Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 21282930
Results 1,451 to 1,492 of 1492

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith

radiojane Guest
    Ugh.

I sincerely mean no disrespect to her fans, but I just do. not. get. it. Her looks were so so even before she tanned herself into oblivion, she didn't have any talent and she was, by all accounts an airhead and an emotional vampire. At best she was a ditzy headcase, at worst so narcissistic and starved for attention that she felt even looking like a moron was better than nothing. I can't even get behind the lost little girl thing. Trash isn't always defined by the bank account.

Nauseous1 Guest
    Not sure if this was ever corrected, but it is always reported that she was 5'11. Anna Nicole was not 5'11. It is clear in her mug shot that she was 5'9 and her autopsy measured her at 71 inches and 178 pounds. Only in heels.

Autopsy: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/an...eleased?page=2

Mugshot: http://www.spokeo.com/Anna+Nicole+Sm...9+Other+Photos

I read somewhere that the "overdose photo" was actually Anna Nicole all f'ed up, eating, and drooling it on herself. Ewwwwww! But that pic had to have been taken towards the end. She had pink streaks in her hair in that pic, and the pics snapped of her in the bodybag.

-It also states that in her autopsy that she had pink hair extentions.
    http://www.autopsyfiles.org/ansmith.htm
    Last edited by Squishy; 11-07-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauseous1 View Post
    Not sure if this was ever corrected, but it is always reported that she was 5'11. Anna Nicole was not 5'11. It is clear in her mug shot that she was 5'9 and her autopsy measured her at 71 inches and 178 pounds. Only in heels.

Autopsy: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/an...eleased?page=2

Mugshot: http://www.spokeo.com/Anna+Nicole+Sm...9+Other+Photos
    The autopsy report says 5'11", and these are medical professionals measuring her body post mortem. Seems more reliable than standing in front of a chart on a wall. Maybe she had crappy posture because she was depressed about the arrest. LOL
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Your always a little taller laying down. And in the morning. The spine compresses throughout the day. Not sure about a full two inches but the mugshot wall can vary. Camera angle among other things can affect it. It's really just for a general point of reference.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Talentless gold digging whore. She got all the money in the world and what did it get her? So ashamed of herself for the things she did along the way she had to escape reality with drugs which led to her demise. Circle of life.

I saw a video of the van bringing her out of the stretcher, she was wrapped in blankets I think it was a purple sheet; her body looked FAT! Do I get really fat or gain weight when I'm dead??? Sorry if this has been answered. I am 142 now I don't want to be 199, 200 IBS when I am dead!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol Tiffany... I have no idea if a person actually gains weight. I think they might bloat but that's gas I believe. No clue. But just look at it this way.... you'll be dead and won't even be aware of your corpse so why worry about it. Your corpse will be other peoples problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I saw a video of the van bringing her out of the stretcher, she was wrapped in blankets I think it was a purple sheet; her body looked FAT! Do I get really fat or gain weight when I'm dead??? Sorry if this has been answered. I am 142 now I don't want to be 199, 200 IBS when I am dead!
    The Onion has something exactly on point. (And Stewart, I love your new avatar. "Hey, buddy.")

http://www.theonion.com/articles/ann...t-weight,2170/
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    The Onion has something exactly on point. (And Stewart, I love your new avatar. "Hey, buddy.")

http://www.theonion.com/articles/ann...t-weight,2170/
    Heh it's fitting. It's close to Turkey Day!

Nauseous1 Guest
    The autopsy report says 5'11", and these are medical professionals measuring her body post mortem. Seems more reliable than standing in front of a chart on a wall. Maybe she had crappy posture because she was depressed about the arrest. LOL
    Where in the autopsy report does it say she is 5'11? 71 inches = 5.91667 ft.

Sorry, but 71 inches is in fact 5'11".

12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 11 = 71

Six feet even would be 72 inches.

Right?
    Last edited by Upset; 12-08-2014 at 08:41 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

GOD IS NOT DEAD

14. 12-09-2014, 04:18 AM

Sorry, but 71 inches is in fact 5'11".

12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 11 = 71

Six feet even would be 72 inches.

Right?
    Both figures are the same. It's just that one is a decimal. 0.91667 = 11" so 5'11" is the same as 5.91667.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-09-2014 at 06:54 AM.

Math! Runaway!...................
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    You're both correct. Both figures are the same. It's just that one is a decimal. 0.91667 = 11" so 5'11" is the same as 5.91667.
    Not to be picky, but my post was in response to Nauseous1 saying the 71 inches mentioned in the autopsy report was not the same thing as 5'11". That's not "correct" where I come from.

But I agree with Cleanskull. That's probably enough math for the time being. LOL
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Yep. I would rather talk about how she is now a mix of goo, wax and silicone.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Not to be picky, but my post was in response to Nauseous1 saying the 71 inches mentioned in the autopsy report was not the same thing as 5'11". That's not "correct" where I come from.

But I agree with Cleanskull. That's probably enough math for the time being. LOL
    I understand. I was just pointing out that both numbers were correct. I should've been more clear. I probably should've just quoted Nauseous1 explaining the conversion. I believe he/she may be seeing that as 5'9" maybe.( A little obvious after actually reading up thread. )

I edited the post. I probably should've read up thread a bit first. It was early and refer to my signature for any questions or supposition.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-09-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Talentless gold digging whore. She got all the money in the world and what did it get her? So ashamed of herself for the things she did along the way she had to escape reality with drugs which led to her demise. Circle of life.
    Did Marilyn Monroe have any talent either?

Enough to master a highly appealing character and play it to a T while steeling the hearts of countless people and immortalizing herself for generations. She literally helped to shape the face of sex appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Enough to master a highly appealing character and play it to a T while steeling the hearts of countless people and immortalizing herself for generations. She literally helped to shape the face of sex appeal.
    Absolutely!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Did Marilyn Monroe have any talent either?
    I don't mean to ruffle feathers because I know how some people absolutely adore Marilyn Monroe but to be honest and answer your question..... not much. I would say MM had a lot more talent than ANS though. I have no doubt that MM employed the casting couch in her career but she didn't stoop so low as to blatantly marry a 90 year old skeleton and then played the waiting game for his death to get as much of his cash as she could. I am pretty anti-MM in regards to her talent and her over-hyped appeal. That being said MM is superior to ANS in both talent and morality. That really says more about ANS than it does MM. Sorry if I offended anyone. Just being honest.

Thank you, Stewart.
    I don't understand the Marilyn Monroe cult adoration at all. A no talent, casting couch slag who threw herself at any man out there and dumb as rocks. I read somewhere how her being a mentally ill robot (from childhood molestation, and abuse...) and how she (Clara Bow was mentioned as well) contibuted to a crappy pop culture. It's funny, I can't stand her, but I've always liked Jean Harlow, Elizabeth Taylor, Kim Novak, anybody else, but her. But I guess that's just me.

Thank you, Stewart.
    I don't understand the Marilyn Monroe cult adoration at all. A no talent, casting couch slag who threw herself at any man out there and dumb as rocks. I read somewhere how her being a mentally ill robot (from childhood molestation, and abuse...) and how she (Clara Bow was mentioned as well) contibuted to a crappy pop culture. It's funny, I can't stand her, but I've always liked Jean Harlow, Elizabeth Taylor, Kim Novak, anybody else, but her. But I guess that's just me.
    Nah, it's me too. Everything you said and I never thought she was hot at all. Not even a little.

Thank you, Stewart.
    I agree with mm being overhyped, but dumb? No. After having read more about her & researched her life, she was surprisingly more interesting than you'd think. Also rather calculating & smart. She certainly had her issues & I think, her vulnerabilities, but she deserves more credit than she typically receives.

Overhyped, absolutely.... But I was surprised by other aspects of her.

Quote Originally Posted by sfcitygirl View Post
    I agree with mm being overhyped, but dumb? No. After having read more about her & researched her life, she was surprisingly more interesting than you'd think. Also rather calculating & smart. She certainly had her issues & I think, her vulnerabilities, but she deserves more credit than she typically receives.

Overhyped, absolutely.... But I was surprised by other aspects of her.
    Totally agree. If people are willing to look beyond the surface, its easy to find hidden treasures.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Well said.

rockalittle Guest
    ITA about the MM comment above..if you look around for MM quotes, she had some good ones..
    That said, I think MM and ANS both could be very smart and calculating...I also think they both had the misfortune of picking the wrong guys to hang around and unfortunate drinking and drugging habits...

As for ANS, I just peeked in on the findagrave site and noticed there is a pic with some blurb about Anna Nicole's headstone being removed..anyone know if this is true..? Seems a shame, it was a beautiful marker..seems a shame to remove it, unless I am mis-understanding...?
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&PIpi=60800271

Good heavens, WHO paid to put THAT thing up? One supposes the tombstone will be placed inside it for the benefit of death tourists?

Tntina Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Good heavens, WHO paid to put THAT thing up? One supposes the tombstone will be placed inside it for the benefit of death tourists?
    I think that has always been there. Maybe the "centerpiece" of the cemetery? ANS/Daniel's headstone is beautiul black granite with etched pictures - one of the prettiest I've ever seen!

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Poor Danny couldn't even get his own headstone. stern and erosovitch got away with murder. Dannilynn has speech issues, at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tntina View Post
    I think that has always been there. Maybe the "centerpiece" of the cemetery? ANS/Daniel's headstone is beautiul black granite with etched pictures - one of the prettiest I've ever seen!
    Yes, the large structure appears to be some type of cemetery landmark which has been there all along... ANS's grave site is off to the front/side of it. The cemetery is small and seems nice... IMO, a fitting place for her to be laid to rest next to her beloved Daniel. Here's a video that shows the marker location and close ups of the photos and inscriptions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk5eJKme3VI
    Last edited by Cynful; 04-02-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I saw that pop up on my phone yesterday and I thought, "Holy shit, it's been 10 years already??"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, it feels like longer than that for me.
    What a sad state of affairs is her story.

There was some pretty good ANS stuff on Reelz last week.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Anyone going to watch the Netflix Documentary on her May 16?

https://youtu.be/5p-0WRVZ-Pc

My thoughts on Anna was that she was a kind soul and really wanted to be loved but sadly looked for love in the wrong places like that lawyer boyfriend Howard K Stern who sadly used her. Maybe if she chose her daughters father Larry she would probably still be here as Larry would have given her and her son a much more stable life.

I watched the Netflix documentary and fell down a bunny hole

So I did watch the somewhat depressing Netflix documentary. I learned a few things too! I’m not an Anna Nicole fan but I’ve always been fascinated 😄

I learned a few things from a deep dive after the doc; Anna lied a lot about her childhood because it sold better, so she was smarter than people gave her credit for. Some harsh but not totally unbelievable family stuff (no spoilers), that she was actually an alright actress at first but her increasing drug dependency from surgery, big boobs hurting her back and various other easily prescribed issues robbed her of that. Howard K Stern actually kept her from relationships with Larry and her son Daniel by insisting she wanted to go to the Bahamas to “escape the paparazzi”. And Netflix shouldn’t make documentaries.

I keep going back to Anna Nicole Smith. I think Anna Nicole’s son Daniel’s unexpected death was a murder (and a tragedy). And imo it was done to send her on a downward spiral that would explain away her *later* suspiciously preventable death (imo manslaughter through negligence).

There’s never been an explanation where the methadone Daniel Smith overdosed on came from, or how he got it. He had a prescription for the Lexapro in his system, and had taken a Xanax for flying anxiety. The coroner said there was no evidence at all of habitual drug use in the 20 year old either.

According to several witnesses when her son was found deceased in her hospital bed with her (a nurse said Daniel checked on his mom at 6 am and was discovered not breathing lying next to her 3 HOURS LATER) Anna was screaming at her longtime scummy lawyer/companion/fake baby daddy “WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM?!!!”

Methadone is easy to disguise into other flavoured liquids. Anna had pills and liquid in her hospital room in the Bahamas with her. OJ strikes again.

And let’s talk Bahamas. Where she was whisked away supposedly *”to avoid paparazzi”* (and anyone else who might have actually cared about her and noticed or questioned what was going on with her increased drug consumption).

Many people close to her said Daniel didn’t like Howard Krook Stern’s influence on Anna and manipulation of her. And he was worried about his intentions toward her finances. There are even rumours he contacted a PI in the year before he suspiciously died.

Speaking of suspicious. Anna Nicole finally starts to feel better months after her son dies. She decides to buy a yacht so the whole gang including Dr. I Will Write You Any Prescription hop on a jet. Anna takes her usual injection in the butt before they travel from the Bahamas to Florida (B12, humane growth hormone or something else she erroneously believed would help with longevity and weight). On the jet she complains of a sore bottom where the injection was. For 3 days in her hotel room she experiences fever that could cause brain damage and death, is weak and confused. Her entourage plies her with her usual handfuls of pills and an ice bath, but no one takes her to the hospital. Even though she really needs to go to a hospital!
    Everyone claims she didn’t want to go, but no one calls 911. She did have an aversion to the media scandalizing and mocking her and was a longtime prescription pill fanatic. So claiming Anna kept herself in the room is plausible and less suspicious.
    Eventually the infection from a needle puncturing an abscess in her butt and her jugging chloral hydrate straight from the bottle leave her slumped on her bed. Still no one actually calls 911 for almost another hour.

And finally this. The house of Anna Nicole Smith, located in Studio City, CA was purchased by Vickie Lynn Marshall (aka Anna Nicole Smith) for $1,335,000.00. On 4/11/2005 the Grant Deed was in Vickie Lynn Marshall’s name.

ONE DAY LATER the grant deed/title of the house was changed to: Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.

It gets better:
    >“Anna Nicole Smith’s longtime companion, attorney Howard K. Stern, oversees a corporation that was allegedly set-up to manage Anna Nicole Assets. Anna Nicole is/was the President of Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.

Howard K. Stern was also an officer (not to mention executor of Anna’s estate).

Since Stern is the only surviving officer of the company, he doesn’t have to wait to control any of the assets.

He eventually sold the house in 2011 for over 1.5 million. With proceeds apparently going to her surviving daughter (minus *his* miscellaneous fees I imagine).

TLDR: Greedy people took advantage of an emotional and sensitive cash cow train wreck to benefit from her death. By contributing and enabling her (and her son) to fatal overdoses.

Quote Originally Posted by Melisscious View Post
    So I did watch the somewhat depressing Netflix documentary. I learned a few things too! I’m not an Anna Nicole fan but I’ve always been fascinated 😄

I learned a few things from a deep dive after the doc; Anna lied a lot about her childhood because it sold better, so she was smarter than people gave her credit for. Some harsh but not totally unbelievable family stuff (no spoilers), that she was actually an alright actress at first but her increasing drug dependency from surgery, big boobs hurting her back and various other easily prescribed issues robbed her of that. Howard K Stern actually kept her from relationships with Larry and her son Daniel by insisting she wanted to go to the Bahamas to “escape the paparazzi”. And Netflix shouldn’t make documentaries.

I keep going back to Anna Nicole Smith. I think Anna Nicole’s son Daniel’s unexpected death was a murder (and a tragedy). And imo it was done to send her on a downward spiral that would explain away her *later* suspiciously preventable death (imo manslaughter through negligence).

There’s never been an explanation where the methadone Daniel Smith overdosed on came from, or how he got it. He had a prescription for the Lexapro in his system, and had taken a Xanax for flying anxiety. The coroner said there was no evidence at all of habitual drug use in the 20 year old either.

According to several witnesses when her son was found deceased in her hospital bed with her (a nurse said Daniel checked on his mom at 6 am and was discovered not breathing lying next to her 3 HOURS LATER) Anna was screaming at her longtime scummy lawyer/companion/fake baby daddy “WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM?!!!”

Methadone is easy to disguise into other flavoured liquids. Anna had pills and liquid in her hospital room in the Bahamas with her. OJ strikes again.

And let’s talk Bahamas. Where she was whisked away supposedly *”to avoid paparazzi”* (and anyone else who might have actually cared about her and noticed or questioned what was going on with her increased drug consumption).

Many people close to her said Daniel didn’t like Howard Krook Stern’s influence on Anna and manipulation of her. And he was worried about his intentions toward her finances. There are even rumours he contacted a PI in the year before he suspiciously died.

Speaking of suspicious. Anna Nicole finally starts to feel better months after her son dies. She decides to buy a yacht so the whole gang including Dr. I Will Write You Any Prescription hop on a jet. Anna takes her usual injection in the butt before they travel from the Bahamas to Florida (B12, humane growth hormone or something else she erroneously believed would help with longevity and weight). On the jet she complains of a sore bottom where the injection was. For 3 days in her hotel room she experiences fever that could cause brain damage and death, is weak and confused. Her entourage plies her with her usual handfuls of pills and an ice bath, but no one takes her to the hospital. Even though she really needs to go to a hospital!
    Everyone claims she didn’t want to go, but no one calls 911. She did have an aversion to the media scandalizing and mocking her and was a longtime prescription pill fanatic. So claiming Anna kept herself in the room is plausible and less suspicious.
    Eventually the infection from a needle puncturing an abscess in her butt and her jugging chloral hydrate straight from the bottle leave her slumped on her bed. Still no one actually calls 911 for almost another hour.

And finally this. The house of Anna Nicole Smith, located in Studio City, CA was purchased by Vickie Lynn Marshall (aka Anna Nicole Smith) for $1,335,000.00. On 4/11/2005 the Grant Deed was in Vickie Lynn Marshall’s name.

ONE DAY LATER the grant deed/title of the house was changed to: Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.

It gets better:
    >“Anna Nicole Smith’s longtime companion, attorney Howard K. Stern, oversees a corporation that was allegedly set-up to manage Anna Nicole Assets. Anna Nicole is/was the President of Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.

Howard K. Stern was also an officer (not to mention executor of Anna’s estate).

Since Stern is the only surviving officer of the company, he doesn’t have to wait to control any of the assets.

He eventually sold the house in 2011 for over 1.5 million. With proceeds apparently going to her surviving daughter (minus *his* miscellaneous fees I imagine).

TLDR: Greedy people took advantage of an emotional and sensitive cash cow train wreck to benefit from her death. By contributing and enabling her (and her son) to fatal overdoses.

I agree with you 100% on your opinion that ANS was not a dumbass, that girl knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Just like many celebs with a "posse" ANS ran that show. No one could tell her what to do, what she should do or how to do it. Bottom line, just like TCB "my way or the highway" - I think Howard K. Stern was a puppet. Just like "TCB" ANS thought she was smarter than the drugs and the drugs took her out. I REALLY do not think there is any shit to cover up, honestly, her whole crew only made money if she was alive, not benefit to having her killed off.

Sadly, I think her son was a smart kid and he watched and learned from her. I don't think he was a raging addict, but the new documentary kinda confirms what I had read before, that he wad fighting depression and dabbling in drugs here and there - Methadone included. From what I read, Zoloft, Lexapro & Methadone were found in his system. Methadone ain't no joke - Zoloft & Lexapro alone he probably would have been okay, but he may have snagged a Methadone pill not knowing it would knock him the hell out. Bad & terribly sad accident IMO... On the flipside, ANS was dead the day her son died - she knew exactly what she was doing...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Zoloft and Lexapro should never be prescribed or taken together .They are both SSRI's and together can cause a possible fatal amount of Serotonin in the brain to form , resulting in Serotonin Syndrome .Daniel could have succumbed to those alone , but along with Methadone in the mix , he was playing with fire .In that recent documentary , it implied that Daniel had found some of his mothers pills - she seemed alright on it so he probably thought he would be too .They were both enabled by others to act carelessly .It said in that docu (no idea if it's true ) but that ANS only wanted Larry to father her child , she didn't like him .The best thing that happened was he would give their daughter a normal life ironically , in her absence .

I watched the doc, she was very smart. Too bad she couldn't control her image and work with it. Those early Guess ads were spectacular!
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    I agree with you 100% on your opinion that ANS was not a dumbass, that girl knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Just like many celebs with a "posse" ANS ran that show. No one could tell her what to do, what she should do or how to do it. Bottom line, just like TCB "my way or the highway" - I think Howard K. Stern was a puppet. Just like "TCB" ANS thought she was smarter than the drugs and the drugs took her out. I REALLY do not think there is any shit to cover up, honestly, her whole crew only made money if she was alive, not benefit to having her killed off.

Sadly, I think her son was a smart kid and he watched and learned from her. I don't think he was a raging addict, but the new documentary kinda confirms what I had read before, that he wad fighting depression and dabbling in drugs here and there - Methadone included. From what I read, Zoloft, Lexapro & Methadone were found in his system. Methadone ain't no joke - Zoloft & Lexapro alone he probably would have been okay, but he may have snagged a Methadone pill not knowing it would knock him the hell out. Bad & terribly sad accident IMO... On the flipside, ANS was dead the day her son died - she knew exactly what she was doing...

I actually do agree that Anna sadly died of a broken heart when her son passed. I think Broken Heart syndrome is a very real cause of death and her final 4 months she was very much a shell of herself.

I think other examples of broken heart syndrome with Celebrity Parents-kids are:

Lisa Marie Presley earlier this year after griving for her son for 2 and half years

Debbie Reynolds with her daughter Carrie Fisher a day apart from each other in 2016

Soap actor Kristoff St John with heart problems due to alcohol use after griving from his son for 6 years.