Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronald Reagan

Man dances on Reagan grave and Pee's on Nixons.

I don't know what to say

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45663
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gravedancing1a.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	5521   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nixongrave.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	5522  
    Last edited by JefeStone; 05-18-2008 at 11:59 AM.

They're dead I dont think they mind.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Snoopy Guest
    Me either just at a loss for words...

My kinda guy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Well that's just uncalled for.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

I'm sorry - that's just wrong. How disrespectful. Idiot.

tommyjox Guest
    Lets hope his parents are proud.
    He will be identified and located.

Test and tempt Karma.

NOVSTORM Guest
    The guy is going to get caught, the ACLU will get involved and he will get nothing but a fine. There are a few presidents that I am not wild about but I wouldn't do something like this. To be proud of this act and have your picture taken while doing it shows this man is not the brightest bulb in the socket. If someone did this to my Dads final resting place I would be in a rage.

tarsier Guest
    If they do mind he'll know soon enough.

both Nixon and Reagan had something to do with bringing down Communism, thereby freeing miilions in Eastern Europe. That alone deserves some respect. Americans can be spoiled at times.
    Last edited by cash; 05-18-2008 at 01:20 PM.

tommyjox Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    The guy is going to get caught, the ACLU will get involved and he will get nothing but a fine. There are a few presidents that I am not wild about but I wouldn't do something like this. To be proud of this act and have your picture taken while doing it shows this man is not the brightest bulb in the socket. If someone did this to my Dads final resting place I would be in a rage.

Exactly.....

The ACLU would be the least of this guys problem.

**Jenna** Guest
    Its disrespectful,but yet I can't stop laughing.

hoxharding Guest
    Yes, they are dead but their relatives are not. People who grew up respecting them and people whose parents worked with them may be alive.
    To do this to a grave is just rude and being an ass. Then to brag about it and had to get pictures.
    Yeah-I hope he does get into trouble.

From the article I'm getting the idea that he has other graves in his sights. I wonder who is next?

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    From the article I'm getting the idea that he has other graves in his sights. I wonder who is next?
    Hopefully someone will be pissing on his shortly

I can't help but laugh, sorry. The guy said he wanted to hump the ground on Ronnie's but the security guards seen him and chased him to the parking lot where he gave them the slip. If they really want to find him it wont be hard.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I can't help but laugh, sorry. The guy said he wanted to hump the ground on Ronnie's but the security guards seen him and chased him to the parking lot where he gave them the slip. If they really want to find him it wont be hard.
    LOL

FannyB1923 Guest
    Pretty rude!
    Both of those graves are on the library grounds- private property. So they probably reserve the right to eject rude guests!.

Several of my relatives are at one cemetery in California which specifically forbids you to picnic on the grounds. That would be a regular "Day of the Dead" custom in several countries around the world. If I ever visit my grandmother's grave again, I'd love to be able to sit down by her headstone and it would be lovely to bring some wine and have a little toast to her. But not allowed- a stray milky way wrapper might deface their perfect grass!

Why not try pissing on them while they are above ground...now THERE is a challenge!

Of course, they don't likely have the balls for that.

kafenervosa Guest
    What a stupid idiot! I don't care whose grave it is--you just don't do that kind of thing.

assault on Reagan -1992

the look on Reagan's face is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q93XHjsiMd4&feature=related

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    LOL Thats funny as hell. he turned around as if to say Dude WTF!! You know that guy got a Hella-Ass whoopin on the way to jail. Classic.

the attacker has a website honoring his anti-nuclear views:

http://www.raptorial.com/HOF/Springer.html

**Jenna** Guest
    Hahaha thats funny.

gleemonex Guest
    Ya know, Reagan may not have been the best President and did his share of things to make people hate him, but he didn't deserve that. And of course to make himself look even crazier, Springer grew out his facial hair a la Manson style. I'm all for free speech and right to assembly, but really, there is a time and place for everything that doesn't involve assaulting an elderly man.

Quote Originally Posted by gleemonex View Post
    Ya know, Reagan may not have been the best President and did his share of things to make people hate him, but he didn't deserve that. And of course to make himself look even crazier, Springer grew out his facial hair a la Manson style. I'm all for free speech and right to assembly, but really, there is a time and place for everything that doesn't involve assaulting an elderly man.
    i agree - real tough guy pushing around an eighty-one year man.

ozzysmom Guest
    You know Reagan was about to say....Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? LOL

Chevyheaven Guest
    *bonk* LOL.. What can you say. LOL

QuarterRat Guest
    I'm sure Reagan was pretty far gone by that point with dementia...

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarterRat View Post
    I'm sure Reagan was pretty far gone by that point with dementia...
    I thought it looked more like a dementia moment too........but God help me, I laughed my ass off - maybe I need some therapy ??? I'm a twisted little thing !!

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    I thought it looked more like a dementia moment too........but God help me, I laughed my ass off - maybe I need some therapy ??? I'm a twisted little thing !!
    Haha it was funny!

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kafenervosa View Post
    What a stupid idiot! I don't care whose grave it is--you just don't do that kind of thing.
    I couldn't agree with you more !!!!!

I read somewhere that a retired FBI agent went and pissed on his former boss' grave - J Edgar Hoover...

Wow...I guess some people really had to "do their business" that badly...that's just nasty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

jay Guest
    What a moron. That's just disrespectful.

crescentia Guest
    I'm going to hell....I laughed.

ShellBell Guest

Two Words

Two words come to mind: Bad Karma. :P

disco Guest
    He is definately crazy. I liked Nixon.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FannyB1923 View Post
    Pretty rude!
    Both of those graves are on the library grounds- private property. So they probably reserve the right to eject rude guests!.

Several of my relatives are at one cemetery in California which specifically forbids you to picnic on the grounds. That would be a regular "Day of the Dead" custom in several countries around the world. If I ever visit my grandmother's grave again, I'd love to be able to sit down by her headstone and it would be lovely to bring some wine and have a little toast to her. But not allowed- a stray milky way wrapper might deface their perfect grass!
    I used to go and read while sitting by my dads grave, we pay for upkeep yearly and they are not going to tell me I can't sit there and eat one of his favorite sandwiches.
    HEY put it in a flask !!! They won;t see a glass that way!

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I read somewhere that a retired FBI agent went and pissed on his former boss' grave - J Edgar Hoover...
    hmmmm I may congratulate him for that LOL

cherryghost Guest
    Hahaha..... Was he taking the piss ?

Bake Guest
    I agree....

mrnorrischangestrains Guest
    There was a book that I read in my teens called Dance On My Grave or something where these two friends made a pact that whoever goes first, the other will dance on his grave and the friend who survived ended up doing it but that was a pact. I can't exactly see Nixon or Reagan asking this guy to dance on their graves. Looks to me like he has issues, big time. Passive-aggressive twit.

kelbons Guest
    I'm with you on that one! I wouldn't do that to ANYONE, let alone these guys!

Hey! This is my 1000th post... I'm Renowned!! Wooo!!

RoRo Guest
    have to admit I laughed too....guess I'm a twisted little monkey.

sunshine74137 Guest
    If you have to desacrate someones grave choose someone deserving, like Dahmer or Tim Mcvey etc...

Smackman Guest
    Wow... Totally disrespectful. Mr. Reagan and Mr. Nixon were human beings, politics aside.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    both Nixon and Reagan had something to do with bringing down Communism, thereby freeing miilions in Eastern Europe. That alone deserves some respect. Americans can be spoiled at times.
    Nixon was a cheat and a shit--with all due respect, of course. And he may have had something to do with the asasination of JFK http://www.crimemagazine.com

Actually, I like Reagan, and I think he did a helluva lot more to bring down the commies than Nixon. JMO
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

"Tress cause pollution."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

sheri Guest
    It is disrespectful but i too cant stop laughing...sheesh at least he pissed on the right one...damn nixon and vietnam...then theres watergate...talk about being arrogant at the time....and i was only a baby when vietnam started and 10 years old when it ended...just something about nixon and those 2 events and the arrogance factor made me just despise the guy...and unfortunately those are what he will be remembered for most rather than anything 'good' he may or may not have done while in office...ford should have never pardoned his ass imho nixon didnt deserve it...but still disrespectful of this twit to do what he did...