Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Serial Killers

Yeah I know Cindy I didnt find out until college when I had to a report on serial killers had two grandmas tell me , an aunt and an uncle and my dad, that we are related to him.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

On a September night in 1992, Jennifer Asbenson was in a panic: The California 19-year-old had missed her bus and was worried she’d lose her job at a home for disabled children.

When a man pulled up in a light-colored sedan and offered her a ride, she was slightly hesitant but accepted.

https://people.com/crime/people-maga...serial-killer/

Toronto serial Bruce MacArthur gets 8 life sentences. This guy was killing gay guys here in the Toronto area. He was a landscaper and buried some of the remains in the gardens of his clients.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47125443
    Last edited by cash; 02-08-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Investigators to reopen Atlanta's Child Murder case.

ATLANTA - Atlanta police announced Thursday the plan to re-test evidence from the decades-old Atlanta child murders cases that rocked the city in the late '70s and early '80s.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/may...R0zUv5au3wQl4w
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-21-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Wow.
    I remember when that was going on.
    I was always a little doubtful that Williams had killed some of those guys.
    He was kind of pudgy and out of shape looking, some of those victims looked pretty tough; like they'd be hard to overpower.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Wow.
    I remember when that was going on.
    I was always a little doubtful that Williams had killed some of those guys.
    He was kind of pudgy and out of shape looking, some of those victims looked pretty tough; like they'd be hard to overpower.
    I think he killed the little kids, and some other person did the adults. Whether they were working together, I have no idea.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-been-15999512

Very interesting turn of events recently with the Jack the Ripper case

This may or may not be him.

Last edited by cindyt; 03-24-2019 at 02:33 PM.

I feel that Jack the Ripper was actually a female, possibly a midwife, she would know how to cut out the womb and such and one report said a witness saw or what she thought was one of the victims as she recognized the dress that the victim always wore, however at the time she thought she saw the victim, the victim had already been murdered.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I feel that Jack the Ripper was actually a female, possibly a midwife, she would know how to cut out the womb and such and one report said a witness saw or what she thought was one of the victims as she recognized the dress that the victim always wore, however at the time she thought she saw the victim, the victim had already been murdered.
    Here's a female suspect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Pearcey

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-been-15999512

Very interesting turn of events recently with the Jack the Ripper case
    Very interesting indeed.

But I had never heard about Thompson - the poet who apparently wrote of killing prostitutes.
    I'd have to consider that to be a tad suspicious as well.

I'm unconvinced though that either of those guys were guilty; I think it's pretty obvious - Stan Laurel was Jack The Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Thanks Cindy, that was an interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Thanks Cindy, that was an interesting read.
    You're welcome. She was the first female suspect I'd ever heard of.

Wayne Williams

Man Recounts Fleeing as Child From 'Atlanta Monster' Suspect Wayne Williams: 'He Was on a Mission’

https://people.com/crime/wayne-willi...ounts-fleeing/

Human skin gloves made by serial killer Ed Gein.

Cool find, thanks!

Wonder where I can get me some of those?
    They'd make great Christmas gifts for those people on your list who pretty much have everything.

It looks like he made them from the hands.
    On the one hand (yeah - I meant that); that shows a pretty good sense of utility.
    On the other hand, it rather lacks originality and denotes kind of a regimented mentality lacking creativity.

But I guess all in all it made sense - if he had made human skin gloves out of his victim's face or feet; that would have been just a little weird.

Cool find, thanks!

They'd make great Christmas gifts for those people on your list who pretty much have everything.

On the one hand (yeah - I meant that); that shows a pretty good sense of utility.
    On the other hand, it rather lacks originality and denotes kind of a regimented mentality lacking creativity.

But I guess all in all it made sense - if he had made human skin gloves out of his victim's face or feet; that would have been just a little weird.

Cool find, thanks!

Lunatic people (I know one) have their own systems of reasoning for why they do what they do. We could ask Mr Gein where the skin came from and why.

This is macabre' but does show a certain creativity and utility. I would like to give him...a pat on the back.

Follower, please combine posts 468 and 469. They were posted too close together. Rule 6.

Good find cindyt. He was very creative. Wonder what happened to all the skin stuff he made? It is in storage somewhere?

I have a book about Ed called Psycho by Paul Anthony Woods. It has the most horrific photo of victim Bernice Worden found in Mister Ed's shed.

I read that or a similar book and remember that photo.

I think they burned it? I seem to recall reading they had burned all his “creations”.

Gary Ray Bowels aka The I-95 killer,was executed Thursday.

A serial killer who admitted killing six gay men in just eight-months in the US east coast has been executed.
    Gary Ray Bowles was given a lethal injection in Florida late Thursday after more than 20 years on death row.
    The 57-year-old bludgeoned and suffocated his victims, who were spread from Maryland in the north to Florida in the south, during his grisly 1994 crime spree.
    He was nicknamed the I-95 Killer because he appeared to target men living near the interstate highway which spans the eastern seaboard.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gary-ray-...074650842.html
    Good riddance