    I agree he looks like he has a really evil glint in his eyes in that pic

I am utterly shocked, I don't even know what to say

Just wow, OMG, uhhhhhhh......I am at a loss for words

deathpool Guest
    His eyes looked empty. Its sad i hope he gets back to his old self. Maybe thats his way of rebelling. I know that his friends are worried about him.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I can't be the only one who thought wouldn't make it through the night right? If he looks like that on a normal night what the crap did he get into on New Year's!?

That said, I agree with Ms Black.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    i agree, alot of suicides and drug problems amongst those kids.
    Amongst what kids? The Phoenixes or God's Children?

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Pdiddle looks ascared.
    Totally.

I like this comment from the page:

JOAQUIN HAS HANDED BACK HIS "SAG" CARD ("SHOWERING AND GROOMING").
    Last edited by Luanne; 01-01-2009 at 09:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RaRaRamona Guest
    Lollll

cachluv Guest
    Saturday, January 17th 2009

Drunk Ass Hobo Mess

Joaquin Phoenix crawled out from under one of the Abandonded Couch's seat cushions, where he's been living, to host some party at Lavo in Las Vegas last night. They should have changed that club name to Lavado for the night, because that's what Joaquin needs to do. Preferably in a HazMat facility and in a stainless steel tub filled with RID. You know there's some mutant lice-flea-scabie creatures living on his nasty ass. Just looking at him makes my skin itch like there's tiny hobo animals burrowing into my pores.
    Those are some dumb bitches who are posing that close to him. I won't feel sorry for them when they wake up with maggots in their cooch or assholes. That's what they get. If I entered a club and Joaquin was there, I would quit that bitch in a second and put in an anonymous tip to the CDC.

(paragraph, censored)

Anyway, Casey Affleck was also there last night because he's directing a documentary about Joaquin trying to break into the rap game. Yes, a fucking rapper. Sorry, but if I want to watch a drunk ass hobo try to rap, I'll take the damn subway during rush hour.

Last edited by cachluv; 01-17-2009 at 10:13 AM.

lolly89 Guest
    There be video too

http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/17/phoeni...y-for-nothing/

I cant actually bring myself to watch it so if someone wants to give me the edited highlights I'd appreciate

43. 01-17-2009, 01:13 PM

hoxharding Guest

Diddy is thinking 'Rasputin is back and he wants to kill me-help!!!'

lolly89 Guest
    I literally watched the first 3 seconds of the video link I posted.....have you ever seen Monty Python and the Life of Brian....that bit where they are going to stone the guy for saying Jahova (SP?) ...yeah...it was just like that...just...like ...that!

still at a total loss for words

He gave up his acting career for (c)rap music? What a waste...

lolly89 Guest

RaRaRamona Guest
    I laughed my pants off at those vids. This has got to be a joke. Even if it's not it's still hilarious. When he fell I almost choked.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I checked out the pics on dlisted; his sisters are right in front giggling - this has to be a joke. That fall was hokey. I laugh just thinking about it. Why is falling so funny? Although Kelsey Grammer's fall just makes me go OUCH!

Meli Guest
    Honestly... as much as I LOVE Johnny Cash... I honestly like listening to the Walk the line sountrack more. I think he (and Reese) have great voices! As long as he doesnt follow big brother River... I'll be a happy woman!