View Poll Results: How would you have executed OJ Simpson?

Voters
276. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beheading

32 11.59%
  • Electric Chair

27 9.78%
  • Firing Squad

11 3.99%
  • Unleash pit bulls on him

41 14.86%
  • Hanging

6 2.17%
  • Cut his dick off and let him bleed to death

111 40.22%
  • Other

48 17.39%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O.J. Simpson

ghoulgurl Guest
    [quote=midnitelamp;559736]I remember when Johnny{rotten] Lydon was on Judge Judy,being sued by a roadie. Judy did'nt know who he was,but she warmed to him. he was acquited,then in the interview after the verdict,when asked what he was going to do now,he looked left and right without moving his head,and replied in a sotto voice,"look for the real killers'. could not have been better.

Funny!

They shouldve just sentenced him to a Thunderdome Style cage match between him and his daughter. Two men enter. One man leave. Or woman in this case. That would be cool. Tina Turner could sing the national anthem and a drunken Mel Gibson could spew anti-Jewish remarks in the post match commentary.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    They shouldve just sentenced him to a Thunderdome Style cage match between him and his daughter. Two men enter. One man leave. Or woman in this case. That would be cool. Tina Turner could sing the national anthem and a drunken Mel Gibson could spew anti-Jewish remarks in the post match commentary.

I don't know why, but this reminds me of Apollo Creed versus the Russian in Rocky IV when he comes out dancing and James Brown is singing "Living in America"

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I don't know why, but this reminds me of Apollo Creed versus the Russian in Rocky IV when he comes out dancing and James Brown is singing "Living in America"
    I was referring to Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome. There is no need to involve Sylvester Stallone. You can involve Sylvester (the gay disco star) though he can do a duet of We Dont Need Another Hero with Tina. That would be cool.
    Last edited by ichabodius; 12-05-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I was referring to Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome. There is no need to involve Sylvester Stallone. You can involve Sylvester though he can do a duet of We Dont Need Another Hero with Tina. That would be cool.
    Nah, I am going with Eye of the Tiger lol

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Nah, I am going with Eye of the Tiger lol
    Gross. I had that tape when I was a kid. Listened to it once and then sighed in dismay.

It may have been because I was tired and bored waiting to hear the verdict, but did anyone else notice his little arms? I couldn't help but notice he had lil chicken arms for his size.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

Well, what got this cat hissin' mad today was when Fred Goldman and Kim Goldman were TRYING to talk to the press and there were people yelling and heckling in the background! How dare they! They should all be shot! OJ murdered their son - I don't know if you have scene the crime photo of Ron and Nicole's bodies - but there was a lot of damage, they were butchered! I can't imagine what those two families went through - and those ignorant people are yelling at THEM? WTF?
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

Quote Originally Posted by cynnbox View Post
    this is great news....

Karma is a mother fucker! hehehehehehehehe
    Hey maybe I'm an old fart - but I can't get over how famous this Layne Staley is!

sheri Guest
    OJ aint gonna be out in 6. He wont be eligible for parole until he does 9 years. I say he should serve the ENTIRE 15 years, No ifs, ands' or bungholes about it. Put him in general population, NOT segregated. If hes in segregated, then he's still getting catered to. Like someone said earlier, karma is a right bitch. Spot on. I think OJ's just upset because now he cant be still searching for Ron and Nicole's killer. *rolls eyes* OJ's an arrogant pos, sob bunghole.

OJ again *yawn*.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

xenaswolf Guest
    I guess the glove fit this time~!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    No no no, we can't have in him in general because he's THE JUICE. Remember the people holding the signs during that stupid chase saying GO OJ GO! He'll get catered to by the other inmates who are also "innocent". He'll be a hero among them.

Put his ass in isolation and let him rot.

Karma is a sweet sweet pie, best eaten cold.

I hope Nicole and Ron are laughing their asses off.

Nicki Guest
    Yipeee Ky Aye.....Finally...glad he got something but sure hope he spends much more then 6 years in the slammer. What constitutes him being release at the 6 year mark? Does he have to show a excellent behavior or what? Can they keep him longer even if he is Mr goodytwoshoes? Really he needs to spend at least 15 years in there. I hate to see him get out of there before he turns 75 years old. I want to see an old buzzard come out of that prison when he is released.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    You're too kind, Nicki. I want his ass to DIE in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    No no no, we can't have in him in general because he's THE JUICE. Remember the people holding the signs during that stupid chase saying GO OJ GO! He'll get catered to by the other inmates who are also "innocent". He'll be a hero among them.

Put his ass in isolation and let him rot.

Karma is a sweet sweet pie, best eaten cold.

I hope Nicole and Ron are laughing their asses off.
    Yes I agree he will be a celebrity and catered to in prison. Isolate the cuntman and let him slide into insanity.

I'm so glad that jackass is paying for something...He should have to pay way more than just his money and 6 or more years...but itll do I suppose
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. ~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

IrishBabe Guest
    In a twist of sheer irony, OJ will be sharing a cell with Nicole and Ron's REAL killer!!

Guest Guest
    uggggggh! I've got Nancy Grace on right now and just watched most of his "tearful statement" to the court

MY GOD STOP YOUR SNIVELING!!!! I'm seeing more emotion from him NOW than I did when "Mr. Innocent" got to see pictures of his ex wife BUTCHERED...no emotions at all back then!

he got cocky...he fucked up...it couldn't have happened to a *ahem* nicer guy...FUCK YOU OJ SIMPSON!!!!

YOU CAN SIT...AND...ROT!

sablegsd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    The 61-year-old was found guilty 13 years to the day after he was cleared of the double murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.

Karma can be a right bitch sometimes
    I think Karma can be a righteous bitch.

King Tut Guest
    I'll say it again: Put him in general population where he'll undoubtedly get Dahmerd by some other sociopath looking for infamy/notoriety.

GrinReaper Guest

I'm confused

A little help here please.
    I'm seein a bunch of numbers on the news websites and here for the max. The CNN headline reads 15 yet in the article it reads 33!?
    Which one is it?
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/05/...ing/index.html

And he's eligible for parole in nine, right?

And what is the likelyhood of him getting out early on appeal? What's the avg. length of time for something like that?
    Thanx for any replies.

**Jenna** Guest
    poor o.j.

GrinReaper Guest

O.J.'s quote to the judge...

Let's take a look at this pathetic attempt of O.J's words to the judge before sentencing:
    "In no way did I mean to hurt anybody, to steal anything from anyone," Simpson said.
    You have a gun and you didn't mean to hurt anyone? What was it? A water pistol?

"I didn't want anybody else's stuff. I just wanted my own."
    Yeah. We get that. But taking your things back by force is stealing, even if it's your stuff to begin with. It may not seem fair but call the cops next time. Or better yet: Next time hang on to your stuff!

"I realize that I was stupid. I am sorry."
    Only because he's going off to prison.

"I didn’t know that I was doing anything illegal. I thought I was retrieving property from friends. I’m sorry, I’m sorry for all of it."
    "Friends?" Yeah. Like my friends break into my house all the time and point guns at me! And no. He's not sorry. If he was really sorry then he would have been smart and not tried to do that in the first place.
    What a moron.

It's nice to see a celeb finally be treated like us when it comes to the law. Maybe and hoepfully this will break new ground and future ones will do hard time (such as Lindsay Lohan etc.) instead of just getting a slap on the wrist so that they can continue to endanger the public with drunk driving or whatever.
    Last edited by GrinReaper; 12-05-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Yeah, OJ should have done what Robert Blake did - stay out of the spotlight, hide.

No one is giving a shit about Blake right now, unless he does something stupid like OJ did.

CORONERGAL Guest
    He's off to the state prison in Ely. The worst prison in our fine state. He'd better hope they isolate him there. If he gets whacked the last thing it'll be for is the noteriety. Somebody will whack him just because he looked at them wrong. Remember the show "OZ"? Yah, it's like that.

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CORONERGAL View Post
    He's off to the state prison in Ely. The worst prison in our fine state. He'd better hope they isolate him there. If he gets whacked the last thing it'll be for is the noteriety. Somebody will whack him just because he looked at them wrong. Remember the show "OZ"? Yah, it's like that.

Hey Guys! Go get you some Beecher!

CORONERGAL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    Hey Guys! Go get you some Beecher!
    OOO, I had such a crush on Toby. Then Keller came along. GROOOWWWLLLLL!! I'd work him like an all day lollipop! I must admit I like the bad boys. So I go and marry a cop. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    uggggggh! I've got Nancy Grace on right now and just watched most of his "tearful statement" to the court

MY GOD STOP YOUR SNIVELING!!!! I'm seeing more emotion from him NOW than I did when "Mr. Innocent" got to see pictures of his ex wife BUTCHERED...no emotions at all back then!

he got cocky...he fucked up...it couldn't have happened to a *ahem* nicer guy...FUCK YOU OJ SIMPSON!!!!

YOU CAN SIT...AND...ROT!
    NG was great during this,on a split screen,she playd a violin,wiped away a tear,held her nose,etc.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

hoxharding Guest
    I loved what the judge said -she said at first she didn't know if O.J. was arrogant or stupid.
    After all the time spent,she said she realized he was both.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    You're too kind, Nicki. I want his ass to DIE in there.
    Well, I would not be opposed to that at all!

King Tut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CORONERGAL View Post
    So he's gonna be in with the hardcore of the hardcores? Good. I'm positive he has a raving Mr. Hyde sociopath alter ego (the one you hear on the tape of the robbery and the one that killed Ron and Nicole). If that side of him takes over full time in the clink he might do just fine in there. Just a thought.

MorbidMolly Guest

STRAIGHT Guest
    Enjoy the next 9 to 33 in the joint O.J.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    Enjoy the next 9 to 33 in the joint O.J.
    * snort *

STRAIGHT Guest
    Indeed Molly!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by straight View Post
    indeed molly!
    lmaooooooo

Sam Guest
    I can't stand O.J.

MorbidMolly Guest
    ..........BRWAWAWAWA

STRAIGHT Guest
    Looks like he just got done carving up the white meat. :-/

Danny62 Guest

Dang no golf course nearby!!!

He said he wanted to move to Nevada anyway!!

Whats weird iz I liked OJ before the murders. He was charming, personable,and I dug the Naked Gun films.

Of course ted Bundy was charming too....sociopaths. WATCH OUT! They are actors! Nice on the outside, evil within.
    may the forces of evil get confused on the way to your house

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    This is sad because now O.J. can't continue the hunt for Nicole's killer who is hiding out on golf courses around the nation.
    HA HA! Good one! Thx fer the laugh!
    may the forces of evil get confused on the way to your house

MorbidMolly Guest
    He was always in Miami playing golf......and we all knew it.....now the only balls he`ll be hitting are the ones slapping his face when he`s getiing reemed in the mouth

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chunk View Post
    Well, what got this cat hissin' mad today was when Fred Goldman and Kim Goldman were TRYING to talk to the press and there were people yelling and heckling in the background! How dare they! They should all be shot! OJ murdered their son - I don't know if you have scene the crime photo of Ron and Nicole's bodies - but there was a lot of damage, they were butchered! I can't imagine what those two families went through - and those ignorant people are yelling at THEM? WTF?
    Wasn't that disgusting?
    They lost their beloved son and brother and jackasses are heckling them!
    What these people have gone through!
    Oh yes the jackasses were calling them RACISTS!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    Wasn't that disgusting?
    They lost their beloved son and brother and jackasses are heckling them!
    What these people have gone through!
    Oh yes the jackasses were calling them RACISTS!
    Hey MoonRabbit! Yes, it was totally disgusting! Heckling them, those jerks are monsters! Those people have gone through hell in the last, what is it, 14 years now! Racist? Ya ok, I am sooo sick of that word - those people that say that are usually racists themselves! OJ is a double murderer who got off 14 years ago - and is now in prison for DIFFERENT charges, he is guilty, period. Take care, MoonRabbit!

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    Looks like he just got done carving up the white meat. :-/
    I'm not touching that one with a 10 foot pole.....lmao !!!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    I'm not touching that one with a 10 foot pole.....lmao !!!

I so tried to ignore it too....* snort *

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    He was always in Miami playing golf......and we all knew it.....now the only balls he`ll be hitting are the ones slapping his face when he`s getiing reemed in the mouth
    That about sums it up

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Best comment I read all day!

I get so mad when people harass the Goldman family. A lot of people can talk about Nicole's family and OJ supporting them, whatever. But Ron Goldman was doing a good deed, and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wasn't involved in any of the nonsense that was OJ and the Brown family. He was just a nice guy.

These people lost their son, for God's sake. I think that alone gives them a lifelong freebie to handle the grief any way they see fit. I don't care if they run naked through Central Park shouting, "OJ Simpson is a tool!" at the top of their lungs. Hell, they deserve it.

I hope they can dig every bit of money out of that rat bastard that they can.

Rot in hell, OJ Simpson, you ratbag fuck!