Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314 LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

Maybe use it as a massage table for Death Hags.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by eca1094 View Post
    Did anyone know a serial killer personaly, that you did not know was a killer until they were caught.
    I never knew a serial killer, but I have an uncle who has been in prison for murder for 31 years. He didn't just murder his very young second wife, he dismembered her and attempted to hide her body. For years, my family hid the truth of exactly what happened, figuring that since we were all 10 or under it would traumatize us...and I agree, it probably would have. It was difficult enough finding out what really happened later. Knowing that he cut her head off and threw it in a river....not something a kid needs to know about his uncle.

I grew up from age 8 (that's how old I was when it happened) absolutely TERRIFIED that my uncle would get out of prison and come murder our whole family. Nowadays, I feel some level of....sympathy, perhaps?....that he was basically abandoned by the family (except his sister, my aunt, and his daughter), but I have to admit, it still gives me the shivers to think of his ever being released.
    http://www.facebook.com/hermyjack
    My personal Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/hermanforstmann
    My music page on Facebook

Top Ten Serial Killers who are free right now.

Terrifying

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Mammy Guest
    I have no doubt that is an interesting thing to see, but I'm too chicken shit to look. If there is a serial killer close to where I am, I don't want to know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I have no doubt that is an interesting thing to see, but I'm too chicken shit to look. If there is a serial killer close to where I am, I don't want to know about it.
    All you have to do, if you run into one of those creeps is say "I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. His name is Sam Colt!" LOL
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    All you have to do, if you run into one of those creeps is say "I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. His name is Sam Colt!" LOL
    damn str8
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    I'd shit myself and have a heart attack before they had a chance to lay their hands on me. Lol

8. 11-10-2014, 07:40 AM

Love, Love, Love Matthew Santoro videos on youtube! But yes, all of the serial killers that are out, is quite scary!

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I'd shit myself and have a heart attack before they had a chance to lay their hands on me. Lol
    Except I would hope I had the heart attack first...lol!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

OK he had me until he included the "Smiley Face Killer". I don't believe in that theory at all. I think the graffiti is coincidence (I don't know how close the face has to be to the body, but I am guessing I could find a smiley face graffiti within a couple of blocks of where I am now, and so could lots of people who live in an urban area) and the fact that drunk guys who live near a body of water end up drowned is not so unusual that I would chalk it up to a serial killer, or even murder for that matter. I think we have a thread about the SFK theory in here somewhere. Maybe it's true but I'm just not buying it.

Nelliebean Guest
    One would think that a serial killer would get the death sentence or mandatory life sentence.

Serial Thriller miniseries ID

I honestly searched for a thread on Ted Bundy and very surprisingly nothing came up. I'm sure I didn't do it correctly, so please merge. Anyway, is anyone watching this? Serial Thriller on ID, a 3 part miniseries. I'm not too impressed so far; the guy playing Ted is not near good looking enough. There really isn't much suspense or anything I didn't pretty much already know. I'm hoping the last night will be worth it. I was expecting something more along the lines of the "Helter Skelter" movie that came out in '76. Opinions? Am I the only one wasting my time?

Did you try searching under "Serial Killer?" Next time use more than a name, and if you can't find something like Bundy then please send a PM to a staff member.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sorry - I wasn't sure, since it's a movie, where to put it. Thanks for the correction.

That was a waste of 3 hours

luckyinlove Guest
    It seemed really choppy and the guy playing Ted was all wrong.

And no one calls lake Sammamish "lake Sam"

I watched it. I liked it but I agree about the guy playing Bundy. I actually thought the guy was better looking than Bundy, though I admit I have never thought he was as good looking as articles mention. I think part of the reason they cast him is because they were obviously trying to keep it somewhat secret who he was at least in the first part. For anyone not really familiar with details, they wouldn't have known. With the area and the other guy who was suspected named Gary I'm sure some thought the story could be about the Green River Killer, until they actually named Ted Bundy in part 2.

I've heard they have another Serial Thriller "event" planned for December but I already forgot what the subtitle is instead of Angel of Decay or whatever this one was.

oops forgot to mention to those of you won't don't see commercial ID is having a special about Bundy this coming Sunday with the investigators who were involved in the case. Does anyone know the name of the woman he lived with in Washington with her daughter while all this was going on? The one who found all the receipts in the glove box of the car? Was she a real person or just a character for the movie?
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 06-10-2015 at 11:27 AM.

I believe she was real. Her first name was Liz, tho I'm sure it's probably short for Elizabeth. I believe she is named in the Wiki entry. There was a good bit left out, including the woman he "married" during his trial. I guess what I didn't care for was that it wasn't a documentary really, kind of a fact based story. But you didn't care about any of the characters. Bundy wasn't particularly scary in his sinister ways; the detective, although he was working hard, didn't come off as much of a person. I had a hard time figuring the Liz character out. Too much Findadeath, true crime to appreciate this predigested stuff I guess.

I'll have to read his Wiki page. I did search a few things and found some stuff about the woman (something Boone) who he married, and possibly had his kid but got distracted by something else, lol. I think I started reading about women who marry serial killers or something.

I agree this movie wasn't really for the FAD/true crime crowd.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1661932_10205093272395041_6503234596404023188_n.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	52779  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Have you noticed

That the age of serial killers is completely over and there are no more serial killers with sensational names (The Night Stalker, Bundy, Gehn, Dahmer, BTK, Zodiac, Unabomber, John Wayne Gacy).While those famous cases are indeed tragic, crimes in modern day sense have completely out shadowed crimes of the past. It feels as though there is only faceless terrorism now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    That the age of serial killers is completely over and there are no more serial killers with sensational names (The Night Stalker, Bundy, Gehn, Dahmer, BTK, Zodiac, Unabomber, John Wayne Gacy).While those famous cases are indeed tragic, crimes in modern day sense have completely out shadowed crimes of the past. It feels as though there is only faceless terrorism now.
    Not right now there aren't, and I agree it's because the media is all wrapped up in terrorists and domestic violence.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Its happening so fast the media doesn't have time to come up with names.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Its happening so fast the media doesn't have time to come up with names.
    There's that. I read years ago there were at least five serial killers hunting in every major city. I don't want to think what that count is today. Crime is up everywhere. I mean there are shootout on Main Street in my hometown and they just nabbed a serial rapist--in Btown, now. And it wouldn't surprise me if a serial killer raises it's head.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    There's that. I read years ago there were at least five serial killers hunting in every major city. I don't want to think what that count is today. Crime is up everywhere. I mean there are shootout on Main Street in my hometown and they just nabbed a serial rapist--in Btown, now. And it wouldn't surprise me if a serial killer raises it's head.
    With the current state of the world serial killers are not having the same media impact. In one week we have had multiple shootings, a terrorist murdering dozens of people with a truck and mass stabbings on a train. Many people are constantly in a heightened state of fear, given that it usually takes time to establish that a serial is at work, they will just become another cog in the machine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I never was the girl next door.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    With the current state of the world serial killers are not having the same media impact. In one week we have had multiple shootings, a terrorist murdering dozens of people with a truck and mass stabbings on a train. Many people are constantly in a heightened state of fear, given that it usually takes time to establish that a serial is at work, they will just become another cog in the machine.
    You're right about this. With these terrorist attacks and now the attacks on police officers, it seems like the serial killers have to take a back seat. I'm sure they're still being investigated but the media seems to have shifted focus on the other killers. I'm not saying that what they're focusing on isn't important, it obviously affects us all; however, the families being impacted by serial killers are in no less pain than the families of other victims. These victims deserve the same focus and attention as they used to receive.

I think you're right. What better time for these guys to remain under the radar because as I said in my response to Nimbus above, the focus for serial killers and their victims from media and police, etc., is no longer front page or top priority and that's just not right. What history has shown us when it comes to murders of police officers, all other investigations will cease when the police is trying to find cop killers. That's not just because they are giving fellow officers priority (which is understandable) but they figure if someone is going to go after police officers, no one else is safe because the killers of cops usually want to go out in a blaze of glory so they can get their fame.
    Minerva

Doesn't feel like serial killings and there's no style to them anymore it's either just shoot or blow people up. There are no more crimes in the macabre.

I don't wish death upon anyone but if there is a serial killer in the area and they discover where the victims have been kept, I want the face of the first responder as they enter the room to be like this

I must be out of my mind by saying this or maybe this is my morbid side talking.

Doesn't feel like serial killings and there's no style to them anymore it's either just shoot or blow people up. There are no more crimes in the macabre.

I don't wish death upon anyone but if there is a serial killer in the area and they discover where the victims have been kept, I want the face of the first responder as they enter the room to be like this

I must be out of my mind by saying this or maybe this is my morbid side talking.
    What we have been seeing lately is mass murdering not serial killing. Driving a truck into a crowd of people is entirely different to a serial killers MO. There is not the psychological gratification in killing a bunch of people in a spree that there is in the way that most serial killers operate, no element of testing oneself, getting away with it or evading capture and that's before you even factor in any sexual element. It's just entirely different. I don't find it morbid, I find it fascinating. The compulsion to kill again and again, and the incredibly complex reasons that some serials give for why they do it will never cease to interest me. Some poor deluded fool who has been brainwashed into acting on behalf of a terrorist organization just doesn't have the same interest. I know their motivation no matter how they try and dress it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I never was the girl next door.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    What we have been seeing lately is mass murdering not serial killing. Driving a truck into a crowd of people is entirely different to a serial killers MO. There is not the psychological gratification in killing a bunch of people in a spree that there is in the way that most serial killers operate, no element of testing oneself, getting away with it or evading capture and that's before you even factor in any sexual element. It's just entirely different. I don't find it morbid, I find it fascinating. The compulsion to kill again and again, and the incredibly complex reasons that some serials give for why they do it will never cease to interest me. Some poor deluded fool who has been brainwashed into acting on behalf of a terrorist organization just doesn't have the same interest. I know their motivation no matter how they try and dress it up.
    To me the terrorists are just products of the world Government and they cite they do it for their religion but wars have been fought in the name of God since the dawn of time. To me God is a scapegoat and no reason to gun someone down over.

Give me someone like Albert Fish, Zodiac, Manson or Son of Sam over any one of these terrorist fucks.

Seagorath Guest
    Islamic terrorists are the most boring form of evil. Can't even remember half their archaic names. We need more interesting serial killers with cool names. Plus it gives cops something else to shoot at other than black males.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Islamic terrorists are the most boring form of evil. Can't even remember half their archaic names. We need more interesting serial killers with cool names. Plus it gives cops something else to shoot at other than black males.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hear! Hear!!

Tired of hearing about dudes named Mohammed? LOL
    Minerva

Active Serial Killers Who Still Haven't Been Caught

The Serial Street Shooter

In the summer of 2016, police in Phoenix, Arizona began urgently searching for a murderer they dubbed the "Serial Street Shooter." From March to July, the assailant managed to kill seven people and wound two others (ranging in age from late teens to early 60s), each time with a semi-automatic handgun. The shooter always attacked at night, and was seen by multiple witnesses standing outside of his car. Although the killings all happened around the low-income neighborhood of Maryvale, none of the victims seem to be connected to each other or the suspect. The police department and district attorney's office announced they would offer a $30,000 reward to anyone with any information that could help them catch the Serial Street Shooter. MORE: http://www.ranker.com/list/ongoing-k...ike-rothschild
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

At least they gave him a name.

At least they gave him a name.
    Lol. Yeah.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

http://www.aetv.com/shows/the-killin...on-1/episode-1

A&E's new serial killer documentary from the Director and Producer team of the Cropsey Documentary

Serial killer electrocutes himself in jail during sex act

You can't make this up. Happened in Germany

https://nypost.com/2018/07/25/serial...uring-sex-act/

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    You can't make this up. Happened in Germany

https://nypost.com/2018/07/25/serial...uring-sex-act/
    Thanks, Obama.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Damn - they should have to put warning labels on those cords.
    I'm gonna be a lot more careful from now on for sure.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

"Why do they have desk lamps in their cells?! They should be sitting in the dark! Did HE give a desk lamp to his VICTIMS?!"
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Serial killer from Lorain confesses to 90 deaths

Hopefully a lot of cold cases across the nation will be closed with this confession. Too bad he wasn't stopped long before now.

https://fox8.com/2018/11/16/serial-k...o-90-slayings/

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Thanks, Obama.
    LOL (oh snap )
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I am related to Kenneth Bianchi he is my dad's second cousin, however rumors in the family state he is my dads half brother same dad different moms

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I am related to Kenneth Bianchi he is my dad's second cousin, however rumors in the family state he is my dads half brother same dad different moms
    Wow!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah I know Cindy I didnt find out until college when I had to a report on serial killers had two grandmas tell me , an aunt and an uncle and my dad, that we are related to him.

Zac Efron playing one of the most notorious serial killers of all time is freaking out the Internet — and according to a survivor of Ted Bundy, that’s how it should be.

https://people.com/movies/ted-bundy-survivor-responds-to-controversy-over-zac-efron-portrayal-not-glorifying/
    Last edited by cindyt; 01-30-2019 at 07:21 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

On a September night in 1992, Jennifer Asbenson was in a panic: The California 19-year-old had missed her bus and was worried sheâ??d lose her job at a home for disabled children.

When a man pulled up in a light-colored sedan and offered her a ride, she was slightly hesitant but accepted.

https://people.com/crime/people-maga...serial-killer/
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Zac Efron playing one of the most notorious serial killers of all time is freaking out the Internet — and according to a survivor of Ted Bundy, that’s how it should be.

https://people.com/movies/ted-bundy-survivor-responds-to-controversy-over-zac-efron-portrayal-not-glorifying/
    They deliberately pick a pretty boy to play him then complain when people call them out for trying to sexualise it. Only in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    They deliberately pick a pretty boy to play him then complain when people call them out for trying to sexualise it. Only in Hollywood.
    Well, I have news for them Bundy was a pretty boy and had a bunch of girls panting after him. That is reason enough to make him spookier than any ugly butt killer. They say the devil is handsome. Ew.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD