Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Dahmer and his victim's photos!

Danny62 Guest

Jeffrey Dahmer and his victim's photos!

Sorry folks but for some reason I refuse to look at photo's of his victims on FAD. I did once and I almost barfed!!!

I can stare at the tate/Sebring crime scene photo's for hours at a time no problem...but something about the Dahmer victim pics just make me plain sick to my stomach!!!

Belle Guest

Dahmer

My mom had to TYPE the detailed Dahmer reports dictated by the detectives. Unfortunately, she'd been so jaded by then it didn't phase her. It certainly DID phase the hard-boiled inner city copper that opened Jeff's fridge and found a head in there.
    Mom must be a bit of a fame-hag because she did go out of her way to get a peek at Dahmer live and in person when he was at the police station.
    Stepdad saw all the photos and even with all his years on, they shocked him.
    The Dahmer reports are one of Milwaukee's most requested public record. People are still fascinated.

magblax Guest
    I know what you mean Danny. For some reason seeing those photos is more disturbing than others. Probably because it is so surreal and the fact he lived with that horror and was so calm about it. What a freak!

Guest Guest
    They don't phase me for some reason. I think I'm pretty much numb from that sort of stuff anymore. A child on the other hand is a different story.

onehunglow Guest
    I thought Vic 4 was worse, just parts. Two was just opened up. Like Sweets I've seen so much worse.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    They don't phase me for some reason. I think I'm pretty much numb from that sort of stuff anymore. A child on the other hand is a different story.
    Yes....children are a no no for me......I can`t say anything has ever made me sick to my stomach, but I`ve had a few I wished I`d never looked at.....just made me feel surreal...

Lisamarie Guest
    Its amazing those picture...they dont bother me other than the fact they are murder victims and thats sad...but what gets me is the way he displayed them and how normal the rest of his apartment looked...besides the dead bodies! From what I have read about the case he wanted a love slave....how scary . I love whent he victims families got to face him and the lady with the shirt on that said 100%black starts screaming I hate you Jeffery I hate you!! Homegirl was pissed. I just wanted to let her beat the hell outta him...cause we know she would have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    Its amazing those picture...they dont bother me other than the fact they are murder victims and thats sad...but what gets me is the way he displayed them and how normal the rest of his apartment looked...besides the dead bodies!
    Yeah, that IS really weird. Like here's his house, blah dee blah, normal lookinOHMYGOD is that a TORSO???

tensecondstolove Guest
    They definitely disturb me moreso than gross me out. It's weird because I don't feel nauseous from looking at them, just freaked out because Dahmer was such a nut.

Sock Puppet Guest
    Did anyone else view photos 1, 3, and 4, saving #2, "the best", for last?

Cathy J. Guest
    I wonder if there are any death photos of Dahmer himself when he got killed? I remember hearing his face was messed up so much that he lost an eye.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    Yeppers! Does that make me a bad death-hag?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy J. View Post
    I wonder if there are any death photos of Dahmer himself when he got killed? I remember hearing his face was messed up so much that he lost an eye.
    I have wondered that also, I remember hearing there was a bunch of blood and stuff.
    The survival of everyone on board depends on just one thing: finding someone on board who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    I viewed them all once...and once was certainly enough for me!!

Bigfoot Guest
    Those pics are rough! Once is more than enough to make you gag...

I must be in the minority........I've seen worse!

WendyK Guest
    The pictures don't really bother me. I think the smell in the apartment is what would of got me the most.

Harrietd Guest
    I saw an interview with Jeffery once, while he was in prison. He was on Prozac and spoke very slowly. You had to realise how sick he was. So sick that he actually wanted to be caught. Dare I say he was my favorite serial killer?

Sock Puppet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    The pictures don't really bother me. I think the smell in the apartment is what would of got me the most.
    Okay just thinking about that made my stomach turn over just a lil

God I love being a Death Hag!

Brina Guest
    he is/was a special kind of sick that is just facinating.

Sock Puppet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrietd View Post
    I saw an interview with Jeffery once, while he was in prison. He was on Prozac and spoke very slowly. You had to realise how sick he was. So sick that he actually wanted to be caught. Dare I say he was my favorite serial killer?
    He was just fascinating. He even showed some remorse, yet said if he were released, he probably would kill again. He was an enigma. I was almost saddened by his death because I had wanted to hear more from him and was hoping that over his life in prison, they might find the key to what makes a person become that depraved.

Then I remembered that his death was still less brutal than the deaths of any one of his victims.

Danse Macabre Guest
    Does anyone here ever saw any Dahmer's death picture?

I heard something about an iron bar being stuck into his eye socket. Ugh.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Cross View Post
    Does anyone here ever saw any Dahmer's death picture?

I heard something about an iron bar being stuck into his eye socket. Ugh.

Now I would not mind seeing those!! Hell the iron bar in the eye socket, they were being to nice!!!

I've viewed them over and over... actually found them to be rather fascinating in a death hag sorta way.

hoxharding Guest
    I saw them and they did get to me.Also, there was one guy who escaped and the cops brought him right back. That also influences the viewing for me.

Catherine of Siena Guest
    Jeffrey was cute - We would have 'done' him in a minute!

knothere Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine of Siena View Post
    Jeffrey was cute - We would have 'done' him in a minute!

lol omg so like charles mansons too short? lol

Chevyheaven Guest
    I would like to see some dead pictures of Jeffrey Dahmer. His victims in those yoga poses and stuff didnt alarm me too much.. They were kind of intriguing.. like art. He was a very strange, troubled young man.
    I never really heard him speak though that would be interesting to have too.

hoxharding Guest
    I think also the fact some of his victimes are posed or their parts are arranged makes it more difficult for some to look at.
    Whenever I think about the smell in his apartment, I wonder how the other people in the building felt about it. How they felt when they found out what was going up their noses and floated about in the air.

my mom wanted desperately to see them the last time i was home.

i warned her and she saw them. she's the one who made me a death hag, she's just starting to use the internet, i'm sure she'll be finding her way here soon enough, then i'll have to start watching my ass!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Lisamarie Guest
    I know I cant help but to stare at them.....I find them intresting to say the least. I read someplace someoen bought his lava lamp!! Can you imagin Here is my Jeffery Dahmer lava lamp ..pretty groovy huh??? But ya see Im the type of sick twisted girl who looks at that type of stuff...Like just trying to understand....I always look at the little details..Like what got me about his place is he had taken the time to decorate..like you see a quilt thrown over the couch...cozy..and then you go into the bathroom and just dont mind the cut open black man in the tub...no biggie!!! But he had posters on the wall....and of course decapated head in the fridge....I wonder if he had stuff in the kitchen I mean like real food?? I also am fasinated with Ed Gein pics of his creepy old house...weird talk about taking home decor to a whole new level.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    my mom wanted desperately to see them the last time i was home.

i warned her and she saw them. she's the one who made me a death hag, she's just starting to use the internet, i'm sure she'll be finding her way here soon enough, then i'll have to start watching my ass!
    Those are one of the few Death hag type pics I Can't look at. For some reason they just really make me sick. Hell I would rather watch a beheading video then stare at those pics.

Lisamarie Guest
    I know what you mean that always got to me the story of the poor kid that got away only to have police return him ....Can you imagin?? Good job officers!!! Good goin!

JestersKiss Guest
    Dahmer was very complex and troubled,,,,kinda started losing his mind.
    Good example....I am Legend, Will Smiths charater.....Started talking with the dummies and arranging them.....in the eyes of a psycotic serial killer these where his freinds ,,,his treasures if you will. His mind was going.......and he did not have control any more,,,couldnt hide it any longer,,,it had gotten bigger than him. Sorry im rambling again

Quote Originally Posted by Dan7962 View Post
    Those are one of the few Death hag type pics I Can't look at. For some reason they just really make me sick. Hell I would rather watch a beheading video then stare at those pics.

we're a good balance then. i can't watch the beheading videos.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    I would like to see some dead pictures of Jeffrey Dahmer. His victims in those yoga poses and stuff didnt alarm me too much.. They were kind of intriguing.. like art. He was a very strange, troubled young man.
    I saw him in an interview with his father prior to his death. Very soft-spoken and easy-going. He did say in this interview that he admitted to the crimes, that he was sorry for what he did, but that he could NEVER be freed because he would go right back to doing it again...that it was out of his hands and there was nothing he could do about it.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    we're a good balance then. i can't watch the beheading videos.
    That just shows how bad those Dahmer pics are. They are awful. I Guess we won't be sitting down to popcorn and watching the same death stuff then huh?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    The Dahmer pictures disturbed me like no others have. I think because I knew he had the bodies all over his apartment, like decor or saving a snack for later. I agree that he was a very disturbed individual, but I think he knew he was and knew he couldn't help himself.

I hoped to hear more from him, as well. I think he could have offered insight into serial killers. Bundy could have, too, but he was too busy playing the investigators.

lisalouver Guest
    Dahmer was ready to die. He wanted to die.

They saved his brain ya know, for studies, but it did not show anything out of the ordinary. After they were done studying it, it was given back to his parents for cremation.

stacebabe Guest
    I always wondered if they had studied his brain for abnormalities. It's interesting to see they couldn't find any.

He seemed remoseful to me, & knew right from wrong, yet something wasn't wired right, and that overpowered his compulsions. It's also interesting that he admitted he would probably do it again. Most people would say "Plead insanity, and I'll promise never to do it again." Based on the interviews I'd seen of him, he didn't like the part of him he couldn't control, and wanted to die.

It's no consolation to the victims, but he was definately an interesting study into the mind of a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Dahmer was ready to die. He wanted to die.

They saved his brain ya know, for studies, but it did not show anything out of the ordinary. After they were done studying it, it was given back to his parents for cremation.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I always wondered if they had studied his brain for abnormalities. It's interesting to see they couldn't find any.

He seemed remoseful to me, & knew right from wrong, yet something wasn't wired right, and that overpowered his compulsions. It's also interesting that he admitted he would probably do it again. Most people would say "Plead insanity, and I'll promise never to do it again." Based on the interviews I'd seen of him, he didn't like the part of him he couldn't control, and wanted to die.

It's no consolation to the victims, but he was definately an interesting study into the mind of a serial killer.
    ITA with your whole post.

Lucy Furr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Brina View Post
    he is/was a special kind of sick that is just facinating.
    I have to agree with this. Some people love reading about ghosties (me), some about the mafia, some serial killers (that'd be me as well), but I love readin' me some cannibal stories

Lucy Furr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMMP4sgrD8U

The full interview is really good but I can't find it in its entirety. This is an interview with him and his father Lionel done by Stone Phillips.

I can only look at a couple of those photos. Ew ew ew.

Lisamarie Guest
    In that one interview he kept saying he just wanted then to stay with him he wanted a zombie like person who would stay with him no matter what.... I agree he was mentally ill....and he couldent stop himself..he even said if he got out he would do it again. Scary stuff man.....Scary stuff.....

djdeath-hag Guest
    I just got goosebumps.....while reading this thread (again) with the tv on for background noise.....what should come on but an episode of Solving the Perfect Murder (on Investigation Discovery channel) about.....you guessed it, Jeffrey Dahmer.

I've watched that Stone Phillips interview with Jeff & Lionel. I feel for the families of his victims as well as his own family. (His mother has since died) & his brother has changed his surname to fade into oblivion. He, like almost all murderers, in MY way of thinking was not sane. I'm in NO WAY defending him or anyone who kills but I wonder if this type of behavior could be avoided by future would-be killers if we could understand more about the human mind.

Ok, so does anyone have the police report? I'm dying to read it! (No pun intended.)

Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Ok, so does anyone have the police report? I'm dying to read it! (No pun intended.)
    Enough to pay for them? That used to be the only way to get them was through the Milwaukee Police Dept open records

Police Reports

Statistics & Open Records
    You can make a request to receive a copy of reports filed by the Milwaukee Police Department by appearing in person or by writing to the Open Records Section.

Police reports, records and statistics can be obtained at...

Open Records Section
    2333 N. 49th Street
    Milwaukee, WI 53208
    Hours: 8:00AM to 3:45PM

The telephone number is 414-935-7502

Please Note:

Reports may take from 7 to 10 business days before public access is available.

lil_zino Guest
    Has anyone read the book by his father? I hear it's really good and even pretty sad.

Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_zino View Post
    Has anyone read the book by his father? I hear it's really good and even pretty sad.
    Yes, but it wasn't a completely balanced view. Many facts, important facts were left out. We have a discussion on it somewhere.

Here it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by mgpm View Post
    Working with developmentally disabled people---you really see a "real" person. There's so little pretense. They are who they are, for good or ill.

Which leads me back to this thread, in a way....I have known some developmentally disabled people who have been abused in the most cruel ways, abandoned and truely bereft of kindness, yet they are not violent and they still can trust people somewhat. I really think in the nature vs. nurture thing---the scale is tipped toward nature. Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer both had good homes, decent parents. Not that nurture has nothing to do with how a person comes out, because it definitely has an effect...but there's only so much you can do. I've read Dahmer's father's book. He searches for anything that might have went awry in his son's life and really comes up empty handed.

In short...to some degree, life's a crap shoot for all of us. If we have our wits and health, we are ahead of the game. Way ahead.
    and
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Jeff Dahmer did not have a good home; just a wealthy, educated one. Joyce had huge mental problems and Lionel was absent. He remarried 5 months after their divorce. Their constant fighting led Jeff to say this ""I decided I wasn't ever going to get married because I never wanted to go through anything like that". They turned a blind eye to everything Jeff wanted or needed including his becoming a super alcoholic in his early teens. Eventually they BOTH moved out of the house and NEITHER took Jeff with them although they had a huge fight over custody for the younger brother. Steve Hicks, the first murder, happened when Jeff had the house to himself because he was abandoned there. After he was too much trouble Lionel dumped him off to the military, when that failed he shipped Jeff off to his elderly Grandmother in another state. When that was too much for Gran, Lionel didn't bring him home, he helped him get an apartment in a dangerous ghetto building that didn't even notice how many dead bodies cut up and rotting down the hall? All adult Jeff ever wanted was someone who would NOT LEAVE HIM. I believe it was deeply rooted in his childhood, plus a bit of genetics from Mom's side.

Bundy also had an unstable childhood and didn't even start off knowing who his real mother was. Family lied. Real father? Forget it. Childhood too messed up to type in one day......
    Quote Originally Posted by mgpm View Post
    Hmmm...I did read that book quite a while ago. I could be mistaken. Guess the dad wouldn't write a book biased against himself. Ok. Perhaps those were bad examples. In my limited and humble experience, the scale still tilts towards nature.

Axl, your comment wasn't very nice, and uncalled for, really. Why? M seems like a very good sort of person, and you do as well. Your post seemed odd to me.
    Last edited by Belle; 04-12-2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: add