Page 1 of 16 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorothy Stratten

Ozzy Tate Guest

Dorothy Stratten

Scott, wanted to let you know that Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance wrote a song that was written about Dorothy Stratton.. You could put that info in her profile when you get time...I like your site and messageboard..Keep up the good work... http://jimvallance.com/01-music-fold...t-was-yet.html

GODDESS6 Guest
    i love dorothy stratten, have been trying to learn more about her story~ every story out there seems to be the same, nothing more juicy~

Danny62 Guest
    That Paul snider was a mental case!!!

I know when she left him she was not going to cut him off financially. I guess had strapped her to some weight/sex machine he designed and had sex with her after he killed her.

One sick ass!!

"Star 80" was an excellent show. Eric roberts was awesome as Paul!!!

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    That Paul snider was a mental case!!!

I know when she left him she was not going to cut him off financially. I guess had strapped her to some weight/sex machine he designed and had sex with her after he killed her.

One sick ass!!

"Star 80" was an excellent show. Eric roberts was awesome as Paul!!!
    i loved that movie~ dorothy was a natural beauty~ paul was sick & twisted very much so~

Alot of Star 80 was fabricated for Hollywood standards - altho it was an entertaining movie.

Actually the BEST documentary to see about Dorothy, is the THS (True Hollywood Story) they did on her on the E! channel a few years back. I keep wishing they'd either put it out on DVD (along with a few other ones!) or at least re-show it, so I can tape it.

And on a side note, in regards to the shithead who killed her - ever notice those tight pants he'd wear in all his pictures - and he seemed to want to "show off" his manhood in all of them?

I mean, I'm a lesbo and all, but one can't help notice it...ugh.

knothere Guest
    one of the movies was fillmed in the death apartment

Star 80 filmed inside the actual house where the murders occured.

I know there was another Dorothy Stratten movie - with Jamie Lee Curtis as Dorothy. It was made-for-TV one - anyone see that one? I didn't.

A good Dorothy Stratten movie to see is They all Laughed. John Ritter
    was also in it sadly it was the last movie she was in before her murder.
    As for Paul Snider did you know that him and a some other guy opened
    the first Chippendales nightclub.
    I don't like the movie star80 it just looked so poorly made.

Lisamarie Guest
    I wonder who lives in her apartment now...I mean the death apartment ....That pic Scott put up from Hustler mag is very eerie...poor girl, ya know what always grossed me out about her death...her little sister ended up marriying her boyfriend like right after they buried her....they just got divorced....but ewwww! Your sisters man??? And she met him at the funearal!! And she was like 15 when she started living with him....thanks allot sis! I mean I know we dont choose who we fall in love with...but can somebody say tacky!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I wonder who lives in her apartment now...I mean the death apartment ....That pic Scott put up from Hustler mag is very eerie...poor girl, ya know what always grossed me out about her death...her little sister ended up marriying her boyfriend like right after they buried her....they just got divorced....but ewwww! Your sisters man??? And she met him at the funearal!! And she was like 15 when she started living with him....thanks allot sis! I mean I know we dont choose who we fall in love with...but can somebody say tacky!
    I think Peter Bagdonovich (sp?) just wanted to have his "Dorothy" in any way he could - even if it meant being with her sister. I blame him more than I blame the sister. I think it was sick too - but when one has a broken heart, I guess we do weird things...

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I think Peter Bagdonovich (sp?) just wanted to have his "Dorothy" in any way he could - even if it meant being with her sister. I blame him more than I blame the sister. I think it was sick too - but when one has a broken heart, I guess we do weird things...
    Never heard that. I think Bagdonovich is a sick ass for that!

knothere Guest
    if that was me id be haunting the shit outa my sis

ComputerGuy Guest
    He married Louise Stratten in 1988 and they divorced in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    I guess he waited until she was "of age" - since she was only about 14-15 when her sister died.

candleinthewind Guest
    Peter Bogdanovich has always given me the creeps. Even back when he was with Cybill Shepard. Yuck!

mommafreak Guest
    I know Eric Roberts played the lead, and he's a good actor, but when he was in Heros, all I could think about was the Star80 movie. Funny how certain actors and movies leave a lasting impression.

Laura1020 Guest
    Never heard that. I think Bagdonovich is a sick ass for that!
    Ok, not that this should really matter, but he's not even good looking. C'mon. Dorothy couldn't do better than that? Isn't he the guy who played the doctor turned orderly in the prison hospital John Sacarmoni was in on The Sopranos, or am I totally confused and mixing him up with someone else? Too lazy to check IMDB, I guess.

No Peter B has always been a director - never an actor. My favorite of his, is "Paper Moon".

And he did write a book about Dorothy, called "the Killing of the Unicorn" - which really tears apart a lot of people who had something to do with her death - including Hugh Hefner!

Interesting reading - get a copy of it. It's for sale pretty cheap on Amazon or eBay.

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    I blame Hugh Hefner.

Lisamarie Guest
    yeah I would haunt my sister as well!

Daphne Guest
    [quote=Aries65;4159]Alot of Star 80 was fabricated for Hollywood standards - altho it was an entertaining movie.

Actually the BEST documentary to see about Dorothy, is the THS (True Hollywood Story) they did on her on the E! channel a few years back. I keep wishing they'd either put it out on DVD (along with a few other ones!) or at least re-show it, so I can tape it.

And on a side note, in regards to the shithead who killed her - ever notice those tight pants he'd wear in all his pictures - and he seemed to want to "show off" his manhood in all of them?

I saw that documentary Aries, it was VERY good and I would also recommend it to anyone interested in this story. This really was a very sad story..

susalu Guest
    Actually, Aries, Peter has done quite a bit of acting, if you look at IMDB...

The last thing I remember seeing him in, was he was Lorraine Bracco's (Dr Melfi's)therapist on the Sopranos...

By the way, I read on another thread that you lost your mom in January... So sorry for your loss... I have recently lost my mom, one of my brothers, and my sister, so I know how rough it can be...

After being on this board, I am grateful that none of them were famous, nor died under weird circumstances!!!

Susan
    Susan

Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    Actually, Aries, Peter has done quite a bit of acting, if you look at IMDB...

The last thing I remember seeing him in, was he was Lorraine Bracco's (Dr Melfi's)therapist on the Sopranos...

By the way, I read on another thread that you lost your mom in January... So sorry for your loss... I have recently lost my mom, one of my brothers, and my sister, so I know how rough it can be...

After being on this board, I am grateful that none of them were famous, nor died under weird circumstances!!!

Susan
    Susan
    I stand corrected Susan in regards to Peter's acting - I thought he just directed!

And thanks for the kind words in regards to my Mom. My heart goes out to you and your family also.

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    i love dorothy stratten, have been trying to learn more about her story~ every story out there seems to be the same, nothing more juicy~
    If you jion this group and post to Heaven she can tell you anything about Dorothy Stratton I think she even has a site for her..this group is about the Tate/LaBianca murders

Death Hag Chris Guest
    sick as it sounds, I would love to see the crime scene photos of those 2 dead. ants crawling all over the bodies, brain matter everywhere....the whole 9 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    sick as it sounds, I would love to see the crime scene photos of those 2 dead. ants crawling all over the bodies, brain matter everywhere....the whole 9 yards.
    Actually I'm curious to see it all too. Wasn't there some crime scene photos floating around at one time?

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Actually I'm curious to see it all too. Wasn't there some crime scene photos floating around at one time?
    if there is I wanna see em.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    If you jion this group and post to Heaven she can tell you anything about Dorothy Stratton I think she even has a site for her..this group is about the Tate/LaBianca murders
    wha???????~

Dorothy Stratten does have her own website. This I know
    for sure.

Danny62 Guest
    I am there with you I would love to see them as well. I heard half of her head was blown off...and yes ants on the bodies!

See you are one of us...A true Death Hag!!!

hoxharding Guest

Star 80

They filmed it in the actual apartment? This, I did not know.
    I first saw Star 80 years ago and it left a big impression on me. I sobbed
    while watching the end.

Danny62 Guest
    Pic of her grave I took in September of this year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2007_0909Disneyland20070126.JPG 
Views:	277 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	86  

GODDESS6 Guest
    Pic of her grave I took in September of this year!
    TOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOL~ thanx for sharing!!!!~

star82 Guest

I know this isn't the crime scene pic, but Playboy published this pic...http://findadeath.com/Deceased/s/Dor...trattonad1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by star82 View Post
    I know this isn't the crime scene pic, but Playboy published this pic...http://findadeath.com/Deceased/s/Dor...trattonad1.jpg
    That was published by Hustler - as a send up to Playboy. Playboy would NOT put something like that in their magazine - especially when it comes to one of their own Playmates!

Lisamarie Guest
    oaky Im sick as well, I would love to see them! I would love to live in the apartment! I wonder if there were ever crime scene photos around online??

Mamma Guest
    Why, yes I do recall those photos, Aries. That friggen' slimeball. Every time I see this this photo, I feel like I'm a kid taking a peek at a National Geographic. And NOT in a good way. Damn ugly polyester pants wearin' greasey slimeball.

For your optical pleasure ....

http://halloweensunseen.com/snider.jpg

~Mamma
    Last edited by Mamma; 11-01-2007 at 03:57 PM.

38. 11-01-2007, 03:52 PM

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    oaky Im sick as well, I would love to see them! I would love to live in the apartment! I wonder if there were ever crime scene photos around online??
    I just did some searching and nothing online that has any photos!!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    They lasted that long? Peter Bogdonavitch is a perv extradonaire. There is something really screwy about him marrying her

GODDESS6 Guest
    dorothy was such a natural beauty~ i have always thought so~

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    Why, yes I do recall those photos, Aries. That friggen' slimeball. Every time I see this this photo, I feel like I'm a kid taking a peek at a National Geographic. And NOT in a good way. Damn ugly polyester pants wearin' greasey slimeball.

~Mamma
    nice male camel toe.

Darrianne Guest
    nice male camel toe.
    Michael Corleone meets John "Saturday Night Fever" Travolta.

Katie Guest
    Has there ever been a thread with the list of all the dead Playmates? It seems there are many who died unnatural deaths.

What do you guys think?

Irishlass Guest

~Mamma

Its probaly a sock rolled up in his pants

Quote Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
    You can see the results of his circumsion thru those pants...I don't think it's a sock...

Mamma Guest
    I would not be surprised if it were. BUT, if what I've read is correct, the slime was mostly living off of Dorothy's fame, notoriety and money, so he may have bought one of those realistic rubber dildo thingamajigs to stuff before the shoot. Seriously. When I look at this guy, all I think of is greasy, slick, slimeball. That "Fonzie" finger pointing pose he's got going on leads me to believe he watched waaay too much television. Sicko. And not in a Micheal Moore way, either.

~Mamma

Katie Guest
    Those type of pants were very thin, and made things look bigger than they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Those type of pants were very thin, and made things look bigger than they were.

Sounds like personal experience there lol
    The survival of everyone on board depends on just one thing: finding someone on board who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner.

Darrianne Guest
    That "Fonzie" finger pointing pose he's got going on leads me to believe he watched waaay too much television. Sicko. And not in a Micheal Moore way, either.

~Mamma

rofl!!!!!!!
    That is so what I thought. He looks like he might have said "Ayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee" right before the picture was snapped.

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nytkrew View Post
    Sounds like personal experience there lol
    It was and I was not impressed!!!