Thread: Man Crushed By Monster Truck.

Man Crushed By Monster Truck.

Ok, my fellow hags, I need your help. Many years ago (the early 80's) I saw a black and white picture of an older man wearing a trucker cap and windbreaker just as he was about to be crushed by a Monster-type truck at some sort of rally. He was killed pushing a little kid out of the way, and the picture of him trying to get out of the way just as the truck was coming down on top of him has haunted me ever since. Anyone else remember this? I believe it was in the Enquierer or something of that sort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Wish i knew!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Seagorath Guest
    I couldn't locate the pic...but I did find this interesting link...

http://www.truckchamp.com/monster-truck.html

rickenbacker Guest
    I remember the story, but not the photo. Loves me some monster trucks. Back then, they really didn't have the safety thing all worked out. I remember a kid in Springfield, IL getting killed when an engine blew. I believe the clutch plate is what they determined hit him in the head. Sad.

Seagorath Guest
    Bigfoot was always my favorite. I even had my picture taken with USA-1 back in the 80's...at WORLD OF WHEELS...

bloodrocuted Guest
    I remember that totally. They had the video footage and the photo itself on an old disaster-footage show on TV, kinda like those Police Chase shows. Definitely stuck with me for a looong time. But I remember it being in color...

TheMysterian Guest
    I don't remember that one either,but I was comming up Canal Street in Manhattan heading for the Manhattan bridge back in 2001,and I seen a chinese Man walk right into the rear axel of a tractor on a tractor trailer pulling a 20ft. container and he was not only squashed flat,but cut in half after the truck rolled over him.I had to look twice as I didn't believe what I had seen,but there he was flatter then a pancake!