Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Selena aka Subpoena

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    Lisa is a ME in Minneapolis (if I remember correctly)
    i think she's an me investigator.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    i think she's an me investigator.
    Investigator, yes. Not an ME, although one can hope!

Back to Selena and her rate of decomposition, I don't think that much about it, but I bet it would be interesting to see where she is at in the scheme of things.

Many things factor in as the other poster stated. I actually was surprised that her family chose to bury her. I thought that they might have placed her in an above ground tomb.

annannanna Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post

Back to Selena and her rate of decomposition, I don't think that much about it, but I bet it would be interesting to see where she is at in the scheme of things.

Many things factor in as the other poster stated. I actually was surprised that her family chose to bury her. I thought that they might have placed her in an above ground tomb.
    got a shovel and a flashlight?

Quote Originally Posted by annannanna View Post
    got a shovel and a flashlight?
    lmao!!!
    pull the string!

I've pretty much always thought they'd want to keep her above ground as well for some reason.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

annannanna Guest
    I thought she'd end up in a glass case coffin like snow white in the center of her own fandom museum.

kelbons Guest
    I actually was surprised that her family chose to bury her. I thought that they might have placed her in an above ground tomb.
    I thought she'd end up in a glass case coffin like snow white in the center of her own fandom museum.
    LOL That's the kind of thing I had in mind when I read what Lisa said! But honestly... the portrait slab thingie on top of the grave... it's hideous!
    Last edited by kelbons; 09-25-2008 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emeslovesheppy View Post
    One reason why I don't like J-Lo is because she doesn't give enough credit to Selena. Selena was the reason why J-Lo's career took off and she doesn't recognize that. In an interview that I read she said that she would sing some of Selena's songs at one of her own concerts but, she never did that. That is one reason why i don't like her.
    Not that I'm a huge Jennifer Lopez fan (I prefer her as an actress to a singer) but:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...ideoid=5769248

Fast-forward about halfway through. She gives credit to Selena, and sings I Could Fall In Love (well, lip-sings it)

#1 Death Hag Guest
    i love Selena - i think she could have been a major success if she had lived to cross over to main stream US. Her headstone thingy is a bit creepy tho.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    LOL That's the kind of thing I had in mind when I read what Lisa said! Bot honestly... the portrait slab thingie on top of the grave... it's hideous!
    It looks tacky and creepy.

pvezz Guest
    It looks tacky and creepy.
    100% agree - her stone is in that other thread - just showed it to hubby - he was like "UGH"

Quote Originally Posted by coleysabusybabe View Post
    I know the answer to this one!!!

If a spouse isn't practicing or studying the Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine, he is not entitled to make the decision to preserve her life through artificial means (and the consider blood transfusions artificial means). If the husband had really REALLY fought and been dirty about it, he could have brought up the fact that he wasn't a practicing Jehovah's Witness and she was, therefore she could have been excommunicated and he could have given authorization for the blood transfusion. In the witness way of life the husband is the ruler of the roost, however if he doesn't practice/study, the next closest male relative (father) is entitled to make those medical decisions.

As far as the husband owning her image and name, the father already had the contractual obligations stating him as her manager and in the event of her death, the beneficiary of her estate, image and name. Chris wouldnt have had a legal leg to stand on.
    I believe there's some verse in the Bible regarding blood they take literally.

Sodapop Guest
    I just watched the movie "Selena" again this weekend. GOD I love that movie!! I wish I would have appreciated Selena a little more when she was alive.

Bunnygirl12 Guest
    I love that movie as well and wish I had been more "into" her when she was alive. My poor teenage boys give me a hard time because whenever it's on TV I have to watch it, even though I've seen it about 20 times. And of course cry at the end.

This is my first post, so bear with me. I've been a reader of this forum and a FAD fanatic for a long time, but just signed up recently. Glad I'm not alone in my curiosities!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnygirl12 View Post
    I love that movie as well and wish I had been more "into" her when she was alive. My poor teenage boys give me a hard time because whenever it's on TV I have to watch it, even though I've seen it about 20 times. And of course cry at the end.

This is my first post, so bear with me. I've been a reader of this forum and a FAD fanatic for a long time, but just signed up recently. Glad I'm not alone in my curiosities!

Welcome! You are among like minded people here. We all have twisted senses of humor Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

SelenaBassGirl Guest
    I am a huge huge Selena fan. I have been reading up on all these threads and stuff. I can agree with some and disagree with other stuff. It does hurt to see the autopsy pictures, but I have looked b/c being a nurse, I was curious about it..what took the life of our beloved Selena?? I can understand the curious people's point of view but yet I understand the family's too. You gotta think of what Selena would of wanted-I am sure she didn't want her body, laying cold all over the place. But then I do understand the curious people too.
    I have been to Corpus twice and met her father and found him very nice.

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    subpoena had the biggest butt i've ever seen lol (___x___)
    ROFLMAO I was thinking the very same thing! Baby got BACK!

cynnbox Guest

Guest Guest
    I just loved her smile

cynnbox Guest

She was great, wasn't she?!

Guest Guest
    does anybody have anymore pics of her?....... she has the perfect "latina" body (I had one, but then the kids came.....)

I need some diet inspiration!!!!!!!

marie's got a big ole butt...
    pull the string!

cynnbox Guest
    does anybody have anymore pics of her?....... she has the perfect "latina" body (I had one, but then the kids came.....)

I need some diet inspiration!!!!!!!
    google her, you will find lots!

Bunnygirl12 Guest
    Cynnbox...thanks for the pics! That makes me so sad though, to see her like that...such an enchanting smile!!

What a loss...

silverwaif77 Guest
    Ok if you don't want to see dead things dont google anything with the word death, corpse, funeral , casket, viewing, ect. My sister was killed by a drunk driver, I know pictures are probably out there, I would never search for them, I want to remember her how she was, but it is public record and I'm not going to interfere with that. Also if the pictures of her corpse could save someone elses life and someone else's family pain, then I'm all for it.
    At Yolanda's trial one of the ER doctors testified about giving Selena blood even though her Daddy said to stop after he was told they were giving her transfusions, the victim as the Doctor stated was not in a position to object. The doctor stated that if it was his daughter he would do anything to save her and was shocked at Mr quintinilla's desire to cease blood transfusions due to religious reasons.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    Ok if you don't want to see dead things dont google anything with the word death, corpse, funeral , casket, viewing, ect. My sister was killed by a drunk driver, I know pictures are probably out there, I would never search for them, I want to remember her how she was, but it is public record and I'm not going to interfere with that. Also if the pictures of her corpse could save someone elses life and someone else's family pain, then I'm all for it.
    At Yolanda's trial one of the ER doctors testified about giving Selena blood even though her Daddy said to stop after he was told they were giving her transfusions, the victim as the Doctor stated was not in a position to object. The doctor stated that if it was his daughter he would do anything to save her and was shocked at Mr quintinilla's desire to cease blood transfusions due to religious reasons.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.....drunk drivers suck

annannanna Guest
    jessica, what features do you have to have the perfect latina body???

i'm a latina and ive never looked that in my life, even with my hat on.
    pull the string!

Guest Guest

being a latina.... and according my my latin stud hubby..... I already have the Selena booty (which is mainly what he requires)..... I also have the dd's on top to balance said booty........... when it comes to latina I believe that there are 2 schools of latina hotness...... Adrianna Lima or Selma Hayek, Selena hotness......

or you can follow my dad's school of thought.... bone is for the dog, but meat is for the man.....lollll

being a latina.... and according my my latin stud hubby..... I already have the Selena booty (which is mainly what he requires)..... I also have the dd's on top to balance said booty........... when it comes to latina I believe that there are 2 schools of latina hotness...... Adrianna Lima or Selma Hayek, Selena hotness......

or you can follow my dad's school of thought.... bone is for the dog, but meat is for the man.....lollll

whoo! i know now i can blame my huge ass on my latin mother. whoo!

Guest Guest
    whoo! i know now i can blame my huge ass on my latin mother. whoo!

lol......yup..... but don't forget to thank her for the good stuff too

lol......yup..... but don't forget to thank her for the good stuff too
    the butt is part of the good stuff, it's my man magnet!
    jessica got a big ol' butt! .

AND! i finally got my tortilla making skills down! whoo!

Guest Guest
    the butt is part of the good stuff, it's my man magnet!
    jessica got a big ol' butt! .

AND! i finally got my tortilla making skills down! whoo!

I love that..... man magnet..... well, I guess it was mine too...

Guest Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojyAWRp3Qv0

I think this is in 2000...... Chris still seems sad in this video

I still get chills or a lump in my throat when I watch any clips about or right after her death..Just such a waste.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

Guest Guest
    I know... it still gets me too watching her

Reecy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    lmao!!!
    How could I ever forget that face. LOL..............

Reecy Guest
    So sad to see this beautiful girl gone. I love the song (english) that they would put on the radio after her death. She was almost crossing over.

Even though I had never heard of Selena she was a beautiful woman. RIP Selena.

chihuahuita mamita chiquita! arriba! arriba!! andale andale andale!!!! ole ole ole!

****i must put in here this pic was taken from scott's fad article on 'subpoena', with all due respect! :/
    pull the string!

The morgue pics arent gonna pop up on this thread anywhere as i scroll down are they? lol. I'm a fan of hers n dont wanna see them. The casket pic freaked me out I wasn't expecting it ugh.

I got the morgue and casket pics in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I got the morgue and casket pics in my collection.

Eww lol. Ever since I saw the Anna Nicole morgue pic I refuse to look at anymore. I loved seeing them before I saw that one!

Misfit1326 Guest
    Hi everyone I just recently signed up to FAD...yeah I'm a death hag, too. BUT only with celebrities -- if you were to show me autopsy pictures of random people like around where I live or something...I MIGHT freak out...it's so weird, I just can't handle it but I'll still research the murders and stuff like that.

Anyway, just though I'd introduce myself. I love Selena and I have enjoyed reading this thread. I remember seeing those pictures in the Globe a LONG LONG LONG time like maybe a year after her death...it was at a Walgreens. But I haven't been able to find them since

Guest Guest
    welcome to the forum Misfit... hope you enjoy it as much as we do

Here in Texas, Selena is an icon. She's much loved. It was a tragic end to what should have been a wonderful life.

Guest Guest
    What does Suzette do? Is she still playing or just chills?

Hopefully Subpeona's family isn't on this thread trying to get members to email them photos and cause a lawsuit to happen. Be careful everyone in regards to those PM's and "new" FAD members...

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Hopefully Subpeona's family isn't on this thread trying to get members to email them photos and cause a lawsuit to happen. Be careful everyone in regards to those PM's and "new" FAD members...
    if there is a sudden spike in Subpoena's thread, we should know something's up.....thanks Aries

bblvnvelphy Guest
    Yesterday i was telling my sister about Wisconsin outlawing sex with dead bodies(http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9293) and she started telling me about a rumor of sorts that she heard about Selena. That when her father went to see her in the morgue, her body didn't look right and it looked as if someone had done stuff with the body, if yo know what i mean. I do not know if this is true or not, but i was wondering if anyone else had heard of this.

Oh wow..I never heard that rumor. I'd like to say I certainly hope not, but sadly you just never know with people.