Thread: Have you ever made whoopie while eating pizza?

Gary Guest

Have you ever made whoopie while eating pizza?

eating pizza? Actually, I think just EATING would be good......I've seen couples eating spaghetti together, one end in one mouth, the other end in another, then they slurp together and before you know it.....WHOOPIE!!
    I mentioned pizza because I was talking with another hag about how much we love pizza so we were wondering......with all this sex talk about how, where, when, etc., has anybody gone "all the way" while eating din din??
    Yeah, I know........this thread will probably piss some people off, but hey....we're just having fun, right?

SW4 Guest
    "snore"....

onehunglow Guest
    Nope not me. I'll pass on the chese with sex.

SW4 Guest
    "snore"

Ree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    eating pizza? Actually, I think just EATING would be good......I've seen couples eating spaghetti together, one end in one mouth, the other end in another, then they slurp together and before you know it.....WHOOPIE!!
    I mentioned pizza because I was talking with another hag about how much we love pizza so we were wondering......with all this sex talk about how, where, when, etc., has anybody gone "all the way" while eating din din??
    Yeah, I know........this thread will probably piss some people off, but hey....we're just having fun, right?
    OMG Gary!! LMAO!! You really did make a post, ya nut! I was afraid to look. LOL!

And no, I have never had sex while eating pizza. Not yet anyway.

I hope nobody gets pissy. This thread was all in good fun. I kinda dared him to do it, I didnt think he really would! LMAO!
    **starts thinking of next dare** teehee

Gary Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    OMG Gary!! LMAO!! You really did make a post, ya nut! I was afraid to look. LOL!

And no, I have never had sex while eating pizza. Not yet anyway.

I hope nobody gets pissy. This thread was all in good fun. I kinda dared him to do it, I didnt think he really would! LMAO!
    She didn't DARE me, she MADE me do it, I tell ya! She twisted my arm and everything! She threatened me! HELP ME.....HELLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!

SW4 Guest

*snore*

Ree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    She didn't DARE me, she MADE me do it, I tell ya! She twisted my arm and everything! She threatened me! HELP ME.....HELLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!
    Hey now!! Twas a gentle nudge....

Ree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SW4 View Post
    "snore"
    WAKE UP!! You are SO missing all the fun. But your contribution to this thread is .....err, great?

SW4 Guest
    *snore*

Ree Guest
    Well we have put poor SW4 to sleep but I appreciate your sense of humor, Gary!

Gary Guest
    Well we have put poor SW4 to sleep but I appreciate your sense of humor, Gary!
    No problem-o, Ree. I've always been told I'm a big joke.

Lurkster Guest
    Sex AND pizza? Hot damn! I want peppers and onions on mine. Pizza that is. I don't want peppers and onions on my you know.

And SW4 can snore all he or she wants. I can eat and have sex through it anyway. Won't bother me a bit.

Guest Guest
    I fucken love you guys! * snore *

This is great.

Ree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkster View Post
    Sex AND pizza? Hot damn! I want peppers and onions on mine. Pizza that is. I don't want peppers and onions on my you know.
    Just cheese, Lurk?

Just cheese, Lurk?

Ewwwwwwwwww....lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~smoochies~

Lurkster Guest
    Just cheese, Lurk?

And pepperoni. Oh yeah.