Thread: Brendan Foster's Last Wish

Brendan Foster's Last Wish

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

John Connor Guest
    Good kid.

halogirl5 Guest
    Oh my gosh that killed me. Im afraid I did cry, Brendan, but Im glad you are out of your pain now.

guardmom2008 Guest
    That story made me cry. I am so glad that Brendan doesn't have to suffer anymore. He was truly a remarkable and unselfish boy.

What a kid. Poor thing. To think of others when you are dying...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

frosty Guest
    What a great kid, brought a tear to my eye.

WynterPhantom Guest
    Well I can't stop crying! He definitely IS an ANGEL! He was already one before he passed.

MorbidMolly Guest
    I usually stay away from posting in the kids threads....but this little guy is, and was amazing.....I didn`t cry....I found a small glimmer of hope reading something so amazing....with a soul like that, maybe the beauty of it was too much for this world.....what a great kid

Snudgie Guest
    What an amazing little guy.......Much love Brendan...xxxx....I wish more people were like you..xxx

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    STUPID LEUKEMIA!!! That kid makes me feel like a big whiney titty baby...He was a great kid and I wish there were more people in this world like him...This world was too good for him...His face was beautiful...STUPID DEATH!!!

djdeath-hag Guest
    This beautiful soul's story reminded me of Mattie Stepanek....proof that kids can be kind & think globally, even when their life might seem terribly unfair.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...light=stepanek

Jesus, if that doesn't get you tearing up. What a sweetheart, I just wanted to hug him.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

Crap, now I'm wanting to cry....but they're good tears....thanks for sharing....

Oh, and one more thing:

STUPID LEUKEMIA!!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    I shed no tears for Leukemia...Such a cruel disease. I did, however, shed some happy tears for Brendan's selflessness. And a few sad ones as well that the world has lost such a beautiful and sweet soul.

Thanks for sharing, Ich.

cubbiecatz Guest
    What an amazing angel.

princesslonely Guest
    this gave me chills, and I thought I was gonna cry. It is heartwarming to know that there are others out there who still think of others even when they are suffering. To want to give joy to people when his life seems to have so little...that's what you call a soul wise beyond his years.

Great story!

sheri Guest
    Guys, he's still living albeit on borrowed time. I read his story on cnn's website, and it's been getting on my local news here. He's managed to go past the two weeks doctors had given him. I feel bad for him. May he rest in peace finally free from his pain and suffering when his time comes to go be an angel.

As of this morning the was still alive.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Ken Guest
    How sad that life is as it is.

I heard about that on the news and what a great kid. He didn't want all the sandwiches to be PB & J in case someone was alergic to Penut Butter.
    I spent alot of time around Cancer kids this year since my daughter just got over her own battle with Leukemia and she's slowly getting back to a normal life so this one kind of hit a little too close to home.
    God bless you kid.

Tracyb24 Guest
    What a sweet darling little boy

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    I heard about that on the news and what a great kid. He didn't want all the sandwiches to be PB & J in case someone was alergic to Penut Butter.
    I spent alot of time around Cancer kids this year since my daughter just got over her own battle with Leukemia and she's slowly getting back to a normal life so this one kind of hit a little too close to home.
    God bless you kid.
    Sorry about your daughter, Jersey. May your daughter continue to get better and continue to kick leukemia in the rump. I have known way too many people that have had battles with cancer in one form or another. My kids have a paternal aunt that died when I was quite pregnant with my now 11 year old son. She had non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and battled for about 15 years until it came back the last time and claimed her.

May all those battling currently beat cancer in the rump. Those whom have passed may they rest in peace. I hope that when this young man passes, it's as painless as possible and that he rests in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Sorry about your daughter, Jersey. May your daughter continue to get better and continue to kick leukemia in the rump. I have known way too many people that have had battles with cancer in one form or another. My kids have a paternal aunt that died when I was quite pregnant with my now 11 year old son. She had non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and battled for about 15 years until it came back the last time and claimed her. .
    Non-Hodgekins-Lymphoma was my cancer of choice in 2002, beat it in mid 03 and so far still clean even though I haven't had a check up since I lost my insurance a few months ago after I got laid off.
    I had an extremely rare, nasty LATE LATE LATE stage.

sheri Guest

Boy with Leukemia/Brendan Foster

has finally passed away. Brenden - I can't remember his last name - saw his dying wish come true. Many homeless people were fed because of Brenden's dying wish. I couldn't find the original thread about this young man. His mom was with him when he passed.

RIP Brenden, The world is a little less brighter without you in it, but continue on your journey pain free and knowing that you have helped many people. Know that you will be missed and loved by many that never had the chance to meet you.

(((soft hugs for you and your family in their time of unbelievable grief and sorrow)))

Thanks for letting us know, Sheri. I knew at the time of the article he hadn't yet passed and I was trying to find out earlier today.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, Sheri. I knew at the time of the article he hadn't yet passed and I was trying to find out earlier today.
    You're welcome, Karma. And thank you for finding the other thread. I'm still merge-lame, so if someone could please merge this with the original thread, please. I just barely heard about Brenden's death on my news during the 8PM PST broadcast.

guardmom2008 Guest
    RIP Brendan, he gave so much in his short time here. God Bless him.

jojax Guest
    I just saw this kid on the news about a week ago...how sad, when I heard his last wish all I could do was cry. The world lost a wonderful person.

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    RIP Brendan, he gave so much in his short time here. God Bless him.
    RIP Brenden... he was the same age as my son, and I can't even imagine the pain, grief and sorrow his mom and family are going through. I don't know what I'd do if it were either of my kids. I started a thread in the 'Other Deaths In The News' section because I couldn't find this thread. I titled it "Boy with Leukemia." Someone please merge for me since I'm merge-stupid. Thanks.

(((soft hugs and teddy bears for Brenden on his new journey)))
    Last edited by sheri; 11-22-2008 at 10:02 AM.

Maruz83 Guest
    He's was/is a true angel............

buddyhollylover Guest
    what a sweetie. wow. just wow. it's just not fair these poor children suffer and die so young. when i read stuff like this it makes me feel like crap fr yelling at one of mine for being mouthy or whatever. you never know when you could loose one of your kids.

i can't see why god would take such a sweet child like this, or any child for that matter. it just seems so pointless when theses so many scubags out there killing/raping, etc.

sorry for ranting a bit, tylenol pm's kicking in, i'm a little fuzzy

xenaswolf Guest
    Wow, he just proved to me that not everyone from WA is nuts. Godspeed Brendan!

STRAIGHT Guest
    Poor little guy....R.I.P.

rjbrasher Guest

Brendan Foster

This little boy was something. i been following this story since it showed on cnn. He passed away friday. For a 11 year old boy he had a huge heart. RIP little man.

here was the story that i saw before he died.

http://www.komonews.com/news/34127439.html

here is the link to the video ((warning have some tissues with ya)

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...last.wish.komo
    Here is the story after he passed away on friday

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Bre...81122-722.html[/SIZE]
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 11-23-2008 at 04:37 AM.

rjbrasher Guest
    this is his last interview video. totally have the box of tissues near by.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3r6_ySvrATs

rjbrasher Guest
    i typed in the brenden foster and nothign came up in the search so i opened a thread about it. sorry about that. here is the link to mine.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14692

rjbrasher Guest
    sorry i see there was already a thread. I typed it in the search box but it never showed me a thread. so i do apologize for the duplicate thread guys.

Its so damn sad when its kids. I pray every day that nothing like this happens to my Grandson. I don't think I could handle it.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Shamrocker99 Guest
    OMG...that was so horribly sad. I don't know how parents deal with a terminal child, but I would imagine having a child who was so accepting of his own fate would help.

Jazbabee Guest
    What a brave, sweet kid......may he be at peace

Brenden's Mom Amazed Io See What He Accomplished

Wanna see my grandkids?

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Godspeed Sweet Angel!