Page 1 of 43 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Benet Ramsey

candleinthewind Guest

Jon Benet Ramsey

It is really hard to separate the facts from fiction in this case. Maybe we can pool our knowledge here. I think that most people believe that the mother was involved based on the fact that the handwriting analysis did not rule her out. The problem is that the note was written with a Sharpie and one of the analysts looked at a photocopy and not the original. The note itself contained many quotes from violent movies.

Most of the evidence actually points towards the father or one of the father's friends or business associates. One of his friends had a wife who had written a novel about a girl being strangled in a basement. All of the friends were questioned and VERY quickly cleared. I think that there have been major payoffs and that the case will never be officially solved.

Guest Guest
    Yes I agree, this case will haunt America, and will never be solved. I think the parents should be ashamed of waving their daughter around like a 30 yr old super model. Whoever did it fell inlove with this child, because it is a crime of passion. There was too much done to her.

Snoopy Guest
    I agree sweetsumthin..It always gave me the creeps to see these little girls dressed in the clothes and make up like that..and theses moms try to say there girls wanted to do this..well who encouraged it?..I would have to think real hard and make my daughter think too..before I would ever allow that.

knothere Guest
    i saw a show on beauty pagents for little girls
    the mothers are the ones that want to wear the crown
    and the pressure they put on them is rediculous
    the money they put into them n the costumes ( can't wear the same 1 twice)
    heck some of em mortgage their homes 2 and 3 x
    its like a gambling addiction
    it's all about the parents never the kids

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    i saw a show on beauty pagents for little girls
    the mothers are the ones that want to wear the crown
    and the pressure they put on them is rediculous
    the money they put into them n the costumes ( can't wear the same 1 twice)
    heck some of em mortgage their homes 2 and 3 x
    its like a gambling addiction
    it's all about the parents never the kids

Your 100% correct, it's sickining, and it's addicting, like gambling. They never know when to stop, and like this, a child ended up dead over it. All because of the parents stupidity. I don't care if the parents say they didn't kill her. They put her on a pedestal for the whole world to fall inlove with. and someone did. Loved her to " Death "

meggles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Your 100% correct, it's sickining, and it's addicting, like gambling. They never know when to stop, and like this, a child ended up dead over it. All because of the parents stupidity. I don't care if the parents say they didn't kill her. They put her on a pedestal for the whole world to fall inlove with. and someone did. Loved her to " Death "

I agree. I find it very creepy and weird, but I thought it might be just something I didn't like--I'm actually relieved to see others find it as disgusting. I have no kids, but I wouldn't parade mine around out of the fear some sicko would be like that Bardo idiot.

I saw Natalee Holloway's mom on TV the other day and she's dating John Ramsey. She also had so much work done she looked like she couldn't move most of her face. *Now, I say if I had the cash, I'd be like Dolly--it would all be nipped, tucked, and sucked, but Beth just looked a little like a Stepford wife. I go on record I have no problem with plastic surgery!!* I guess your book proceeds can pay for anything, nothing wrong with that. Sad situation. I probably am just jealous because I not only would love to have some work done, I deserve it, damn I do!!

I don't think we'll ever know about Jon Benet, and that's so sad. Such a pretty child, such a sad story.

WendyK Guest
    How about that weirdo John Mark Carr??? I can't believe he is even still allowed to roam the streets. He didn't kill JB liked he claimed to but I can see him doing it to another little girl in the future.I am on the fence whether her parents were involved or not, I read one book and I think they did it and then read another and think they are innocent.I watched that show on pagent moms and they are more competitive then the little girls are, I think the name of the program was Living Dolls they looked more like little hookers, a perfect target for a weirdo like Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    How about that weirdo John Mark Carr??? I can't believe he is even still allowed to roam the streets.
    JMC needs to have a nice face-to-face with the business end of a Louisville Slugger. Sick little perv.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Jon-Benet shared my birthday (August 6th) along with Robert Mitchum, Lucille Ball, Andy Warhol.....there's gotta be some 8/6-ers who are like me, still on top of the turf! (M. Knight Shymalin, for one)

candleinthewind Guest
    I watched an A&E special where a retired cop detective looked at all the evidence and it really points to an intruder.....an intruder who knew the family. Jon Benet was tasered in her bedroom and taken to a utility room in the basement. She was sexually violated and strangled, possibly stuffed in a suitcase and then bashed in the head.

Disgusting. What has always bugged me is the fact that the police searched the house, found nothing, then the father and a friend goes to the basement and gets her and places her under the Xmas tree. How did the cops miss her and why didn't the dad call out when he found her as the police were still there? By bringing her upstairs he ruined the crime scene.

jazzhands Guest
    It's always bothered me that they placed her under the tree! I don't understand the symbolism of that at all.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    I watched an A&E special where a retired cop detective looked at all the evidence and it really points to an intruder.....an intruder who knew the family. Jon Benet was tasered in her bedroom and taken to a utility room in the basement. She was sexually violated and strangled, possibly stuffed in a suitcase and then bashed in the head.

Disgusting. What has always bugged me is the fact that the police searched the house, found nothing, then the father and a friend goes to the basement and gets her and places her under the Xmas tree. How did the cops miss her and why didn't the dad call out when he found her as the police were still there? By bringing her upstairs he ruined the crime scene.

Yes, your right. The body in the correct crime scene and position is very important. Like the fact if there is a pool of blood, which way does it flow. And what is nearest to the body, items, hairs, substance of anysort at all has to be measured in distance from the body, and then photographed. I think when they did that, they lost all hope of catching the suspect.
    As I said before, this child was put on display for the attack and her parents should be ahsamed of themselves. This was a child not a supermodel, she was a child and could not defend herself. Also it bothers me that the parents heard absolutely NOTHING that night when it was under their own roof. I sleep with my door open everynight to hear my kids for anything. No matter how new your house is, they all have creaks and sounds. The doors opening and closing, going down the stairs, and they heard NOTHING.

jazzhands Guest
    ^ That is weird that they heard nothing. Aren't most parents trained to hear their children? I know I hear when my cat goes up and down the stairs, there's no way someone could be murdered in a home without the other people knowing.

candleinthewind Guest
    It's a big house with a weird layout. Her bedroom was next to a spare bedroom next to a starcase that leads down to the kitchen. She was taken through the kitchen and down to the basement. There is evidence that the murderer hid under the bed in the spare room and then snuck in to taser her before carrying her downstairs. Her screams couldn't be heard upstairs, but a neighbor did hear her.

I know what you all mean though. I can hear my kids even if I'm sleeping.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    JB was one of my pet cases for a long, long time. I think I've read every book, article, hypothesis, etc on it.

My two cents: Patsy was really mad about JB's bedwetting and killed her in a rage and John helped cover it up after the fact.

The Santa dude and his wife were the ones who had written the play or book about the child being strangled in the basement. He was definately creepy but I always come back to Patsy. She lived in such a fantasy world with the pagents and her perfect little life and her beauty title.

John Mark Karr: Crazier than a shithouse rat. Nothing to do with JB other than a sick obsession.

I'm pretty sickened that Beth Holloway is involved with John. That's just beyond bizarre. He ran for senate here in Michigan (and was soundly defeated).

I have a four year old daughter and there is no way on God's green earth I would dress her like a child prositute and have her shake her butt like a stripper.

talula Guest
    Hi everyone! This is my first post on this great new board. For years I was convinced that the Ramsey's had something to do with JB's death but now I really lean towards the fact that there really was an intruder. Not to sound like a flake, but I'm still not convinced it wasn't Karr. I remember reading his "hypothetical" accounts and it just made way too much sense. I think it is difficult for a lot of parents to accept the intruder theory because it scares the hell out of them (myself included). t

JeffD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    JB was one of my pet cases for a long, long time. I think I've read every book, article, hypothesis, etc on it.

My two cents: Patsy was really mad about JB's bedwetting and killed her in a rage and John helped cover it up after the fact.

The Santa dude and his wife were the ones who had written the play or book about the child being strangled in the basement. He was definately creepy but I always come back to Patsy. She lived in such a fantasy world with the pagents and her perfect little life and her beauty title.

John Mark Karr: Crazier than a shithouse rat. Nothing to do with JB other than a sick obsession.

I'm pretty sickened that Beth Holloway is involved with John. That's just beyond bizarre. He ran for senate here in Michigan (and was soundly defeated).

I have a four year old daughter and there is no way on God's green earth I would dress her like a child prositute and have her shake her butt like a stripper.
    I think another possibility is JB slipped and hit her head on the toilet or bathtub while her aggravated mother was cleaning her up. Patsy then freaked out and staged a crime scene rather than call 911. It has always been strange to me that when JB was found and was being carried upstairs, everyone in the house(friends, neighbors, police) ran in that direction except Patsy. She just sat on the couch looking straight ahead. Also, that ransom note is just too weird. It ends with "Victory! SBTC", possibly "Saved by the Cross". Patsy was a very religious woman.

Patsy always claimed "i didn't kill my daughter". In a way she is telling the truth. She didn't kill her daughter. It was an accident.
    Last edited by JeffD; 10-07-2007 at 06:51 AM.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    I think another possibility is JB slipped and hit her head on the toilet or bathtub while her aggravated mother was cleaning her up. Patsy then freaked out and staged a crime scene rather than call 911. It has always been strange to me that when JB was found and was being carried upstairs, everyone in the house(friends, neighbors, police) ran in that direction except Patsy. She just sat on the couch looking straight ahead. Also, that ransom note is just too weird. It ends with "Victory! SBTC", possibly "Saved by the Cross". Patsy was a very religious woman.

If it at first was an accident by hitting her head why on earth would her mother go to extremes by sexually assualting JB? I don't think it was the mother, but I do believe she was more caught up in the pageants and her own ego to realize she was doing a crappy job at being a mother. Plus the weather grate that was outside, the police suspect that it was moved and the killer entered through the small window in the bsement. But I hope whoever did it is haunted with the fact that he/she killed a precious life and I hope their guilt gets to them enough to turn themselves in!

knothere Guest
    is the house being rented to students last i heard but that was long ago

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    is the house being rented to students last i heard but that was long ago

Last I heard no one was living there because of the media and people who obsessed with this case keep coming by there, breaking in, damaging the property, taking pictures and just won't leave the new resident alone. I would think people in there right mind wouldn't move in there after the fact of what happened for the sole purpose of not getting nagged by the media and other people. That and even for me but living in the JBR house would kind of creep me out knowing what happened to her.

candleinthewind Guest
    I agree that the sexual assault probably rules out the mother. Whoever did it, I totally believe that the Ramsey's were covering for this person. To my knowledge, the bedwetting has never been proven. I tend to think it was either a kidnapping gonne wrong or some sort of retribution for a bad business deal with John and his associates. If they had some dirt on him, he would be compelled to protect them. The note is part of the staging.

Snoopy Guest
    I still have this feeling that her older brother did something to her and her parents covered it up..there is an older brother that you never hear about? or am I thinking of something else.

cachluv Guest
    You guys, check this out:

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/thema...innocent.shtml

I make no claims on believability, but it's a hell of a read......

I can't decide if the parents had a hand in the death but they DEFINITELY know more than they ever let on.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Cachluv, very intriguing article.

I've been all over the board with this one but I keep coming back to Pasty. One of the things that always sways me in that direction is that JB had an unusally high amount of doctors visits for her age. It seems like is she got a hangnail, Patsy took her the doctor. Having two children myself, I know by the second one, you don't panic over a cough or a sore throat quite so easily. I think Patsy had some real issues wrapped up in JB and was so obsessed with her, almost in love in an unnatural sort of way with the image of JB and the actual child could never come close. Although Pasty presented as this loving Christian mother, I think she operated through a lot of rage and fear and obsessions.

Just my twisted thoughts.

b57hrle Guest
    This case isn't likely to be solved any time soon. With Patsy passing away it'll make it more difficult. from the very beginning everything was screwed up... I understand if your child is missing and you want support from friends etc.. but since she was "taken" from her home why wasn't the house being explored and examine from the beginning... instead of the party mentality of everyone and their brother.... John taking JB upstairs totally put the nail in the coffin so to speak of getting clear evidence from the crime scene.. when they explored the house the first time that room should have been mentioned... instead its searched how much later. They made themselves suspects by their own actions...

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Yes I agree, this case will haunt America, and will never be solved. I think the parents should be ashamed of waving their daughter around like a 30 yr old super model. Whoever did it fell inlove with this child, because it is a crime of passion. There was too much done to her.
    I agree, this case will never be solved. Even if they find a "suspect" in the futre, with the John Mark Carr DNA fiasco, (the prosecuter there is a piece of work), you can forget tying anyone to the crime concretely. Such a disservice to the child...

JeffD Guest
    If it at first was an accident by hitting her head why on earth would her mother go to extremes by sexually assualting JB? I don't think it was the mother, but I do believe she was more caught up in the pageants and her own ego to realize she was doing a crappy job at being a mother. Plus the weather grate that was outside, the police suspect that it was moved and the killer entered through the small window in the bsement. But I hope whoever did it is haunted with the fact that he/she killed a precious life and I hope their guilt gets to them enough to turn themselves in!

A vigorous wipe from bedwetting could have caused what appeared to be sexual assault. Besides, nothing explains away that note or patsy's strange behavior after the fact. Just for the record, a package of pull ups was found hanging on the door in the bathroom with a few hanging out the opening, like someone had grabbed one in anger.

An intruder still is possibility. I agree. But where did that note come from? It just doesn't figure to me.

As for the taser marks, I heard a coroner say taser marks would leave blackened circles, not red ones, on the body. This comes from the tissue being killed and necrolized. Red marks were prob caused by the child laying on a button where her blood pooled after death.

Anyway, it is an interesting topic and one I am glad we are discussing. Remember, don't follow the bouncing blue ball. Look strictly at the evidence and form considered opinions.
    Last edited by JeffD; 10-10-2007 at 06:57 PM.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    The Pull Ups were another reason I always came back to Patsy. It was the holiday, always added stress, I can see Pasty going all Martha Stewart-like for the holiday and freaking out about any little thing. And what if Pasty so was angry at JB for the bedwetting she deliberately hurt her vaginal area?

The letter also keeps pointing to Patsy.

I think it was a terrible effort for Patsy to keep her mental poop in a group and I think she lost it that night.

Here is my twisted mind at work again. Karr had been in touch with Pasty before her death. What if he told her, I'm going to confess to this, I know you did it, but I'll take the fall? Because he was an obsessed nutter pedophile.

KInd of out there, huh?

JeffD Guest
    I agree that the sexual assault probably rules out the mother. Whoever did it, I totally believe that the Ramsey's were covering for this person. To my knowledge, the bedwetting has never been proven. I tend to think it was either a kidnapping gonne wrong or some sort of retribution for a bad business deal with John and his associates. If they had some dirt on him, he would be compelled to protect them. The note is part of the staging.
    Sorry to disagree with you but, from what I've read, bedwetting was a chronic issue with JB.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Patsy had bitched to a lot of people about the bedwetting.

candleinthewind Guest
    I stand corrected then. I didn't know the bedwetting was a fact.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Lawrence Schiller's book, Perfect Murder, Perfect Town is a good if dense, read. Mark Furham's book (too lazy to go to the bookcase and find the title) is good as well even though I think he's a pompous ass.

I think there was a lot going on under the surface of this family, lots of secrets.
    Remember, Pasty had had cancer and everyone talked about how brave and optimistic and spiritual she was through it all. The first time she had cancer, I should say, not the second fatal illness.

Is it just me, or does that ring a bit false? Aren't you going to be pissed off and angry at some point, especially with two young children and a devoted husband and a nice lifestyle?

b57hrle Guest
    While surfing I found this site.... (WARNING, AUTOPSY PHOTOS DON'T LOOK IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT KIND OF THING!!!!!!! ) It photos from her autopsy .... remember the warning PLEASE.. if you don't want to see these, please don't click the link....

http://zyberzoom.com/JonBenet.html

Lisamarie Guest
    I have never seen those befoer thanks for posting that site, great site btw....Poor girl! That thing was so tight around her neck.....Okay so I know this is a disturbing question but was she raped??? I mean I hear sexually assulted ..what dose that mean??And whats the offical cause of death??? I always wondered about the parents...something just seems shady to me....cops were shady ..parents shady..she never had a chance. I just think they acted so weird that day...I mean they called all their friends over to the house ...that weirs note ....the discovery of the body..Patsys drama lovin crazy ass...Ever seen the funearal footage...ever see when Buk walks by the camera looking bored and disintrested.....just shady !!!! All of it....But yeah anyone know was she raped and what was cause of death?

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I have never seen those befoer thanks for posting that site, great site btw....Poor girl! That thing was so tight around her neck.....Okay so I know this is a disturbing question but was she raped??? I mean I hear sexually assulted ..what dose that mean??And whats the offical cause of death??? I always wondered about the parents...something just seems shady to me....cops were shady ..parents shady..she never had a chance. I just think they acted so weird that day...I mean they called all their friends over to the house ...that weirs note ....the discovery of the body..Patsys drama lovin crazy ass...Ever seen the funearal footage...ever see when Buk walks by the camera looking bored and disintrested.....just shady !!!! All of it....But yeah anyone know was she raped and what was cause of death?

She was sexually assaulted with a paint brush handle.

keef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by b57hrle View Post
    (WARNING, AUTOPSY PHOTOS DON'T LOOK IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT KIND OF THING!!!!!!! )
    Thanks for the post. I have to say though, looking at those photos has made my blood boil like it hasn't done for some time.

I'd welcome 5 minutes in a room with an axe & the evil c--t who did that to this defenceless little girl

K.
    Last edited by keef; 10-13-2007 at 04:34 PM.

candleinthewind Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    The last time I checked, the head trauma was assumed to be what killed her, however, some experts think she was strangled to death then had the head trauma. The garrotage may have been part of the staging or she was strangled to the point of unconsciousness and then the head trauma occurred.

There was also a special I watched which focused on whether or not she was tasered. They exhumed a dude who had been killed by repeated tasering from the same model that the family may or may not have owned. His taser marks matched ones found on Jon Benet.

There is so much conflicting "evidence" in this case and so much false information out that we are never going to know what happened.

Lisamarie Guest
    A paint brush?? My God wtf?? I wonder of she knew what was going on..I hope maybe if she had been shocked with a tazer maybe she was out or something...but then they also say those marks on her neck ..some of them are from her trying to claw the rope from around her neck..... this makes me sick...poor girl....I still just dont know about the parents...also I heard there was dna evidence..is this true??? And what was tye offical cause of death??

candleinthewind Guest
    Not just a paint brush. The broken handle of a paint brush which means that shards and splinters of wood were found inside her which is one way they know what occurred. I believe the rest of the paint brush was used for garroting.

Guest Guest
    Not just a paint brush. The broken handle of a paint brush which means that shards and splinters of wood were found inside her which is one way they know what occurred. I believe the rest of the paint brush was used for garroting.

Yes, but I wasn't going to go in to gruesome details.

fadeathaddict Guest

Jon Benet

What I find interesting is that, if, in fact, it was an intruder, why has this "intruder" not struck again? There have been no other sexual assaults and murders of 6 year old girls in Boulder....this to me points to an inside job

keef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fadeathaddict View Post
    There have been no other sexual assaults and murders of 6 year old girls in Boulder....this to me points to an inside job
    That's a pretty good point as far as I'm concerned. Hadn't considered it before ...

K.

Morbid1 Guest
    Both of those parents were just pieces of shit! The mom already has had
    her calling,that son-of-a bitch father will get his soon also! I just don't
    understand why they would harm a Innocent child.That little girl is in
    a better place,I hope her mother burns in hell for what she did to her.

I also hope that father eats a bullet one day! He will have to answer
    for what he did, no lawyers..no lies..no money will buy him off,god will be
    his final judge.Jon Benet will have a voice one day,and have final justice.

Rest in peace jon benet!

-Morbid1

pvezz Guest

I saw this as well, and I gotta tell you, he had a pretty strong case for the family not being involved, IMO.

Lay the blame with the imbecile cops. That crime scene was so immediately contaminated that even if they DID charge someone, any defense attorney worth his salt would be able to raise reasonable doubt about how it got there.

JeffD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I saw this as well, and I gotta tell you, he had a pretty strong case for the family not being involved, IMO.

Lay the blame with the imbecile cops. That crime scene was so immediately contaminated that even if they DID charge someone, any defense attorney worth his salt would be able to raise reasonable doubt about how it got there.
    Lay blame on an extremely liberal DA.

keef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbid1 View Post
    Both of those parents were just pieces of shit! The mom already has had her calling,that son-of-a bitch father will get his soon also! I just don't understand why they would harm a Innocent child.That little girl is in a better place,I hope her mother burns in hell for what she did to her.

I also hope that father eats a bullet one day! He will have to answer for what he did, no lawyers..no lies..no money will buy him off,god will be his final judge.Jon Benet will have a voice one day,and have final justice.

-Morbid1
    Hey Morbid - you really wanna listen to 'The Hunt' By New Model Army. You'd bloody like it

Second what you said if they did indeed do it but I don't understand how I've yet to be convinced. The Police investigation really was a farce tho.

K.

Quote Originally Posted by b57hrle View Post
    While surfing I found this site.... (WARNING, AUTOPSY PHOTOS DON'T LOOK IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT KIND OF THING!!!!!!! ) It photos from her autopsy .... remember the warning PLEASE.. if you don't want to see these, please don't click the link....

http://zyberzoom.com/JonBenet.html

heartbreaking pictures indeed, i just read that reference to her hair colour and the fact the 'the colouring was even' and that her christmas photo she seemed to 'need a touch up' what the heck was that, a tiny girl needing hair colouring and getting mixed up with dying her hair at that young age???? that mother of hers was a piece of work, i never liked her looks, her dishonest phoney looks into the camera---
    pull the string!

dirk diggler Guest

Saw that one too very interesting doco' no doubt the police screwed that one up to many political agenders there many more facts have come to light now pointing to an intruder or intruders a mysterious suicide or murder of a man by a person who was involved as well all to do with extorting money from the Ramseys the Boulder police won't look at these new allegations for fear of being embarrassed for their incompetance in the first place..
    Last edited by dirk diggler; 10-16-2007 at 07:31 PM.

Lisamarie Guest
    has anyone ever seen the autopsy report? The case is so shady...I always wonder about Burk....at the funeral..Im not saying he had anything to do with it...but he was at his little sisters funeral and he just goes walking by looking like he could care less....I wonder what he is up to now and what his secrets are......You know he nows something..or maybe nothing at all.....even if the parents had nothing to do with it...they hindered the case so much....it seems they were too much into dramatics and making a show of themselves.....I mean the note said dont tell anyone dont involve police......hey lets call all our friends!!!! Becaue hey whats the point of grieving,if there is no one there to see you! So many things dont add up.

sheri Guest
    You know what I find to be really off the wall, lame ass stupid on the part of Patsy...she names her daughter after her husband...husband's name is John Bennett Ramsey...daughter JonBenet Patricia Ramsey...her first name is a combo of her dad's first and middle names and the girl's middle name is mom's first name...good lord mom was sicko and wacko upstairs