Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Lina Morgana

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    29

    Lina Morgana

    Hey guys, I was just watching celebrity ghost stories on the biography channel and at the end they dedicated the show to a girl named Lina Morgana who died this month on October 4th at the age of 19. I googled her name to see who she was and what happened to her, and all that came up was her myspace page with her music, and some youtube videos.

    I cannot find one thing, news story, obituary etc. that says what happened to her. That's kind of weird. Anyway, do you guys know who this girl is or how she died?

    Here is her myspace and her youtube channel with her music on it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/LinaNYC

    http://www.myspace.com/linamorgana

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    I got this from her blog on her myspace page:

    SOMETHING ABOUT U--


    "Current mood: fabulous


    HEY GUYS
    WELL, U ASKED FOR IT; THE SONG "SOMETHING ABOUT U" IS NOW AVAILABLE ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SEASONFORLOVE.

    I’M SO EXCITED BECAUSE WE ARE GONNA GIVE SOME MONEY BACK FROM THE SALE OF THE SINGLE TO THE LEUKEMIA&LYMPHOMA SOCIETY!

    LUV U GUYS!! *LiNA"
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    29
    Hmm, that's interesting. But her myspace says she died tragically. Maybe it's just my POV but that seemed to imply that her death was more.....violent? I think that's what I mean.

    Thank you for pointing that out though. I will keep looking anyway to see if I find something more concrete.

  4. #4
    Guest Guest
    This is very interesting and mysterious! She looks beautiful and has a nice singing voice. I checked her myspace page, but couldn't see her death mentioned? Where does it say this? Please keep us posted, I am intrigued!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    29
    It's right on the front page in her about me section and it's posted in one of her blogs.

    Also, if you look at her youtubes, there are a few comments from people mentioning her death as well. So obviously some people know about it, yet I can't find any information on it whatsoever. This is very mysterious indeed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Springfield, Ohio
    Posts
    1,046

    Question

    she certainly had a beautiful voice!
    I'm looking too!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Soon to be Georgetown, SC
    Posts
    605
    did you try mydeathspace.com?
    "A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
    Groucho Marx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Soon to be Georgetown, SC
    Posts
    605
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=443770875:

    Saturday, October 25, 2008
    Lina Morgana, Celebrity Ghost Stories 10/25 Tonite
    [SIZE=3]Our dear friend Lina tragically died on Oct 4, 2008. She was a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice. She was only 19 years young. Please continue to give Lina support with her final performance on the new TV show, CELEBRITY GHOST STORIES Lina's character plays the young GINA GERSHON as a college student. Bio Channel presents four compelling, surprising and spooky true story accounts from celebrities who share - for the first time on television - their real-life personal encounters with the paranormal in the one-hour special "Celebrity Ghost Stories," premiering on Saturday, October 25 at 9 PM [/SIZE]

    He, I guess, was the producer of the film
    "A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
    Groucho Marx

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    She's only recently passed, I bet within short time her family and friends make a tribute page or memorial site for her.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  10. #10
    Guest Guest
    But how did she die?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hollywoodland
    Posts
    136
    I'm intrigued.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    7

    Lina Morgana

    Does anyone know anything about this girl? I saw a show that was dedicated to her, but can't find anything about her death. She was born in 1989 and died 2008. I know that she was a singer/actress, but again, there's not much out there about her.

  13. #13
    Guest Guest

  14. #14
    Guest Guest
    Nice looking, quite a mystery this one!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    7
    She's gorgeous and I've been listening to her music and she's pretty awesome. I'm hesitantly thinking that it's a hoax, but who would want to start their career this way?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    7

  17. #17
    Guest Guest
    Just listened to her now from your link. Beautiful voice. It is indeed very mysterious - you would think a family member or friend would know something!

  18. #18
    Guest Guest
    Ah we have a previous thread - I knew it

    http://findadeath.com/forum/showthre...t=lina+morgana

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    7
    I figured there was already something out there about her, but we all know how well the search thing works around here. Sorry!!

  20. #20
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thechick66 View Post
    I figured there was already something out there about her, but we all know how well the search thing works around here. Sorry!!
    Lol, we all have trouble with it from time to time

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    1,886
    she also had a youtube page that apparently someone is still logging in on. But they say they are a close family friend.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/LinaNYC

  22. #22
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post
    she also had a youtube page that apparently someone is still logging in on. But they say they are a close family friend.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/LinaNYC
    The mystery deepens - I think all is not what it seems!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    1,886
    One more. The site called mydeathspace.com has a forum section where there is a debate going on about her as well. hopefully this link will work correctly.

    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=17798.0

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    This is very strange. Her videos are everywhere but not much info.

    This video is from 2007: "Excerpt from docu-soap pitch presentation focused on the relationship between rising pop star, Lina Morgana, and her manager mom, Yana. Born in Russia, and now living in Staten Island, NY, Lina is only 17 and already signed to Sony Music Publishing for her brilliant vocal and songwriting skills, working with the former producer of Destiny's Child, and has licensed several songs to top TV series. Yana, a single parent- Lina's manager, confidante, best friend and overbearing stage mom- will stop at nothing to make sure her daughter is a superstar. Lina is known around the music business as an artist on the verge of stardom. Well, that's if her and her Mom don't kill each other first."
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=24762596

    She was really beautiful. And she had a nice voice.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,596
    Quote Originally Posted by death hag dee View Post
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=443770875:

    Saturday, October 25, 2008
    Lina Morgana, Celebrity Ghost Stories 10/25 Tonite
    [SIZE=3]Our dear friend Lina tragically died on Oct 4, 2008. She was a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice. She was only 19 years young. Please continue to give Lina support with her final performance on the new TV show, CELEBRITY GHOST STORIES Lina's character plays the young GINA GERSHON as a college student. Bio Channel presents four compelling, surprising and spooky true story accounts from celebrities who share - for the first time on television - their real-life personal encounters with the paranormal in the one-hour special "Celebrity Ghost Stories," premiering on Saturday, October 25 at 9 PM [/SIZE]

    He, I guess, was the producer of the film
    I remember her from that show, thinking she looked a lot like Gina Gershon. How young, and how sad.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    10

    This happend the same day she died. Coincidence?

    Not sure if it was her, but it certainly is tragic.

    http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf...and_hotel.html

    Jumper at Staten Island Hotel dies

    By Glenn Nyback

    October 04, 2008, 4:49PM

    A woman believed to be in her 20s or 30s jumped from the roof of the Staten Island Hotel in Graniteville this morning.
    The woman -- whose identity is currently unknown -- was pronounced dead at Richmond University Medical Center in West Brighton, police said.
    No criminality is suspected.
    Shocked witnesses said the emotionally disturbed woman appeared to be dancing or exercising on the roof of the 10-story building when she suddenly jumped off the front at about 11:20 a.m.
    During her descent, the woman hit part of the scaffolding that rings the building as it is undergoing a facade renovation, according to a police source.
    The entrance to the 187-room hotel, located at 1415 Richmond Ave., was cordoned off with police tape as investigators examined the spot where the woman landed.
    The source added that the access doors to the roof are not locked, but an interior alarm does sound when they are opened.
    Police at the scene were trying match a pair of Ford keys to various cars in the parking lot, searching for the victim's vehicle. They were also trying to determine whether she was a guest at the hotel.
    The hotel was hosting a coin show when the tragedy occurred.
    Calls to management seeking comment were not returned.
    The hotel was sold for $18.6 million in June and the will be renamed Crowne Plaza Hotel, a national franchise brand.
    -Contributed by Doug Auer


    this was a reader comment at the end of the article:
    December 01, 2009, 3:08PM
    The jumper is now speculated to be Lina Morgana according to this Lady GaGa fan page. http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/default.aspx?tid=333767&cid=454 She was 10 and was trying to get into the music biz and the way I saw that she had died was a note at the end of Celebrity Ghost Stories where she was one of the reinactors.
    Here is her MySpace with some of her music videos. http://www.myspace.com/linamorgana
    Seems like that she had a history of depression, a shame for such a talent with her life ahead of her. RIP.
    Last edited by crown; 12-03-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: l

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
    Not sure if it was her, but it certainly is tragic.

    http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf...and_hotel.html

    Jumper at Staten Island Hotel dies

    By Glenn Nyback

    October 04, 2008, 4:49PM

    A woman believed to be in her 20s or 30s jumped from the roof of the Staten Island Hotel in Graniteville this morning.
    The woman -- whose identity is currently unknown -- was pronounced dead at Richmond University Medical Center in West Brighton, police said.
    No criminality is suspected.
    Shocked witnesses said the emotionally disturbed woman appeared to be dancing or exercising on the roof of the 10-story building when she suddenly jumped off the front at about 11:20 a.m.
    During her descent, the woman hit part of the scaffolding that rings the building as it is undergoing a facade renovation, according to a police source.
    The entrance to the 187-room hotel, located at 1415 Richmond Ave., was cordoned off with police tape as investigators examined the spot where the woman landed.
    The source added that the access doors to the roof are not locked, but an interior alarm does sound when they are opened.
    Police at the scene were trying match a pair of Ford keys to various cars in the parking lot, searching for the victim's vehicle. They were also trying to determine whether she was a guest at the hotel.
    The hotel was hosting a coin show when the tragedy occurred.
    Calls to management seeking comment were not returned.
    The hotel was sold for $18.6 million in June and the will be renamed Crowne Plaza Hotel, a national franchise brand.
    -Contributed by Doug Auer


    this was a reader comment at the end of the article:
    December 01, 2009, 3:08PM
    The jumper is now speculated to be Lina Morgana according to this Lady GaGa fan page. http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/default.aspx?tid=333767&cid=454 She was 10 and was trying to get into the music biz and the way I saw that she had died was a note at the end of Celebrity Ghost Stories where she was one of the reinactors.
    Here is her MySpace with some of her music videos. http://www.myspace.com/linamorgana
    Seems like that she had a history of depression, a shame for such a talent with her life ahead of her. RIP.
    God, if that was her that would explain why nobody was saying how she died. They would only say she died tragically. I hope that is not her, how sad

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,572
    Lina Morgana’s Mom: Lady Gaga Stole My Daughter’s Act

    Posted by ToniFitz76 on September 9th, 2010 at 3:55 pm

    Lina Morgana's mom says Lady Gaga stole her act



    Lina Morgana’s mother is making some shocking claims about Lady Gaga, who’s usually the one doing the shocking. Yana Morgana says that her daughter and Gaga were tight back when Lady Gaga (aka Stefani Germanotta) was more likely to watch Muppets rather than wear them. Yana claims Gaga stole her late daughter’s style, her daring fashions and even adopted Lina’s tragic backstory as her own, after Lina committed suicide two years ago.


    Yana says that Stefani, as she was then known, was not flashy or outrageous when she met the Morganas in 2007. In fact, the future Gaga came from a privileged background. Stefani and Lina met through a common record producer, who hoped that Lina could sing the songs Stefani wrote.


    Yana says that her daughter would often wear thigh-high boots, crazy wigs, and outlandish bikinis. Two years ago, when Gaga rocketed to fame, she adopted these same looks, and Lina’s ex-boyfriend backs up that claim.


    Lina was only 19 when she committed suicide in 2008. It’s unclear from the story whether there’s really evidence that Gaga owes her act to Lina or whether she was the inspiration, but it’s a sad tale nonetheless and her mom is clearly still devastated. Yana says she’s just looking for an acknowledgement from Gaga that Lina was her inspiration, but somehow I doubt we’ll hear that from the “Poker Face” singer.
    News article from a different source here: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/g...GBjhWSj6WHXaNL
    Last edited by SomeChick; 09-11-2010 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Found more in-depth article to go along with what I'd already found.
    .

    "Men with two wives don't have opinions. They just smile and nod a lot." Abe Vigoda

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    News article from a different source here: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/g...GBjhWSj6WHXaNL
    OMG! So it was a suicide! Maybe that jumper was her after all.

    On a side note, does anyone else chuckle at the mothers name, Yana Morgana? I can't help but think of Gilda Radner on SNL doing her Rosanne Rosanna Danna skit!

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,572
    LOL I did that too!

    Other articles do mention she jumped from a hotel roof, on that day, in that area. So it does sound to me like the suicide info you posted last year is her.
    Last edited by SomeChick; 09-11-2010 at 04:15 AM.
    .

    "Men with two wives don't have opinions. They just smile and nod a lot." Abe Vigoda

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    217
    Today, I was listening some songs of Lina. I remember I discovered the story about Lina and his death last year. I think the case of Lina is similar as the case of Ruslana Korshunova (remember the death of Ruslana...).
    When God goes to bed every night, he prays to CM Punk.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    4 cornerz
    Posts
    73
    Anyone here of the Lady Gaga/Lena conspiracy theories?

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    Posts
    135

    Post Lina/Lady Gaga Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn5 View Post
    Anyone here of the Lady Gaga/Lena conspiracy theories?
    Actually I just came across this theory and looked Lina up on the forum. I can see why it's a theory. Beautiful, talented, hard working, up and coming young woman don't usually kill themselves. In fact, statistically women don't kill themselves in super violent ways. There wasn't a lot of coverage of her death or her in general which seems kinda strange in a culture that's really into beauty, murders and mystery.
    Maybe it's not a mystery to someone?

    I don't believe in an Illuminati the way it's presented but I do believe people can be ruthless, greedy and freaky deeky, so it wouldn't surprise me if someone unfortunately hurled Lina off a roof. It stings just to type that. The thought of that is horrible. Condolences to her loved ones on their loss. This is sad no matter what the truth is.


    If you wanna fall down this rabbit hole there's a pretty good thread here, with videos, links, etc:

    http://crisisforums.org/discussion/8...becomes-a-star

    I just came across this today, and I don't know if everyone is already familiar with the story, but just in case anyone isn't, I'll list the important points here:


    -- Lina Morgana was a massively talented rising teen star
    -- Stephani (Lady Gaga) met her and was apparently to become her backup dancer, or take on some lesser role
    -- Lina, according to eyewitnesses was happy and dancing on the roof of a hotel or building of some sort, then around lunch, hurled herself off of it to her death
    -- 2 weeks later, Lady Gaga starts her meteoric rise
    -- Nearly all the styles Lady Gaga uses today stem from Lina's own style

    I wanted to mention all this because of how weird it is, and also because of the "satanic" / illuminati / mkultra stories floating around regarding Lady Gaga. I don't usually buy into this stuff, but I'm becoming a firmer believer by the day that specific individuals are planted for specific reasons to further specific messages. After discovering that the CIA paid abstract artist Jackson Pollack to advance his "art" so as to suppress social realism, which raised questions about society, I've taken a keen interest in how art is used as propaganda. I thought this strange, strange story fit into the picture.

    I tried to look into more about Lina, and only heard about this after reading a story about how her mother is desperately trying to tell everyone and anyone that her daughter was murdered, and that former "friend" Stephani basically stole her very existence. I was going to go to Lina's wikipedia page to glean more details about the circumstances surrounding her death -- but it's been deleted. If one does a "Lina Morgana wikipedia" search on Google, they'll get no results. I then discovered several other reports of other news stories reporting her death that day in 2008, in local papers, being wiped from the web. At least one of these news stories described in detail her normal, happy behaviour up until the point where she hurled herself over the building's edge. It was ruled a suicide.

    I honestly don't know what's going on here, but it seems there was some sort of effort at least to remove the story. I didn't even know Stephani had this friend until I just stumbled upon all this today. But the weirdest part of all is probably Lady Gaga's video for Paparazzi, in which she is dropped over the side of a building's edge by a man.

    Strange times we live in.
    Last edited by Melisscious; 01-26-2017 at 01:13 PM.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    Posts
    135

    Lina/Lady Gaga Conspiracy Theory feat. pictures!

    Lina:











    Gaga on the left, Lina on the right:

    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •