Thread: Holy God

DeadRinger Guest

Holy God

http://www.mycarsucks.com/photos/Audi_Twin_Turbo.htm

Keep in mind, the guy walked away from this!

mandee1005 Guest
    Wow. someone was really looking out for him...

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    "Yes, I just had an accident and, well, my car is sawn in half...Uh huh, yes, no, I'm not hurt...No, I'm not kidding...Listen lady, I am so not jokin here...Listen you idiot, I could put my car in a frickin cereal box and could you PLEASE send help...I don't know if the other guy is O.K...Listen maam...You are going to have to stop laughing...Seriously...If I break my own fuckin leg will you come down here? Or maybe if I jump in front of a car?"

-Actual call...Naw, I just thought it would be funny as crap to be the 911 dispatcher on the other end of the line on that one...That would be hard to believe...

MorbidMolly Guest

Seagorath Guest
    Lovin' these thread titles..."Arrrgh" is also another thread title that I get personal kicks from...

LadyCurry Guest
    WOW! I think I will purchase an Audi. Locally, we had an accident in which a young driver hit something (I forget, it has been awhile) and his car was in half like that....but he died. =* (

He is one lucky and blessed mofo. That was a hell of a crash!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

sunshine74137 Guest
    I flipped a car through a split rail fence, over a hill and landed on the roof in the bottom of a creek. no seatbelt. A part of the fence came through the window and had I had a passenger they would have been toast. I wiggled out the open window and swam to shore not a scratch on me. Guy stopped and said I cant go down there I have post tramatic stress syndrome from Vietnam and I cant look at a dead body, I was soaked from my swim and he asked me if I had gone in to see. I'm like no that was me.I guess if your numbers not up its not up

DAYAM.

And double DAYAM to Sunshine's story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

trose Guest
    Talk about an angel looking over your shoulder!

puddles Guest
    after a crash like that I'd buy a lottery ticket!!