Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Diane Downs

jaylene Guest
    Good!!!! Sometimes the justice system gets it right. But I have to admit
    when I seen this thread bumped I was hoping she died. But I'll take this.
    WooHoo!!

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylene View Post
    Good!!!! Sometimes the justice system gets it right. But I have to admit
    when I seen this thread bumped I was hoping she died. But I'll take this.
    WooHoo!!
    That was my first thought too, that she had bit the bullet. I just loathe this woman! Not only is she one of the worst mothers on the planet, she ruined DuranDuran for me. I can't listen to Hungry Like a Wolf any more because it was her favorite and it was playing while she shot her kids. Bitch.

RogerV Guest
    A Portland newspaper printed a more recent picture of her when it ran this story, and dammit, I can't find it again!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerV View Post
    A Portland newspaper printed a more recent picture of her when it ran this story, and dammit, I can't find it again!
    I think I saw it Roger. She looks bad! Time and a prison sentence has not been good to her.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I wonder what happened to Lew, the guy she killed th kids to be with

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    BUMPITY BUMP because Diane was just DENIED parole for 10 years on 12/10! Oregon state law has changed from requiring hearings every 2 years to allowing the board to extend the period up to 10 years if they see fit.
    Thank goodness! Those surviving kids have suffered more than enough without paroling this crack pot.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I wonder what happened to Lew, the guy she killed th kids to be with
    I tried to look him up under the name Lew Lewiston which I believe is a fictitious name, right? I never found anything. I have a feeling he has disappeared far, far away from that mess.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I tried to look him up under the name Lew Lewiston which I believe is a fictitious name, right? I never found anything. I have a feeling he has disappeared far, far away from that mess.
    OH ok I didn't realize that was a fictional name. Thanks!

Jacksmum Guest
    His name was Robert Knickerbocker but I can't find anything on him either. Here's another link on the whole case with timelines. I scanned the thread to see if it had been posted and didn't see anything, sorry if it's a repost.

http://cmm.lefora.com/2008/11/14/eli...ckson-downs-2/

Jacksmum Guest
    Could this be him? There is a resemblence.

http://www.facebook.com/robert.knickerbocker

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    Could this be him? There is a resemblence.

http://www.facebook.com/robert.knickerbocker
    Wow good find! I have no idea if it his him because he didn't post his age or date of birth. If it is him he sure did get the hell out of dodge by moving to Ohio.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Jacksmum Guest
    That's what I thought, far far away. I think I'd move even further away though.

suicide_blonde Guest
    I was hoping someone offed this oxygen thief. Oh well, maybe next time.

I don't think that's him, unless he changed his mind about wanting kids. His wife Linda has kids in her profile pic and it says "Click 'Like' if you love your son" under Interests.

jaylene Guest
    I did a U.S. Search on THIS Robert Knickerbocker and it said he
    is 50 years old. Now I'm not sure but my guess is Diane's Nick
    would be older than 50. Maybe?

I did a U.S. Search on THIS Robert Knickerbocker and it said he
    is 50 years old. Now I'm not sure but my guess is Diane's Nick
    would be older than 50. Maybe?
    Definitely because Diane is at least 60 or close to it...
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Diane is 55. USA People pulls up a Robert Knickerbocker in Chandler and a couple of other AZ cities that is 61, but the wife's name isn't Nora. Of course, he could have remarried or that might be "Nora"'s real name. But since "Lew"'s real name got out, I'm sure hers would, too.
    Last edited by wildcatgrrl; 12-17-2010 at 09:27 PM.

I saw a movie yrs ago and Farrah Fawcett played her, she did a good job with the role, much to pretty of course.

Mammy Guest
    Yeah, but what was funny about Farrah playing Diane is that Diane thought that she was much prettier than Farrah. Ole horse face Diane had a really high opinion of herself. She wouldn't make a good mole on Farrah's ass!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    BUMPITY BUMP because Diane was just DENIED parole for 10 years on 12/10! Oregon state law has changed from requiring hearings every 2 years to allowing the board to extend the period up to 10 years if they see fit.
    Great news! Who knew the Oregon Parole Board read hags' letters to Santa?

I think I saw it Roger. She looks bad! Time and a prison sentence has not been good to her.
    God knows, Diane was never all that attractive even when she was young, but she is truly hideous in face and soul.

God knows, Diane was never all that attractive even when she was young, but she is truly hideous in face and soul.[/quote]

That was the funny thing about the book titled 'Small Sacrifices', there were references to how beautiful Diane was. Personally I never saw it but maybe it is because I can't get past the fact that she is a murderer.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Flowergrrl Guest
    But I have to admit
    when I seen this thread bumped I was hoping she died.
    That's what I thought too! I saw the movie with Farrah. Actually, it was fairly recent.

She must be really stuck on herself. There is no way she is better looking than Farrah.

And to think she was pregnant with another one!

Yeah I think that guy is a little young to be Lew. Plus his profession sounds pretty technically.. I don't think Lew would go from Post Office to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    Yeah, but what was funny about Farrah playing Diane is that Diane thought that she was much prettier than Farrah. Ole horse face Diane had a really high opinion of herself. She wouldn't make a good mole on Farrah's ass!
    Amen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    That's what I thought too! I saw the movie with Farrah. Actually, it was fairly recent.

She must be really stuck on herself. There is no way she is better looking than Farrah.

And to think she was pregnant with another one!
    That should have been part of her sentence, that she NEVER have another child!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tebssis View Post
    Amen!!

Ok, its been a while since I read up on this looney beeyatch. When did she get pregnant again? Was she in prison?

Flowergrrl Guest
    Amen!!

Yeah, I swear! I think I remember reading something about she did it because she felt lonely and missed her kids. What a bitch.

Yeah, I swear! I think I remember reading something about she did it because she felt lonely and missed her kids. What a bitch.

Wow, a bitch she is.

Ok, its been a while since I read up on this looney beeyatch. When did she get pregnant again? Was she in prison?

She got pregnant again while they were trying to charge her with murder by a man she barely knew. She was finally charged and jailed and gave birth to the baby while awaiting trial. She gave it up for adoption. I think it was a baby girl.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Tebssis Guest
    Wow, a bitch she is.
    Calling her a bitch is being kind.....she's a monster with a capital C! If you catch my drift...

Tebssis Guest
    She got pregnant again while they were trying to charge her with murder by a man she barely knew. She was finally charged and jailed and gave birth to the baby while awaiting trial. She gave it up for adoption. I think it was a baby girl.
    I hope that poor baby never knows who her birth mother was or the fact that her father was just a sperm donor.

I hope that poor baby never knows who her birth mother was or the fact that her father was just a sperm donor.
    Unfortunately - she *does* know.

http://www.katu.com/news/94284344.html

VCNJ~

stacebabe Guest
    She knows. She was on either Dateline or 20/20 not too long ago. It was a very interesting special. It appears she was adopted by a good family, and seems very well adjusted. She said she wrote to Diane, and Diane wrote back some weird rambling thing and she was like, "Um, yeah, I"m good." and that was that.

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post
    Unfortunately - she *does* know.

http://www.katu.com/news/94284344.html

VCNJ~
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    She knows. She was on either Dateline or 20/20 not too long ago. It was a very interesting special. It appears she was adopted by a good family, and seems very well adjusted. She said she wrote to Diane, and Diane wrote back some weird rambling thing and she was like, "Um, yeah, I"m good." and that was that.
    Don't know how I missed this. Thanks for the link.
    Glad she has come to terms with it. Think it's kinda shitty of her babysitter telling her when she was too young to fully understand. But teenagers aren't too smart in that area, are they?

chris jones Guest
    The young woman who insists she is the daughter of Diane Downs is correct. You may recall that Diane Downs Escaped from prison in Oregon after being sentenced in the death and shooting of her children. She was discovered days or weeks later to be hiding out at the apartment of her prison friends husband close to the prison. She was returned to the Oregon Prison safely but PREGNANT. The child was taken at birth and adopted by an Oregon family. Not surprisingly, this child developed severe behavioral problems and was rejected and kicked out by the adoptive family at just 15 years. Drugs, homeless, alll bad. Went into rehab etc., blah, blah, blah, but, well, thats the story. Chris Jones

She didn't get pregnant during her escape, she was pregnant with that baby at her trial. It was feared she might have gotten pregnant when she escaped, since she always made a big deal about knowing her cycles perfectly and conceiving so easily, etc, but she didn't.

Mammy Guest
    How fitting that this thread about old horse face is being commented on right before the Kentucky Derby. Neigh!

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    How fitting that this thread about old horse face is being commented on right before the Kentucky Derby. Neigh!

I just don't understand how her father can dispute her kid's testimony on the stand........he says the prosecution brainwashed the kid
    because he is a swamp donkey they (her family) r responsible for the creation of that sea harpy she learned that behavior somewhere...as w/ Snotty Peterson, Tart mom, they were pampered & coddled allowed to get away w/ murder no pun intended
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DonnaMc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by profaneangel View Post
    because he is a swamp donkey they (her family) r responsible for the creation of that sea harpy she learned that behavior somewhere...as w/ Snotty Peterson, Tart mom, they were pampered & coddled allowed to get away w/ murder no pun intended
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    Agreed!
    It makes me sick to my fuckin stomach
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by profaneangel View Post
    It makes me sick to my fuckin stomach
    Amen! I get sick when I hear Duran Duran because they REMIND me of her.

Amen! I get sick when I hear Duran Duran because they REMIND me of her.
    yeah same here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raquel Vega Guest
    Oh wow. I remember the case varry well. I did a report on her for my psyke class. I remember watching an interview of her on the Operah sho, and how matter of fact she seemed about the whole thing. I read on Anne Rules website that Christy had a baby. I'm sure she's a grate mom!

WendyK Guest
    They reran 20/20 tonight about Ms.Ed aka Diane Downs.. Does anyone know if Rachel keeps in contact with her older siblings that were shot? Also I have never seen the videp footage of Diane before! " People say I'm lucky! Lucky? I couldn't tie my shoes for 2 monthes!" ' I'll have this scar on my arm forever!" O.M.G. why didn't they just shoot Diane? Waste of Space.

DonnaMc Guest
    She is a bit out there!

philbert_wormly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    They reran 20/20 tonight about Ms.Ed aka Diane Downs.. Does anyone know if Rachel keeps in contact with her older siblings that were shot? Also I have never seen the videp footage of Diane before! " People say I'm lucky! Lucky? I couldn't tie my shoes for 2 monthes!" ' I'll have this scar on my arm forever!" O.M.G. why didn't they just shoot Diane? Waste of Space.

That was a great eppy of 20/20! Fine reporting on that old and batty murdering hussy.

No clue as to if her youngest child has reached out to her older half siblings or not. It was nice, though, how Elizabeth Vargas spoke of how the two oldest children are doing in the here and now. I figure that they just might not have wanted to go on 20/20 either for privacy's sake or maybe to give their youngest sibling her own time.

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    link to the 20/20 episode

http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH55902...r-was-a-killer

susalu Guest
    i think Kristin Stewart looks a bit like Diane...

Mammy Guest
    I don't know who Kristin Stewart is, but damn I feel sorry for her all of the sudden!

susalu Guest
    she's the young woman in the Twilight series... not the prettiest girl you've ever seen...