Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: John F. Kennedy

Oswald Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    Here is a new theory. I think he was shot from someone inside the vehical.
    Not new, sorry. There is a "theory" the limo driver shot him. I think conspiracy theories have covered every imaginable situation, only aliens left now .

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    year's ago my father had a copy of the original Z film...don't know where it is wish I did though....I always said that it appeared that the final shot to the head came from the front seat...I don't buy that there was only one shooter and I do totally believe that Oswald was the patsy...the first film showing the agents backing down is pretty ominous when you consider what happened just a few minutes later...sadly none of us will know in our lifetimes the truth of the JFK assasination.
    Speaking of the "original" Z film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-rcdBNFnGs

Gardner32 Guest
    I have always thought LBJ was behind it.

Bidmor Guest
    The parade route thru the plaza was clearly designed to put Kennedy in a crossfire pattern after the hard left turn onto Elm from Houston, for maximum kill potential, otherwise the parade would have continued straight thru the plaza on Main (from which they turned right onto Elm) with no turns in that area, splitting it, and head on to the overpass. That straight-thru Main Street route would have been the most secure for the plaza area. Instead, the least secure route was used.

As far as how the deed was done, I think this illustration is a lot closer to the truth than the Warren Commission version: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/dpmap63.htm

Oswald Guest

Thumbs down Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    The parade route thru the plaza was clearly designed to put Kennedy in a crossfire pattern after the hard left turn onto Elm from Houston, for maximum kill potential, otherwise the parade would have continued straight thru the plaza on Main (from which they turned right onto Elm) with no turns in that area, splitting it, and head on to the overpass. That straight-thru Main Street route would have been the most secure for the plaza area. Instead, the least secure route was used.

As far as how the deed was done, I think this illustration is a lot closer to the truth than the Warren Commission version: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/dpmap63.htm
    Just another lie aimed at people who don't trouble themselves with checking into facts. This has already been discussed numerous times. The reason the parade route had to turn to Elm is because there is no way to get onto Stemmons Fwy from Main. Which can be plainly seen by looking at the sattelite image at http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...07231&t=k&z=17
    Last edited by Oswald; 11-08-2007 at 05:16 PM.

adb263 Guest
    http://www.rense.com/general41/wew.htm

This makes you think LBJ might have known more than at first thought.

Makes you go HMMMMMM

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald View Post
    Just another lie aimed at people who don't trouble themselves with checking into facts. This has already been discussed numerous times. The reason the parade route had to turn to Elm is because there is no way to get onto Stemmons Fwy from Main. Which can be plainly seen by looking at the sattelite image at http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...07231&t=k&z=17
    As
    As far as normal traffic flow is designed, that is true.

However if one zooms in to the immediate west side of the overpass, there is ample room for a presidential parade to cross lanes from the west bound Main Street lane to the Elm Street lane which leads to the Stemmons ramps. There appears to be a low profile concrete lane seperator coming out from under the underpass westbound but the barrier also appears to sloping downward to flatten out from east to west, ending well before the split in pavement, enough room for the parade to cross lanes there, assuming all other traffic had been halted, which would have been a brief but reasonable traffic stoppage due to presidential security.

I wonder how many daily drivers westbound on Main, wanting to get on Stemmons, realize they're in the "wrong" lane and cross over onto Elm at that point?
    Last edited by Bidmor; 11-09-2007 at 11:12 AM.

Katie Guest

Smile

What some of you don't understand is the lack of security that day. They did none of the things you see today.

I have done tons of research on the assassination, and also been to the site several times.

The first mistake was the parade route was in the local papers. It was set up so as many people as possible could see the President. The motorcade went over many man hole covers that were not sealed as they are today.

There was no security behind the fence, on the grassy knoll.

If you will read the reports and interviews you will learn that the President ordered the Secret Service to back off, and ride in the car behind. They were told not to put the bubble top up, for the added protection. Kennedy was also warned not to go to Dallas. He knew he was not well liked.

Another thing that people don't know, or have forgotten is that Kennedy was unable to fall forward. He had a full body brace on, which is why he fell sideways.

The bullet didn't strike from the front. It hit from the back and blew out the front of his head.

I have been to that window Oswald used. I have taken the rifle like he used, and I have taken the amount of shots he took. The only problem today is the trees in front are grown, so it breaks the view.

If you ever get a chance to go, I would advise it. The whole building Oswald was in, is now a museum. There is a tour guide who has a duplicate car, and he plays a tape of that day, as you ride in the car and as you get the spot when the shots are fired, the tape plays the sounds. It is a real death hag moment.

onehunglow Guest
    Again, the President can not order the Secret Sevice to do anything. They fall under the Congress for just that reason. Then explain that wink and I'll go away. Explain how Ruby got into the DPD. Ruby's full comfession was never heard. We just to agree to disagree. I think he was set up by LBJ and Hoover and they also took out Bobby. Just MO. You have your and I'm glad you feel secure.

Bidmor Guest
    Katie...you're correct that there was little security compared to SOP, and you cited several flaws, however I can't believe that those security lapses were merely coincidence...not THAT many. If this were the case that would mean Oswald was one lucky SOB.

As to Kennedy ordering the removal of the bubble top and there be no agents riding the bumper, as was SOP, how would Oswald have known the limo would be topless and that there would be no agents on the bumper to block his shots? Were those facts in the local papers also? It's plain in the video posted earlier that pulling the bumper agents off was a last minute change, as one can see in the reaction of the agent who was trotting along the right rear of the limo.

Regarding the fatal head shot, before his body slumped over to his left, his head snapped back as the rear of his skull was blown away. Yes I've heard so called experts say that a bullet fired from the rear could have caused his head to snap back but I don't believe it...that defies the laws of physics. If that bullet blew out the front of his head, the facial autopsy photo sure doesn't show that. Kennedy's face and right ear were intact as was his brow...however what was left his brains was hanging down from the back of his head as shown in a photo at the top of his head.

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    Again, the President can not order the Secret Sevice to do anything. They fall under the Congress for just that reason. Then explain that wink and I'll go away. Explain how Ruby got into the DPD. Ruby's full comfession was never heard. We just to agree to disagree. I think he was set up by LBJ and Hoover and they also took out Bobby. Just MO. You have your and I'm glad you feel secure.
    I am going by testimony given over the years. One of the things that come to mind is when Marylin was coming into the White House, and the SS again were asked to back off. I have no knowledge on what or what was not done, because I was very young.

Ruby was friends with the police department. He went there all the time, and in fact arranged for "entertainment for some of the police.

As far as LBJ is concerned. I believe it would have come out by now, and Jackie stayed in touch with the Johnson's up until she died. I don't think she would have if he had been involved.

Now I said I thought Oswald did it, but what I didn't say was that I think he was asked to do it, by another group. What group that was, I am not sure. Kennedy had many enemies around the world.

I wish you and I could sit and talk in person. I have so much stuff on this, that I would love to share.

Have you been to Dallas to see for yourself?

Katie Guest
    Katie...you're correct that there was little security compared to SOP, and you cited several flaws, however I can't believe that those security lapses were merely coincidence...not THAT many. If this were the case that would mean Oswald was one lucky SOB.

As to Kennedy ordering the removal of the bubble top and there be no agents riding the bumper, as was SOP, how would Oswald have known the limo would be topless and that there would be no agents on the bumper to block his shots? Were those facts in the local papers also? It's plain in the video posted earlier that pulling the bumper agents off was a last minute change, as one can see in the reaction of the agent who was trotting along the right rear of the limo.

Regarding the fatal head shot, before his body slumped over to his left, his head snapped back as the rear of his skull was blown away. Yes I've heard so called experts say that a bullet fired from the rear could have caused his head to snap back but I don't believe it...that defies the laws of physics. If that bullet blew out the front of his head, the facial autopsy photo sure doesn't show that. Kennedy's face and right ear were intact as was his brow...however what was left his brains was hanging down from the back of his head as shown in a photo at the top of his head.
    As I said in my other post, before I saw yours. I do not believe Oswald woke up one morning and thought, I will kill the President. I think there were many others involved.

As I said, I have stood on the grassy knoll and there could have been a shot from that direction.

Another idea is that the man hole cover was used to slip away from that area.

I have two sets of autopsy photos. One was done in Dallas, and the other was done in Washington. Someone went to a whole lot of trouble to change the head shot.

As I have said, I leave an open mind on this case. There are more ways it could have happened, than not.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    There are more ways it could have happened, than not.
    You said it! Agreed.

onehunglow Guest

Yes I have

I think Oswald fired a shot and was expecting a ride away. Why else would he shoot the Officer. He was set up.

I have been shooting almost 50 years on rifle teams, shotgun leagues, pistol matches. I have a miltary backgound. I know weapons like I know my own hand. I went and looked. I'm better than a 98.7% shooter. I could not make that shot with a bolt action carbine. I don't know anyone that could. I don't buy that John C was sitting higher and was moved to the left. They tore that limo apart and cleaned in it in minutes. Sneaking a babe into the WH is one thing. She was indeed searched. Just like if Bush wants to take someone up to his room. Sure he can, but they have been searched. Kennedy burned the Chicago mob. They him elected and Booby turned on them. If Bobby had been elected and would have been heads would roll. Even my Dad said that when he ran "He'll never make it alive". Who had the most to gain. LBJ, Hoover, the CIA and the Mob. In my book all one and the same.

I wish you and I could sit and talk in person. I have so much stuff on this, that I would love to share.

Have you been to Dallas to see for yourself?[/quote]

Katie Guest
    I am looking through my stuff to see what the ruling was on the S.S after kennedy was killed, but so far I have not found it.

I did find where S.S. said that Kennedy did not want the bubble top because he wanted to be seen better, and wanted the voters to feel closer.

The seat Connolly was on was a jump seat that folded down from the side of the car.

Where are the Dallas autopsy photos published...I believe I have only seen Washington ones...

Bidmor Guest
    I agree, onehunglow, although I don't think Oswald ever pulled a trigger that morning. The ones that planned the whole thing were determined that Kennedy not make it out of the plaza alive and placed enough shooting teams around the area to ensure success.

One further note on the head shot...I think it's reasonable to assume that two bullets could have hit him at the same time, from the front and rear. What did Connally exclaim at the moment?..."My God, they're going to kill us all". Those words sound like they're were uttered by someone who heard a lot of shots...more than 3 or 4.

Katie Guest
    Everything I have was purchased at the site several years ago. Not only in the museum, but outside where you can find many conspiracy people.

onehunglow Guest

look

I agree, onehunglow, although I don't think Oswald ever pulled a trigger that morning. The ones that planned the whole thing were determined that Kennedy not make it out of the plaza alive and placed enough shooting teams around the area to ensure success.

What did Connally exclaim at the moment?..."My God, they're going to kill us all". Those words sound like they're were uttered by someone who heard a lot of shots...more than 3 or 4.

erin Guest
    I have always believed kennedy was attacked by more than one person. i think it's obvious by his autopsy photos. if it was just oswald, there would be only one entry wound, not two coming from two different directions. the first wound was in the back and exiting his neck, and the second coming from the front and exiting the right/top of the head.

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS. Please give me your opinions on the photos.

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/jfk/jfk-autopsy.html

onehunglow Guest

Messed with

Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post
    I have always believed kennedy was attacked by more than one person. i think it's obvious by his autopsy photos. if it was just oswald, there would be only one entry wound, not two coming from two different directions. the first wound was in the back and exiting his neck, and the second coming from the front and exiting the right/top of the head.

One his eyes are open and the other closed. I would say the bullet hit in the right side and exited the mid skull as the movie shows. Jackie was running to gran a piece of skull!!!! In a split second she decides to grab a chunk of Skull. That skull was in a million pieces. She was running for her life. The bullet in the back is too low to match the magic bullet. They say that the Govs jump seat was to the left. That is false. Everything is hear say except the video of a confused Secret Service. Give me a break-if your the type to get confused you don't join that group.

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post

Thanks for posting those. That is the set of photos taken after he left Dallas. There is also a set taken in Dallas.

I wish I had more time to talk about this, but my hubby is coming home this weekend from the desert, so I am trying to get ready for it.

I do remember there were several places the bullets hit. One was the front of the car, one hit the curb on the street.

Depending who you talk to, one hit from the back and came out the neck. One hit the head and blew out the front. You still have to account for the bullet that hit Connelly.

Katie Guest
    Everything is hear say except the video of a confused Secret Service. Give me a break-if your the type to get confused you don't join that group

Please explain what you mean. Thanks

onehunglow Guest

Very simple

Everything is hear say except the video of a confused Secret Service. Give me a break-if your the type to get confused you don't join that group

Please explain what you mean. Thanks
    Just like in the military you drill and drill and drill. For these men to stop not once but 3 times and look like they have no clue as to what is going on is the big clue. To even get into that job of guarding the President is like hitting the lottery. You don't go to them. They come to you. Look at the link of the confusion. We were never meant to see that film.There were dozens of movie cameras at the scene. The FBI (why was all of the FBI there?) took all the cameras. That's fact not hear say. Why? Again why would so many FBI be there? No crime had been done yet. The FBI snatched the Body of JFK. That's right. President or not Texas had the right to the crime. Ahhhhh J. E. Hoover. The secret tapes released between him and LBJ. Kenndy was going to fire Hoover. He did fire the head of the CIA.

Katie Guest
    Oh okay, now I see what you are talking about. It was explained that the motorcade was not sure which hospital to go to. They called it miscommunication.

onehunglow Guest

No

Oh okay, now I see what you are talking about. It was explained that the motorcade was not sure which hospital to go to. They called it miscommunication.
    This is where the Secret Service is ordered off the limo. Kennedy never saw them leave much less order them off. He couldn't anyway. The President can not fire any Secret Service agent period. These men were in a daze before the shooting even happened. Again the FBI does not follow the President in mass. Why were there 300 agents there? In this case 2+2=5.

Bidmor Guest
    The JFK movie claims that the original parade route was to continue westbound on Main thru the plaza center, but was changed to what happened. Does anyone have any info on this?

Katie Guest
    You can't go by the movie. Oliver Stone has said publicly, that he made up much of what you see.

Bidmor Guest
    You can't go by the movie. Oliver Stone has said publicly, that he made up much of what you see.
    That's what I have in mind...I'm wondering if that's true, though, about the parade route being changed regarding the plaza.

Katie Guest
    After we talked last night on here, I got out some more of my info.

I don't see anything about it.

Have you read the book "The Killing of The President" by Robert Groden?

He is the one I met at the site so many years ago. He also talked with Oliver Stone, before making the movie.

Bidmor Guest
    Have you read the book "The Killing of The President" by Robert Groden?

He is the one I met at the site so many years ago. He also talked with Oliver Stone, before making the movie.
    No, I haven't heard of him before you brought up his name and I just looked at his web site. I'd like to own a copy of his dvd but $35 is bit pricey for me.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 11-12-2007 at 07:57 AM.

Katie Guest
    I have his signed booklet. He was at the site selling them, when we were there. He is the one who came up with all these conspiracy things.

KMKSouthie2001 Guest
    Came across this a few minutes ago and thought of my fellow Death Hags. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8 Enjoy

Katie Guest
    Funny!!

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Where and when did he say that? I found this on IMDB...

The film generated intense controversy upon its release with many accusing Oliver Stone of making up many of the facts. In fact, Stone published an annotated version of his screenplay, in which he justifies and attributes every claim made in the film. Stone later addressed the controversy in his TV movie "Wild Palms" (1993) (mini) in which he has a cameo. That film takes place in the 21st Century and has Stone appearing on a talk show discussing how all his conspiracy theories surrounding JFK had been proven true.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102138/trivia

The JFK movie claims that the original parade route was to continue westbound on Main thru the plaza center, but was changed to what happened. Does anyone have any info on this?
    I've heard that more than a few times, and it rings true. That limo driver took turns I would not have taken.

Here is a link with a drawing http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/route.htm The drawing is my main point. I haven't read all that is written there

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    I've heard that more than a few times, and it rings true. That limo driver took turns I would not have taken.

Here is a link with a drawing http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/route.htm The drawing is my main point. I haven't read all that is written there
    The drawing does, indeed, show the route that was taken. I've always understood that was the case and on that web page is the actual drawing that was published in one of the Dallas papers, as well written accounts from both Dallas papers describing the route in detail that was taken. However in an operation of such a magnitude, I'm inclined to believe that such a glaring mistake would not be overlooked.

That web page also reproduces some text from Garrison's book...well you can read it. Garrison claimed to have a copy of a Dallas paper that showed, Garrison alledged, the route proceding on Main to Stemmons and didn't take the route that was published. I think Garrison was seeing what he wanted to see.

I'm wondering if there's any info that the route was altered before being published in the papers. I guess that's an item that no one will ever know, save the ones who set it up.

onehunglow Guest
    OK someone explain why all the FBI agents were there? As many as 300. I can't but I do know that 300 agents do not follow a Pres. Tell me the answer to that and I'll say Oswald with a $12.00 rifle all by himself pulled of a shot with bolt action carbine not only hit him the front of the head but fired that magic bullet. All I can say is I wish we could find someone like that for our rifle club. Any match competion group would give ear for someone that could do it. So why all the FBI? Unless they were ordered there?

Katie Guest
    It was a crime waiting to happen. There was a real threat to the president, that had been all over the papers before he even arrived. Large pages of the paper taken out days before the event, warning Kennedy not to come.

hlh004 Guest
    my grandpa skipped school to go to the parade. he brought his new camera bought just for the occasion. when the president came by in his car, he took about 3 photos. then about 300 yards later, the president got shot. he has those pictures framed in my grannys house and allways tells us the story how he was scared shitless and ran the whole way to the car (which he had to park like almost 3 miles away due to the mass of people there) anyway i thought that i would share that info

onehunglow Guest

Ok

It was a crime waiting to happen. There was a real threat to the president, that had been all over the papers before he even arrived. Large pages of the paper taken out days before the event, warning Kennedy not to come.
    No one asked who placed the ads warning him not to come.
    300 FBI agents all in the plaza in 1 minute grabbing cameras
    Secret Sevice removes bubble top
    Secret Service at Ruby's nightclub drunk
    Secret Sevice agents confused at being pulled away
    Open windows along the route
    A trained professional driver turns and looks
    OK-Oswald did it with a surplus worn out rifle. I concede that was a magic bullet. I guess the wink LBJ saw was a piece of trash in his eye. Odd I blink with both eyes like 99.9999999999% of the people.

Katie Guest
    No one asked who placed the ads warning him not to come.
    300 FBI agents all in the plaza in 1 minute grabbing cameras
    Secret Sevice removes bubble top
    Secret Service at Ruby's nightclub drunk
    Secret Sevice agents confused at being pulled away
    Open windows along the route
    A trained professional driver turns and looks
    OK-Oswald did it with a surplus worn out rifle. I concede that was a magic bullet. I guess the wink LBJ saw was a piece of trash in his eye. Odd I blink with both eyes like 99.9999999999% of the people.
    They knew who place the ads.

Kenndy asked to have the top removed, at the SS dismay.

Don't know anything about the drunk SS

If driver had not looked, I would be amazed.

Rifle was not expensive, but it was new

When did LBJ wink?

onehunglow Guest

What did Connally exclaim at the moment?..."My God, they're going to kill us all". Those words sound like they're were uttered by someone who heard a lot of shots...more than 3 or 4.
    Actually the first account read of that, many years ago, was that he said..."My God, it's a mistake, they're going to kill us all". I thought.. What the Hell does 'it's a mistake' mean?

I stopped seeing the 'it's a mistake' part soon after.

There are few photos, of the motorcade, that show him well. None show Connally really smiling. This one is not long before the shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MC5.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	884  

Katie Guest
    Good Lord!!! The man had just become president. What was he suppose to do with a good friend at that moment, cry and say Why me?

Actually there are a lot of pictures of me out there with one or both
    eyes half closed. It wasn't intentional in any of them. I'm not convinced
    that this one was either. Am I the only one who thinks maybe-just maybe
    Jackie O might have gotten tired of the public humiliation of her husbands
    affairs? I'm not sure what kind of connections her family had but I know they were not your average middle class family. I don't necessarily believe
    she had anything to do with it but if you were going to make a list of
    persons who might want him dead, why not include her? I would've been pissed if I was her and my daddy would have been pissed if I was her too.
    Just saying......

Custom Hearse Guest

onehunglow Guest

Nice find

Quote Originally Posted by Custom Hearse View Post
    I know even the Feds said yeah, there was a Conpiracy. Well I'm done with it. Those think 1 man did it will never change and I won't so no point in going on.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    Actually the first account read of that, many years ago, was that he said..."My God, it's a mistake, they're going to kill us all". I thought.. What the Hell does 'it's a mistake' mean?

I stopped seeing the 'it's a mistake' part soon after.

There are few photos, of the motorcade, that show him well. None show Connally really smiling. This one is not long before the shots.
    That's a new one on me, but very interesting.

Around 1970, during my high school years, I purchased a paper back somewhere in the Dallas area written by Jesse Curry. I haven't laid eyes on it in maybe 20 years and I think I'll try to locate it. I don't recall letting someone else have it.

Moving on to as the why, http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...0330#post50330 and go to post 14.

stephenmiller Guest
    Actually, the club the Secret Service guys got drunk at the night before the assasination was not Ruby's club in Dallas but the "Cellar" club in Fort Worth, as JFK was spending the night in FW.
    The Cellar did not have an alcohol license but it did not stop them from selling it "under the counter", so to speak. Some of the agents stayed up til 5 in the morning and they were supposed to take part in the motorcade!
    The Secret Service covered up the incident as they felt it would cast a bad light upon them as drinking alcoholic beverages while on official presidential duty is grounds for dismissal from the Service and it also means kissing your retirement pension goodbye!
    So, the agents involved in getting drunk the night before were not punished at all!!