Thread: OK Guys? Ever paid for it?

onehunglow Guest

OK Guys? Ever paid for it?

Yep, I was 19 just out of bootcamp. Walked off base and got picked up by a 62 year old hooker. Damn she was good. I bought 3 hours of time and it was worth the whole 60 bucks. I slept the whole way home on the plane. I got my first gummer from her as well. Not only the Army sucked.

Danny62 Guest
    In the Army in 1982...the damn bitch's wig came off during it!!!!!!!!!

Got hooked on a ring I was wearing!! Next thing I know her fucking wig is dangling in my hand!!

onehunglow Guest

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    In the Army in 1982...the damn bitch's wig came off during it!!!!!!!!!

Got hooked on a ring I was wearing!! Next thing I know her fucking wig is dangling in my hand!!
    now that's a hand job. I hope you got a cut rate?

I got out in 73 that was a very good year. I'm still looking for the guy who jacked off in my sock. I have a good idea who did it. He was from Walker MN. Fucker got sent to Germany. Talk about luck.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Nope.....but I once had a guy offer to pay ME for what I'd just done for him. (I declined the offer, since I somehow drew some mysterious line between having blown a complete stranger in a public men's room & accepting cash for having done it. I don't know what I was thinking....except that maybe I thought that accepting cash for something I enjoyed made me a slut & a boy-whore.....both of which labels I see now in retrospect applied to me!)

TNpuck Guest
    Yes, three years in hell and my soul. Luckily we divorced...

Ree Guest
    I am truly LMAO! You guys just crack me up!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    now that's a hand job. I hope you got a cut rate?

I got out in 73 that was a very good year. I'm still looking for the guy who jacked off in my sock. I have a good idea who did it. He was from Walker MN. Fucker got sent to Germany. Talk about luck.
    Actually I was with a buddy and we each had one and they let us switch for free...don't know if it was because of the wig or what...yeah I took the sloppy seconds...EEEEWWWWW!!!!

You guys are animals, HAHA!

All men pay for it, either you hand it directly to them or you barter with meals, jewlery, movies, etc... It all adds up to the same thing... A Happy Ending and if it doesn't, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

to answer the question at hand... yes I have literally paid for it, do I regret it? only when I'm waiting for the results
    Last edited by Jason; 10-29-2007 at 06:42 AM.

SlippyInvader Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    All men pay for it, either you hand it directly to them or you barter with meals, jewlery, movies, etc... It all adds up to the same thing... A Happy Ending
    LOL That's why I always pay my way then I owe nothing

11. 10-29-2007, 06:42 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyInvader View Post
    LOL That's why I always pay my way then I owe nothing
    Well good for you... you also don't accept gifts? help with the mortgage/bills?

If the answer is yes then I salute you but I have a feeling it is no... and there is nothing wrong with that. Men doing good deeds for women they want to sleep with are men with ulterior motives... sorry guys, the jig is up!!

on the other hand, my girlfriend would kill me if she heard me saying that.
    Last edited by Jason; 10-29-2007 at 06:51 AM.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    No, but I've been asked to sell it before. Gee, what a lovely compliment ...

SlippyInvader Guest
    Well good for you... you also don't accept gifts? help with the mortgage/bills?

If the answer is yes then I salute you but I have a feeling it is no... and there is nothing wrong with that. Men doing good deeds for women they want to sleep with are men with ulterior motives... sorry guys, the jig is up!!
    I only usually get gifts for birthdays/xmas so that doesn't count As for the bills, we both pay half and we also share the cooking/housework though i'm more thorough so I prefer to do it. I've always felt kinda uncomfortable when men buy me gifts as I know what most of them are after. Oh i've just remembered, he did buy me the Dirty Dancing 20th anniversary DVD last week but he's had nothing in return..yet!

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyInvader View Post
    I only usually get gifts for birthdays/xmas so that doesn't count As for the bills, we both pay half and we also share the cooking/housework though i'm more thorough so I prefer to do it. I've always felt kinda uncomfortable when men buy me gifts as I know what most of them are after. Oh i've just remembered, he did buy me the Dirty Dancing 20th anniversary DVD last week but he's had nothing in return..yet!
    Well I think that is very fair of you... I like your integrity and morals on the issue, pat yourself on the back!

As far as the Dirty Dancing DVD... YOU OWE HIM BIG!!! the pain he must have endured bringing that to the sales counter

SlippyInvader Guest
    Well I think that is very fair of you... I like your integrity and morals on the issue, pat yourself on the back!

As far as the Dirty Dancing DVD... YOU OWE HIM BIG!!! the pain he must have endured bringing that to the sales counter
    LOL It really annoys me when women expect men to pay for their drinks all night and buy them gifts all the time. I believe in this day and age everything should be 50/50.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    WTF?? nope, never bought a hooker, but i have been present when a friend of mine did. i think he is waiting for some results too!!!

18. 10-29-2007, 07:12 AM

Death Hag Chris Guest
    nope. never. i'm to shy to even ask a girl out, let alone ask HOW MUCH!!!!

20. 10-29-2007, 07:27 AM