Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Randy Rhoads

P.C.M. Guest
    The FAA report

Randy Rhoads Autopsy Reports.....

Wow P.C.M.! I must say thank you for providing us with so much information! Those newspaper clippings, photos, and especially the autopsy report are simply stunning. Thank you for your efforts.
    Last edited by Moonmaid23; 10-13-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Agreed - that was a truly amazing read. Also enjoyed the photos. I'm glad these were all posted by you, P.C.M. - a person who cared about R.R., not only revering him as a superlative musician but respecting him as a human being.

The Death Hag in me enjoyed reading the descriptions of what the organs looked like. But I did not enjoy reading that his right hand was severed.

Also, now I'm pissed at the pilot/driver who, I guess, wanted to kill his estranged wife who was watching...and he ended up taking the lives of two other people as well as his own? Seems like the only one who could testify to such a thing would be the wife herself, unless the keyboardist was able to put 2+2 together while witnessing the tragedy.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

P.C.M. Guest
    Thanks you Moonmaid23 and MirrorDimly. I was 15 years old and on March break when the news was coming over the radio stating Ozzy was dead. I bawled my eye's out for 3 day's when the truth came out. Apparently,one of the sheriff deputies at the crash site told (I think it was drummer Tommy Aldridge) "If it help,this was no accident".

Randy's ring used to identify him

Thanks for posting all that PCM. I just watched the documentary "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne" and it showed a lot of Randy in it. Ozzy loved him so much.

A lot of great Death Hag information...thanks PCM
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

P.C.M. Guest
    Aries65 and Mcafgr - You are both very welcome.

P.C.M. Guest

A tragic anniversary today. It was 33 years ago today around 9:30am est in Leesburg,Florida. Rest in peace my Superman. God bless.
    (I have been crying all morning)

He was indeed fabulous.

I used to enjoy trying to copy his stuff on guitar, never got near it really, lol.

RIP
    My profile picture and avatar are pictures of the lovely Agnetha Fältskog from ABBA, not me. I am a man, and an admirer of her. Friend proposers take note!

Oh man- I saw this and at first I thought Randi Rhodes the radio host lady.