Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh.Em.Gee. Maskon

RaRaRamona Guest

Those must be some websites, Ra. The chipheads here at work are pretty liberal, but I'm being blocked from seeing the first two.

harlequin_clown Guest
    WHOA!!!

Cataroo Guest
    WHY???

RaRaRamona Guest

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Those must be some websites, Ra. The chipheads here at work are pretty liberal, but I'm being blocked from seeing the first two.
    The youtube is the WORST!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_masking

Female masking is a sub-form of cross-dressing that involves, in addition to the wearing of women's clothing, a mask (usually made from latex) that gives a pseudo-real representation of a female face.
    Pictures of masked participants in this activity may have a reasonably life-like appearance although the immobile nature of the mask presumably means it would be unlikely to work in real-life situations. However, given the never-ending cycle of research and development in special makeup effects, it seems likely that a more lifelike mask will become available, if not commonly affordable. For example, latex is the most commonly used material for these kinds of masks, due mostly to how easily it may be obtained and its relatively low cost. It also mimicks the slightly translucent nature of human skin when properly cured, and it is simple to alter the color tone of the end product to match desired flesh tones. However, it is not as flexible as human skin.
    An alternative material is silicone, which is somewhat more supple than human skin. However, it is more expensive and somewhat more challenging to work with.
    Another option (used extensively in the Farscape television series) incorporates a form of gelatin that is not only easy to work with but is highly reusable. The drawback is that the material is not very durable; the use of adhesives to allow the prosthetics to move with the performer's facial skin usually dictates that a given mask may only be donned once, and then must essentially be re-crafted from scratch after removal.
    An additional complication is the wearer's own skin: a primary concern is that flesh needs to literally breathe, hence a strong recommendation for using a porous material for masks of any sort intended for extended wear.
    Female maskers often have an interest in mainstream media that features characters disguised with a rubber mask; this was a frequent plot device in the TV programme Mission: Impossible and features in many other science-fiction films and TV programmes. There are several on-line archives of images and video-clips that feature this, particularly scenes in which the mask is removed to reveal the true identity of the character.
    The 1996 Mission: Impossible movie, as well as a few commercials released prior to that point and increasing numbers afterward, utilized computer-altered morphing images to create a highly realistic, on-screen 'peel' in which a mask is removed without using the traditional cutaway to exchange actors. The technique remains in development, as it requires a variation of green-screen technology to either:

• Remove a mask that already resembles the face of the performer beneath,
    • Superimpose an image of one performer's face over that of another's (one example may be observed (perhaps inevitably) in the 2006 Mission: Impossible 3 movie), or
    • Utilize a specially-constructed mask prop that functions as a partial motion capture garment, which can then be digitally altered into the desired 'disguise mask' during relevant scenes.

In order to properly utilize the second variation, the lighting and camera angles for both performers must be matched as exactly as possible. It is possible to digitally 'correct' most variations in such elements, but this option crowds into Option #3's territory.
    The ever-increasing power and affordability of high-end computer graphics should make the third option ('virtual' masks) more commonly available. However, scenes in which Character A (played by Actor A) is disguised as Character B (played by Actor B) will still require Actor B to portray Character A disguised as Character B, at least for the foreseeable future.
    It is worth mentioning that there is a small but growing industry focusing on prosthetic genitalia, most commonly a 'false' vagina for male-to-female crossdressers. While these prostheses seem to be thematically consistent with masking, current indications suggest that 'pure' crossdressers using the prostheses are not likely to engage in masking, and most maskers prefer to purchase additional facial masks.

RaRaRamona Guest
    EEEw oh man! The "unmasking" seems to be a particular turn on with these people. I do not get it. I am so grossed out. It looks like a dead body dancing around. That's what's so freaking creepy - wouldn't they be even more turned on by an actual dead body!?

Cataroo Guest
    Wow! You learn something new every day!!

It's still a tad disturbing ...

That is SO creepy.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

RaRaRamona Guest
    I would die I was a celebrity & saw my face on these masks!

http://www.jessicatrance.com/unmasking.htm

Cataroo Guest
    Is it just me ... or does that mask resemble Michael Jackson???

DeadRinger Guest
    What

The

Fuck

Armcast Guest
    Creepiness factor is way above the scale on this...

Kinke bebe
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

PvN73 Guest

Freaky!

RaRaRamona Guest

I almost wet myself. Nick should update the site again & allow five or even ::gasp:: SIX images per post so that I may add more shocked faces for this thread alone.

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I almost wet myself. Nick should update the site again & allow five or even ::gasp:: SIX images per post so that I may add more shocked faces for this thread alone.
    I don't think that there are enough shocked faces to go into this thread.

I didnt even look at most of the profiles there, it was just too much for me. Fair enough for them but it looks like walking blow up dolls, some with the obligatory O face and all! eeeekkkkk prepared for action or what!!!

I am too scared to post an actual pic of them, just links I think is fair enough. click if you dare

http://www.maskon.com/marti/Sister%2...202006/u02.jpg

http://www.maskon.com/marti/Dee/Images/Dee07.jpg

http://www.maskon.com/marti/Jamie/Im...2007/Jami3.jpg

http://www.maskon.com/marti/Maike/Im...2/Maike-42.jpg

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post

I didnt even look at most of the profiles there, it was just too much for me. Fair enough for them but it looks like walking blow up dolls, some with the obligatory O face and all! eeeekkkkk prepared for action or what!!!

I am too scared to post an actual pic of them, just links I think is fair enough. click if you dare

O.M.G. - that first one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Looks like Peggy on King Of The Hill.

This is some seriously screwed up stuff!
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Um...Right...well...I think I'll go barf now...Squse...

RaRaRamona Guest

I don't dare! I don't dare!!

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    She's like the Mother Matrix!

PvN73 Guest
    I don't dare! I don't dare!!
    Well I double dare you to make a mask on into a yearbook pic! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RaRaRamona Guest
    Well I double dare you to make a mask on into a yearbook pic! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    LMHO! How Horrifying!!!

PvN73 Guest
    LMHO! How Horrifying!!!
    And yet strangly intriguing! Do IT!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I'll be honest I didn't know whether to choose man or woman. I will definitely be requiring intense therapy after the resizing portion of the endeavor.

Jazbabee Guest
    This mess is just plain flat out creeeepy

RaRaRamona Guest
    Ack! It's Michael Jackson!

Did this guy just paint some makeup on an old Jason Vorhees mask?

I am scarred for life & I will NEVAH do that again.

PvN73 Guest
    Do more! Do more! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THEY are fantabulous! One from each decade!

RaRaRamona Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That process is a special kind of horror no one should ever be subjected to.. Seeing that blank sexless face getting bigger & smaller while staring lifelessly is a nightmare that will haunt me until I die.

WynterPhantom Guest
    I'll be honest I didn't know whether to choose man or woman. I will definitely be requiring intense therapy after the resizing portion of the endeavor.

Wow RaRa! That's amazingly terrifying! Great Job!

As for the videos, did it look to anyone else like manniquens dancing and walking and scary the crap outta everyone!?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WynterPhantom View Post
    Wow RaRa! That's amazingly terrifying! Great Job!

As for the videos, did it look to anyone else like manniquens dancing and walking and scary the crap outta everyone!?
    It sure scared the crap outta me!!

LOL "Amazingly terrifying." That is was my dear.

PvN73 Guest
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That process is a special kind of horror no one should ever be subjected to.. Seeing that blank sexless face getting bigger & smaller while staring lifelessly is a nightmare that will haunt me until I die.
    Oh that is awful! Hope your eyes recover and you forget all about.

But I want to know is HOW did you find this?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Oh that is awful! Hope your eyes recover and you forget all about.

But I want to know is HOW did you find this?

Where I get all my horrifying, mentally scarring oddoties: dlisted, of course.

PvN73 Guest
    Where I get all my horrifying, mentally scarring oddoties: dlisted, of course.
    Well that is good then, I was scared for a minute there with what you might be searching for on a little thing called the internets

RaRaRamona Guest
    Well that is good then, I was scared for a minute there with what you might be searching for on a little thing called the internets
    Ooooh nooo! Teh internets is full of teh gays!

PvN73 Guest
    Ooooh nooo! Teh internets is full of teh gays!
    Say it ain't soooooooooz

I thought it was only full of Mask on and Pinyan action..... dreamz come true!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Say it ain't soooooooooz

I thought it was only full of Mask on and Pinyan action..... dreamz come true!

I heard people do nakey laundry there too!

PvN73 Guest
    I heard people do nakey laundry there too!
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

As long as they save a dollar or 50 I suppose!!!!

WynterPhantom Guest
    It sure scared the crap outta me!!

LOL "Amazingly terrifying." That is was my dear.
    LOL! I started laughing when I typed that, I re-read it and was like, thats actually a perfect way of describing it.

Terrifying. Masks (and people dressed as mascots, etc...) are my phobia. I almost have an anxiety attack looking at the first link. I don't even think I could watch the YouTube.

They are fanpinyanlous! Yay RaRa!

Hey P, is there any chance you'd be able to photoshop what RaRa's done there into some shakin' their buttah beans action with Tamechi?

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post

Hey P, is there any chance you'd be able to photoshop what RaRa's done there into some shakin' their buttah beans action with Tamechi?
    What as a group photo?

Yeah, that thingy!

PvN73 Guest
    Yeah, that thingy!
    will do first thing tomorrow! one montage coming up! Haaaaaaa

Yay!

Jane_Doe Guest
    I'm so glad I find this hilarious, otherwise I'd most likely be rocking back and forth while crying.

I'm intrigued as to what they look like underneath... Could it potentially get any worse?

RaRaRamona Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss

RaRa, you can always be counted upon to bring on the freaky-deaky. Well done!

*runs away from yet another creepy RaRa thread...*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa