View Poll Results: How would you have executed OJ Simpson?

Voters
276. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beheading

32 11.59%
  • Electric Chair

27 9.78%
  • Firing Squad

11 3.99%
  • Unleash pit bulls on him

41 14.86%
  • Hanging

6 2.17%
  • Cut his dick off and let him bleed to death

111 40.22%
  • Other

48 17.39%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O.J. Simpson

Karma will eventually catch up with OJ

2Dogs Guest

What?!?

I just heard that the OJ jury is getting ready to come back in with a verdict? Tonight! Is that possible? At 10:40 pm PT? Could I be halucinating? Sorry, I know that there's an OJ thread somewhere, but I can't find it and I wanted to give anyone who is up a heads up.

Armcast Guest
    Guilty!

2Dogs Guest
    On all counts!

Armcast Guest
    OJ found guilty on all charges!

Seagorath Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    OJ found guilty on all charges!

2Dogs Guest
    Here's the thread I was looking for! Sorry Mods, I started a new thread in Everything Else. Got too excited. Amazing, I really thought he would walk again.

Yaywoo!
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dogs View Post
    Here's the thread I was looking for! Sorry Mods, I started a new thread in Everything Else. Got too excited. Amazing, I really thought he would walk again.
    Yet he didn't.....and yet I did (merge) may his sentence be long & unhappy for him.

Armcast Guest
    I've been saving these for 13 years!!!

Juiced!

Hey OJ...bet it Hertz doesn't it?

OJ squeezed

OJail

All 12 counts. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah...

jeca Guest
    Finally!!

2Dogs Guest
    God bless you Fred Goldman, wherever you are. I'm pretty much a CourtTV junkie and I've watched most of the trial. It was Fred's continued pressure on keeping OJ as broke as possible that set this whole thing in motion, in a weird way. I don't really put a whole lot of stock in karma, but if there is such a thing, this would be it.

Morbid1 Guest
    Oh hell to the yeah! About fucking time he paid for the shit he has done!

I hope he gets 10 years easy!

-Morbid1

2Dogs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    I've been saving these for 13 years!!!

Juiced!

Hey OJ...bet it Hertz doesn't it?

OJ squeezed

OJail

All 12 counts. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah...

Good ones.

Cataroo Guest
    Motherfucker is FINALLY going to jail!!!

Enjoy it, you useless piece of shit --- at least you're still ALIVE!!

pvezz Guest
    WOOT!! Asshole's finally going to jail!!!

kimba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Yet he didn't.....
    And apparently he did too- did you see his face when they announced it?
    It's sad in a way- here's a 61 year old guy that's gonna (or possibly) be in jail for the rest of his life..
    and yet- he's the master of his own misfortune. He was given a prize when he was found innocent of Nicole's and Goldman's killing..
    BUT- he didn't even see that- y'know, straighten up his life. Nope- he surrounded himself with scum, and apparently didn't even acknowledge what a break he was given.
    I think in this case like turns to like...he hung out with the people that reflected his own miserable bastard soul.
    I really didn't think he'd be convicted on all counts..but hey.
    Karma's a bitch...
    and it WILL bite you in the ass.
    As O.J. just found out...

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimba View Post
    And apparently he did too- did you see his face when they announced it?
    It's sad in a way- here's a 61 year old guy that's gonna (or possibly) be in jail for the rest of his life..
    and yet- he's the master of his own misfortune. He was given a prize when he was found innocent of Nicole's and Goldman's killing..
    BUT- he didn't even see that- y'know, straighten up his life. Nope- he surrounded himself with scum, and apparently didn't even acknowledge what a break he was given.
    I think in this case like turns to like...he hung out with the people that reflected his own miserable bastard soul.
    I really didn't think he'd be convicted on all counts..but hey.
    Karma's a bitch...
    and it WILL bite you in the ass.
    As O.J. just found out...
    AMEN, Kimba .... well said!!

Nicki Guest
    This here's One motherFing Happy DayI YippeeeeKyeaaaaa! The biggest downer is it took this many years to get his nuts in a Ringer and behind bars. What an Asshole. He really thought all these years he was home free. Problem was he got so comfortable he really thought the law could never touch him! H-E-L-L-O.....Payback is a bitch isn't it!
    Sad though.....This is most definitely going to get in the way of his looking for Nicoles Killer like he promised after the last trial.........OK enough of that!
    Last edited by Nicki; 10-04-2008 at 01:36 AM.

Hallelujah!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

crazedfemale Guest
    I personally find the whole saga terribly sad. Two people lose their lives from an arrogrant SOB and through a soap-opera like trial, he is found wrongly not guilty.

Instead of realizing the break he got in life, the arrogant SOB continues his jerky ways until in the end, he is found guilty for some stupid attempt to get back memorabilia. The whole thing is horribly ironic. I feel sorry for his adult children and I hope he enjoys his stay as the guest of the state of Nevada.
    Last edited by crazedfemale; 10-04-2008 at 01:59 AM.

VegasVic Guest
    As a Nevadan, you're welcome. j/k

He committed his crime on September 13 last year... the jury deliberated for 13 hours.... and he was convicted 13 years to the day of his acquittal...

The number 13 is definitely unlucky for O.J.!

Maybe it was the camera angle here, but it looked to me like everyone else in the courtroom was facing the judge as the verdicts were read while OJ turned toward the jury and was wearing a laughable "I'm so disappointed in you people" face. The same thing he did 13 years ago except of course wearing a completely different expression this time.

finally some good news about the SOB........have fun in prison asshole!

Sam Guest
    With all the bad news we've been hearing lately hearing those guilty verdicts made my day!
    I've been going around all morning singing "O.J. Simpson's going to jail!" to the tune of "California here I come." LOL!

Maruz83 Guest
    Good !!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie Guest
    I am shocked!! After listening to the trial, I thought surely this was a set up, but with this being on the anniversary of the not guilty trial, I guess fate caught up with him.

michael d Guest
    See ya, Juice. . .

Well, he can get anywhere from 5 to life, so we'll see. Even 5 years will humble his ass - altho I hope he doesn't end up a "hero" in jail since he's a celeb and gets special privileges and is protected.

Armcast Guest
    I heard on CNN where the minimum sentence for the kidnapping charge was 15 years...He's 61 now so he'll probably be in his 70's if or when he gets out at the least...

Jazbabee Guest
    Wonder if Bubba and his crew are gonna have a special "Welcome" party for OJ ??

2Dogs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    As a Nevadan, you're welcome. j/k

He committed his crime on September 13 last year... the jury deliberated for 13 hours.... and he was convicted 13 years to the day of his acquittal...

The number 13 is definitely unlucky for O.J.!
    Tips hat to you and all Nevadans. I really liked how the jurors were able to submit question for the witnesses. I've never seen that before in a trial. They asked some really good, common sense questions. Made me wonder why the prosecution didn't think to ask them.

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Wonder if Bubba and his crew are gonna have a special "Welcome" party for OJ ??

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I just wanted to stop by and say.........Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahlalololololoololroflaolelelelelelelttet etetetethehehehehehehehehehhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
    It's about time you fricker!!!

Sphr798 Guest
    Thing is, he's gonna appeal. Just watch "someone" will "donate" money for his appeal when really, it's just some cash he has squirreled away.

It's about damn time!!! It just sucks ass that it's fourteen years too late....
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Well, he can get anywhere from 5 to life, so we'll see. Even 5 years will humble his ass - altho I hope he doesn't end up a "hero" in jail since he's a celeb and gets special privileges and is protected.
    If I was the judge, I'd give him life. I wouldn't be able to say it was because of the first injustice, but I'd do it anyway.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    It's about time!! Karma always gets ya in the end...oops Oj is gonna get more than Karma in the end hahahahahahhah hahahahhaaha hahahhahaha

Seagorath Guest

beatlebaby4 Guest
    hahahahaha

2Dogs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    he can get anywhere from 5 to life
    Ha...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...for at least 5 years.

Danny62 Guest
    Karma finally caught up with him! Next golf club he touchs might be one that Bubba shoves up his ass for some hot sex with OJ!

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan7962 View Post
    Karma finally caught up with him! Next golf club he touchs might be one that Bubba shoves up his ass for some hot sex with OJ!

Armcast Guest
    Excuse me, Senator Biden, Governor Palin...please answer a question...

How big will the penis be of the inmate who's going to make OJ his bitch?

See, it's something we can all agree on...God I love America!

You have to think he will be a prime target in Jail irrepective of how much time he serves. I expect him to be shanked, not straight away but in a couple of years when the attention waines.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Has anyone heard yet, about what the families of Nicole and Ronald have said about this decision. I am curious to know what they think.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    now, how many of us feel sorry for him..............none, that's what I thought....lol lol hahahahahaha.......looks good on you OJ........hahahahahhahaha

Snoopy Guest
    Oh Yesss!! Finally this SOB is where he belongs..I'll bet the inmates are drawing straws now for dibs on him! LOL.. Sad thing is he didn't get convicted of murder..bet Ron and Nicole are pretty happy about now anyway!

Yes. Yes. This jury got it right. Kudos to Fred and Kim Goldman for keeping the pressure on his murderous ass. Like it was mentioned in an earlier post, I like to think he was pressured in some small way by them. I am sorry for his children with Nicole. This sucks for them.