Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Dahmer and his victim's photos!

OMG Lil Zino I loooove your avatar!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Dahmer was ready to die. He wanted to die.

They saved his brain ya know, for studies, but it did not show anything out of the ordinary. After they were done studying it, it was given back to his parents for cremation.
    I hope he enjoyed the way he died? I can see the guards turing away for a few minutes or going for coffee while it happened.

lil_zino Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    OMG Lil Zino I loooove your avatar!
    Thanks! My friends Matt and Ruth got to see them in Detroit when they were last here. I had to miss it due to school. Grrrr!

I remember clicking on those pictures on the FAD-page. I immediatly regretted it, when I saw someones ribcage. I was really grossed out, but at the same time I'm fascinated by pictures like that. It's just that with age my stomach gets weaker and weaker, so I don't click on pictures of which I know that they are gross. For example, I haven't seen Chris Farley.......................................yet.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Chevyheaven Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Furr View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMMP4sgrD8U

The full interview is really good but I can't find it in its entirety. This is an interview with him and his father Lionel done by Stone Phillips.

Wow. He seemed like such a nice fellow very articulate. I thought it was interesting to hear that he was raised to believe that there was no supreme being and like he stated we all just came from slime, that there was no God. If we all believed that way than we could all be serial killers. Weather he says that his parents had nothing to do with the killing spree or not I think ultimately they did. What a crappy life to have lived. The pictures are fascinating. To see the body with all its guts hanging out and hands and parts just lying around...can you imagine having to discover all that.. Pics are one thing but I couldnt have been there to actually witness it. Ewww.
    That I could not stomach.
    Last edited by Chevyheaven; 04-15-2008 at 06:43 AM.

deathhagcutie Guest
    they were so awsome bc they were so gross..but i would not look at them again..

smooches27 Guest
    The pics didn't bother me as much as knowing that Dahmer lived with the corpses, ate them and all the other crazy things he did. I think that's why the thought of Dahmer (even though he's dead) frightens me. He slept in the same room that he kept that blue container that had torsos in it! That is freaky beyond belief. And to add to that he was soooo stoic during his trial. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

Lucy Furr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smooches27 View Post
    The pics didn't bother me as much as knowing that Dahmer lived with the corpses, ate them and all the other crazy things he did. I think that's why the thought of Dahmer (even though he's dead) frightens me. He slept in the same room that he kept that blue container that had torsos in it! That is freaky beyond belief. And to add to that he was soooo stoic during his trial. Gives me the heebie jeebies.
    That' exactly what gets me as well. I can't imagine this not being considered insanity especially after hearing him talk about it.

Being a (serial) killer is one thing, but eating them, dismembering them, fucking them all puts you on a whole other level IMO.

AlaskaDeathHag Guest
    After all this talk of the Dahmer pics, I have to go back and look at them.

Thanks guys!

JestersKiss Guest
    id say enjoy,,,,but you wont

Suzanne30 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Dahmer was ready to die. He wanted to die.

They saved his brain ya know, for studies, but it did not show anything out of the ordinary. After they were done studying it, it was given back to his parents for cremation.
    You are correct that Dahmer's brain was saved after his murder. But from what I understand his father would not permit the brain to be studied. He and Dahmer's mother went to court over it, and Mr. Dahmer won.

janel Guest
    The Dahmer pictures haunted me for weeks after I looked at them. I would be doing so random everyday activity and they would pop up in my brain. They disturbed my sleep. I finally had to make a conscious effort to block them. Never again.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by janel View Post
    I would be doing so random everyday activity and they would pop up in my brain. They disturbed my sleep. I finally had to make a conscious effort to block them. Never again.

I do the samething about the in-laws. If I focus really hard on not focusing it seems to erase them from my brain.

I never found pics like that disturbing I find pics of worms and flesh eating bacteria and smallpox things that seem to pop up at odd times and gives me the shivers...ewwww

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne30 View Post
    You are correct that Dahmer's brain was saved after his murder. But from what I understand his father would not permit the brain to be studied. He and Dahmer's mother went to court over it, and Mr. Dahmer won.

I think they really should be able to study Serial Killers brains. I mean who knows what they might find out?

Rumor is they studied Ted Bundys brain?

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan7962 View Post
    I think they really should be able to study Serial Killers brains. I mean who knows what they might find out?

I'm almost positive they did, but I'm not sure what the findings were. I agree that their brains should be studied.

I found a website http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ecuted_or.html

It doesn't really expand much on Bundy. It talks about Bundy, Ridgeway, Dahmer and Gacy, and at the end it says that all autopsies showed normal brains. It doesn't really expand on if they mean Bundy, Dahmer and Gacy or just Dahmer and Gacy. I can't find anything else that says one way or another if they examined Bundys brain. Sorry..
    Last edited by smooches27; 04-15-2008 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Added stuff

Danny62 Guest
    I'm almost positive they did, but I'm not sure what the findings were. I agree that their brains should be studied.

Yeah I believe I heard about here in Utah years ago after he was executed then it was all kind of hush, hush on what they found.

Look at Chris Benot the wrestler. His brain showed I think significant damage from steroid use. I can't remember but it was pretty gross how his brain was being altered.

Kind of scary if are born with Serial Killer instint!

Suzanne30 Guest

I don't know about Bundy's brain having been studied. But Gacy's was, and the doctor that autopsied the brain found no abnormalities. In fact she still has the brain in a jar of formaldehyde down in her basement. Which I think is kind of creepy.

Belle Guest
    Look at Chris Benot the wrestler. His brain showed I think significant damage from steroid use. I can't remember but it was pretty gross how his brain was being altered.
    I thought they said the damage could have been from the repeated concussions to his head?

Added: Yeah, the were using it as a sports medicine study saying athletes really should not use their heads as battering rams or ping pong balls ESPN

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    I thought they said the damage could have been from the repeated concussions to his head?

Added: Yeah, the were using it as a sports medicine study saying athletes really should not use their heads as battering rams or ping pong balls ESPN

If I recall he he had deep gouges in his brain? I find that hard to believe that it could be caused by concussions? But I am far from a brain expert.

I think most wrestlers are used for ping pong balls. LOL

smooches27 Guest
    Yeah I believe I heard about here in Utah years ago after he was executed then it was all kind of hush, hush on what they found.

Kind of scary if are born with Serial Killer instint!
    I do know that the majority of serial killer at some point of their lives have suffered some form of brain damage. I saw a sppecial about that on A&E. That would be scary if they are born with the instinct to be killers!!

makes me want to eat steak, rare, with plenty of mushrooms. lish!
    pull the string!

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    The Dahmer pictures looked so gross as to be be fake to me, so they had no effect.
    The Manson ones have stayed with me.

Danny62 Guest
    I do know that the majority of serial killer at some point of their lives have suffered some form of brain damage. I saw a sppecial about that on A&E. That would be scary if they are born with the instinct to be killers!!

I never heard that. Just so scary because I don't know how you could kill and continue killing with no remorse?

I mean look at Ted Bundy. From all accounts he never had anything in his past to suggest a serial Killer. Scary...

serial killers usually have had no influence in their core families as to what is 'normal'. all they've been brot up with is usually a void of any type of love, empathy, sympathy. abuse, hate, fear, shame is what they've seen all their lives. this is no excuse however, behaviour is learned, and they still have choice.
    pull the string!

Belle Guest
    I do know that the majority of serial killers at some point of their lives have suffered some form of brain damage. I saw a sppecial about that on A&E. That would be scary if they are born with the instinct to be killers!!
    It is my understanding that repeated statistical studies didn't prove that out. It was too hard to separate other variables out of the data to get meaningful analysis. MOST young boys have taken a bump to the head during childhood but do not kill. Most serial killers had abusive/neglected childhoods, and that could not be ignored as a primary variable contributing to their antisocial behavior.

Although damage to certain parts of the brain can influence people's personalities, judgement skills, and memories, etc., many people with injuries to the same parts of the brain do not exhibit the same behavioral changes, especially murder.

JestersKiss Guest
    Actully we are all born with the basic insticnts of survival or if you will to be dominate,,,,,but with time we either cultivate those emoitions or surpress or find better uses for them.....Those for different circumstanses in there lives grow to torture, dominateing, killing and eventurlly if becomes the most dominate part of thier lives......
    ok maybe you dont agree but at least its my thought,,,,,,we are either lovers or fighters, hunters or prey,, victims or survivers

Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JestersKiss View Post
    Actully we are all born with the basic insticnts of survival or if you will to be dominate,,,,,but with time we either cultivate those emoitions or surpress or find better uses for them.....Those for different circumstanses in there lives grow to torture, dominateing, killing and eventurlly if becomes the most dominate part of thier lives......
    ok maybe you dont agree but at least its my thought,,,,,,we are either lovers or fighters, hunters or prey,, victims or survivers
    The Stanford Experiment proved that any of us can turn brutal or victim based on a random assignment of circumstances. It was very scary, and had to be stopped early.
    http://www.prisonexp.org/
    and
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

The discussion relating to it is in Danny's Devil Within Us thread Devil Within us

smooches27 Guest
    It is my understanding that repeated statistical studies didn't prove that out. It was too hard to separate other variables out of the data to get meaningful analysis. MOST young boys have taken a bump to the head during childhood but do not kill. Most serial killers had abusive/neglected childhoods, and that could not be ignored as a primary variable contributing to their antisocial behavior.

Although damage to certain parts of the brain can influence people's personalities, judgement skills, and memories, etc., many people with injuries to the same parts of the brain do not exhibit the same behavioral changes, especially murder.
    I understand that other variable also contribute to serial killers. I'm not just talking about a bump to the head, I mean servere forms of brain injury. Obvioulsly not so severe as to make them paralyzed, but more severe than a bump to the head. Several studies have concluded that brain damage can be a factor in addition with other circumstances such as sever abuse, neglect and so on. I'm studying to be a forensic psychologist and we have discussed this in class extensively. I understand the point you are making and you're right, there are several people that have suffered brain damage, abuse, neglect and such without becoming a killer. I should have elaborated more on what I was trying to say.

JestersKiss Guest
    Im still with ya Smootch,,,,,,lol

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JestersKiss View Post
    Im still with ya Smootch,,,,,,lol
    Thanks handsome!!!!

Belle Guest
    I understand that the theory does have its proponents. Here is a discussion that very much supports your argument and explains the science behind it Crime Library Brain Defects

This article about the criminal brain mentions Dahmer: Thinkquest

I've seen the shows and articles on it, too. However, I'm still of the opinion that the opposing research vetted out that it simply wasn't statistically proven as a significant reliably contributing variable--especially since almost all violent criminals have physical/mental defects--but they don't become serial killers.

Belle Guest
    Since you are a student, why don't you throw the MacDonald triad at them? That one has been related over and over. Have everybody looking at the neighborhood kids

Here is another very academic but readable discussion on it Serial Killers

Now WHY do I have no recollection at all of http://www.deathreference.com existing? Evidently it does, everybody go check it out.
    Last edited by Belle; 04-15-2008 at 04:13 PM.

smooches27 Guest
    Since you are a student, why don't you throw the MacDonald triad at them? That one has been related over and over. Have everybody looking at the neighborhood kids

Here is another very academic but readable discussion on it Serial Killers

Now WHY do I have no recollection at all of http://www.deathreference.com existing? Evidently it does, everybody go check it out.

Thanks for the links. The Serial Killers one is very interesting!!

Danny62 Guest
    The Stanford Experiment proved that any of us can turn brutal or victim based on a random assignment of circumstances. It was very scary, and had to be stopped early.
    http://www.prisonexp.org/
    and
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

The discussion relating to it is in Danny's Devil Within Us thread Devil Within us
    Belle that is some Chilling shit!! Good links. Especially my thread. LOL

djdeath-hag Guest

I found a website http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ecuted_or.html

It doesn't really expand much on Bundy. It talks about Bundy, Ridgeway, Dahmer and Gacy, and at the end it says that all autopsies showed normal brains. It doesn't really expand on if they mean Bundy, Dahmer and Gacy or just Dahmer and Gacy. I can't find anything else that says one way or another if they examined Bundys brain. Sorry..
    Thanks for that link, Natalia. If I'd known that Bundy fathered a child, I must have forgotten that little "tedbit" of information. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) I think that serial killers SHOULD be studied while they are alive (even if it might not seem the most humanitarian of acts) as well as their brains examined with great detail after their demise. We can only hope to learn something from these type of sociopaths.

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Thanks for that link, Natalia. If I'd known that Bundy fathered a child, I must have forgotten that little "tedbit" of information. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) I think that serial killers SHOULD be studied while they are alive (even if it might not seem the most humanitarian of acts) as well as their brains examined with great detail after their demise. We can only hope to learn something from these type of sociopaths.

I agree! Most people think I'm crazy for becoming a forensic psychologist and I want to study serial killers, but I just think the more we can learn about them the better chance we have at maybe preventing some tradgedies from happening. I might have a jaded view, but oh well!

amylynn Guest
    I too would like to see the dead Jeffery Daumer pictures.... sick people like him don't deserve privacy!!

Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Thanks for that link, Natalia. If I'd known that Bundy fathered a child, I must have forgotten that little "tedbit" of information.
    Fathered a child with the government's blessing WHILE ON DEATH ROW. Only in America. Yes, Florida changed that rule finally.

Although, the bump on the head/brain injury thing is up for debate, the jury is IN on bedwetters who set fires and torture small animals. They grow up to hurt and kill. Criminal profilers and psychologists have well documented that one over and over.

One set of factors has been statistically shown as relevant in predicting future behavior. The MacDonald triad (named after the first of many to study it): In a study involving hospitalized patients [Macdonald] focused on patients who had threatened to kill rather than on patients who had killed, although some subjects later committed homicide. His sample consisted of forty-eight psychotic and fifty-two non-psychotic patients. He found that sadistic patients often had three characteristics in common in their childhood histories. These factors... consisted of bedwetting (enuresis), firesetting, and torturing small animals".

A later paper by Hellman and Blackman concluded that the triad was predictive of future criminal behavior. From Wikipedia
    Last edited by Belle; 04-15-2008 at 05:06 PM. Reason: formatting

Belle Guest
    Academic thinking recognizes the brain dysfunction plays a role but theorizes the other factors must be present also to correlate significantly with violent behavior. I'll buy that.

Dorothy Lewis......Her theory—that all violent offenders share three traits—was once considered outrageous but now influences Supreme Court decisions. Three elements, she has found, occur consistently in the most violent offenders: brain dysfunction, child abuse and psychotic thinking, particularly paranoia. When all three occur simultaneously, Lewis believes, they become primary ingredients in a recipe for violence.

More at Yale Medicine

Belle Guest
    I surrender. I don't think Bundy's brain was studied after death. Doctors who examined him while he was alive found no evidence of organic brain disease. From what I found, they cremated Ted and took his brain with him. Scattered him in the mountains. How nice.

This article mentions Dahmer and other killers' behavior possibly being linked to brain dysfunction, not necessarily due to injury. They have a video and pictures showing murderer brain vs normal. However, it is only one study (no idea if it was vetted or replicated). I know that PET scans of the brain are even delving into lie detection with some success. Killer's Brain
    Name:  2022018i3f16v.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  10.7 KB

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by amylynn View Post
    I too would like to see the dead Jeffery Daumer pictures.... sick people like him don't deserve privacy!!
    Now those I could look at.

itsintheeyes Guest
    Academic thinking recognizes the brain dysfunction plays a role but theorizes the other factors must be present also to correlate significantly with violent behavior. I'll buy that.

Yeah, they're not telling us anything new though. Outside factors fuck up an otherwise already fucked up person.

interrestedintn Guest
    I've told my friend Tracy that he fit Dahmer's victim profile perfectly young/black/gay.....I keep telling him that he's gonna get hurt if he doesn't stop tricking men into thinking he's a woman anyway but he won't listen. It worries me cause someday someone's gonna grab a handfull of something they weren't suspecting and I'm afraid of what they'll do to him. I don't see why he does it anyway, there are plenty of gay men out there. He just says he doesn't like gay men, he likes straight/married men. He won't like them after one beats the crud out of him. I just hope that's all they do when it happens.

JestersKiss Guest
    Its the thrill of the game,,,,,just like when a single dude goes on the prowl for a poss. on night stand,,,or a single girl,,,,,oh hell they could be married too. Or a hunter that goes hunting,,,,its the hunt that enthrawls them that gives them the most pleasure. once caught or sucsessful mind you.... it all goes jelly,,,,its all basic or what appears basic....sex or non sexy for the single dude,,,,,,cleaning and posing for photos the hunter,,,,,and then there is disposal......break it off,,,,sneak out with yer pants and dirty drawers,,,,,,,or cut up the meat.........or hide what you are now ashamed of or know might possibly be wrong.....hope that made sense i thing im rambleing

interrestedintn Guest
    Yeah I understand that he gets a thrill out of it but we live in the south here. People are still prejudiced against black people, and gay people are certainly ostricized. Lesbians dont have it as hard as gay men do. If he ever gets found out, he'll get hurt if not killed. I worry about him.

46. 09-07-2008, 04:05 PM

Last edited by Dan33185; 12-21-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Don't think I am able to look at these pics but you mean he had body parts setting around his apartment? Didn't they decompose or were these people he had just murdered?

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Don't think I am able to look at these pics but you mean he had body parts setting around his apartment? Didn't they decompose or were these people he had just murdered?
    I looked at them once, a long time ago, and it looked like a slaughter house.

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan33185 View Post
    I'm going to Wisconsin next week and want to go to the site of the Jefferey Dahmer apartments. Now, I know they are not there anymore, but I just want to see the site and make sure I'm going to the right place. Anyone who lives in the area that could help me out would be appreciated. According to GoogleMaps this is what I should be looking at:

its been years since i visit that area but that looks like it.

How Many People Seeking To Be Excused From Jury Duty Can Say That Jeffrey Dahmer Was A Friend?

November 09, 2010 05:

It makes sense that people who hate serving on jury duty would love to quote a famous criminal as a friend in order to be disqualified and although it probably does happen we certainly do not hear about it very often

An Ohio man was excused from jury service after mentioning he was a childhood friend of cannibalistic serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer. John Backderf was among prospective jurors being screened last week by a judge in Cleveland

Going through his interview with attorneys, when Backdderf asked if he had ever known anyone convicted of a crime, Backderf responded: "I had a close friend in high school that killed 17 people."

The Plain Dealer reported Monday that the answer caused the judge to freeze in disbelief and lawyers to drop their pens in shock. Backderf explained how he knew the now infamous Dahmer, who was raised in northeast Ohio.

]Backderf is a graphic novelist about to publish "My Friend Dahmer." He was easily and immediately dismissed from the jury list.[

Dahmer confessed to killing, dismembering, and cannibalizing several men and boys in the Milwaukee area. An inmate killed Dahmer in a prison in Wisconsin in 1994

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474978677239
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay