Thread: Color Me Badd and Bryan Abrams

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert

Color Me Badd and Bryan Abrams

Wow, I used to think they were hot shit back in the day. Now the lead singer is just a big ole douche!

By Augie Frost
    Staff Writer
    Former Color Me Badd singer Bryan Abrams was arrested Friday for public drunk and domestic abuse. Abrams, 38, apparently punched a woman in the nose and verbally threatened the woman by saying “I’m a kill you! You and me! You and me!” according to a police report.
    Police were called about 4 p.m. to SW 89 and Pennsylvania regarding a drunken man causing a domestic disturbance, according to a police report. Officers spoke with Abrams, who is said to have had slurred speech and “random sentence fragments.” They could also smell a strong odor of alcohol on his breath, according to the report.
    A waiter at the restaurant where the incident happened said he was setting tables when he witnessed Abrams punch the victim in the face, the report states.
    The victim agreed to press charges against Abrams. He was booked into the Oklahoma County jail and remains there.
    Color Me Badd was an R&B group founded in 1990 by Abrams and three other Northwest Classen High School graduates. The group had several chart-topping singles including “All 4 Love” and “I Adore Mi Amor.” Friday was not Abrams’ first run in with the law locally. In September 2006, he was arrested for drunken driving and pleaded no contest. He was also arrested on a drunken driving complaint in 2005, for which he received a deferred sentence.

http://newsok.com/article/3294769

cupcake187 Guest
    he did a show with other members from other boy bands (nsync, lfo, 98degrees)and made a group with them called sureshot or something like that.. had a few good songs.. unfortunately he had a drinking problem then too and was called out by chris kirkpatrick from nsync about it. He admitted to having a problem and you can tell it was a bad one.. makes me sad.. he had just had a baby too and his wife was obviously insecure because he had been sober for 2 months when the show started and knew the lifestyle would come back..

I guess the victim wouldn't let Bryan Sex her up instead??
    Last edited by Aries65; 09-09-2008 at 08:46 AM.

I had forgotten all about them. Wow, that's too bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

AFoolandHisMonkey Guest
    Ugh.

I was watching the Labor Day "90210" marathon just last week (don't judge me!) and saw the episode where they meet Color Me Badd. They serenade Tori Spelling at the end. I was wondering what happened to these losers!

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I guess the victim wouldn't let Bryan Sex her up instead??
    Damn it! I was going to come up with a Sex You Up reference...shit, I'm not clever...

Funny reference tho...

i was watching that show about sureshot, i was really hoping he'd make it. that's too bad.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

deathaddict Guest
    I found this on the internet. He used to be handsome. Too bad he got too fond of the demon drink.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bryan_abrams_thennow.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	7776  

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Quote Originally Posted by deathaddict View Post
    I found this on the internet. He used to be handsome. Too bad he got too fond of the demon drink.

OOOH Shit, he looks like 40 miles of bad road.

deathaddict Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    OOOH Shit, he looks like 40 miles of bad road.
    I know! and what's with the facial hair thing.

Sphr798 Guest
    Eh. He was probably a POS before he made it and apparently is still a POS now.

silverwaif77 Guest
    With all that drinking he probably cant get it up to sex you up, whiskey dick hits us all sooner or later.

Sodapop Guest
    His eyebrows were always weird to me.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathaddict View Post
    I think he still looks cute. Granted he looked better back then.
    Last edited by **Jenna**; 09-09-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Eewwww!!!!!!!!!!! You guys thought they were hot back then? They looked like something that crawled out from underneath a bath house or a cosmetology school.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

leeny994 Guest
    why did I read this... "I adore Mi Amore" is in my head now....

jeca Guest
    God, I hated them. lol I thought he was a douche back then, and I still do.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    musical smegma

Quote Originally Posted by LSF View Post
    I think he still looks cute. Granted he looled better back then.
    Yeah, I expected much worse

"Ooooo-Ooooo...I wanna beat you up...all night bay-bah...la-la-la-la-la..."

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LSF View Post
    I think he still looks cute. Granted he looked better back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Yeah, I expected much worse
    I get so embarassed when I misspell. When I was in high school,there was a dude working at the mall that reminded me of Bryan Abrams.
    B.A. is the only one I thought was cute from that group. Wonder what that George Micheal almost lookalike,looks like now?

Well Color Me a Dumbass!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

For everyone who wondered what the lead singer looks like now. Plus, he's a douche!!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/color-m...ate-off-stage/
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]