Thread: Italian TV Show Guest Franco Scoglio, Keels Over

Italian TV Show Guest Franco Scoglio, Keels Over

at about the 38 second mark they do a closeup on the man and he doesn't look all that well and a few seconds later....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLkCLZ9Kh08

Thats sad. I wouldnt want to die in public like that. If I had to go in public I'd want it to be superdramatic with fireworks and gogo dancers and acrobats performing daring stunts on the backs of male elephants in musk with anarchists protesting in the background while Diamanda Galas screeches over a P.A. system.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Seagorath Guest
    Wow...just keels over.

he kind of has the look you get when you realize that maybe those 'all you can eat for $5 buffets' are not such a good deal after all. he is in real discomfort. i hope he didn't suffer too much.

but yeah ich, if i gotta go in public then i want some flames or loud noises or SOMETHING other than to hear some dude yammering about his soccer team.

wow, he went so quietly.
    l was expecting it to be the guy with the yellow tie, having a heart attack from yelling or something.

RIP italian guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xenaswolf Guest
    I was looking at the wrong guy. I was looking at the dude with the beard in the closeup. Took me a minute to figure that one out.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    I was looking at the wrong guy. I was looking at the dude with the beard in the closeup. Took me a minute to figure that one out.
    Lol yes me too

Jazbabee Guest
    Not quite what I expected, sad nonetheless

Armcast Guest
    This man just keels over too...he's talking and smiling one minute and then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=735h_iyfSKs

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Thats sad. I wouldnt want to die in public like that. If I had to go in public I'd want it to be superdramatic with fireworks and gogo dancers and acrobats performing daring stunts on the backs of male elephants in musk with anarchists protesting in the background while Diamanda Galas screeches over a P.A. system.
    Somehow I think this will not be far from the truth
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post

DRAMA HAG!!!